PDA

View Full Version : Cool things that you would like to see happen in the WWE

DrA
04-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Just post some interview or match scenarios that would be rad if they occurred.

Having every wrestler in the Royal Rumble eliminated before the 30th entrant came out.

DrA
04-06-2010, 08:16 PM
A referee wrestler that is allowed to referee his own matches, but never uses it to his advantage. So he will hit a wrestler with a chair then disqualify himself for it.

DrA
04-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Have some wrestler say he has a huge guest celebrity tag team partner, but at the last minute it turns out the wrestler is not licensed by the Georgia Wrestling Commission or whatever, so the celebrity wrestler gets the crap beaten out of him in a handicap match.

DrA
04-06-2010, 08:30 PM
"Turnbuckle match" where two wrestlers are handcuffed to a turnbuckle outside of the ring. Probably need some huge handcuffs to be handcuffed to a turnbuckle.

DrA
04-06-2010, 08:32 PM
"Crowd match" where the only place you are allowed to wrestle is in the crowd.

thedamndest
04-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Identical twins wrestle for the WWE Championship wearing exactly the same thing. The good twin is the champion. The evil twin goes under the ring and the good twin follows him. When they climb out both men claim to be the good twin and the ref has no way of figuring out who is the champion.

DrA
04-06-2010, 08:35 PM
"Helicopter match" where the entire match takes place inside a helicopter hovering in the air.

DrA
04-06-2010, 08:38 PM
"Skyscraper match". You get two wrestlers and put them inside a tall building where neither wrestler knows where the other is. Match strategy involves looking for your opponent inside a 30+ story building and pinning them anywhere within the vicinity of the building.

thedamndest
04-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Are you disqualified if you leave the building to get a falafel?

DrA
04-06-2010, 08:42 PM
no

thedamndest
04-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Tumor turmoil - One member of a tag team must perform an advanced neurological surgery to remove a benign tumor from his partner's temporal lobe. He must then pin the member of the opposing tag team that is still receiving surgery. If both teams complete the procedure at the same time it is a draw. You are disqualified for killing your partner and if you fail to remove all of the tumor.

DrA
04-06-2010, 08:48 PM
One month iron man match. Two wrestlers wrestle each other for one month. Falls count anywhere. You can check up-to-date tallies of the match on WWE.com.

Innovator
04-06-2010, 08:55 PM
-I also want to see that royal rumble finish

-Surprise tap outs/submissions like in MMA

XIII
04-06-2010, 08:56 PM
i would love to see them bring back/replace the wwe title with the winged eagle belt, the og from the 80's and 90's and have whoever is champ come in and say something like "this is title from when the title actualy meant something" and go down the list of the former champs who held the belt lik hogan, savage, warrior, bret hart, hbk, and so on
i really dont like the spinner belt and it would be cool to see the old belt...

i would like to see them bring back and replace all the titles like since the tag belts are basicly unifed, bring the old tag title in as the unifed belt.
and the i.c belt too

thedamndest
04-06-2010, 08:58 PM
C-Fed Match - John Cena and Randy Orton take laptops to the ring and settle their feud on a forum by posting pictures of themselves in previous matches and occasionally flaming noob posters.

Xero
04-06-2010, 09:00 PM
I'd love for the Rumble to go to 30 entrances without an elimination.

DrA
04-06-2010, 09:04 PM
"Mystery Match". Neither of the wrestlers know what the rules of the match are. It turns out that it is just a regular match.

Providence Peep
04-06-2010, 09:09 PM
The end of Cole and Lawler on RAW :y:

kareru
04-06-2010, 09:12 PM
a reverse match

you can only win by getting pinned for the 3 count

DrA
04-06-2010, 09:16 PM
A ladder match where both wrestlers grab the belt/stun gun at the same time. That's probably already happened.

DrA
04-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Reverse hair versus hair match. Two bald wrestlers wrestle, and the loser has to grow their hair long.

Wishbone
04-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Kung Fu Naki winning the WWE championship in a squash match against The Undertaker at Wrestlemania :lol:

redoneja
04-06-2010, 09:23 PM
"Obstacle Course Match": Two wrestlers compete in a match in which the only way to win is to pin your opponent and then complete the obstacle course from American Gladiators before the defeated wrestler is able regroup and prevent the first wrestler from completing the course.

redoneja
04-06-2010, 09:27 PM
"Maze Match": Two wrestlers are released into a maze at different spots. First to the exit wins the title.

FourFifty
04-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Not going to lie- If some of you people are being legit, you need to cut back on the drugs... or do more.... either way, you're frame of mind sucks.

redoneja
04-06-2010, 09:30 PM
"Ex-Lax Match": Two wrestlers are given copious amounts of Ex-Lax and forced to wrestle. The first to defecate during the match loses.

DrA
04-06-2010, 09:34 PM
"Sewer Match". Similar to a cage match, except you have to escape the sewers of New Yoek, or Johnson City, Tennessee depending on where the event is being held.

redoneja
04-06-2010, 09:34 PM
"Money in the Vault Match": 8-10 wrestlers battle it out to reach a vault at ringside. First wrestler to figure out the combination and open the vault gains access to a open contract for a title match. Crafty heels may attempt to pick the lock.

FourFifty
04-06-2010, 09:35 PM
And now an idea that doesn't suck.

First to Finisher match
This would have been great for Randy Orton vs HBK. The first person to hit their finishing move, wins. The hype is simple. All you see is one trademark finishing move. Each guy brags about how their finisher rules. Orton talks about how the RKO is just all of the sudden, then it's over. Same with HBK and the superkick.
Or hell, lets do it today. Jack Swagger vs John Cena. John Cena talks about the Attitude Adjustment being the best finishing move in WWE, and then the Two Time, Two Time, All American American, Jack Swagger, talks about how his Doctor Bomb is better than Cena's Attitude Adjustment. They could tease the finishers so many ways. Swagger grabs the top rope while he's set up. Cena overpowers out of the gut wrench.

Pretty sure I took this idea from one of the first WWF games for the N64.

DrA
04-06-2010, 09:35 PM
"Spelling Bee Match". The winning wrestler has to correctly spell an extremely difficult word or the match continues.

DrA
04-06-2010, 09:36 PM
And now an idea that doesn't suck.

First to Finisher match
This would have been great for Randy Orton vs HBK. The first person to hit their finishing move, wins. The hype is simple. All you see is one trademark finishing move. Each guy brags about how their finisher rules. Orton talks about how the RKO is just all of the sudden, then it's over. Same with HBK and the superkick.
Or hell, lets do it today. Jack Swagger vs John Cena. John Cena talks about the Attitude Adjustment being the best finishing move in WWE, and then the Two Time, Two Time, All American American, Jack Swagger, talks about how his Doctor Bomb is better than Cena's Attitude Adjustment. They could tease the finishers so many ways. Swagger grabs the top rope while he's set up. Cena overpowers out of the gut wrench.

Pretty sure I took this idea from one of the first WWF games for the N64.

Get out of this thread.

redoneja
04-06-2010, 09:38 PM
"Softball Match": Two teams of wrestlers compete in a friendly game of softball.

DrA
04-06-2010, 09:42 PM
"Native American Match". Regular match rules except each wrestler has to wear Indian head gear.

Xero
04-06-2010, 09:43 PM
The Reality Match - Must be a title match. Both contestants must live together for a month in an apartment. If, in that time, one or the other attacks, they lose. Verbal attacks and pranks are permitted.

If they make it the full month (with updates every week, of course, maybe even streaming it on WWE.com) they then compete for the championship in an Apartment Match, in which the first one to leave the complex wins.

redoneja
04-06-2010, 09:51 PM
"Match.com Match": Online dating service match.com pairs up two teams of wrestlers based on multiple areas of compatibility. Winners receive a tag title match.

Schlomey
04-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Russian Roulette Match.

4 Corner elimination match. Once you WIN a pinfall you leave the match....The person who got pinned must continue the match.....1st person who gets a pin gets a world title shot. Second person who gets a pin gets an IC title shot. The third man who gets the pin keeps his job. Last loser gets fired.

DAMN iNATOR
04-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Here's a couple that I do from time to time in a SvR game of my choosing:

Win by DQ only match: Pretty straightforward...first person to do something to cause them to get DQ'd loses.

Win by Count-Out only match: Sort of like a Last Man Standing deal, except you try to be the first to stay out of the ring for 10 seconds. There are no TKO's allowed, and if you and your partner both spend 10 seconds outside the ring it is a draw.

DAMN iNATOR
04-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Russian Roulette Match.

4 Corner elimination match. Once you WIN a pinfall you leave the match....The person who got pinned must continue the match.....1st person who gets a pin gets a world title shot. Second person who gets a pin gets an IC title shot. The third man who gets the pin keeps his job. Last loser gets fired.

So, basically almost like TNA's "Feast or Fired" match concept just minus the briefcases?

Schlomey
04-06-2010, 10:02 PM
I thought I was being original. I haven't seen much of TNA. That Russo guy must be a genius right?

Lock Jaw
04-06-2010, 10:06 PM
"Empty Island Match": A twist on the empty arena match, this match would see two superstars duke it out on an empty island....... OR IS IT REALLY EMPTY?!!

DAMN iNATOR
04-06-2010, 10:10 PM
"Empty Island Match": A twist on the empty arena match, this match would see two superstars duke it out on an empty island....... OR IS IT REALLY EMPTY?!!

It could be haunted by the spirits of the cast of Gilligan's Island, and whoever was the last to go insane or flee the island for fear of going insane would win.

redoneja
04-06-2010, 10:10 PM
WWE NXT just stole my idea for a keg race match.

Stickman
04-06-2010, 10:17 PM
I've always wanted to see a cage match for a championship where the challenger just walks out the cage to win the belt.

Lock Jaw
04-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Or a ladder match where the gravity doesn't increase 100x when they start to climb the ladder.

redoneja
04-06-2010, 10:22 PM
"HORSE Match": Two wrestlers compete in a game of HORSE by performing wrestling moves on a jobber. First to spell out HORSE loses.

redoneja
04-06-2010, 10:30 PM
"FakeRazor Match": First wrestler to hit finishing move named after a pun based on a minor celebrity's name wins.

Xero
04-06-2010, 10:33 PM
"HORSE Match": Two wrestlers compete in a game of HORSE by performing wrestling moves on a jobber. First to spell out HORSE loses.

LOL, really want to see this.

Indifferent Clox
04-06-2010, 10:34 PM
daniel bryan win

FourFifty
04-06-2010, 10:38 PM
The Countdown

It starts out as an 8 man tag match. One fall to the finish.
The winning 4 man team has a tag match. Winners of the tag match faces each other.
It's bad enough that TNA would do it.

redoneja
04-06-2010, 10:47 PM
"Smokey the Bear Match"- The wrestler that prevents the most forest fires wins.

redoneja
04-06-2010, 10:48 PM
The Countdown

It starts out as an 8 man tag match. One fall to the finish.
The winning 4 man team has a tag match. Winners of the tag match faces each other.
It's bad enough that TNA would do it.

Used to do this with action figures as a little kid.

Lock Jaw
04-06-2010, 10:56 PM
I remember back when I used to do e-feds, and I had a really arrogant character, I won the rights to book a card.

I booked it all with matches like:

"Build a Sculpture Depicting My Glory Match": Winner was the one with the better sculpture.

"Write a Ballad To Immortalize Me In Song Match:" In which the competitors would write a song about me and then sing it. Best one wins.

"Sell My T-Shirts For Me Match": Winner was the one who sold more of my t-shirts.

"I'm Kinda Hungry Match:" Winner is the first one to go to the burger joint down the block and bring me back a combo meal.

thedamndest
04-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Cluedo Match - Eight different superstars appear go to a party at Vince McMahon's mansion dressed in a certain color. The object is to figure out which superstar performed which finishing maneuver on Vince McMahon in which room.

Favre4Ever
04-06-2010, 11:19 PM
"Get to the Choppa!" Match: A bit different from the "helicopter" match. Both wrestlers start out in an airline entrance-way and must battle through the airport. Helicopter keys dangle from a hook in the main atrium that requires a 20 foot ladder to obtain. There is a heli-pad on the roof containing the WWE Championship. The first person to "Get to the Choppa!" and fly away wins the title.

AKin3D
04-06-2010, 11:45 PM
I'd love for the Rumble to go to 30 entrances without an elimination.

:heart:

a reverse match

you can only win by getting pinned <strike>for the</strike> by 3 count

:)

"Maze Match": Two wrestlers are released into a maze at different spots. First to the exit wins the title.

I swear I saw this match. I think Kevin Sullivan was in the match. Oh well great idea.

"Spelling Bee Match". The winning wrestler has to correctly spell an extremely difficult word or the match continues.

I demand Jericho in this match

Anyway, here's my idea sorry it's lame.

Street Fighters Match: The idea is just like the game. Going to different countries and facing the toughest fighters. The one with the most valid wins could become the World Champ.

The Franchise
04-07-2010, 12:09 AM
"Reverse Battle Royal Match" - First wrestler to escape over the top rope wins

"Cup Of Water Match" - Each wrestler has to hold a cup of water in one hand during the match. The first one to spill their water loses.

The Franchise
04-07-2010, 12:14 AM
"Irrelevant Items Match" - The ring is covered in items that serve no purpose to the match and are basically useless such as empty boxes, balloons and Bon Jovi concert tickets.

OWEN ULLRICH
04-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Triple H and Stephanie divorce.

Fox
04-07-2010, 01:00 AM
A total ring break like the Lesnar/Big Show instance, but live on RAW.

The return of the King of the Ring tournament as a PPV.

Paul Heyman back behind the commentator's booth.

Rob Van Dam or Kurt Angle return.

Xero
04-07-2010, 01:09 AM
CM Punk vs The Undertaker - Crucifixion Match - Object is to tie your opponent to your logo and hoist it up.

dronepool
04-07-2010, 01:11 AM
Joey Styles shoving Micheal Cole aside and announcing that he's on RAW with the King from now on.

Television Championship brought back on Smackdown. Make it inter brand and have it defended on SD and a PPV or two maybe.

The Diva title retired.

The return of the King of the Ring tournament as a PPV.

Xero
04-07-2010, 01:16 AM
Not WWE, but if TNA is going to keep doing this OJ bullshit they should send him to Westboro Baptist Church protests and have him just go wild.

Would be epic and probably get TNA publicity.

redoneja
04-07-2010, 11:24 AM
I guess the only "serious" thing I'd like to see would be an actual, deep, tag team division.

dronepool
04-07-2010, 11:31 PM
How about Smackdown going live?

Tazz Dan
04-08-2010, 04:55 PM
CM Punk vs The Undertaker - Crucifixion Match - Object is to tie your opponent to your logo and hoist it up.

With Kurt Angle as a special guest ref.

The Franchise
04-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Literal Handicap Match - One wrestler has his hands tied behind his back and the other is blindfolded. Hilarity ensues.

Jeritron
04-08-2010, 05:31 PM
How about Smackdown going live?

I'd love to see this. It was always taped because it was convenient to the wrestlers schedules to work the second show the night after Raw, so they could have the rest of the week for house shows and travel and what not.

With brand extension, and the majority of the roster only wrestling on one show, I think doing it live would make more sense. I'm sure it has something to do with travel and house shows still

theexample
04-09-2010, 04:22 AM
Kill The Leprechaun Match - First wrestler to hunt down and actually kill Hornswaggle wins.