PDA

View Full Version : Is WWE Trying to make Orton the next SCSA???

jskinnyg
05-11-2010, 01:21 AM
My two cents... Especially since you guys love my posts here...

OK... first... That Meatloaf segment was the worst EVER... That guy has always sucked (Sorry thats botht the musician and the entertainer in me...)

Second... Bringing Vickie G. over to be GM... Awesome... I hate her too, but damn she's got heat...Latino Heat, NEVER, but heat none the less...

But when Orton said, "Why don't you come reprimand me to my face!" And the crowd went nuts for the heel Orton... F**Ing SCSA...

The way he's starting to RKO everyone... SCSA...

Making the GM Vickie G and her Stooge ex-hubby Edge be the Heels and Orton the Heel/Face that all is to love... That is so Attitude Era Vince with Corporate Rock Stooge with SCSA as the Heel/Face that all loves giving stunners to everything that moves...

Now I know I am stating the obvious to you genius F***ers out there... But thoughts please... I think the PG shit is here to stay, but they are def trying to give it an Edge lately... No pun intended fellas...

OK Break... P.S. Not bad typing after 7 shots of tequila...

Jeritron
05-11-2010, 01:25 AM
I'd like to hear more about the 7 shots of tequila

Lock Jaw
05-11-2010, 01:36 AM
Intend the pun. :foc:

Lock Jaw
05-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Makes me so angry when people waste good pun opportunities by adding "no pun intended". :mad:

jskinnyg
05-11-2010, 01:55 AM
Sorry that was the tequila talking... Hows about Pun Intended Mutha Fucka... 10 shots down... hitting the sack...

P.S. Batista after Henry's run in and then head butt... Nice bump ass wipe...

Skippord
05-11-2010, 02:12 AM
well it did look like a Stunner on Meatloaf

Johnny Vegas
05-11-2010, 02:16 AM
lol meatloaf

Lock Jaw
05-11-2010, 02:16 AM
His name was Robert Paulson.

el bobbo
05-11-2010, 02:38 AM
His name was Robert Paulson.

Bob had bitch tits.

Swiss Ultimate
05-11-2010, 11:24 AM
My two cents... Especially since you guys love my posts here...

OK... first... That Meatloaf segment was the worst EVER... That guy has always sucked (Sorry thats botht the musician and the entertainer in me...)

I would do anything for love....

Volare
05-11-2010, 12:40 PM
You would think Kofi would be a fan. He could change his finisher to "Trouble in Paradise by the Dashboard Light."

The Franchise
05-11-2010, 12:42 PM
I don't think they are trying to make him exactly like Austin, but a similar approach is being used (and working very successfully thus far).

jskinnyg
05-11-2010, 01:16 PM
You would think Kofi would be a fan. He could change his finisher to "Trouble in Paradise by the Dashboard Light."

Awesome...

Evolution
05-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Why they didn't have him announce a "2 Out Of 3 Falls Aint Bad" match that night is beyond me... ;)

XCaliber
05-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Honestly I think Orton is more of badass than Austin and has comprised his character less in the process he's still pretty much the same guy he was before.

D Mac
05-11-2010, 02:27 PM
He's more silent then Austin. And the way he stalks people is unique and badass.

D Mac
05-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Plus he's from Missouri which automatically means greatness.

Mr. Nerfect
05-12-2010, 01:23 AM
I don't think they are trying to make him exactly like Austin, but a similar approach is being used (and working very successfully thus far).

Bingo. The WWE have just gone with Orton being cheered by the fans and keeping his character. He will RKO whoever he wants, and he's not really a "good guy" so much as a guy that people like. I hope they keep this route going, as I think I could get properly into Randy. John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Title at WrestleMania XXVII could be huge.

The Franchise
05-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Agreed. If they don't drop the ball with this anti-hero Orton character and pull off a successful heel John Cena (shouldn't be too hard I assume) then that should most definitely be the Mania main-event. One of the very few big matches they could pull off right now. We may have seen Orton/Cena in every way possible (hell possibly in more matches than HHH/Orton) but it would be completely different with the face Orton and a heel Cena being something we have not seen in 7+ years (and we have never seen heel Cena since he became a main-eventer). I'm basically fantasy booking now but if they did this then it would allow Cena to be Taker's WM 28 opponent where he goes for big 20-0.

Kane Knight
05-12-2010, 01:50 AM

I dunno. I've never wanted to see someone RKO'd so bad in my life. I'm pretty sure IWC logic dictates that the segment was amazing.

Kane Knight
05-12-2010, 01:52 AM

Well, by the incredibly low standards of Missourians. Hell, D-Mac is a legend in Missouri for being able to put together whole sentences.

Favre4Ever
05-12-2010, 04:17 AM
I dunno, just because something is similar doesn't mean that it's the same thing. Sure, Orton seems to be following the same formula as Stone Cold. But there are only a few possible formulas most wrestling personalities follow anyways.

The fans want to cheer him and they hated him as a goody two-shoes face. This current incarnation of his character is just the obvious answer to the problem.

Kane Knight
05-12-2010, 09:40 AM
I dunno, just because something is similar doesn't mean that it's the same thing. Sure, Orton seems to be following the same formula as Stone Cold. But there are only a few possible formulas most wrestling personalities follow anyways.

The fans want to cheer him and they hated him as a goody two-shoes face. This current incarnation of his character is just the obvious answer to the problem.

Still, the fact that he's going around stunnering...Errr...RKOing everyone, is now clearly in a feud with the authority, <i>and</i> has been turned face with his heel attitude makes it more similar than most.

Mr. Nerfect
05-12-2010, 10:50 AM
It's a good recipe. The more successful this is, the less bland faces we'll get. Hopefully. Maybe? Fuck.

JT
05-12-2010, 11:00 AM

I've been to Missouri.

Missouri doesn't mean greatness.

kareru
05-12-2010, 11:04 AM
'nd i would do anything for love...but i wont do that.... NOOOOO NOOO no i wont do that

Razzamajazz
05-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Makes me so angry when people waste good pun opportunities by adding "no pun intended". :mad:

I once submitted ten puns to a contest hoping at least one would win, but no pun in ten did

Dirk Ziggler
05-12-2010, 11:52 AM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6087/ortonkindacrazy.gif

Kane Knight
05-12-2010, 12:37 PM
I once submitted ten puns to a contest hoping at least one would win, but no pun in ten did

You write for Pearls Before Swine, don't you?

:p

el bobbo
05-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Well, by the incredibly low standards of Missourians. Hell, D-Mac is a legend in Missouri for being able to put together whole sentences.

Fuck, I need to get out of this state.

D Mac
05-12-2010, 03:06 PM
I've been to Missouri.

Missouri doesn't mean greatness.

Probably because you were here. Oh snap

D Mac
05-12-2010, 03:07 PM

Then go. Love it or fucking leave it.

el bobbo
05-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Then go. Love it or fucking leave it.

I will then. East St. Louis here I come...

D Mac
05-13-2010, 05:21 AM
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. :p

Mjdiesel
05-15-2010, 10:54 AM
In case anyone's wondering, the REAL reason Orton's original face turn in '03 didn't go off so hot is....well because no one bought it!

Face's need to do more than just make wiseass faces at Triple H while accompanied by that generic heavy metal song....

Damian Rey
05-15-2010, 03:03 PM
In case anyone's wondering, the REAL reason Orton's original face turn in '03 didn't go off so hot is....well because no one bought it!

Face's need to do more than just make wiseass faces at Triple H while accompanied by that generic heavy metal song....

It was 2004 when he turned face. The REAL reason it didn't work is people got behind the cocky, young heel Orton, and when he turned face, they completely threw that persona down the drain, and turned him into nothing more than a smiling pretty boy.

D Mac
05-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Is that you sticking your tongue up his split? No need to answer, of course it is

Suck my split, gay person. :foc:

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Stone Cold Steve Austin was actually the next Dr. D David Schultz.

Kane Knight
05-15-2010, 05:43 PM

I dunno, with the ability to string together two sentences:

I will then. East St. Louis here I come...

You could live like a king.;)

Zeeboe
05-15-2010, 05:52 PM
:roll:

Enough said on my end. Next!

Mjdiesel
05-15-2010, 11:48 PM
It was 2004 when he turned face. The REAL reason it didn't work is people got behind the cocky, young heel Orton, and when he turned face, they completely threw that persona down the drain, and turned him into nothing more than a smiling pretty boy.

You actually said it ALOT better than I did.

Damian Rey
05-16-2010, 11:18 PM
You actually said it ALOT better than I did.

Ha. No worries. We are both right. When he officially turned, it was the hottest thing in the company. Then when he threw the cocky, self entitled Orton persona down the toilet, and got a girlfriend, no one bought it. i agree to agree.