PDA

View Full Version : Best Match At Extreme Rules

SaskatchewanChamp
04-26-2010, 11:35 AM
Which was your favorite match last night at Extreme Rules?

My choice is Edge vs Jericho inside of the steel cage. Jericho proved once again last night, that he is the best in-ring performer that the WWE has. This does not only include his wrestling ability, but his "vocal" skills as well. He uses both to tell a very good story inside every match he is a part of. From his "ask him" to his "cry-baby" acting last night, he in my opinion stole the show last night.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Punk vs. Mysterio, followed by Edge vs. Jericho

Mr Amazing
04-26-2010, 11:48 AM
edge vs jericho cage match was just as good or better than there cage match in 2002

Swiss Ultimate
04-26-2010, 11:59 AM
I forgot all about Extreme Rules. Maybe I'll catch it on Justin.tv

Xero
04-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Rey/Punk for me.

The cage match was great, and easily second (followed by the Last Man Standing match) but the finish kind of bothered me from a logical standpoint. You have Edge beating down Jericho's leg, making it the focus of the match, and you have the finish come when Jericho, on a badly injured leg, stands up with his own free will to take a Spear. What?

I get the whole "Spear Spear Spear" thing, but it would have made so much more sense and been so much better for the match's story if Edge gave Jericho the Edgecator (the inverted Sharpshooter) and had Jericho tap.

Wolfpack423
04-26-2010, 01:28 PM
It's a toss up between Punk and Rey or Edge and Jericho, though I thought the whole show was solid. I was glad the women's title match was given some time and I am glad that Beth is champion again finally putting all that bs with Santino/a behind her from last year. The WWE Title match was really good and once again Cena and Batista tore the house down. The World Title match was alright, but it was good for what it was. As a huge fan of both Orton and Swagger I was just happy to see the match. HHH and Sheamus was a great match and finally Sheamus is actually doing well in the ring, he's not one of my favorites but he is working hard to get better. HHH can be thanked for that as usual for upping people's games (no pun intended). The Hart Dynasty better win tonight as I want to see Miz defend his US title, but I also like that Big Show is doing something.

SaskatchewanChamp
04-26-2010, 01:50 PM
it would have made so much more sense and been so much better for the match's story if Edge gave Jericho the Edgecator (the inverted Sharpshooter) and had Jericho tap.

100% Agreed.

XCaliber
04-26-2010, 05:18 PM
My vote goes to Jericho vs Edge heck it's one of the best cage matches I've seen in quite some time.

Juan
04-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Punk vs. Mysterio, followed by Edge vs. Jericho