PDA

View Full Version : Come up with an intricate finisher/one-time finish

Swiss Ultimate
04-14-2010, 09:29 PM
I think Hogan would have been cooler if, after listening intently to the crowd, he ran a few laps around the ring, had a cup of coffee and then hit his leg drop for the 1-2-3.

*Ric Flair could be mad-selling to some baby-face when suddenly the baby-face notices his cell-phone ringing. When the baby-face answers the phone it's actually Ric Flair telling him:

"The call is coming from inside the ring!"

[Flair nails a low blow and rolls him up with a schoolboy.]

DarKCentaur
04-14-2010, 09:46 PM
A wrestler powerbombs Kidman for the pin.

Swiss Ultimate
04-14-2010, 09:55 PM
I don't think that has ever happened.

Xero
04-14-2010, 09:56 PM
A wrestler has set up an elaborate scaffold on the outside of the ring, to the roof of the arena. He puts his opponent down, and starts to climb it. Before he makes it half way up, he's counted out and his opponent is helped to the back.

Swiss Ultimate
04-14-2010, 09:57 PM
That is awesome.

Ermaximus
04-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Xero wins.

McLegend
04-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Has a cell Phone ever been used during a match before?

Kind of seems like a good little heat getter. Ala The Cock doing commentary and/or Camera work while in the middle of a match.

Fox
04-14-2010, 10:09 PM
CM Punk faces a returned Jeff Hardy in an I Quit match, with the storyline being that Jeff has been clean for over a year and is beginning his re-rise to the top. Punk beats him lifeless in the match, but Jeff won't quit and only passes out to the Anaconda Vice. Punk ties him up and pulls out a syringe, threatening on the microphone to inject him with cocaine. Jeff has no choice but to say "I Quit."

Lock Jaw
04-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Royal Rumble match. Big Show is one of the final ones. He knocks out a whole slew of people with his punch and tosses them over the ropes.

The outside of the ring is strewn with unconscious bodies. The final two mutually toss each other over the ropes... but land on the backs of some other wrestler. Their feet hasn't touched the floor.

They then have a high-octane lightsaber battle while jumping from unconscious wrestler to unconscious wrestler outside of the ring.

VSG
04-14-2010, 10:16 PM
Big show facing a face, and accidentally punches out the ref. Another ref runs in and disqualifies Show for the physical intrusion to the referr... OH WAIT!

Droford
04-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Cena vs Taker at WM 27

Taker Tombstones Cena but then the lights go out, and when they come back on, Anti-Cena (Darren Young) is standing behind Taker and John Cena has vanished, effectively having been banished to another dimension when a freak worm hole opened at the precise moment that he was tombstoned. Eventually this leads to Cena vs Anti Cena at Summerslam which causes a black hole to form and suck up the entire WWE Universe, ending the WWE Forever.

Thunder Savage Go
04-14-2010, 11:12 PM
a syringe of cocaine never seen that...