PDA

View Full Version : my first match and promos

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 09:15 PM
yikes

Xero
04-22-2010, 09:28 PM
I feel you're doing moves you have no clue on how to preform properly and need to hone you skills for moves before putting them in any match. First or 1000th.

I'm not trained by any stretch, but if I were, I wouldn't be pulling off moves before learning the fundamentals of them.

Bit of advice, but if you want to wrestle, learn the absolute basics first. Don't just jump right into a match and try to do ridiculous stuff.

Then again, your trainers might be of the "throw you in there and let you fall" ilk. I don't know. But after reading Jericho's book, I wouldn't want to step foot into the ring and have any type of match unless I was sure I could pull off the moves properly and safely, in addition to having strong basic fundamentals.

This is coming from a fan, nothing more.

Blitz
04-22-2010, 09:30 PM
This is sad on several levels. Please stop.

Xero
04-22-2010, 09:31 PM
The trash talk was just terrible, though.

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 09:34 PM
I am trained, and we did do all those moves safely.

Xero
04-22-2010, 09:35 PM
How long have you been training? Give me a general amount of hours of in-ring work.

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Probably over 100 if you are talking bumps. but actually in the ring, not very much.

Yeah he wasn't laying flat for the senton or leg drop, but i did what i coud. I think my selling is good, and I can take really good bumps, but i wasn't really given a chance.

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 09:41 PM
yeah his trash talk is kinda.... i dunno

Blitz
04-22-2010, 09:42 PM
I am trained, and we did do all those moves safely.
Who trained you. And for how long. And if they got a cent out of you and that's what they taught you, you are the biggest sucker in the world.

Xero
04-22-2010, 09:43 PM
The springboard... Punch I suppose, was fucking terrible. Ditto to the corner "drop kick". And the Senton Splash was plain bad. And you being dragged into the ring looked bad.

Basically, you need a shit ton more training, by better trainers, before ever having another "match".

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 09:45 PM
i was trained for free, we didn't get to talk it out before hand, he pretty much trained me for a day and said, you know how to sell, you know how to bump you know some moves, and (he won't take a big bump, like suplexes or firemans carries, etc.) he also let me pin him way earlier than i thought.

Xero
04-22-2010, 09:47 PM
You were trained for a DAY? What?

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 09:47 PM
the senton i can do, he just didn't lay properly for it so i kind of adjusted mysef mid air as to not hurt him.

Xero
04-22-2010, 09:48 PM
You can explain that away, but the corner drop kick was all you.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-22-2010, 09:51 PM
I pretty much agree with everything Xero said.

Not trying to be insulting, but you need a lot of work. I think you know that, but some of those moves, especially the senton, looked really bad.

Learn the basics first, get more comfortable, and then worry about being stylish.

Indifferent Clox
Ok but it's a first match. after being in the ring for a day.

Now i have been taking bumps and selling for a while. I've been doing out of ring trainging with guys for a bit, but this was the first time i actually got in a ring. I know how to run the ropes. but I am having a second match tomorrow night which shoud be better. keep in mind we barely talked in the ring.

Destor
dont ever pay these people. dont ever go back. they will teach you bad habits that you will never be able to work out of your system. you will hurt yourself and other people. go, get trained. but never go there again.

Indifferent Clox
Was the selling pretty good though?

What Would Kevin Do?
04-22-2010, 09:52 PM
the senton i can do, he just didn't lay properly for it so i kind of adjusted mysef mid air as to not hurt him.

Then he needs more training too. Really, it's not even about looking good, it's about doing things right so people don't get hurt.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Was the selling pretty good though?

Most of it was good-ish. It didn't help that everything was so loud. I did like the low blow selling, mainly the curling up in the ropes part.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-22-2010, 09:53 PM
With that said though, some of it was inconsistent. Like sometimes you'd sell for a long time, then other times you'd suddenly drop it and attack without any hint of it.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Holy shit, I can't even remember when the last time I saw Destor was.

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 09:55 PM
Did you enjoy the promos?

Xero
04-22-2010, 09:55 PM
Probably before Brian Danielson made his WWE debut.

JUST SAYING.

Destor
04-22-2010, 09:56 PM
ps-if dude wasnt layin right for the senton then YOU shouldnt have done the move. it`s your job to protect the worker not to do some fuckin move.

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 09:57 PM
dude wasn't laying right the entire time

Destor
04-22-2010, 09:58 PM
sorry guys, it just takes so damn long to load a forum on my phone :-/

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:00 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXzI0WrlFwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXzI0WrlFwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Thank fuck he had the sense to tell you not to suplex him.

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 10:02 PM
we were both safe, neither of us got hurt, i knew how to land things right, dude kept flipping around before i could and stuff so i just worked shit soft as hell. we didn't do anything particularly dangerous.

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Takes one awkward position and one slight slip to end a career.

You weren't safe because you didn't know what you were doing and not caring about his safety, just the flow of the match and getting your spots in.

I'm echoing Destor, because it's true.

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 10:03 PM
i know how to do a suplex and various other things, we just didn't htis match. ok it's my first match with no spots. give me a break, pretty good for my absolute first match

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:05 PM
dude wasn't laying right the entire time

then either put him where you want him or dont do the move. what are you some hot shot vet gonna punish the green kid cause he doesnt know what to do? oh, you arent? then shut the fuck up and think about his safety...i fuckin hate you right now. that was back yard bullshit.

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:06 PM
For the record, Destor is trained. Just in case you were oblivious to this fact.

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 10:07 PM
and given that the guy didn't give me any moves to bump with (which i am spectacular at bumping by the way) and that he wasn't really helping me out with any moves , i think i did pretty good. didn't even get to run of th eropes, when i tried to the ref was in my way... ugh. next match will be 15 times better, i'll take you guys suggestions and work on it. I'll talk to him about laying flat, and he can work with me some more. but i doubt anybody could do much better with what i have to work with and what litttle training i;ve had

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:07 PM
:madface:

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 10:08 PM
i did think about his safety which is why i did the move the way i did it.

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 10:08 PM
what are some positive criticisms you could give though?

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:10 PM
and given that the guy didn't give me any moves to bump with (which i am spectacular at bumping by the way) and that he wasn't really helping me out with any moves , i think i did pretty good. didn't even get to run of th eropes, when i tried to the ref was in my way... ugh. next match will be 15 times better, i'll take you guys suggestions and work on it. I'll talk to him about laying flat, and he can work with me some more. but i doubt anybody could do much better with what i have to work with and what litttle training i;ve had

Why are you put into a position where you essentially have no spots to do that you CAN do? You have very little training. That's fine and dandy. But you're being put into a position where you can't do anything you do know.

You have a long time before you can even have a match. But besides that, the trainers know fuck all about what they're doing to even put you in this position.

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:10 PM
here a complete list of the only things you should do in a match until you`ve mastered them all:

hiptoss
arm drag
body slam
closeline (maybe)
crossbody
leap frog
drop down
shoulder block
headlock
school boy
pat o`conner roll
inside cradle

and when i say nothing else i meant it.

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:12 PM
How many spots that Destor listed do you know?

screech
04-22-2010, 10:14 PM
here a complete list of the only things you should do in a match until you`ve mastered them all:

hiptoss
arm drag
body slam
closeline (maybe)
crossbody
leap frog
drop down
shoulder block
headlock
school boy
pat o`conner roll
inside cradle

and when i say nothing else i meant it.

This may be a stupid question, but I am going to ask anyway: What is a "pat o'conner roll?"

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 10:14 PM
i'm not sure what a pat o connor role is but i know all the rest

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:15 PM
those are the basics. you can have 1,000 completely different matches with just those moves. once you`ve master them then add a new move and remove one of those until you have a flshed out moveset.

IF YOUR FUCKIN TRAINERS NEW ANYTHING THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THIS ITS DAY ONE MAN. FUCKIN DAY ONE.

SERIOUSLY: you might as well just go into the back yard man. you`lll have the same matches.

ps-walk & talk is what every kid should start with imo. you shouldnt be doin spot for awhile.

Triple Naitch
04-22-2010, 10:16 PM
I am obsessed with the announcer/referee/blue shirted ass.

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:21 PM
pat o`conner is you set in a waist lock, like a german suple, run them into the ropes or buckle and then back roll. they roll onto their shoulders you sit on their ass...like the first have of doug williams finish minus the german.

Indifferent Clox
we didn't even talk though. But thanks destor, next match you will see that i am impleminting your advice. i respect you man thanks.

We went over a lot in the first day it was a 7 hour session, we worked the second day for like 5 hours before the match. we learned a lot of stuff that i just didn't get to use.

Blitz
i was trained for free, we didn't get to talk it out before hand, he pretty much trained me for a day and said, you know how to sell, you know how to bump you know some moves, and (he won't take a big bump, like suplexes or firemans carries, etc.) he also let me pin him way earlier than i thought.
You are an idiot. You are not trained. To be trained you go to a properly run wresting school, with a professional trainer, who makes a living doing this. You do not go to some yokel who trains you for free, FOR A DAY, and says you're ready.

You cannot afford to be this stupid. Yard tards are maybe my biggest pet peeve in the business, but yard tards who think they know what they're doing are even worse.

You're going to get seriously hurt, and it'll be your own fault.

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 10:22 PM
pat o`conner is you set in a waist lock, like a german suple, run them into the ropes or buckle and then back roll. they roll onto their shoulders you sit on their ass...like the first have of doug williams finish minus the german.

oh yeah, sweet, gonna use that.

what about rear naked chokes, ameatuer wrestling, etc.?

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:23 PM
we didn't even talk though. But thanks destor, next match you will see that i am impleminting your advice. i respect you man thanks.

We went over a lot in the first day it was a 7 hour session, we worked the second day for like 5 hours before the match. we learned a lot of stuff that i just didn't get to use.

You said you'd been training for 100 hours when I said "in-ring". I count 12.

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:23 PM
oh yeah, sweet, gonna use that.

Not without properly learning how to do that you aren't. I fucking forbid it.

screech
04-22-2010, 10:25 PM

Ah. Had no idea that was what it was called. Thank you.

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:26 PM
positive notes: work to the center of the ring. it`s the softest. slow down, it`s not a race it`s a marathon.there`s a time to run, and there`s a time to let it settle. never die as a baby this is most true. never just lie out on the mat. at the least be trying to stand if nothing more. make eye contact with the people when you sell. never sell to the mat, it doesnt care if your hurt and it gets in for free.

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:26 PM
I love Destor FTR.

:'(

VSG
04-22-2010, 10:29 PM
This is a good thread for everyone else out here, wanting to "be a wrassler".. Mind sharing your training experiences, Destor?

Lock Jaw
04-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Did not know Destor is in training.

I love and miss Destor as well. In a heterosexual kind of way.

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:31 PM
I feel like I contributed way too much in this thread considering I'm not trained.

:-\

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:34 PM
i trained for 2 years before i started workin. and that about all the info on destor you get today kiddies.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-22-2010, 10:35 PM
I wish I would have trained... Stupid impracticality.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-22-2010, 10:36 PM
One day Destor, you will tell me who you are.

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:37 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/image.php?u=5717&dateline=1244611591
He is... The Cheese.

*Fade to black, dramatic jazz music playing*

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 10:38 PM
i've been earining to take bumps and se since i was 15. that's why i said 100 hours.

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:38 PM
I feel like I contributed way too much in this thread considering I'm not trained.

:-\
your contributions were more legit indifferent "im the fuckin vet" clox

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 10:40 PM
i didn't even make contact witht he senton. and i never said i was a vet

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:42 PM
one day i just might kev. but i enjoy the privacy (and cool factor) of a secrete identity too much too just give it up, after all, i`m a kentucky gentlemen. ;)

Indifferent Clox
04-22-2010, 10:43 PM
ok waht about the promos?

screech
04-22-2010, 10:44 PM
...i never said i was a vet

From what I'm reading here, it seems like you think you know a lot more than you apparently do.

CSL
04-22-2010, 10:44 PM
I've watched 1 minute and 24 seconds and neither look like they've had 5 minutes training.

CSL
04-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Ok this thread is a lot longer than I thought

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:47 PM
that`s not the problem clox. its your first match and you throwing your partners saftey into the wind trusting yourself as if you know what you`re doin (you dont btw.) thats a bad way to be aftet YOUR FIRST MATCH.

DancesWithGingers
04-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Allow me to quote the greatest announcer of all time... "Bah Gawd! It looked like a damn car wreck!!!!"

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:50 PM
didnt watch the promos...

BollywoodSingh
04-22-2010, 10:50 PM
TNA needs to sign the guy in the speedo.

Destor
04-22-2010, 10:51 PM
I've watched 1 minute and 24 seconds and neither look like they've had 5 minutes training.

hence my 1st post in this thread.

Xero
04-22-2010, 10:51 PM
Okay, am I the only one who thinks "Dennis Stamp on a Trampoline" when looking at Speedo guy?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KQbhC_3EGMc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KQbhC_3EGMc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Tyler Killer
04-23-2010, 12:17 AM
I feel you're doing moves you have no clue on how to preform properly and need to hone you skills for moves before putting them in any match. First or 1000th.

I'm not trained by any stretch, but if I were, I wouldn't be pulling off moves before learning the fundamentals of them.

Bit of advice, but if you want to wrestle, learn the absolute basics first. Don't just jump right into a match and try to do ridiculous stuff.

Then again, your trainers might be of the "throw you in there and let you fall" ilk. I don't know. But after reading Jericho's book, I wouldn't want to step foot into the ring and have any type of match unless I was sure I could pull off the moves properly and safely, in addition to having strong basic fundamentals.

This is coming from a SMARK, nothing more.

tjmidnight420
04-23-2010, 12:19 AM
Hey now buddy... Xero knows his shit.

Tyler Killer
04-23-2010, 12:44 AM
Hey now buddy... Xero knows his shit.

Make no mistake about it, he knows no more than you or me. He just runs his mouth a little more, oh wait a second, a lot more. Now I know he has over 400,000 posts, or whatever the number is, but the fact is he talks out of his ass most of the time. Like I said at the start, he knows no more than any one of us do, so don't put him on some kind of pedestal like he deserves to be there.

Jordan
04-23-2010, 01:05 AM
I hate to be that guy, but please stop your embarrassing yourself. Your are a fool. Sorry, but it's true. A brave fool, but a fool none the less. This is discusting btw

Jordan
04-23-2010, 01:16 AM
You are just so stupid it astounds me.

Boondock Saint
04-23-2010, 01:23 AM
LOL @ the interviewer/ref

.44 Magdalene
04-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Everybody else seems to have the wrestling covered--and seeing as Destor's done quite a bit more in the ring than I have, I'll go ahead and keep my two cents out of his way.

That being said, I am an actor certified with the National Forensics League and have competed at the state and regional level. My oratory is a bit rusty since I never competed out of highschool, but I think I could provide a sufficient word or two concerning the promos.

Let me ask: did you write the promos ahead of time? Did you think about what you were going to say prior, or did you speak on the fly? Did you practice at all prior?

There's alot of mumbling, alot of rushing of certain lines and otherwise inconsistent rates, alot of stuttering and dragging. Statements need to be crisp, concise, clear and audible. If you know you're going to be cutting a recorded promo ahead of time, there's no excuse for not practicing--at the very least to keep you from ssstumbling through lines. The interview looks completely on the fly, and you seem to be fumbling for what to say next at times, or searching for words.

The actual promos, on the other hand... ugh. You at least appear to have thought about what you're going to say, but alot of these lines are just terrible. "Somebody just came by and egged your... house." "All these crazy words flying at you~"

I can literally hear the shaking in your voice. There's no reason to be that nervous on a taped promo, you can just tape back over it if you fuck up. Unless you're a natural improviser--and you're clearly not--you need to be writing all of your shit ahead of time. Actually, seriously writing it. Or typing it in Wordpad, I don't really give a shit. Memorize at least the key points, if not the entire thing--a promo's not really that big to begin with, memorizing it shouldn't be hard. Work toward an actual point and build up to it, don't just work from one rehashed wrestling cliche to another. "This is my ring. Mind games. I'm a killer, I'll retard you or whatever. Be afraid and shit." Pick a point and settle on it, and spend the rest of the promo mountaining up to that.

And for God's sake, play a character. Have a fucking personality. You don't sound intimidating or sadistic or smart. You sound like a kid that watches wrestling alot, that's about fucking all. You need to have some sort of driving agenda behind your character. You're jumping from mindgames to music to movies to sex jokes to poop jokes to whatever the hell just seems to pop into your head at the time, and there's no cohesion or drive or centering point. Are you cocky? Are you crazy? Are you just some dude rambling at the camera? Envisioning what sort of wrestler you're attempting to come across can pave the way toward what you should be saying to your opponent. You're sort of all over the place--saying "ain't" in one promo, but then talking about disabling your opponent's ability to do arithmetic. ...And then talking about music in the next promo.

You're all over the place across what, three promos? You don't need a real gimmick or anything, but it is hard to take a promo anything near seriously when you come off as a kid talking shit. You're trying, first and foremost, to convince either your opponent or your audience (or both) that you're going to win your match. You're attempting to influence opinions and change minds. You're attempting to convince. Keep that in mind. Don't just talk to be talking. Alternatively, you're trying to entertain and/or be humorous, in which case, you have alot of work to do because that was pretty bland.

Referencing WWE and TNA and ROH wrestlers and events in your promos = Unprofessional. Makes you sound like a mark, steer away from it. Period. Your fed is your fed. Your fed is all that matters when you're cutting a promo in it. Pretend other feds don't exist.

Like I said, my actual in ring experience is pretty slim (I'm still in training myself), so some of this might be a little skewed and those with more experience at actual promos than myself can feel free to correct me on any of this. I'm just throwing out some general speech advice, and trying to curve it around wrestling. Really, your stuff's sloppy enough that I don't know honestly know where to begin, I'm just sorta pissing in a lake here.

And for fuck's sake, talk to somebody about firing that guy in the blue shirt.

Xero
04-23-2010, 02:06 AM
After watching the second promo for about 30 seconds I'm convinced that your "trainers" have never stepped foot outside the backyard.

Don't know why THAT lead me to this conclusion, but yeah.

Indifferent Clox
04-23-2010, 02:23 AM
Im being trained at a legit place tmrw i just wanted a little ringtime to start out

Xero
04-23-2010, 02:24 AM
Okay, you're bouncing between having 100 hours of in-ring training, to being trained for a day, to going to a "legit" place tomorrow.

Which is it?

.44 Magdalene
04-23-2010, 02:35 AM
Nevermind that "a little ringtime" can completely fuck up legitimate training.

Spaff
04-23-2010, 05:13 AM
Im being trained at a legit place tmrw i just wanted a little ringtime to start out

still laughin at it.my god you are the worst backyarder ever,even e mailed the link to some mates and they didn think it was real,didnt think someone would embarrass themselves to that extent.

you my friend are joke of the day

:wave:

Skippord
04-23-2010, 07:14 AM
One day Destor, you will tell me who you are.
I've been saying he's Chuck Taylor for like 2 years

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Clox you suck.

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 11:03 AM
the guy didn't give me any moves to bump with (which i am spectacular at bumping by the way). i think i did pretty good. next match will be 15 times better. i doubt anybody could do much better with what i have to work with and what litttle training i;ve had

you are an arrogant asshole aswel as a terrible wrestler, dont post this shit if you dont want criticism. you should give up dude, get an office job and leave the 'lets do some wrestling moves' for drunk nights out. 0/10 :n:

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-23-2010, 11:19 AM
"spectacular at bumping' you are such a fag.

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 11:36 AM
"spectacular at bumping' you are such a fag.

:y:

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-23-2010, 12:09 PM
It's amazing how you suck the dick of ROH and then think you can wrestle after one day of training. You realize the work those guys put in? You even thinking you can go a minute in the ring is disrespectful to the guys whose dicks you suck ALL THE TIME.

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 12:56 PM
It's amazing how you suck the dick of ROH and then think you can wrestle after one day of training. You realize the work those guys put in? You even thinking you can go a minute in the ring is disrespectful to the guys whose dicks you suck ALL THE TIME.

You are fucking gorgeous, hit him again Dale. Clox and Clark shud fuck like Billy and Chuck

Haze
04-23-2010, 01:06 PM
Dude I'm not just saying this to be a jackass or anything, but I was embarrassed for you as I watched that.

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 01:14 PM
HOLY FUCK I JUST ACTUALLY WATCHED IT THERE! Well, I watched up until you performed the 'dropkick' on the almost nude tubby guy anyway, you ran at him, stopped and then fell at him! Fucking hell man, i was better than you when i was 12 and had a tag team ladder match with my mates. This is surely a joke right?? If you were trained, which i highly doubt, id say it was no more than an hour and your trainer was probably Zach Gowan or a highly skilled glass bottle. Pathetic, awful, embarrassing, you are a LOSER in every way

SOCCER LEGS
04-23-2010, 01:16 PM
this is so sad/pathetic/hilarious/retarded on so many levels.

how bout before trying to "wrestle" you get the fuck in shape first? maybe start by gaining about 80 pounds so your moves would have maybe an ounce of credibility to them? a scrawny, nonathletic little shit like you has no place in the wrestling world.

kareru
04-23-2010, 01:18 PM
this is so sad/pathetic/hilarious/retarded on so many levels.

how bout before trying to "wrestle" you get the fuck in shape first? maybe start by gaining about 80 pounds so your moves would have maybe an ounce of credibility to them? a scrawny, nonathletic little shit like you has no place in the wrestling world.

how are you mr mcmahon? would you be so kind into giving us the 'scoop' on who is been FE'd next

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 01:24 PM
how are you mr mcmahon? would you be so kind into giving us the 'scoop' on who is been FE'd next

arsehole.

was that you in the video in the little black thong? bet it was

kareru
04-23-2010, 01:26 PM
arsehole.

was that you in the video in the little black thong? bet it was

no, i always wear crotchless chaps to the ring

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 01:29 PM
no, i always wear crotchless chaps to the ring (the male anal passage version)

I dont doubt it gimpy

Jordan
04-23-2010, 01:33 PM
This is fucking hilarious. The guy in the short tights trained you? Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaah

kareru
I dont doubt it gimpy

i lost the gimp suit gimmick in 2004, im glad you remembered it though

Jordan
The crowd made it work though

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 01:34 PM
i lost the gimp suit gimmick in 2004, im glad you remembered it though

to class this as a 'comeback' would be too cruel to 'i know you are but what am i'

0/10
must do better

Jordan
04-23-2010, 01:36 PM
LOL "The Natural Way" there is NOTHING natural about this shit nothing

kareru
04-23-2010, 01:37 PM
(generic insult)
(generic gay joke)
(optional surly extra insult)

Jordan
04-23-2010, 01:40 PM
The fact that this guy posts here makes me not want too anymore.

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 01:41 PM
self deprecating statement

Also what you said is incorrect, heres your gay joke since i missed it. I once saw 2 guys kissing in the park and that was the gayest thing id seen til i met you.You are a fag

Swiss Ultimate
04-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Ok but it's a first match. after being in the ring for a day.

Now i have been taking bumps and selling for a while. I've been doing out of ring trainging with guys for a bit, but this was the first time i actually got in a ring. I know how to run the ropes. but I am having a second match tomorrow night which shoud be better. keep in mind we barely talked in the ring.

Most people don't get their first match until they've trained for months. I would like for you to pay a real wrestling school to train you. I know it's expensive but, damn it, it's worth it.

kareru
04-23-2010, 01:46 PM
Also what you said is incorrect, heres your gay joke since i missed it. I once saw 2 guys kissing in the park and that was the gayest thing id seen til i met you.You are a fag

i thought looking at your daddy lumber over you in the missionary position when you were 12 was the gayest thing you have ever seen

did he say
"shhh! quiet richard, don't tell your mother and if you do i'll tell her that you came onto me"

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 01:51 PM
i thought looking at your daddy lumber over you in the missionary position when you were 12 was the gayest thing you have ever seen

did he say
"shhh! quiet richard, don't tell your mother and if you do i'll tell her that you came onto me"

that night was romantic, not gay. so the park thing and then you is what i pick

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 01:55 PM
he'd call me chris too probly

kareru
04-23-2010, 01:56 PM
that night was romantic, not gay. so the park thing and then you is what i pick

it was only romantic until after he came and stuck a straw up your ass, sucked the cum out and then gave you a snowball, then it became gay

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 02:01 PM
so you are 11 then? aww so cute. I hope you get to kiss a girl or boy someday before you die, chin up hun

tjmidnight420
04-23-2010, 02:03 PM

As someone else said in another thread: There's no closet here. You're either gay and you should quit knocking em, or your straight and you're a homophobe. Don't try so damn hard to be both.

kareru
04-23-2010, 02:03 PM
to quote you..

to class this as a 'comeback' would be too cruel to 'i know you are but what am i'

0/10
must do better

Rammsteinmad
04-23-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm not gonna criticise IC badly or nothing, but just gonna echo most peoples comments about getting some serious training done about the basics before you start any spots.

When I started training it was nothing but basics for a good month or two, with the only spots being small sequences involving basic moves like shoulder tackles, armdrags, hip-toss etc. We did start doing things like the Suplex and Body Slam pretty early on, but again nothing too flashy or dangerous.

Don't wanna be harsh or nothing, but that video was pretty embarassing to watch. Like others have said, forget about 'matches' and focus on basic moves. Everything else will come together in time.

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 02:06 PM
As someone else said in another thread: There's no closet here. You're either gay and you should quit knocking em, or your straight and you're a homophobe. Don't try so damn hard to be both.

Im straight and i pull the piss of everybody for everything so your attempt at a Barney Stinsonism has failed

HBPunk
04-23-2010, 02:07 PM
to quote you..

0/200 this time

tjmidnight420
04-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Im straight and i pull the piss of everybody for everything so your attempt at a Barney Stinsonism has failed

...So why were you talking about wanting to rape Ryan Clark the other day??

kareru
04-23-2010, 02:09 PM
0/200 this time

ahhh the unmistakable retort of a moron.
i think we're done here.

tjmidnight420
04-23-2010, 02:34 PM
i think we're done here.

The Franchise
04-23-2010, 02:36 PM
I didn't read most of this thread but yeah, you need serious training. Moves looked pretty bad tbh and way too much selling. lol @ the ref

on the plus side, it looks like a beautiful day out in that forest

The Franchise
04-23-2010, 02:38 PM
The ref kind of looks like Kane's retarded younger brother

tjmidnight420
04-23-2010, 02:40 PM
The ref kind of looks like Kane's retarded younger brother

:rofl:

Destor
04-23-2010, 02:48 PM
THere's something that's really bothering me: you have not had a match. please never say that again. that stuff you did was backyard man. it doesnt count.

Destor
04-23-2010, 02:50 PM
ps-if your training has been with them you havent had any training either. it:s like buying a McDonald's play set and putting it on a resum'e.

Jordan
04-23-2010, 04:33 PM
Who the fuck would pay money to see you with your shirt off? You might want to get a better trainer because that guy looks like the lamest jobber to ever sit under Yokozuna's fat ass and heavy Samoan balls.

Madness42
04-23-2010, 04:51 PM
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster. I had no idea what to use my first post on until this came along, and I was compelled. If you're serious at all about wrestling, never go back to the forest/backyard. It will ruin any serious skill you may try to develop later.

Boondock Saint
04-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Also lol wrestling in the forest

Ultra Mantis
04-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Your opponent ("The Destroyer"? Seriously?) reminded me of Rhys Darby. That is the only positive remark I have on the matter. Please get some real training.

http://media.avclub.com/images/articles/article/22759/conchords09_05_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

SuperSlim
04-23-2010, 07:48 PM
I was debating to say anything or not... but I just wasted 5 minutes of my life... that was the worst piece of shit I've ever seen in my life. You looked like you didn't know what you were doing... speedo guy looked even more clueless. Everything about it sucked. And your "springboard" moves... atrocious to put it lightly.

Quit while you can. Although you claim that you're going to get real training. So we'll see... but man... take that video down. It's an embarrassment. Seriously... I thought about showing the link to others for laughs... but I'd feel embarrassed allowing others to know that I even know that video exists.

Positive: really nice scenery.

Razzamajazz
04-24-2010, 01:01 AM
Indifferent Clox is either a fantastic troll or a complete fucking idiot, i still can't decide

Kane Knight
04-24-2010, 01:04 AM
This is sad on several levels. Please continue.

Kane Knight
04-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Indifferent Train Wrex.

Jeritron
04-24-2010, 01:13 AM
MOTY so far

screech
04-24-2010, 01:14 AM
MOTY so far

He should start his own school.

RoXer
04-24-2010, 01:28 AM
QUICK!

SOMEONE SAVE THIS TO THEIR COMPUTER BEFORE HE TAKES THEM DOWN

RoXer
04-24-2010, 01:29 AM
I ain't doin that shit

CSL
04-24-2010, 01:32 AM
There are a million vids of kids doing this shit on Youtube. If he takes it down, we can just claim one of those millions is Clox.

McLegend
04-24-2010, 01:41 AM

I love that move.

That's awesome. Never knew it had a name, and why is that move never done anymore?

RoXer
04-24-2010, 01:44 AM
Why are we on this "The Punisher" tangent?

His name is "The Destroyer"

Lock Jaw
04-24-2010, 01:44 AM
I see that move all the time.

Destor
04-24-2010, 01:47 AM
i see it all the time. cant remeber the last time i saw it in the fed tho

Johnny McNasty
04-24-2010, 02:02 AM
Found it funny that this was one of the related videos to your match: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc13ro_camion-distrugge-il-ponte_news

It really felt like watching a horrible car crash.

Hornicane
04-24-2010, 02:21 AM
"The nearly undefeated Destroyer" :rofl:

RoXer
04-24-2010, 02:57 AM
"Your moniker "The Punisher" doesn't suit you"

Maybe because it's "The Destroyer"

alvarado52
04-24-2010, 03:04 AM
why does the interviewer seem to stumble on your federation's acronym?

Droford
04-24-2010, 03:11 AM
The other dude was great. "I think you're injured, let me take a look at it.." *STOMPS FINGER* "Did I touch his hand?"

St. Jimmy
04-24-2010, 07:09 AM
lolllll oh my god that match. wow. i've seen yard tards with more skill.

Xero
04-24-2010, 07:12 AM
So how'd your training yesterday go? Ready to put on 5 star matches while headlining WrestleMania?

Xero
04-24-2010, 07:14 AM
i see it all the time. cant remeber the last time i saw it in the fed tho

They use it a lot in Diva matches.

Kane Knight
04-24-2010, 07:53 AM
lolllll oh my god that match. wow. i've seen yard tards with more skill.

Don't be hatin'.

Krimzon7
04-24-2010, 08:48 AM
:what the fuck were you thinking posting this shit face:

:I have to go to BJJ class right now so I can't properly rip you face:

:So can't wait to get back to ridicule your pathetic bush league antics face:

tjmidnight420
04-24-2010, 10:04 AM
:what the fuck were you thinking posting this shit face:

:I have to go to BJJ class right now so I can't properly rip you face:

:So can't wait to get back to ridicule your pathetic bush league antics face:

Do what? You shouldn't drink this early in the day, especially if you have classes. Also, Bush league?

Testicle
04-24-2010, 10:17 AM
Lol at Xero in this thread.

Jordan
04-24-2010, 02:39 PM
This thread just ruined Clox's Tpww rep hahahaha thats hilarious. I have been showing my friends this shit for laughs, what a glory to behold.

Xero
04-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Clox had told me a while ago that he had been training, now that I think about it.

lol

Supreme Olajuwon
04-24-2010, 03:54 PM
We should go ahead and add Indifferent Clox to the list of IWC Not Approved Wrestlers

Xero
04-24-2010, 04:10 PM
LOL

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
04-24-2010, 04:21 PM
LOL @ The Destroyer refusing to tap to anal rape.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
04-24-2010, 04:24 PM
Devastating springboard nothing, followed by the Hogan legdrop. Nice.

Blitz
04-24-2010, 04:47 PM
This thread just ruined Clox's Tpww rep hahahaha thats hilarious. I have been showing my friends this shit for laughs, what a glory to behold.
lol yeah this is what ruined his rep.

Hanso Amore
04-24-2010, 08:26 PM
LOL Nice Boots!

Hanso Amore
04-24-2010, 08:27 PM
This is amazing

Like watching a couple of retards fuck a thanksgiving turkey.

Think on that

Hanso Amore
04-24-2010, 08:28 PM
" YOU WANNA GIVE!?"

NOOOOOO NEVER

Hanso Amore
Lol this was too much.

klox found this, this is not him. We now know he is a fucking sock

Xero
The flailing while he's in the Camel Clutch is pretty ridiculous.

Not good selling by any means.

Razzamajazz
04-24-2010, 08:29 PM
lol someone needs to make a .gif of that

Hanso Amore
04-24-2010, 08:29 PM
Is the destroyer like 45? Does he work at a Orange Julius?

Hanso Amore
04-24-2010, 08:31 PM
The camel clutch was too much. "Klox" was laughing. "What that on yiour face? LOl come on

And the flaining, oh god the flailing

Razzamajazz
5:07

"hey do you have a headache?"

shitty elbow to head

"now you do"

Hanso Amore
Seriously, are those Doc marten Boots?

Xero
04-24-2010, 08:33 PM
I'm starting to think this guy Clox faced is some porn director/actor who "wrestles" with women.

Hanso Amore
I think the "REF" and the Destroyer are the two greatest things I have ever seen. I will pay money to see more.

Razzamajazz
i also like how barely anything happens and he begins pretending like he's so hurt he's about to die

Xero
04-24-2010, 08:34 PM
"That's how it's done."

No. It's not.

Hanso Amore
04-24-2010, 08:34 PM
He even Explains "just helping him in the ring" with legal moves

Xero
04-24-2010, 08:35 PM
This seriously needs a laugh track.

Hanso Amore
04-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Is the other guy wearing bondage boots?

Kane Knight
04-24-2010, 08:36 PM
This thread just ruined Clox's Tpww rep hahahaha thats hilarious.

not his fake suicide, his freestyles, his MP3s, his various obsessions, the Crisis but this?

I'd think he'd have no rep left at this point.

KIRA
04-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Dude,This match looks like it took place at a LARP festival

Your opponent looked like some pasty, creepy S&M fetishist or Don Imus

Hard match to watch without loling though I understand its your first time out,but yea Its been said shouldve stuck to the basics

that is all

Anybody Thrilla
04-24-2010, 08:42 PM
I love you, Clox. Keep it up.

tjmidnight420
04-24-2010, 09:02 PM
I'd think he'd have no rep left at this point.

Pretty sure he's in the neg now...

Kane Knight
04-24-2010, 09:42 PM
Dude,This match looks like it took place at a LARP festival

Your opponent looked like some pasty, creepy S&M fetishist

Hard match to watch without loling though I understand its your first time out,but yea Its been said shouldve stuck to the basics

that is all

Am I reading about Clox or TNA?

KIRA
04-24-2010, 11:43 PM
I know I said that was all...its not

This may honest to god keep me laughing for the rest of my life

Watching You guys makes Rob Terry look like Bret Hart

tjmidnight420
04-25-2010, 12:16 AM
Watching You guys makes Rob Terry look like Bret Hart

:lol: That part's gonna keep me laughing for quite some time.

Hornicane
04-25-2010, 12:51 AM
Love how in his promo he talks about how's he's been training in styles from all over the world. :rofl:

Evil Vito
04-25-2010, 01:09 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Daniel Bryan responded to Clox on Twitter. Somebody should hook Bryan up with the link to this shit, I'm sure he can use a laugh.</font>

The Franchise
04-25-2010, 01:28 AM
"the nearly undefeated destroyer"

i dont know why but i find this hilarious.

Hanso Amore
04-25-2010, 09:00 AM
I love the fat hick "interviewer"

"Were are here with (insert name) about a match with (Inseert name)

*Pause, awkward turn and just stands there putting the Mic in Klox's face*

Xero
04-25-2010, 09:40 AM
fuck off with that troll shite, such a cunt

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cdiz0k0Rudw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cdiz0k0Rudw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

tjmidnight420
04-25-2010, 09:49 AM
Xero's gonna get the rift started here...

And Punk, you's trollin.

Razzamajazz
04-25-2010, 01:26 PM
that video makes me feel like murdering somebody. seriously, i think that's what serial killers hear in their heads when they kill people

tjmidnight420
04-25-2010, 01:29 PM
Clox's match was so bad this thread has become the most popular on the forum. Epic Fail? I guess it just depends on how you look at it.

Corporate CockSnogger
04-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Clox to end Takers streak!

Razzamajazz
04-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Clox should use this gimmick, he'd instantly get over

Kane Knight
04-25-2010, 02:00 PM
Clox's match was so bad this thread has become the most popular on the forum. Epic Fail? I guess it just depends on how you look at it.
Clox is an artist. granted, he's like one of those apes who flings fruit at a canvas, but the artist doesn't need to have any talent, brains, or vision to be treasured.

Kane Knight
04-25-2010, 02:01 PM
And that, my friends, is epic win.

Xero
04-25-2010, 02:01 PM
I was just thinking how if this were a parody it'd be pretty hilarious.

The fact that it isn't is just sad.

I need to add a laugh track to this somehow.

KIRA
04-25-2010, 02:37 PM
Also "the destroyer" moves like the wrestlers in WCW Mayhem

THIS CLIP IS GOLD, Ive saved this to my cpu so that whenever I feel depressed I can look at this and say "my life could be so much worse I could be in the ring sucking at wrestling and facing a 50 yr old chip n dale stripper"

Kane Knight
04-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Also "the destroyer" moves like the wrestlers in WCW Mayhem

THIS CLIP IS GOLD, Ive saved this to my cpu so that whenever I feel depressed I can look at this and say "my life could be so much worse I could be in the ring sucking at wrestling and facing a 50 yr old chip n dale stripper"

that's odd. most people save things to their hard drive, a flash drive, or even a disk drive.

Not to their Central Processing Unit.

:p

.44 Magdalene
04-25-2010, 03:41 PM
It's that important

Luscious Lou
04-25-2010, 04:01 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs460.ash1/25269_394753258224_509833224_4007940_1480170_n.jpg

St. Jimmy
04-25-2010, 04:03 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2vjueyb.jpg

Kane Knight
04-25-2010, 04:20 PM
It's that important

Don't be hatin'.

CSL
04-25-2010, 04:23 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Daniel Bryan responded to Clox on Twitter. Somebody should hook Bryan up with the link to this shit, I'm sure he can use a laugh.</font>

Maybe, he was a yard tard long before he was the darling of the internet

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-25-2010, 04:24 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2vjueyb.jpg

You should show a picture of yourself doing that... but I guess we don't want to scare the small children.

.44 Magdalene
04-25-2010, 04:24 PM
Don't be hatin'.

But I am a hater and it is what I do

KIRA
04-25-2010, 05:01 PM
that's odd. most people save things to their hard drive, a flash drive, or even a disk drive.

Not to their Central Processing Unit.

:p

It IS that important

ct2k
05-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Can't even express how these videos make me feel right now because I don't even know what I am feeling. Overwhelmed in any event.

Skippord
05-04-2010, 04:30 PM
ct2k was moved by the story that match told

south776
05-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Ummm....this is basically just backyard wrestling with the exception of whoever is in charge paid to have a real ring put in their yard....im thinking whoever "trained" you must not have much experience. The chemistry in the ring was bad. Its like he never knew what you were going to do so he looked scared every time you came at him.

"Violins are playing..." - The Destroyer

tjmidnight420
05-04-2010, 06:46 PM
This thread is like Matt Hardy. It.... will.... not.... DIE!!!!

Bad News Gertner
07-03-2016, 06:11 PM
He should join CHW

Hanso Amore
07-03-2016, 09:52 PM
To this day, this video is so good it makes me hard

Rollermacka
07-03-2016, 10:10 PM
I watched... up to the completely incorrect lock up and turned it off.

Dark One
07-03-2016, 10:17 PM
You're all welcome for me bringing this back.

Bad News Gertner
07-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Clox later went under the name "Johnny Reckless". I wonder how his ugly kid is doing. Zola or some retarded shit.

Sixx
02-03-2019, 06:13 AM
I just feel like bumping this.

Jordan
02-03-2019, 08:47 AM
Lmao oh man

Bad News Gertner
01-04-2021, 06:22 PM
Such a fucking tremendous thread

Sepholio
01-04-2021, 06:51 PM
lmao what in tarnation

Bad News Gertner
01-04-2021, 06:56 PM
LMAO the videos are still up. Fucking yes.

screech
01-04-2021, 07:41 PM
Man, what a trip this was lol

Dark One
01-04-2021, 08:52 PM
Bringing this thread back to people's attention in Casual might be my greatest legacy on this forum

Damian Rey 2.0
01-04-2021, 09:06 PM
Omg yes. Can't wait to look thru this thread again lol.

xrodmuc316
01-04-2021, 09:27 PM
This dude would be so over in AEW...

Damian Rey 2.0
01-04-2021, 10:35 PM
Read thru the whole thread. What a gem.

Bad News Gertner
01-04-2021, 11:29 PM
Clox was something else. The only poster I truly disliked.

Damian Rey 2.0
01-05-2021, 01:32 AM
I only remember him from this thread honestly

Jordan
01-05-2021, 10:40 AM
This is fucking hilarious. The guy in the short tights trained you? Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaah

Oh man I remember being quite cruel but he deserved it. What a funny thread and poster that I had completely forgotten about. Great bump :rofl:

fundiddle
01-11-2021, 09:54 AM
just what i needed to encourage my morning stool, 4 minutes of that debut and tootsie is arollin'

Sixx
01-19-2021, 01:03 AM
I like how he poses for the trees.

Sixx
12-28-2021, 03:08 AM
Reliving this @ 9 am with a bottle of vodka.

Damian Rey 2.0
12-28-2021, 04:26 AM
I’ll join in high on gummies

Sixx
01-24-2022, 09:30 PM
So much time has passed. I still love it just as much.

Evil Vito
01-25-2022, 11:37 AM
Hahahaha this was incredible to watch back.

"The nearly undefeated Destroyer" :lol:

simplythevest
02-11-2022, 02:09 AM
lmao jesus i got a lot better from ten years ago hahah

these def were not my first pro matches i got trained and wrestled at ego pro later that year but really this is just like backyard shit with a dude who happene dto have a ring lmao

simplythevest
02-11-2022, 02:09 AM
https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?p=5518520#post5518520