StoneColdStunner
12-08-2003, 03:30 PM
I love penis

Sensei Of Mattitude
12-08-2003, 03:44 PM
BRET HART WILL NEVER WRESTLE AGAIN!

Period.

We knew that.

Bret Hart as Special Huest Referee (without taking bumps)? VERY POSSIBLE!

StoneColdStunner
12-08-2003, 03:51 PM
BRET HART WILL NEVER WRESTLE AGAIN!

Period.

We knew that.

Bret Hart as Special Huest Referee (without taking bumps)? VERY POSSIBLE!

Yes i knew that 2 but...just because some people always write that he is coming back i thougt it was a good idea just posting it to wake up the dumbasses who have said that

The Game
12-08-2003, 05:13 PM
Bret Hart faces a series of difficult choices, obviously he is no longer able to take bumps because of his repeated concussions and his stroke, this eliminates the possibility of Hart ever returning as a full-time wrestler, if he returned to wrestle as a one-off I believe he would be taking too great a risk to his health and reputation to make his comeback worthwhile.

If Bret Hart returns to make a farewell speech as he has said he wanted to do one day then he would need to sign up to either WWE or another large promotion, the only other possibility being NWATNA. To return to the WWF/E would require Hart eating a large slice of humble pie which I personally do not believe he should force himself to do. However, he can only make the final speech he longs to make to the WWE fans if he is in WWE for at least one show, the audiences for NWATNA are too small to reach Hart's fans around the world. Another sad problem is that I believe the majority of Bret Hart's fans are no longer wrestling fans today, most have moved on, disillusioned with the attitude era.

Taking these into account I cannot see a way that Bret Hart can make a return of any significance whilst simultaneously retaining the dignity he holds, it's a catch 22 situation.

Kane Knight
12-08-2003, 05:16 PM
Now.

It's "Now every cock knows." I figured I'd help you with one of your more common spelling mistakes.

sensai86
12-08-2003, 05:31 PM
I hope Bret come to give a big speech in honor of his caree like some have said.
There goes another reason to hate :mad:Goldberg:mad:

BigDaddyCool
12-08-2003, 05:49 PM
meh

Tornado
12-08-2003, 05:55 PM
<font color=#33ffff>The majority of us knew a loooong time ago he wasn't gonna step back into the squared circle...</font>

Mikey
12-08-2003, 08:44 PM
Even though he cant wrestle I would still like to see him in the WWE one more time

Head
12-08-2003, 09:18 PM
Nothing new here really.

While I used to drool over the thought of Bret Hart returning for a one time only appearance, right now I don't even know how much I wanna see it anymore. There really is nothing left for him to do in wrestling, and it wouldn't do anything except consfuse the casual fan, and act as a cheap, one time ratings spike. I think the relationship between Bret and Vince, and whether the two get on better terms with each other should between the two of them, and has no place on WWE TV.

c4g2
12-09-2003, 01:12 AM
Maybe Vinnie Mac should just let Bret give a speech or even a Sharpshooter on Vince himself to prove the hostility between them... just a joke.

Corkscrewed
12-09-2003, 03:00 AM
Bret Hart won't Return for a final match.
In Bret Hart's weekly Calagry Sun column this week (which you can read at http://www.canoe.ca/SlamWrestling/hitman_home.html) he made some very interesting comments regarding a final match or possible return to wrestling.

Bret basically said that it was not his battle back from a stroke that would keep him out of the ring for a final match, but the kick he recieved from Bill Goldberg?

Bret said he didn't dwell on these things anymore but made it rather clear that it was because of Goldberg that he would never enter the ring again.

I don't know the entire medical condition and/or history of Bret Hart, so I don't know if it was just a cheapshot at Goldberg or if Bret is just frustrated at not ever being able to go out of wrestling on his terms. Although Bret didn't rule out making an appearnce for the WWE in the future it seems that both Bret & The WWE are still light years away from reaching an agreement on his return.

No real suprise over here i got this from http://www.prowrestling.com/news.php?id=9719/articles/news if ya wanna check it out.

It was a dream to MAYBE see bret wrestle again but now we know it for sure it wont happen (SO KNOW EVERY COCK KNOWS HE CANT WRESTLE ANYMORE)

Just so you know, Goldberg gave Bret a concussion in a match, one that Bret never fully recovered from and one that ended his career.

c4g2
12-09-2003, 04:10 AM
Another reason for anti-Goldberg people to bitch about...

Oxstar
12-09-2003, 05:21 AM
yeah i dont like goldberg and now im starting to hate him! i wud boo him out of the arena! i wish bret hart wud come back and wrestle a few more matches or just come back and cut a promo or something!

Bad Guy
12-09-2003, 05:28 AM
I need more details. Was it an accident or intentional? I didn't watch WCW often so I wouldn't know. If it was intentional, than I agree. But if it was accidental, then he's acting like a baby. Not to take away his legacy though so I don't need any flames.

Lara Emily
12-09-2003, 06:17 AM
I need more details. Was it an accident or intentional? I didn't watch WCW often so I wouldn't know. If it was intentional, than I agree. But if it was accidental, then he's acting like a baby. Not to take away his legacy though so I don't need any flames.
It was an accidental but careless kick. Goldber just threw out a kick without looking to make sure it hit properly. Anyways Bret's not whinning he's just saying that it was that kick that ended his career and makes it impossible for him to return, nothing more

Rammsteinmad
12-09-2003, 07:50 AM
And for what it's worth... considering that was Bret's final match, the ending was bullshit.

Pegasus Crawford
12-09-2003, 11:17 AM
I wouldn't mind at all if he appeared on TV again to give a final speech.

Appearance (without prior knowledge) of Bret on WWE TV = Instant mark out

juanker
04-12-2009, 01:43 PM
I bet WWE will put Bret Hart into their own Hall of Fame.

Hornicane
04-12-2009, 01:49 PM
:nono:

KayfabeMan
04-12-2009, 03:46 PM
What the fuck is going on around here?

KayfabeMan
I mean seriously.

I go away for like 10 years, come back, and this is what I come back to?

KayfabeMan
Now I know how Hart would feel if he DID come back to a present day WWE.

owenbrown
04-12-2009, 04:37 PM
What the fuck is going on around here?

This will go into my sig. :y: