PDA

View Full Version : LOLLL Abyss vs. Styles video

PullMyFinger
03-27-2010, 03:29 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rcN91PsQcms&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rcN91PsQcms&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Terrible but so hilarious.

SOCCER LEGS
03-27-2010, 03:31 AM
i would be fucking pissed if i paid for that bullshit.

kareru
03-27-2010, 03:33 AM
lol, that's fucking funny a WUUUP! sound should have been added when wolf fell in and maybe a BONK!

kareru
03-27-2010, 03:36 AM
wow this ppv is great, we've has some great matches so far in this main event is pretty good, WHAT A 2 MINUTE ENDING OF QUESTIONABLE WRITING I AM SO PISSED IM GOING TO KICK THE FACE OFF A PUPPY.

Wishbone
03-27-2010, 03:40 AM
if they ever feel the need to replay that match or put it on a DVD (god forbid) they need to do it like this atleast this way it was entertaining I laughed so hard I nearly pissed my pants :rofl::rofl::rofl:

AngryMidjit
03-27-2010, 09:40 AM
that's what i see every time i watch tna

Rammsteinmad
03-27-2010, 11:22 AM
I'm gonna blame this on Hogan.

Mr. Nerfect
03-27-2010, 11:39 AM
It's very classic Russo booking, though. That ratings-oriented booking that completely disregards the worth of PPVs. You know, instead of using television to hype the events you pay for as being closure to the storylines you have been following.

Not that Russo would have had it easy. Hogan pretty much gave him Abyss to push when all conventional booking should have been to start building up D'Angelo Dinero to take the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Lockdown. That is put on hold, and because Abyss is "special" he needs to be protected without any sort of logical reason for it.