PDA

View Full Version : New Faction in WWE? Thoughts???

XIII
04-09-2010, 07:47 PM
The Fortunate Sons--- sounds like it would be cool. they should have Ted, Brett, and joe henning like they said but they should add mike dibiase, and maybe cody rhodes, unless they have something better for him... DH smith would be a good fit too but he's tied up with the hart foundation, and that would leave tyson kidd with nothing to do, so that won't happen..

i was thinking for a while now about a new faction in wwe, for guys who really dont have shit goin on,and it would be awesome if they had Shelton Benjamin as lead, with like Mike Knox, maybe zach ryder, maybe shad now that he's a heel and done with cryme tyme, i guess even dolph ziggler, and i was thinking charlie haas, but he already got shit canned, i would use them as an ultimate heel faction who showed up on both RAW and SMACKDOWN tryin to take over, beatin down both the heels and the faces....

so thats my faction:
Shelton (at lead)
Mike Knox
Zach Ryder
Dolph Ziggler
and/or Shad

what would be your ideal faction????

Jakob Synn
04-09-2010, 07:48 PM
I think Ted Jr needs to steer away from factions to be a success. Same with Cody.

The Franchise
04-09-2010, 07:49 PM
I really want to see a heel stable led by Chris Jericho with the Hart Dynasty on Smackdown.

Xero
04-09-2010, 07:49 PM
I think Ted Jr needs to steer away from factions to be a success. Same with Cody.

This. Especially with Ted. Ted needs to go off on his own and not be tied down to anybody.

Jakob Synn
04-09-2010, 07:52 PM
I really want to see a heel stable led by Chris Jericho with the Hart Dynasty on Smackdown.

Hart Dynasty can't be with Jericho because Bret Hart already established Jericho was always the one who cried the most while in the dungeon.

I also think the WWE needs to steer away from stables for a while. While stables are good at first, they become stagnet after a while and as a fan you just sit there and try to predict when one of them is going to turn and go on his own.

St. Jimmy
http://tpww.net/forums/image.php?u=13340&dateline=1270762382

This.

XIII

good point, ted could be and will be a huge star, and should have a long career

The Franchise
04-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Hart Dynasty can't be with Jericho because Bret Hart already established Jericho was always the one who cried the most while in the dungeon.

They would be heels though so it wouldn't really matter

I'm with you on steering clear of stables for a bit

XIII
04-09-2010, 08:32 PM
face factions really dont ever get over, i guess except for dx

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2010, 08:37 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Chris Jericho get Ezekiel Jackson on-side as a heel bodyguard. And when Wade Barrett graduates from NXT, he can keep hanging around with Jericho, too. Ezekiel Jackson & Wade Barrett as a heel tag team?