PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Soul Silver and Heart Gold

LuigiD
03-24-2010, 10:25 AM
So...I know it makes me super homo but I got Pokemon Soul Silver.
Some of my gamer friends got Platinum and Heart Gold and told me I should get one so we could all play. I had some gift cards so why not? the game is so furiously addictive that it is not even funny, specially with the online multiplayer.

Kalyx triaD
03-24-2010, 11:55 AM
I had Platinum when I had a DS, put a lot of hours into it. Hard to stay interested when you don't have an immediate community.

LuigiD
03-24-2010, 01:50 PM
I had Platinum when I had a DS, put a lot of hours into it. Hard to stay interested when you don't have an immediate community.

I agree. I find myself enjoying it more since I know a couple of people who play so it makes the trading and battle aspect much more fun.

FearedSanctity
03-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Have a hell of a personal attachment to these games, so I pick them up each generation regardless. Grabbed Soul Silver the other day

Shadow
03-24-2010, 04:11 PM

Wireless eliminates that you know.

I too have Soul Silver and I'm rocking. Mostly cause I transfered over some Pokemon from Platnium. I'm such a bastard that way. Anyone use the Pokewalker?

Verbose Minch
03-24-2010, 04:23 PM

I too have Soul Silver and I'm rocking. Mostly cause I transfered over some Pokemon from Platnium. I'm such a bastard that way. Anyone use the Pokewalker?

I do. Getting a Kangaskhan before the first gym? Fuck yes!

Perry Saturn
03-24-2010, 04:59 PM
I love the games

LuigiD
03-24-2010, 05:44 PM

I tried it out today when I left for school.
Pretty fun to be honest. Easy way to level up...too bad you can only do one at a time.

Dorkchop
03-24-2010, 09:10 PM
So...I know it makes me super homo but I got Pokemon Soul Silver.
Some of my gamer friends got Platinum and Heart Gold and told me I should get one so we could all play. I had some gift cards so why not? the game is so furiously addictive that it is not even funny, specially with the online multiplayer.
So playing Pokemon makes you want to have sexual relations with men? Interesting

I'm playing Emerald and will get Silver or Gold when I'm done. I bus a lot and Pokemon is awesome for commuting.

Some guy on the bus tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if my game (emerald) was the new one.

OssMan
03-24-2010, 09:59 PM
I don't know bros. I think it's "novel" to be playing Pokemon Red or Blue on the original Gameboy, but I would feel embarrassed if I was playing anything after that.

Kalyx triaD
03-24-2010, 10:05 PM

Not the same, not even in an online gaming way. Nintendo has ways to go before they establish a true online community.