PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Anderson great heel or greatest heel of all time?

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Wow what a 360 this dude has done. He is definitely the best thing going for TNA right now. The man has been a mega heel ever since debuting, and picking the fight with Kurt Angle. His and Angles feud have been the highlight of the past few months PPV's and Impacts. Leading to lockdown where I believe he was made into a superstar after him and Kurt put on imo the best match of the year so far. The bloody two gun salute he gave while in the cage, was reminiscent of a young bloody Austin locked in the sharpshooter, but refusing to give up. It was a defining moment.

If Anderson can keep up this momentum he has been building since debuting in TNA he is going to be huge. Putting him in the path of The Pope is an awesome move by TNA, as D'Angelo is another superstar that is on a career high right now. Can't wait to see what these two guys can do in this program together.

Go ahead and discuss how awesome Ken Anderson is in this thread if you wish.

Razzamajazz
05-02-2010, 12:05 PM
i don't watch tna so i don't give a shit

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Your loss.

Perry Saturn
05-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Wait are you talking about his tna gimmick which is the exact same as his wwe except saying "Mr. Anderson" instead of "Mr.Kennedy"?

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Nah he has completely upped his game since coming to TNA. This dude went from having people chant "you can't wrestle" and "overrated" at his debut, to putting on one of the best matches in recent memory a couple months later. He still is the outspoken dick head, but he is much more brutal and intelligent now. That goes for in the ring, and on the mic.

Perry Saturn
05-02-2010, 12:27 PM
it seems the exact same to me

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 12:41 PM
I don't see how your able to see it that way, but oh well.

They are two different wrestlers to me. You have Mr. Kennedy from WWE. Who came in and was pretty good on the mic, and capable in the ring. But he quickly became stale, and known as the guy who says his name twice. Then came the injuries that where always popping up,(which lead to his being let go) plus the Wellness policy violation did him no favors..

Then you have the Mr. Anderson in TNA. Who is out to make his second shot in the business count for something. He has been stellar since his debut, put on some great matches, and had an entertaining feud. His character is amazing right now, as he is a larger than life asshole, but he makes it believable. Like I said in the first post, if he can keep this momentum up he will be huge.

thedamndest
05-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Does he still say his name twice?

Jordan
05-02-2010, 01:00 PM
I just watched the match and it was pretty good. Nothing we haven't seen before, but it was good. Anderson isn't a great wrestler at all, but he can take an ass kicking and is good on the mic. Angle on the other hand, old hat.

VSG
05-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Then you have the Mr. Anderson in TNA. Who is out to make his second shot in the business count for something. He has been stellar since his debut, put on some great matches, and had an entertaining feud. His character is amazing right now, as he is a larger than life asshole, but he makes it believable. Like I said in the first post, if he can keep this momentum up he will be huge.

What about matches without Angle involved?

Next Big Thing
05-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Neither. He's just one green turd in the pile of brown shit that is TNA. That's the only reason why he stands out.

erickman
05-02-2010, 01:34 PM
i think the best heel on tna now is matt morgan so no.

Joesgonnakillyou
05-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Neither. He's pretty useless.

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 01:54 PM
He had a pretty good match with Pope at the wild card stud finals. Decent enough matches against Abyss. Plus all of his encounters with Angle where great, and a lot of that was due to their intense rivalry.

I have to say that Mr. Anderson is putting on a better performance than C.M. Punk as far being a heel goes.

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 01:55 PM
Double post

TNA&USA#1
05-02-2010, 01:56 PM
i don't watch tna so i don't give a shit

Yes you're too busy giving a shit about how hilarious those Raw guests hosts are and how John Cena can possibly overcome his latest obstacle while making it look like he's even trying!

TNA&USA#1
05-02-2010, 01:59 PM
Kennedy has been great recently. Now maybe his debut wasn't solid, but he's more than picked up the slack lately. Too bad the WWE fanboys can't admit that they'd rather watch the same old crap on Raw than the exciting new material on Impact!

kareru
05-02-2010, 01:59 PM
he's a great heel but not the best of all time, he's probably the only heel in tna at the moment that all of the crowd boo

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 02:06 PM
he's a great heel but not the best of all time, he's probably the only heel in tna at the moment that all of the crowd boo

That right there should count for something. The TNA Impact crowds can't seem to consistently hate on anyone, yet they boo the shit out of Anderson.

erickman
05-02-2010, 02:09 PM
they all hate on orlando or chant this is creepy when he comes out.

DarKCentaur
05-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Anderson has indeed been awesome in TNA, though you're right, he hasn't done much besides a program with Angle (which will make ANYONE look like gold). If he can carry the Pope to an awesome match, then I'll be sold that Anderson is the best heel TNA has.

Jordan
05-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Why the random comparison to CM Punk?

Nark Order
05-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Yes you're too busy giving a shit about how hilarious those Raw guests hosts are and how John Cena can possibly overcome his latest obstacle while making it look like he's even trying!

lol. I'll never get tired of passionate TNAtards.

KIRA
05-02-2010, 04:34 PM
I have to say that Mr. Anderson is putting on a better performance than C.M. Punk as far being a heel goes.

I wasn't going to get involved until this comment. You must be joking

St. Jimmy
05-02-2010, 04:35 PM
He's actually terrible. Even Lance Storm made note of this. Keep up, buddy.

TheAdamEvansFan
05-02-2010, 04:57 PM
He's not a great heel.

He is a face on FACEBOOK. Good heels are like Cm Punk who play their role in real life.

Ken is only known for injuring people! NEWEST VICTIM = KURT ANGLE.

Ultra Mantis
05-02-2010, 05:03 PM
He's probably the only heel in tna at the moment

MoFo
05-02-2010, 05:45 PM
He's actually terrible. Even Lance Storm made note of this. Keep up, buddy.

KIRA
05-02-2010, 06:32 PM
A few things here 1.As stated Morgan is a far more effedtive and intresting heel than Anderson right now.

Anderson has indeed been awesome in TNA, though you're right, he hasn't done much besides a program with Angle (which will make ANYONE look like gold). If he can carry the Pope to an awesome match, then I'll be sold that Anderson is the best heel TNA has.
2. If he can carry the Pope? I guess provided he doesn't break Popes arms and legs in the process of "carrying" him

3. Anderson just isn't that interesting IMO, anybody can be a loud, obnoxious overbearing asshole but CM Punk is both subtlety and overtly creepy he switches between these masterfully. His facial expressions are unnerving his Sermons are oddly inspiring yet they are heat machines.

Hes an extremely accomplished wrestler/entertainer

all without being a loud, boisterous, asshole
I could go on about the tiny nuances in his character for days

bottom line there is no comparison between he and Anderson.

Jakob Synn
05-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Just wait till he gets injured.

Juan
05-02-2010, 06:39 PM
lol @ "greatest heel of all time"

James Steele
05-02-2010, 06:45 PM
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3461/sheeple.jpg

.44 Magdalene
05-02-2010, 06:52 PM
There's hyperbole, and then there's exaggeration.

Most threads see the former, but I don't know about this one

FourFifty
05-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Anderson isn't a real person. He is a muppet. He is a product of Jim Henson productions.

screech
05-02-2010, 07:10 PM
I have always been a fan of his. Good worker, good on the mic and I just generally enjoy watching him.

That said, although he is much better as a heel than as a face, he is definitely not the greatest heel of all time.

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Why the random comparison to CM Punk?

He is the top heel of the rival promotion imo. Punk is awesome no doubt he plays a refreshing heel, and he's got his own stable. Still if you compare these last few months between the two I give it to Anderson. As he has been pushed pretty hard since debuting, hell his first ppv he made it to the finals of 8 man tournament. Then went straight into a entertaining program with Angle, in which he held his own through out. Punk has been paired against Mysterio, which hasn't been too exciting to be honest. I don't blame Punk for this though, as Mysterio isn't someone you can bounce your personality off of. Plus their last match wasn't that good either, at least not as good as you would expect from those two. So yeah Mr. Anderson is the shit right now.

Actually now that I think about it, Punk wouldn't be my pick for top heel in WWE. Probably give it to Batista or Jericho, but he is still up there. Definitely top 5.

Favre4Ever
05-02-2010, 08:51 PM
no poll so i don't care.

Johnny Vegas
05-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Given that Punk has to deal with a PG audience and format, i'd say that Punk and Anderson are an unfair comparison. Even with this though, i'd still give it to Punk.

I've seen Anderson, and he's good, but just imagine him trying to pull half of the stuff he does in the WWEPG

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Yeah, but what would Punk be doing if it was Tv-14 or whatever it use to be. I still see him doing his schtick the same no matter what, as he has it down to perfection. I give it to Punk in the long run definitely, as he has been mostly golden since his heel turn. Just when comparing these last months or so between the two I got to go with my boy, as Anderson has been on a hell of a roll.

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I do agree with you though in that not being stuck under the PG rating has helped Anderson out a lot. I found this promo of his to be pretty good, and its something you probably wouldn't see on WWE anymore.

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yF8r6trMD7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yF8r6trMD7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Johnny Vegas
05-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Lol have you seen any of Punk's stuff before he joined the WWE? Just check him out on YouTube. The guy was a BEAST when it came to being the "dickhead/i'm better than you" dude.

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 09:57 PM
No I haven't, so I can't comment. All I want from Punk is for him to start targeting someone's vices again like he did against Hardy. As Punk really was standing out then, and it didn't hurt that they weere feuding over the title.

Xero
05-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Well, he is feuding with Rey, and considering what's happened to some of his friends (Eddie) I don't think Rey would be cool with being called a drug user or whatever they'd set it up as. And really, nothing about Rey's character would say that, anyway.

And Punk's awesome on the mic no matter how you look at it, though. And I still put him miles above Anderson. Not even in the same sport, let alone league.

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Yeah I'm in agreement with you completely. All I'm saying is when comparing the two right now based on their recent feuds and promos, Anderson is doing a better job imo. I'm hoping Anderson can keep healthy, and keep up this intense tempo he's got going into this feud with Pope. He will be someone to watch no doubt.

Yeah it's a shame that Rey is so big with the latin community and the little kiddies, as the WWE has reason to protect his name. As I would've wanted Punk to give Rey no slack in attacking him on his recent wellness policy violation. He could have gotten real sinister and dragged up Eddies name and thrown it in Rey's face.

Xero
05-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Yeah, no. They should NEVER use Eddie's name, especially in that manner. I don't think WWE would do it, and I think Punk would be against it.

That's not heat, that's just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole.

KIRA
05-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Again what Anderson is doing isn't difficult hes doing what villains do being dastardly,cocky and underhanded and he'll tell you so. Punk on the other hand is truly a magnificent bastard of a heel because he sees himself as the good guy and those really are the worst types of villains.

Stickman
05-02-2010, 10:25 PM
I can't stand him trying to act cool like a highschool kid and the whole saying his name thing. He's become a channel changer for me because he's so boring.

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Not like they haven't already dragged Eddies name through some mud before. I wouldn't see it as being an asshole, but more of Punk's preaching he does. Asking Mysterio how he thinks all these kids who adore him, how all of his latino fan that idolize him, how his best friend in the world "God bless his soul" would feel about his drug abuse? That wouldn't bother me, as its something I could see Punk saying.

I would love if WWE just used Punk as a viscous straight edge pit bull, and just let him attack anyone who is stupid enough to be caught for something in the wellness policy. Shit they did it with Jeff Hardy, so why not everyone else? Not going to happen I know, but would be cool.

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Again what Anderson is doing isn't difficult hes doing what villains do being dastardly,cocky and underhanded and he'll tell you so. Punk on the other hand is truly a magnificent bastard of a heel because he sees himself as the good guy and those really are the worst types of villains.

Plus he obnoxious, brutal, disrespectful, and greedy. Yeah those are things you expect from any heel. I just think its the way he has put it all together that makes him shine.

St. Jimmy
05-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Stop talking.

Xero
05-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Not like they haven't already dragged Eddies name through some mud before. I wouldn't see it as being an asshole, but more of Punk's preaching he does. Asking Mysterio how he thinks all these kids who adore him, how all of his latino fan that idolize him, how his best friend in the world "God bless his soul" would feel about his drug abuse? That wouldn't bother me, as its something I could see Punk saying.

I would love if WWE just used Punk as a viscous straight edge pit bull, and just let him attack anyone who is stupid enough to be caught for something in the wellness policy. Shit they did it with Jeff Hardy, so why not everyone else? Not going to happen I know, but would be cool.

Do you realize that WWE is a public company and this would make them look like fools and reflect badly on the company as a whole?

owenbrown
05-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Wait are you talking about his tna gimmick which is the exact same as his wwe except saying "Mr. Anderson" instead of "Mr.Kennedy"?

*DING DING DING DING* WE HAVE A WINNER!

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3461/sheeple.jpg

also this...

Johnny McNasty
05-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Do you realize that WWE is a public company and this would make them look like fools and reflect badly on the company as a whole?

Yeah that why I basically said that a couple posts above. I was just doing a little fantasy booking there. Going to catch up on some House so I'm taking a break, but I will check in later tonight.

Johnny Vegas
05-02-2010, 10:57 PM
I will give J-Mac credit for backing Kennedy. He is pretty much the best heel they have and his program with Angle is not bad at all. I just know that Punk can pretty much go at ANYBODY on the roster at the WWE and people will pay attention. I don't know if the same can be said for Mr. Anderson, but i guess we'll see.

tjmidnight420
05-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Yeah, no. They should NEVER use Eddie's name, especially in that manner. I don't think WWE would do it, and I think Punk would be against it.

That's not heat, that's just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole.

This.

I'm taking a break, but I will check in later tonight.

Stop talking.
As St. James here said, just stop talking. Check back in the morning.

Pointmocker
05-02-2010, 11:28 PM
The only thing that bugs me about him is his theme music...that's just me.

Johnny McNasty
05-03-2010, 12:58 AM
I will give J-Mac credit for backing Kennedy. He is pretty much the best heel they have and his program with Angle is not bad at all. I just know that Punk can pretty much go at ANYBODY on the roster at the WWE and people will pay attention. I don't know if the same can be said for Mr. Anderson, but i guess we'll see.

Yeah I completely agree with you on Punk. He really has built himself up nicely ever since he cashed in his money in the bank title shot last year. WWE gave him a chance, and he capitalized on it in a big way. Now he is one of the top guys in the #1 wrestling promotion in the world. His Straight edge savior act is refreshing, and is perfect fit for the WWE's PG era.

Anderson is just now starting to come into his own I think. He has been out of the limelight for a bit,(which I think has been good for him) and now he is getting another shot. Well just have to wait and see how he handles himself with Pope, and whoever else he works with after that. I'm just incredibly high on the guy right now after watching his and Angle's cage match again.

Kane Knight
05-03-2010, 01:09 AM
Does he still say his name twice?

Of course! That's all he can do!

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 01:20 AM
I'm just incredibly high on the guy right now after watching his and Angle's cage match again.

I just watched that again as well, and I honestly felt like it was better when I watched it live. Being able to rewind kinda exposed the flaws in the match for me. For example: Kurt's Suplex off the ropes looked botched, and rather painful for Anderson. He was also slightly to the left on the moonsault, and it looked like the only connection was his head hitting Anderson's head.

Okay, so these are botches on Kurt's part, but really what moves did Anderson actually do? Two mic checks and the rolling fireman thing (I've never known what he calls this), right?

Schlomey
05-03-2010, 01:23 AM
1. His character is exactly the same.

2. I have given him the benefit of the doubt on numerous occasions only to be let down.

3. He was my favorite guy back in 07 when he won MITB and was on fire but due to his luck he forced me to stop caring about him at all.

4. TNA has given him a fresh start...Not character wise...But in a more personal way. The writers should actually get an award for not fucking him up so far. His Angle feud was easily the highlight of his career in my eyes.

5. I am still waiting on him to disappoint me again...But I am loving every minute up until then..

Xero
05-03-2010, 01:28 AM
Jesus Christ, Kennedy has been around for 4 years? Fucking hell I feel old.

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 01:35 AM
Jesus Christ, Kennedy has been around for 4 years? Fucking hell I feel old.

And he still repeats his name... it's just a different name he's repeating. I honestly felt Kennedy had a better ring to it, so they should've retooled the gimmick a bit more...

KIRA
05-03-2010, 02:57 AM
Hes the same guy plus one(as far as I can tell) new catchphrase that being "thank god I'm an asshole"

Johnny McNasty
05-03-2010, 12:03 PM
I just watched that again as well, and I honestly felt like it was better when I watched it live. Being able to rewind kinda exposed the flaws in the match for me. For example: Kurt's Suplex off the ropes looked botched, and rather painful for Anderson. He was also slightly to the left on the moonsault, and it looked like the only connection was his head hitting Anderson's head.

Okay, so these are botches on Kurt's part, but really what moves did Anderson actually do? Two mic checks and the rolling fireman thing (I've never known what he calls this), right?

Yeah that german was nasty. Don't think it hurt the match any though. How many times have we seen Angle tease the german suplex off the ropes or something similar like that? So when he does actually hit it you expect something dangerous.

That moonsault was fucking awesome. I think the fact that he went a little to the left on it made it even more insane. As it looked like Kurt was trying to murder Mr. Anderson. Didn't think it looked like a headbutt to me, more like Angle's whole chest engulfed Anderson's face.

Your last shot there isn't serious right? Having a good wrestling match is more than what moves you do. Anderson and Kurt told a story in that cage, that ended their bloody rivalry on an absolute high note.

Johnny McNasty
05-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Hes the same guy plus one(as far as I can tell) new catchphrase that being "thank god I'm an asshole"

...........Asshole!

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Your last shot there isn't serious right? Having a good wrestling match is more than what moves you do. Anderson and Kurt told a story in that cage, that ended their bloody rivalry on an absolute high note.

I liked the match and all, don't get me wrong, but Anderson kept flipping back and forth from "I wanna kill Kurt Angle" to "I'm scared shitless."

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah I'm in agreement with you completely. All I'm saying is when comparing the two right now based on their recent feuds and promos, Anderson is doing a better job imo. I'm hoping Anderson can keep healthy, and keep up this intense tempo he's got going into this feud with Pope. He will be someone to watch no doubt.

Yeah it's a shame that Rey is so big with the latin community and the little kiddies, as the WWE has reason to protect his name. As I would've wanted Punk to give Rey no slack in attacking him on his recent wellness policy violation. He could have gotten real sinister and dragged up Eddies name and thrown it in Rey's face.

lol what are you even talking about?

Kane Knight
05-03-2010, 12:48 PM
And he still repeats his name... it's just a different name he's repeating. I honestly felt Kennedy had a better ring to it, so they should've retooled the gimmick a bit more...

I'm surprised in an industry that deals with the same shit repeated over decades, fans who will pop for almost anyone with a catchphrase, this is even an issue.

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-03-2010, 12:51 PM

Sorry but this is the gayest post ever. This is why wrestlers don't like "smart" fans.

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm surprised in an industry that deals with the same shit repeated over decades, fans who will pop for almost anyone with a catchphrase, this is even an issue.

I'm not really that big on catchphrases. He could've kept the whole gimmick and just dropped the "..... ANDERSON!" part off the end and I'd be fine with it.

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Sorry but this is the gayest post ever. This is why wrestlers don't like "smart" fans.

I'm sorry it didn't please you, fella. Cause, ya know, that's exactly why I'm here. :shifty:

Seriously though, Kurt's one of my favorite wrestlers. I'm not knocking his ability in the slightest, and it was still a great match. Would it have been so good if it were anybody but Angle? Probably not.

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-03-2010, 12:58 PM
ugh

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Is it impossible for you to just enjoy a match?

Johnny McNasty
05-03-2010, 12:59 PM
lol what are you even talking about?

Saying that Anderson has out shined Punk when comparing each others most recent feuds.

Yeah I guess I see what you mean, but I felt like Anderson stayed in the "scared shitless" and "I got to do something to get out of this cage" mind set through out the match. While Angle was in it to maul Anderson, and not just for the W.

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Is it impossible for you to just enjoy a match?

I just said I did enjoy the match. Again, my bad I'm not saying exactly what you want to hear.

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-03-2010, 01:06 PM
I haven't even seen the match, it's not the issue. There's tons of little botches in all of our favourite matches, wrestling isn't exactly the easiest thing to do in the world. If you've seen enough matches you can pick out anything that goes slightly wrong or at least what you think has gone wrong. Sometimes you just need to realize it doesn't really detract from the match at all... and yes, the fact that he is Kurt Angle probably made it a great match... because he's Kurt Angle.

Also, McNasty, is it the ludicrous heel heat that Punk's been getting that suggests he's being outshined by that dickhead Kennedy?

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 01:09 PM
There's tons of little botches in all of our favourite matches, wrestling isn't exactly the easiest thing to do in the world. If you've seen enough matches you can pick out anything that goes slightly wrong or at least what you think has gone wrong. Sometimes you just need to realize it doesn't really detract from the match at all... and yes, the fact that he is Kurt Angle probably made it a great match... because he's Kurt Angle.

I agree with you entirely, Dale.

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 01:12 PM
For the benefit of Dale, as well as anybody else that hasn't seen this yet.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xWHkg2AL4Rk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xWHkg2AL4Rk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>
<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuVXwVgjDCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuVXwVgjDCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>
<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JFsUqp4RYPU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JFsUqp4RYPU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Johnny McNasty
05-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Yeah but this feud with Mysterio has been lackluster, and their matches together were not that good(at least not as good as one would think they be). Why do I feel like I'm repeating myself now.

kareru
05-03-2010, 01:15 PM
did anybody elses butthole twitch when kurt did his moonsault?

the camera they used it looked like he missed it and was going to land on the ropes

Kane Knight
05-03-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm not really that big on catchphrases. He could've kept the whole gimmick and just dropped the "..... ANDERSON!" part off the end and I'd be fine with it.

Man, that reads like the problem is actually the catchphrase being there. Weren't you just calling for a retool? Are you really going to pull a 180 here?

And can Newstead talk about wrestling without being an über spastic?

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Man, that reads like the problem is actually the catchphrase being there. Weren't you just calling for a retool? Are you really going to pull a 180 here?

Not pulling a 180, Kane. I just meant that they should've either tweaked the gimmick entirely, instead of just replacing Kennedy with Anderson, or at least remove the "say name, then repeat" part of it.

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-03-2010, 01:22 PM
lol "uber spastic". OK GUY.

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-03-2010, 01:25 PM
And what is it exactly that you do Kane Knight. Try explain to me how you are not a total piece of shit?

And then tell me more about how angry I am, and how much I'm crying. Since this is my entire life and as well as all I care about.

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Some people take TPDub way too seriously...

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Not really. I probably post the way I do because of how unseriously I take tpww... I'm a lot more reserved when something actually matters.

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 04:02 PM
I wasn't referring to anyone in particular...

KIRA
05-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Joe Evans sent this one along: At yesterday’s house show in Knoxville, TN, an elderly woman was ejected from the show after slapping CM Punk. Joe Evens writes: “Punk was getting heat and this woman just walked up to him, told him he wasn’t Jesus and wailed away with a hard slap. Punk smiled and told her he forgave her while security pulled her out of the show, then genuflected, making it even more insanely funny. The guy didn’t lose a step from it either.”

Now tell me again why Anderson holds a candle to Punk

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-03-2010, 05:13 PM
thankyou kira ;)

Ruien
05-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Because you do not enjoy sexual intercourses!

FourFifty
05-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Has Anderson ever gotten slapped by an old lady without breaking kayfabe?

– Joe Evans sent this one along: At yesterday’s house show in Knoxville, TN, an elderly woman was ejected from the show after slapping CM Punk. Joe Evens writes: “Punk was getting heat and this woman just walked up to him, told him he wasn’t Jesus and wailed away with a hard slap. Punk smiled and told her he forgave her while security pulled her out of the show, then genuflected, making it even more insanely funny. The guy didn’t lose a step from it either.”

Point for the Straight Edge Jesus.

FourFifty
05-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Looks like I was beat to it.

FourFifty
05-03-2010, 05:38 PM
CM Punk kinda makes me want to go Straight Edge (all I'd have to do it give up drinking) and be a total dick about it.

St. Jimmy
05-03-2010, 06:03 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2489/3890965235_15eb9e9c44.jpg

Xero
05-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Sorry, but he's not derpable as he's wearing a T-Rex shirt, and that's fucking awesome.

Ruien
05-03-2010, 06:30 PM
CM Punk kinda makes me want to go Straight Edge (all I'd have to do it give up drinking) and be a total dick about it.

Before I drank, I did that. Made a few people feel bad about what they did in their lives, was great. (This was also before I knew about CM Punk)

Johnny McNasty
05-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Now tell me again why Anderson holds a candle to Punk

Pfft you mark that was obviously a work. :)

tjmidnight420
05-03-2010, 07:35 PM

Those who live in glass houses...

KIRA
05-03-2010, 07:35 PM

Work or not still well done:)

Johnny McNasty
05-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Work or not still well done:)

:y:

KIRA
05-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Besides at our core arent we all marks?