PDA

View Full Version : TN-gay part 3

kareru
04-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Wrestling-Radio.com has learned that the male companion of Orlando Jordan, named Cameron, has been let go from TNA Wrestling. At last word, the release stemmed from an incident involving Cameron and Ric Flair at the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando, Florida, where it was reported that Flair was intoxicated and ended up making some unnecessary and uncalled for comments about Cameron's character and that fact that he shouldn't be associated with TNA. Cameron ended up leaving the bar and was said to be very upset at Flair's comments.

We have also learned that if TNA decides to continue with Orlando Jordan's storyline, a replacement for Cameron has been found.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :shifty:

Poit
04-15-2010, 12:08 AM
I hope this means the end of that terrible gimmick.

Xero
04-15-2010, 12:09 AM
So Flair makes a scene, and this kid gets fired.

Welcome to the business.

KayfabeMan
04-15-2010, 12:10 AM
I think TNA should make Flair do it.

I'm 1000% sure he'd do it, as he needs the money and no one else wants him.

Perry Saturn
So lemme get this straight Ric Flair gets drunks bashes a homosexual and they gay gets fired

sounds about right in the wonderful world of wrestling cant wait for a lawsuit

Supreme Olajuwon
Wait what? He got released because Flair is a homophobe?

Perry Saturn
04-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Wait what? He got released because Flair is a homophobe?

yeah pretty much

Supreme Olajuwon
04-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Look at all the simultaneous outrage of the TPWW conglomerate

KayfabeMan
04-15-2010, 12:21 AM
I've been outraged since I heard about this bullshit.

Flair is a piece of crap, and needs to be acknowledged as such.

I'm glad the final part of his career here will be spent as a comedy sketch.

Xero
04-15-2010, 12:22 AM
Make him dress up as a pretty girl and wheel him out while Orlando gives him a lap dance.

Supreme Olajuwon
04-15-2010, 12:28 AM
It's a shame that the wrestling industry is still so behind the times about stuff like this. But wrestlers still think jean shorts are cool, so obviously they are stuck somewhere in the past.

Xero
04-15-2010, 12:29 AM
They need to bring back fanny packs.

Flair probably has a fanny pack of hate.

Fat Aaron
04-15-2010, 12:37 AM
I've never been a Flair fan, and stuff like this just makes me like him even less.

Xero
04-15-2010, 12:58 AM
They're gay, not women. They don't have periods.

Supreme Olajuwon
04-15-2010, 01:03 AM
"I HATE GAYS"

http://www.sidelineshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/ric-flair-w01.jpg

"PS I AM NOT GAY"

Xero
04-15-2010, 01:04 AM
Such a poof.

Droford
04-15-2010, 01:15 AM
To be his man, you have to get the other one fired! WHOOOOOOO!

BollywoodSingh
04-15-2010, 01:17 AM
It's a shame that the wrestling industry is still so behind the times about stuff like this. But wrestlers still think jean shorts are cool, so obviously they are stuck somewhere in the past.

Don't forget wearing sunglasses indoors, hair that goes down below the shoulders, and shirts like these:
http://www.acepolls.com/uploads/0053/3391/HBK_18.jpg

tjmidnight420
04-15-2010, 01:20 AM
What the hell is the problem here.... That shit has no place in a wrestling ring anyway. Whether it be because Flair hated it or not, which I do not blame him for hating it, its a good call to get these gays out of the ring, PERIOD.

Dude, that's just uncalled for. So the guy's gay. So OJ's gay. Big deal. They got a right to make money just like everyone else. Just like Flair. Just like you. Don't like it? Don't watch. :nono:

Supreme Olajuwon
04-15-2010, 01:43 AM
I guess Flair wanted to show Cameron just how much stroke he really has :naughty:

Thunder Savage Go
04-15-2010, 02:21 AM
imagine the conversation between management and that kid. "Ric doesn't like your character, your fired." TNA is not like the WWE at all

dronepool
04-15-2010, 02:26 AM
They need to bring back fanny packs.

Flair probably has a fanny pack of hate.

http://i44.tinypic.com/107sw2r.jpg

Emperor Smeat
04-15-2010, 02:31 AM
Sounds more like Cameron wanted to leave because of the comments and TNA doing nothing than TNA actually firing him.

I like Flair as a wrestler but drunk or not drunk, it was stupid what he said and he should have apologized.

KIRA
04-15-2010, 02:53 AM
Wrestling-Radio.com has learned that the male companion of Orlando Jordan, named Cameron, has been let go from TNA Wrestling.:'(

I think I hate Flair now

KayfabeMan
04-15-2010, 04:30 AM
Clearly you're a fucking dope.

And BTW, if all the wrestlers who are actually gay / bi got out the ring - you'd have about half the rosters you have right now.

Skippord
04-15-2010, 04:32 AM
Wow his name is Cameron?

that guy fits every gay stereotype possible, I think

dronepool
04-15-2010, 04:43 AM
He should walk into a bar dressed like this. Looks he mugged an Asian Calender model.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x310/The_Ultimate_Wrestling_Gallery/Ric%20Flair/RicFlair010.jpg

http://www.china-cart.com/bookpic/200810/2008102123658.jpg

KIRA
04-15-2010, 04:53 AM
What the hell is the problem here.... That shit has no place in a wrestling ring anyway. Whether it be because Flair hated it or not, which I do not blame him for hating it, its a good call to get these gays out of the ring, PERIOD.

Its good to know backwoods retards aren't an endangered species in 2010

6-String King
04-15-2010, 05:49 AM
While everybody seems to be getting worked up about this one way or another I couldn't care any less. Who gives a fuck. Not because he's gay. But because he's a Nobody. When the story broke of Ric Flair bashing the dude he was referred to as Orlando Jordan's b/f. Not by name. He's a nobody. So see's ya Orlando Jordan's gay boyfriend. You won't be missed. But you will be forgotten.

Sixx
04-15-2010, 06:19 AM
I think TNA should make Flair do it.

I'm 1000% sure he'd do it, as he needs the money and no one else wants him.

Awesome. Orlando cut jiggle his saggy tits.

Inadequacy
04-15-2010, 08:04 AM
Don't forget wearing sunglasses indoors, hair that goes down below the shoulders, and shirts like these:
http://www.acepolls.com/uploads/0053/3391/HBK_18.jpg

Is it juat me or does that shirt look like it was phoshopped into the picture?

Xero
04-15-2010, 08:07 AM
I wonder if there will be a lawsuit here for wrongful termination? If this is the only reason he was fired there has to be something to a suit here.

Tyler Killer
04-15-2010, 09:49 AM
Dude, that's just uncalled for. So the guy's gay. So OJ's gay. Big deal. They got a right to make money just like everyone else. Just like Flair. Just like you. Don't like it? Don't watch. :nono:

Its good to know backwoods retards aren't an endangered species in 2010

Clearly you're a fucking dope.
And BTW, if all the wrestlers who are actually gay / bi got out the ring - you'd have about half the rosters you have right now.

Sounds like The Nature Boy needs to come to tpww forums and put you all in your place like he did.... what was his name again... oh yeah, who cares he was gay WOOOOOO!

Xero
04-15-2010, 10:04 AM
Many men ride Space Mountain on a daily basis.

tjmidnight420
04-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Sounds like The Nature Boy needs to come to tpww forums and put you all in your place like he did.... what was his name again... oh yeah, who cares he was gay WOOOOOO!

Please, junior. Do you realize we're talking about wrestling? That this is a wrestling forum? Maybe you should do some looking into shit before you run your mouth.

Many men ride Space Mountain on a daily basis.

This.

The Show Off
04-15-2010, 12:04 PM
I hope this means the end of that terrible gimmick.

It won't.

And you don't know it's a terrible gimmick until the gimmick actually starts. Thus far all they've done is a few disjointed segments nothing that gives anyone insight about that the gimmick is about.

It's just wrong that someone lost his job for his sexual orientation, and if that is the case this guy can definitly sue, all he as to do is get a hold of GLAAD. That is if he did get fired for being gay. My guess is they fired him for acting like a fool in public and talking about how he was with TNA wrestling which looks poorly on TNA's part. (Though that isn't the real reason more likely than not if TNA claims this, Cameron has very little recourse).

Ric Flair's actions are deplorable but he's a legend in the buisness and is still somewhat of a draw as opposed to a guy who's shown up on wrestling television once and isn't even a wrestler. Who did you think would get let go?

Tyler Killer
04-15-2010, 12:32 PM
I cant believe you people are upset about some no name fruit cup getting canned from TNA.

Ermaximus
04-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Shut up Tyler Killer. Just please shut up.

Steveviscious89
04-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Good grief people...take this argument to a gay-rights site. From a wrestling standpoint, this makes no difference.

tjmidnight420
04-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Shut up Tyler Killer. Just please shut up.

And go away, if it's not too much to ask.

tjmidnight420
04-15-2010, 01:05 PM
Your the classic example of a smark that has no idea about the business. STFU

Couldn't be more off base here dude. And to let you know, your whole stance on this topic proves you don't know jack.

ron the dial
04-15-2010, 01:05 PM
Tyler Killer gets the business. in his ass.

tjmidnight420
04-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Tyler Killer gets the business. in his ass.

I kinda gotta agree here... If he weren't in the closet he wouldn't be making such a big deal about it... Seriously, this isn't the 90's. Nobody cares anymore.

KayfabeMan
04-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Yep.

Wishbone
04-15-2010, 01:43 PM
lol I can't believe how much people bitch about a guy who hates gays if he hates gays then let him hate them I mean seriously you hating him for hating gays is just as bad and 'politicaly incorrect'! I say let people be who they are if your gay be gay if your a homophobe then go be a homophobe live and let f'n live!

tjmidnight420
04-15-2010, 01:53 PM
lol I can't believe how much people bitch about a guy who hates gays if he hates gays then let him hate them I mean seriously you hating him for hating gays is just as bad and 'politicaly incorrect'! I say let people be who they are if your gay be gay if your a homophobe then go be a homophobe live and let f'n live!

Being a homophobe is one thing... Saying what's happened here is okay on the basis of the guy being bi/ gay is something entirely different.

KayfabeMan
04-15-2010, 03:00 PM

The problem with that is, homophobes do not let people live and let f'n live.

Wishbone
04-15-2010, 03:16 PM
The problem with that is, homophobes do not let people live and let f'n live.

hey unless flair goes out and physically attacks the guy then I'm fine with it if your gay, a nerd, fat, skinny, a drug addict, goth, or anything else that makes you stand out you WILL get made fun of and you have to learn to deal with it now I agree it was wrong of TNA to fire the guy over him being gay but as for what flair did I could care less one way or another and if TNA is stupid enough to fire a guy because ric flair doesn't like him then that is thier problem not his the guy is from a different era where homosexuality was frowned upon and you can't expect him to change his ways that much because in reality he never will whether you like it or not

Jeritron
04-15-2010, 04:30 PM
This is fucking ridiculous. If this happened in any other industry it would make the evening news. I hope the kid sues

KayfabeMan
04-15-2010, 11:35 PM
hey unless flair goes out and physically attacks the guy then I'm fine with it if your gay, a nerd, fat, skinny, a drug addict, goth, or anything else that makes you stand out you WILL get made fun of and you have to learn to deal with it now I agree it was wrong of TNA to fire the guy over him being gay but as for what flair did I could care less one way or another and if TNA is stupid enough to fire a guy because ric flair doesn't like him then that is thier problem not his the guy is from a different era where homosexuality was frowned upon and you can't expect him to change his ways that much because in reality he never will whether you like it or not

Well, I imagine he has the same problem with Orlando Jordan then.

Maybe they should just put Ric in the ring with OJ and OJ could show him about the different era he's from. After all, that's the way it was done back in Flair's time - and since apparently times haven't changed, maybe they should do this his style too.

And the idea that anyone from that era is just a homophobe because that's how it was is crazy. Many people from that era are obviously gay themselves, and there are a big number of people who are supporters of gay rights from that time as well.

bigdaddysuperfreak
04-15-2010, 11:44 PM
What if the guy saw his junk and went into a retard craze trying to get at it?

dronepool
04-16-2010, 12:07 AM

IMO that's almost like saying "who cares if he hates black people" as long as he doesn't go start beating them up, let him be racist. It's okay.

People have a right to be against stupid mentality's like Ric Flair's.

Cuzziebro
04-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Good grief people...take this argument to a gay-rights site. From a wrestling standpoint, this makes no difference.

From a wrestling standpoint?
Televised wrestling isn't just wrestling now is it. Its story telling, its connecting with audiences to entertain them. Cameron's character helped OJ tell a story, he was apart of OJ's gimmick. So from a wrestling standpoint I believe it makes all the difference.

tjmidnight420
04-16-2010, 10:56 AM
Dude as stated above, it's always been a part of the business. It just hasn't been featured on the shows. I think the first time a gay angle was ran on screen was the Billy and Chuck stuff. Not sure about that one though.

Don't get me wrong, that's not my lifestyle, but it is the chosen path for my little brother, so maybe I'm just more used to it than most people. Times have changed, and they aren't going back.

Poit
04-16-2010, 11:46 AM
From a wrestling standpoint?
Televised wrestling isn't just wrestling now is it. Its story telling, its connecting with audiences to entertain them. Cameron's character helped OJ tell a story, he was apart of OJ's gimmick. So from a wrestling standpoint I believe it makes all the difference.

Well put.

Poit
04-16-2010, 11:47 AM
Also, this thread is gay.

Supreme Olajuwon
04-16-2010, 01:31 PM
Your the classic example of a smark that has no idea about the business. STFU
Shut up, faggot.

TNA&USA#1
04-16-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm sure he was released because he's gay and not because he's worthless! Yeah right guys. Another example of people going out of their way to bash TNA for no reason.

Ermaximus
04-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Shut up, faggot.

Jesus Supreme. I've never seen you this angry.

Supreme Olajuwon
04-16-2010, 03:45 PM
I will kill you so dead

Ermaximus
04-16-2010, 03:47 PM
I will kill you so dead

Slow down "bro." Watch your blood pressure.

The Show Off
04-16-2010, 04:04 PM
The guy was most likely (since I don't work for TNA I don't know for sure) fired because they don't want to deal with the heat between him and Flair. It doesn't have to do with him being gay.

He was fired because Flair has a problem with him. Flair has a problem with him because he's acting a fool and gay. But that doesn't mean the fired him because he's gay.

This isn't a logic eqution...

If (A = B) and (B = C) in this case (A does not = C).

Swiss Ultimate
04-16-2010, 04:34 PM
<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dwG436Yrx3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dwG436Yrx3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>
The jury is out.

KIRA
04-16-2010, 05:21 PM
He was fired because Flair has a problem with him. Flair has a problem with him because he's acting a fool and gay. But that doesn't mean the fired him because he's gay. Because flair has never made an ass of himself in public

tjmidnight420
04-16-2010, 06:46 PM
Because flair has never made an ass of himself in public

Well put.