PDA

View Full Version : Destination X Match Predictions...

roach21
03-18-2010, 02:00 PM
So I was thinking maybe we could have a thread predicting who goes over and how the match ends. I'm joking in most of these, but I can't help but feel bad for TNA and Dixie... They're definitely swinging up, but damn.

Kevin Nash and Eric Young vs. Scott Hall and Sean Waltman: I see a Kevin Nash heel turn and the reuniting of The Band. They're probably hoping like hell sticking Waltman, Nash, and Scott back together will stir up some ratings. I love Hall. Maybe he should borrow some of Sid's secret to youth (steroids) and ProActiv and he might make one segment of TNA worth watching.

Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson: Meh... I doubt TNA's going to let the soldiers down... Angle goes over after Mr. Anderson makes a mistake while being cocky... or injures himself.

TNA Knockouts Title Match: Tara © vs. Daffney: Who gives a fuck!?

TNA X-Division Title Match: Doug Williams © vs. Shannon Moore: Shannon Moore defines nepotism. He's out the door as soon as they put the cuffs on Hardy for trying to get so high he can talk to God.

TNA Tag Team Title Match: Matt Morgan and Hernandez © vs. Beer Money: Obviously the troubles between Morgan and Hernandez will lead to a loss to Beer Money and a singles feud between the two so Dixie can rub one out to her two favorite hosses at the Lockdown PPV.

Ladder Match (For A Shot At The TNA X-Division Title): Kazarian vs. Daniels vs. Amazing Red vs. Brian Kendrick: I see Kaz going over only because he's been bitching for so long and that got him out of Suicide so...

Ultimate X Match (For A Shot At The TNA Tag Team Titles): The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Generation Me: Just my opinion, but if given the time, these guys are probably going to steal the show.

TNA Title Match: AJ Styles © vs. Abyss: AJ goes over and (hopefully) goes on to drop the title and his broke ass Rick Flair wannabe character at Lockdown to The Pope. Pope deserves a good title run before he jumps back to WWE so Vince can pay him twice as much as he gets in TNA to waste his talents doing something dumb like forming a beloved, but jobber tag team with R Truth and managed by Booker T likely to be known as Blackhand Side if they're on Smackdown and Michael Hayes has his way.

Shadow
03-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Spoilers...Cena Wins.

taker707
03-18-2010, 03:19 PM
spoiler : FANS LOSE .

im a fan of TNA just not really into this PPV

TheHaunted
03-18-2010, 03:35 PM
The Ultimate X match should be the best match of the night, just look who's in it.

The Mackem
03-18-2010, 03:46 PM
TNA Global title gets no love at all :'(

jskinnyg
03-18-2010, 04:04 PM
Fan of TNA too... But I am NOT feeling very good about this PPV...

taker707
03-18-2010, 04:19 PM
TNA Global title gets no love at all :'(

you really wanna see rob terry on live ppv . :-\:-\:-\:-\:-\

Jordan
03-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Could be a sleeper PPV but I doubt it. Looks under developed. I think all of the X division matches will be amazing probably. And I just hope Hall and Waltman get their contracts. I don't like to think about Hall not being able to buy booze and hookers.

BigDaddyCool
03-18-2010, 04:40 PM
Have they even announced matches?

Beth Phoenix Fan
03-18-2010, 06:37 PM
rob terry should defend his title against rvd