PDA

View Full Version : Nash's Twitter: He watched RAW

Xero
03-16-2010, 12:47 AM
In order, from RealKevinNash (http://twitter.com/RealKevinNash):

just talked to Austin on the phone said the show tonight is the shits and not even he can save it. kidding did laugh our ass's off earlier

is it just me or did bret just throw up a klique/ wolfpac sign? looks like klique might have to hit the ring at wrestlemania.

@911ohshit: show me a clip/pic of him doing that sign before us. how could you have seen anything w/ ur head up his ass? fucking idiot!

i watched my tna show live last tuesday when it was taped. every segment. steve austin is 1 of my best friends. i watched to see my buddy.

was sitting at a bar with my wife and raw was on. my tv was set to tna. ratings from my house went to tna. do the math.

think the world of Bret never had a bad match with him

@911ohshit:please take an english comp course, contact tnawrestling.com, would be more than happy to set up a shoot fight anytime w/ u on tv

@911ohshit: hope you don't mind if i put a 3 min. 45 sec. commercial break during the match, so i can skull fuck you. nice photo douche bag

1 more time..I watched tonight's show that tna produced last tuesday LIVE. i talked to 1 of my best friends 2day and he asked me to watch

him. Steve and I go back 20 years. Always friends before business. That's the way I roll. You can fire me, cant stop who I'm friends with.

911ohshit, freedom of speech. it's a mother fucker isn't it? you want to follow me, you bitch mark? you've been blocked. check mate, BITCH

i'm going to bed. i work for tna. i want us to be the #1 wrestling show in america. i sweat and bleed in a tna ring. nuff said.

Jeritron
03-16-2010, 12:51 AM
lol was he in a flame war with some mark?

Xero
03-16-2010, 12:54 AM
This is from ohshit911's (only Nash related, in order):

@RealKevinNash u idiot bret has been doing that since before the clique

@RealKevinNash LMAO if ur the REAL kevin nash why dont u show a pic and prove it, plus look at bret hart in the hart foundation he... about 1 hours ago via web

@RealKevinNash ... did that sign, u sir "BIG SEXY" are Completely Pathetic

whats with all these wrestlers replyin to me, and if i ever see @realkevinnash in real life imma knock his fuckin teeth in, he wants to...

@RealKevinNash ... destroy wcw then diss me? fuck him how bout u kiss my ass and play with hall dick ya fuckin fruit

GUYS DID U SEE THAT? kevin nash is an asshole, i gave him a simple and sweet reply

@RealKevinNash ... k but remember this, dont feel sad when u get embrassed, at least i didnt book myself to be champion and have to be a...

@RealKevinNash ... selfish asshole to the business, AND I THANK VERY MUCH for that fingerpoke of doom shit, Brillant really**cough**

@RealKevinNash hey BIG BOY ill shoot with ya right here right now ya old fart, i lost 100% of respect that i had for u

@RealKevinNash WOAH are u gay? look BIG SEXY u think ur cool cause ya hang with hall shawn pac hhh(which i have good respect for) but u suck

HOLYSHIT the heat im gettin from argueing with nash, it might not even be him but fuck it he wanna go to war, we gonna go to war

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SOMEBODY STOP ME i cant stop laughing look at this fake kevin nash account

Xero
03-16-2010, 12:55 AM
And for the record, yes, that is Nash's real account.

Tyler Killer
03-16-2010, 12:59 AM
Im placing a bet that Xero is this ohshit911!!

Xero
03-16-2010, 01:01 AM
You got me.

screech
03-16-2010, 01:01 AM
I love Nash

Supreme Olajuwon
03-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Bret's been throwing up the bullhorns for years. That's probably where Nash got the idea.

HBPunk
03-16-2010, 09:58 AM
anyone explain whats going on in the main post? its all jammed together

Loose Cannon
03-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Bret's been throwing up the bullhorns for years. That's probably where Nash got the idea.

actually you are correct. The Kliq did take that from Bret from what I understand.

BigDaddyCool
03-16-2010, 11:31 AM
NASH IS TRUELY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. HE NEEDS TO BE THE HALL OF FAME.

BigDaddyCool
03-16-2010, 11:32 AM
I SAID BE THE HALL OF FAME, NOT MERELY IN IT, OF IT.

screech
03-16-2010, 01:22 PM
:y:

XIII
03-17-2010, 04:16 PM
nash needs 1 more wwe run... and definately a 3 disc wwe dvd would be awesome... then of course hall of fame

SOCCER LEGS
03-17-2010, 04:19 PM
lmao that guy trolled the shit out of nash

Dark-Slicer Diago
03-17-2010, 04:29 PM
I think Kevin Nash will, no doubt, be in the HoF one day.

Xero
03-17-2010, 04:55 PM
lmao that guy trolled the shit out of nash

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6bMLrA_0O5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6bMLrA_0O5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tazz Dan
03-17-2010, 05:04 PM
Oh the Zeeboe!

BigDaddyCool
03-17-2010, 05:40 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6bMLrA_0O5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6bMLrA_0O5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lol, what is that.

KYR
03-17-2010, 10:25 PM
So '911ohshit' is Kane86?