PDA

View Full Version : John Morrison: Rock Star

Krimzon7
03-05-2010, 03:50 PM
I own this DVD, as I'm a huge Mark. I love this guy, his work rate is unbelievable. The matches on here all make him look great. Good Ole JR sucking his cock doesn't hurt either. Seriously, WHat did yall think about his first DVD? I would have loved for him to have more background info from his Nitro Days other than a Melina reference and the Extra Feature. The Free Running is interesting, it just helps reaffirm that the guy is a freak of nature. All in all, I am a huge Mark for JoMo.

If you're not, fuck you.

Discuss.

GD
03-05-2010, 03:52 PM
<div style="background:#000000; color:#ffffff; padding:10px; text-align:justify; font-family:'Courier New', Courier, monospace; font-size:12px; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9126/nurplestaticbrightaz4.gif)">PARKOUR

Jeritron
03-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Why doesn't anyone ever say please when they ask us to discuss? You just demand I discuss.

I will not discuss this. I'm putting my foot down. I'd also like an apology.

Krimzon7
03-05-2010, 04:03 PM
PARKOUR

I couldn't remember the spelling!

Jeritron
03-05-2010, 04:06 PM
I want to get this but it's probably top dollar right now. Seems like the type of dvd that will drop a lot in price since it's 1 disc.
I'll be cheap and wait it out. I don't buy a lot of WWE dvds at all, and there's a few that have been out a long time I want to get first. Plus I want the Shawn Michaels dvd that comes out next week.

Krimzon7
03-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Why doesn't anyone ever say please when they ask us to discuss? You just demand I discuss.

I will not discuss this. I'm putting my foot down. I'd also like an apology.

Translation: post :lol:

Seriously, I don't mean to be brash at all. So accept my apology for you misunderstanding the theme of my post. :wave:

Jeritron
03-05-2010, 04:12 PM
I got the From The Vault Shawn Michaels DVD on ebay for 4 bucks and free shipping

Hanso Amore
03-05-2010, 05:29 PM
I enjoy Morrison but I find it retarded that he gets a DVD at this point.

Whats next, Mark Henry - Somebody gonna get they wig split?

Jeritron
03-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Mark Henry has been in WWE for like 13 years

Indifferent Clox
03-05-2010, 05:46 PM
This DVD is great and only 14.99

Droford
03-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Mark Henry - 13 years and all I got was a lousy hand, the definitive Mark Henry Collection

Favre4Ever
03-05-2010, 06:12 PM
When Morrison finally finds that one gimmick that gets him over, he's gonna be a mainstay in the big league for years. For now though I guess it's go with what you know. This is a good DVD:y:.

He's still pretty bland in the promo department as far as I'm concerned, but that may not end up mattering. Jeff Hardy was never anything special on the mic and he eventually found his way to the World Title.

Dorkchop
03-05-2010, 11:44 PM
I enjoy Morrison but I find it retarded that he gets a DVD at this point.

Whats next, Mark Henry - Somebody gonna get they wig split?

I think WWE are testing out some shorter DVDs and seeing how they sell. I'm not against it as long as the content and price are good. WWE bio and collection DVDs are usually fairly priced. I got the rise and Fall of WCW for under $30. Not bad considering you're paying about $3 per hour.

Plus Morrison is pretty popular right now. It's a good way for WWE to see if they can invest more stock in him. I think they can and should start building him up this year.

Mr Amazing
03-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Jeff Hardy was crazy over and Basically Destroy his body for the company just like foley did .

Mr. Nerfect
03-06-2010, 02:10 AM
I love me some John Morrison. Found him so entertaining on SmackDown!. I'm looking forward to Black Magic and The White Shadow challenging for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship. He works best when he's going with his "Guru of Greatness" thing all the way. I don't like how they get him to be all cheesy with the smiling, and the giving out of his glasses. JoMo from "The Dirt Sheet" days is where the money is.

GD
03-06-2010, 11:38 AM
<div style="background:#000000; color:#ffffff; padding:10px; text-align:justify; font-family:'Courier New', Courier, monospace; font-size:12px; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9126/nurplestaticbrightaz4.gif)">Just completed watching the first half. The matches were pretty good, answering the fans was pretty unnecessary and the parkour was mildly overrated. I do respect his athletic abilities but I have seen a lot better parkour :-\

Mr. C
03-10-2010, 05:32 PM
If the tag team with R-Truth doesn’t work out, I’d love a CM Punk and John Morrison feud over the Intercontinental Championship with Punk totally against the lifestyle of Morrison. They had that feud in ECW back in 2007, but a feud now would be fresh and nice.

Krimzon7
03-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Morrison/Punk was a great feud. These guys time in ECW reminded me of Rock/HHH going at it over the IC Strap

Rock Bottom
03-12-2010, 04:46 AM
John Morrison is a beast and will main event the WWE at some point.

FourFifty
03-12-2010, 04:31 PM

Mark Henry- 13 years of being a generic big black guy

BigDaddyCool
03-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Mark Henry- 13 years of being a generic big black guy

Better than BigDaddyV/Visera's on again off again being 2 steps behind Mark Henry DVD special, now with gross man boobs.