PDA

View Full Version : E3 2010

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Kalyx triaD
05-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Microsoft Conference Highlights:

- CoD Black Ops dazzles like a summer blockbuster. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WePmP2_lKcc)
- Metal Gear Solid Rising is looking sharp. (http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=103740)
- Gears of War 3 brings on new enemies, new kills.
- Fable 3 crowns you king. (http://tpww.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3111887&postcount=75)
- Halo Reach sends you to orbital battles.
- SKITTLES!
- ESPN on Live.
- Control the Xbox dashboard with nothing but your voice and hands. Laziness redefined.
- Cute twins cam-chat about gamerscores that are "100% legit".
- Cute Asians girls dance, jump around, race, and play with Tiger kittens.
- Kinect drops Nov. 4th. New Xbox 360 Model drops... in a few days!

EA Conference Highlights:

- Need For Speed Hot Pursuit brings it back to basics.
- Dead Space 2 makes church scary (moreso)
- EA Fitness (see Kinect presentation).
- MMA wants to celebrate the sport rather than a brand.
- Madden 11 eases playcalling, cause it was so hard before.
- Medal of Honor Modern Warfare 3.
- Crysis 2 is very pretty.
- The Old Republic has a great prerendered trailer.

Ubisoft Conference Highlights:

- A host who knows these companies are losing their mind.
- Assassins Creed Brotherhood.
- Driver's back in San Fran.
- Rayman Origins returns to 2D style.
- Raving Rabbids does some time traveling.
- Black chick exercises a bit more.
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier is HAWT.
- Laser tag. No really.
- What appears to be a breathing coach 'game'. No really.
- Shaun White aims to make the world colorful via skateboarding in the air.
- White kids honor the King of Pop in the most random stage performance ever.

Nintendo Conference Highlights:

FUCK EVERYTHING. NINTENDO WINS THE DECADE.

FUCKING KIRBY BITCHES.

Sony Conference Highlights:

- 3D is awesome, if you could afford it.
- Move turns you into Harry Potter and you'll like it.
- Twisted Metal returns with new gameplay and wild designs.
- Lil Nigga schools you on PSP.
- GoW prequel on PSP.
- PSN premium is on par with XBL, but pay up.
- Killzone 3 ups the action, scope of the series.
- Crossover game puts Sony's mascots in a Move enabled game.
- LittleBigPlanet 2 is nigh boundless.
- GTA 5 is coming, and it looks so real.
- Many multiplatform games will be 3D enabled.
- AssCreed Brotherhood's beta PSN exclusive.

Wednesday June 16th:

1PM (PDT) - Konami Conference - 4PM (EST), 8PM (GMT), 9PM (BST), 10PM (CET), 5AM Thursday (JST).

LuigiD
05-12-2010, 11:05 PM
I always get excited about E3. I can't wait to see what Capcom has to offer. Interested to learn more about the Force Unleashed II as well.
The only conference I always watch is the Nintendo one. Just because they are so fucking unpredictable..which turns out to be bad most of the time but I still have hope.

Juan
05-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Can't wait for the new Batman game

LuigiD
05-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Forgot about New Vegas and SNK. Those should be interesting too. Specially New Vegas.

Vietnamese Crippler
05-13-2010, 12:02 AM
I hope Microsoft will have more bombshells like last year (e.g. getting Final Fantasy XIII).

LoDownM
05-13-2010, 12:20 AM
Let's see if Sony can keep any secrets this year.

Drakul
05-13-2010, 12:21 AM
I was going to make an E3 thread but thought it would be best to wait until a week before E3. Otherwise it ends up sliding down off the first page.

I've read of two things that are rumoured to appear at E3 this year. One is a "slim" style 360 that comes bundled with Natal and the other is a resurrection of an old game series...
Battletoads for the 360

I can't remember where I read that, though. It was a few weeks ago and it's just rumours.

Edit: Lionhead are working on another "secret" game so they'll be showing Fable III, Milo, some Fable III related XBLA game (like Pub Games was to Fable II) and whatever the secret game is. I'm hoping it's either B.C which was like an open world caveman game that was cancelled or a Black & White Game for the 360 to use with Natal.

Fignuts
05-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Lack of mirror's edge 2 on that list makes me angry. Also, I"ve now given up completely, on half life episode 3.

Splaya
05-13-2010, 02:51 AM
I would not be suprised to see a leaked trailer of the a new Kingdom Hearts for the PS3. just my opinion

Kalyx triaD
05-13-2010, 04:00 AM
Kingdom Hearts 3 would be epic.

Kalyx triaD
05-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Sony Rumors:

According to reports, the PSP2 will feature a touch screen, which won't be a surprise given Microsoft and Sony's tendency to copy everything Nintendo does. It will, however, keep its traditional buttons, and it'll also feature both a front-facing and back-facing camera. Some sources also claim they'll be shocked if the PSP2 supports any physical media, with speculation that it may also be 3G enabled.

As if that wasn't enough, it's being said UK developers already have their hands on the system and are making games as we speak. Although E3 may be too early to reveal it, Gamescom or TGS seem like possible stages for the system, which is allegedly planned for a 2011 release. Finally, as source is quoted as saying that the PSP2 is "f*cking powerful" with a four-core Cell CPU. Basically half as powerful as a PS3.

Also a new 'Premium' PSN may debut at E3. Reports say this optional upgrade would get you free digital games every so often. Interesting.

dronepool
05-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Fallout: New Vegas (PS3, PC, 360)
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS3, 360)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3, X360)
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP)
WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011 (360, DS, PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, WII, Mobile Phone)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3, PC, 360)
Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 (PS3, 360)

These please. But what happened to DC Universe?

Kalyx triaD
05-18-2010, 12:05 AM
Although not listed, I imagine it will appear, with the release time frame creeping up.

Kalyx triaD
05-28-2010, 05:17 AM
Ubisoft will reveal a new game in the Driver series at the show. Hmm... "Dri4"?

Kalyx triaD
06-02-2010, 03:13 PM
There will be more streaming sites this year than ever. But has usual, G4 will stream the major presentations live. If anything, up-to-date info will be posted here by your noble and trusted copy-pasta chefs.

Ermaximus
06-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Games Lists (my personal interests in bold):

2K Games

* Mafia II (PC, PS3, 360)
* Sid Meier's Civilization V (PC)
* Spec Ops: The Line (PC, PS3, 360)
* X-COM (PC, 360)

Activision

* Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3, PC, 360, Wii)

Bethesda

* Fallout: New Vegas (PS3, PC, 360)

Blizzard

* StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (PC, Mac)
* World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (PC, Mac)

Capcom

* Dead Rising 2 (PS3, PC, 360)
* Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS3, 360)

EA

* Bulletstorm (PS3, PC, 360)
* Crysis 2 (PS3, PC, 360)
* Dead Space 2 (PS3, PC, 360)
* EA Sports MMA(PS3, 360)
* Madden NFL 11 (PS3, PC, 360, Wii, PSP)
* Medal of Honor (PC, PS3, 360)

Konami

* Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3, X360)
* Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP)
* Ninety-Nine Nights II (360)
* Saw II (PS3, 360)

LucasArts

* Lego Star Wars III (DS, PC, PS3, PSP, Wii, 360)
* Monkey Island 2 SE (PC, PS3, 360)
* The Force Unleashed II (DS, PC, PS3, PSP, Wii, 360)
* Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)

Microsoft

* Fable III (360)
* Gears of War 3 (360)
* Halo: Reach (360)
* Project Natal games (360)

MTV Games

* Rock Band 3 (PS3, 360, Wii)

Namco Bandai

* Ace Combat: Joint Assault (PSP)
* Enslaved (PS3, X360)
* Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS3, X360)
* Untitled Pac-Man game

Nintendo

* Metroid Other M (Wii)
* The Legend of Zelda Wii (Wii)
* Nintendo 3DS games (3DS)

Square Enix

* Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3, PC, 360)
* Final Fantasy XIV (PS3, PC)
* Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)
* Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (PS3, PC, 360)

Sony

* EyePet (PS3)
* Free Realms (PS3)
* God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP)
* Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)
* Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip (PSP)
* Invizimals (PSP)
* LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
* Move Party (PS3)
* PlayStation Move games (PS3)
* SOCOM 4 (PS3)
* Slider (PS3)
* TV SuperStars (PS3)
* The Fight: Lights Out (PS3)
* The Last Guardian (PS3)
* The Shoot (PS3)

SNK

* The King of Fighters XIII (PS3, 360)

THQ

* de Blob sequel (Wii)
* Homefront (PS3, PC, 360)
* Red Faction sequel
* Saint's Row 3
* Warhammer 40,000 Online (PC)
* Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PS3, 360)
* WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011 (360, DS, PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, WII, Mobile Phone) (LOL)

Tecmo Koei

* Trinity: Zill O'll Zero (PS3)
* Quantum Theory (PS3, 360)
* Warriors: Legends of Troy (PS3, 360)

Ubisoft

* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PS3, PC, 360, Wii, DS, PSP)
* Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3, PC, 360)

Warner Bros.

* Batman: The Brave and the Bold (DS, Wii)
* Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 (PS3, 360)
* F.E.A.R. 3 (PC, PS3, 360)
* Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (DS, PC, PS3, PSP, Wii, 360)
* Scribblenauts 2 (DS)
* The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest (DS, PS3, PSP, Wii)
* The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PC, PS3, 360)

Valve

* Portal 2 (PC, 360, Mac)

Xero
06-02-2010, 05:16 PM
SVR 2011 for PC? What?!

If that's true it's huge for the modding community.

Or is that the Asia-only "Online" thing? Or a misprint?

Ermaximus
06-02-2010, 05:19 PM
SVR 2011 for PC? What?!

If that's true it's huge for the modding community.

Not even John Cena will be able to stop Omega Tom Hanks if this is the case.

Xero
06-02-2010, 05:19 PM
http://www.gamepro.com/games/pc/165047/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2011/

hmmm

Vietnamese Crippler
06-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Valve surprise:

Valve (http://games.ign.com/objects/026/026417.html) has apparently canceled its planned Portal 2 (http://pc.ign.com/objects/142/14237322.html) event during E3 for a new surprise.

An e-mail was sent out to gaming press today that announced the cancellation. Read the entire message below:

Dear Subject Name Here,

Aperture Science is pleased to inform you that we have partnered with Valve to announce the gala CANCELLATION of the June 14 Portal 2 event at the Regal Theater. The event will be replaced by a surprise. And even though the cancellation of the event certainly counts as a surprise, we are pleased to further announce that the cancellation of the event is not THE surprise. However, per International treaties regarding the definition of the word "surprise", of which both Aperture Science and Valve are signatories, the time, date and content of the actual surprise will only become available as you experience the surprise.

If you'd like to ask fruitless questions about the E3 Portal 2 surprise or, more fruitfully, schedule an appointment to attend a Portal 2 screening at the Valve booth during E3, please contact Valve's Special Envoy to Surprises, Doug Lombardi.

Thank you for [[RECORD SCRATCH!!!]]

PS: The surprising record scratch is also not the surprise.

What could this be? Valve confirmed to us Portal 2 will still be shown at its booth during E3.

Xero
06-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Portal 3.

:shifty:

Lux
06-05-2010, 05:08 AM
I'm glad Ermaximus fixed it for you.

how the fuck could you not put Gears Of War 3 in bold?!

#BROKEN Hasney
06-05-2010, 05:24 AM
Yeah, if the PC thing is true, I'm slightly excited for a Smackdown game for the first time in years.

Not for the god-awful, stale, terrible, fucking headache-inducing game engine though.

Kane Knight
06-05-2010, 05:34 AM
lol Ultimate Ninja Storm.

Kane Knight
06-05-2010, 05:36 AM
Some sources also claim they'll be shocked if the PSP2 supports any physical media, with speculation that it may also be 3G enabled.

With the rampant success of the PSP Go, they should totally "go" that route.

Kalyx triaD
06-05-2010, 07:04 AM
PSP Go is so cash.

Kane Knight
06-05-2010, 02:09 PM
I know. They finally have a DS killer.

Kalyx triaD
06-10-2010, 01:51 PM
If anyone finds some decent live streams link that bitch. Also G4 should be showing them live a usual. All the major gaming sites will do the usual textual updates as well. Conference summaries will be updated on this thread's first post, and game specifics/trailers will head to their own threads.

Three days.

Ogen
06-10-2010, 02:09 PM
So I assume if Microsoft have any intention of a slim 360 thats quiet and has a sleep function it'll be during this they announce it?

Kalyx triaD
06-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Yes, that would be what we call a "Megaton" E3 announcement.

BigDaddyCool
06-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Well to be fair the iPhone 4 was just slimmer and had functions that already existed with a million other older phones and they treated that like a "megaton" announcement.

Ermaximus
06-10-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm glad Ermaximus fixed it for you.

how the fuck could you not put Gears Of War 3 in bold?!
Lol, I was just listing what I was waiting on from that list actually, but thanks for noticing.

Yes, that would be what we call a "Megaton" E3 announcement.

I see what you did there.

Drakul
06-13-2010, 10:32 AM
Anyone that wants to watch Microsofts Natal presentation live, head here (http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/E3/). It's the Xbox site but you need Silver light installed.

The show starts at 6pm tonight UK time (10am in the West of the US & 1pm in the East, I think).

Edit: Before I install it, what exactly is Silverlight? All I can find online is the same bit about it being an "engaging creative tool".

Kalyx triaD
06-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Silverlight is just M$' pet flash program. It's safe.

Drakul
06-13-2010, 12:57 PM
I've installed it. I wasn't so sure about it incase it messed with my settings like other media players do.

I'm seeing conflicting times. One place says we're getting the Project Natal conference today, along with an official release date at 6:30 UK time (I was wrong about it being 6pm.) but other places saying we're getting nothing until tomorrow.

Edit: Here is another site saying it's going to be shown on Spike TV:

Are you ready for E3 2010 next week? Microsoft has a treat for Xbox 360 owners, as they are holding a special pre-E3 event tonight to officially unveil Project Natal to the world.
We have the start time for the event, as well as links to where you can watch the event live. As we told you back in May, no cameras or video will be allowed at Microsoft’s special event, but it shouldn’t really matter if you can watch the whole thing live.

The event has been billed officially as the “World Premiere ‘Project Natal’ for the Xbox 360 Experience”. It will take place tonight ( Sunday 13th June) at 7PM PT at the Galen Center.

According to VG247, the event will be shown live on both GTTV and Spike TV, you’ll find links to them below. We’ll let you know all the juicy details from the event as it happens live. What are your expectations from the event?

Watch live at Game Trailers TV (http://www.gametrailers.com/show/gametrailers-tv)

Watch live at Spike TV (http://www.spike.com/network/spike)

Source (http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/06/13/e3-2010-watch-project-natal-event-live-stream-and-start-time/).

Guess Xbox.com is just the rest of E3. I'm hoping we can watch Natal live on GT even if we're outside the US. Sometimes they lock us out.

Drakul
06-14-2010, 02:25 AM
Donkey Kong rumoured to make a come back:

The rumors start flying around this time, just days before Nintendo pops the lid off its hugely secretive line-up at its E3 press conference. One of the wildest, but certainly credible, rumors we've just heard in the halls from those in the know: Retro Studios -- the Nintendo-funded studio that created Metroid Prime and its two sequels -- is now working its magic on a Wii game starring Donkey Kong.

Retro Studios' last released project was the Wii compilation Metroid Prime Trilogy and the last we spoke with them, the team was deep into its next project. "I think you'll be very excited when you find out what we're working on," the team told us last year without saying another word.

Donkey Kong is certainly a property that's a far cry from the mature Metroid franchise, but, if the rumors hold true, an attempt at a DK game could certainly stretch the team's creative muscles. The last Donkey Kong game was the Wii-remake of Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat from Nintendo's Tokyo team. Other external studios who have taken a crack at Donkey Kong include Rare with Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong 64, Namco with Donkey Konga, and Paon with DK King of Swing.

True or not, the Electronic Entertainment Expo begins on Tuesday, June 15th, with Nintendo's press conference beginning at 9 am PST.

Source (http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/109/1096857p1.html).

It's been too long. It has to be a new DK platformer. None of this minigame/racing stuff.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:32 AM
Should be interesting.

Drakul
06-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Nintendos conference will be streamed live from the E3 site, here (http://e3.nintendo.com/) at 9am Pacific time on Tuesday the 15th.

I don't know when or where you can see Sonys. I'm all set because I just need MS & Nintendo.

Boomer
06-14-2010, 10:04 AM
Sony's is airing right after Nintendo's, and it shouldn't be hard to find a stream of.

Ermaximus
06-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Let me know what Valve announces ok? Thanks.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:02 PM
The REAL MS conference is beginning now.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:04 PM
lol @ poll:

Which Kinect game are you most excited about?

Playstation Move is winning with 59%

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:06 PM
1:05
Nick:
Not much is happening right now; some music is playing as people are filing in. Getting pretty packed in here, although the theater is relatively small.

Ermaximus
06-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Sweet. Keep me updated please Hasney.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:10 PM
The live stream on GT/MTV/XBox.com doesn't start until half-past, so I guess they just put in the o'clock to gte people in.

Ermaximus
06-14-2010, 01:11 PM
The live stream on GT/MTV/XBox.com doesn't start until half-past, so I guess they just put in the o'clock to gte people in.

Heading to lunch now, so by the time I get back I'll have something to read.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 01:15 PM
IGN also has a live blog up. http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1095593p1.html

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:17 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:09
</td><td class="chatmsgtext altcaster_text">Dale North:
I hope the Kinect with Slim is $299 or less, just like you. Monday June 14, 2010 1:09 Dale North
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:17
Actually, and I won't say how I know this, but I'm feeling pretty good about that $299 </td></tr></tbody></table>

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Errrr, if anyone saw that, ignore it. I'm copying and pasting figures for work at the same time.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:24 PM
1:24
Dale North:
They've got the lame, generic "get excited" music going. It has bongos. And is working their subwoofers

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Nick:
Looks like the event is about to begin; they're asking everyone to take their seats.

I'm hoping my 11,000th post will be on a big announcement.

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:29
I got a stuffed leopard last night at the Microsoft Event. Actually, I got a tiger, and traded it for a leopard. Monday June 14, 2010 1:29 Dale North
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:30
</td><td class="chatmsgtext altcaster_text">Nick:
"This program contains titles that have not yet been rated. The content may contain intense scenes." We just saw a content warning on the screen. Looks like Microsoft will be aiming at the "hardcore" tonight to some extent. At last night's event, it certain did not. </td></tr></tbody></table>

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Nick:
The new animated Xbox logo has a "swirling wave" swirls into the "X."

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:32 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">
Seeing a trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops now. This is what we're opening the event with? Not so sure about this... Monday June 14, 2010 1:32 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:32
A few new scenes I' haven't seen yet for Call of Duty: Black Ops. Holy shit this game is pretty </td></tr></tbody></table>

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:34 PM
This looks like the trailer Treyarch showed off at the pre-E3 event; I think this has actually been put online as well. Monday June 14, 2010 1:32 Nick
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:33
I've said this before, but this new trailer supports it. This has to be most of the most violent FPSes I've seen. Machine guns to faces! Monday June 14, 2010 1:33 Dale North

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:33
Dale has a bad memory. We totally saw this already, Dale. But yeah, the game definitely looks pretty, I'll give it that. Monday June 14, 2010 1:33 Nick

Treyarch's studio head Mark Lamia is on stage now, he's about to do a live demo of the game. "I'm going to take you deep behind enemy lines of deniable operations..." Monday June 14, 2010 1:33 Nick

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:34
He's crawling into a hole of some sort, there are bodies -- pieces of bodies, rather -- lying in the dirt. Monday June 14, 2010 1:34 Nick

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:34
Oh hes. Crawling down a rabbit hole. Making me nervous! </td></tr></tbody></table>

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:35 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:35
The guy you were following through the tunnel just got stabbed; a dude jumped out of nowhere. There are rats in this hole. This place is gross. Monday June 14, 2010 1:35 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:35
It jumps to another scene, as we see a slide that says "In the interest of time..." Really? Monday June 14, 2010 1:35 Nick

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:35
This takes place in Laos in 1968 </td></tr></tbody></table>

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:37 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:37
First person control over a helicopter as Lami is flying his character to a base. Monday June 14, 2010 1:37 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:37
Every time I see this game they heavily tout some vehicle segment. It all looks good so far. RS and LS for flight in the copter looks fun. You fly past beautiful waterfalls and even more pretty missile fire. </td></tr></tbody></table>

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:39 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:38
Damn, this looks awesome. Monday June 14, 2010 1:38 Dale North
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:38
I'm watching Lamia play and he's hilarious. He's really getting into it, turning and shifting his body with the helicopter. Someone should tell him this isn't a Kinect game. </td></tr></tbody></table>

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:41 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:40
He says Black Ops looks "absolutely stunning." He's announcing a multiyear agreement with Activision. Map macks will launch exclusively on the Xbox 360 over the next three years. Monday June 14, 2010 1:40 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:40
"packs." Not macks. Obviously. Monday June 14, 2010 1:40 Nick

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:40
Woah. Times Square. I'm in front, New York! Monday June 14, 2010 1:40 Dale North

<table style="width: 586px; height: 60px;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:40
This is broadcasting live in NYC's Time Square, apparently. Who knew? Should have been there.

Wonder why they're there?

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:42 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:42
He says they'll be premiering "big blockbuster" Kinect premieres. Hideo Kojima is coming out! Monday June 14, 2010 1:42 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:42
Oh shit. Kojima up in this bitch (!!!! WOOO) </td></tr></tbody></table>

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:44 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:43
MGS: RIsing premiere is going to be premiered in action. He's going to "pass the torch to [his] producer, Shigenobu Matsuyama." he gives him a high five on the on the way out... not Matsuyama is on the stage. Monday June 14, 2010 1:43 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:43
The game concept is built on a world that they created. Zan-Datsu? </td></tr></tbody></table>

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Looks like Kojima is finally going to get off MGS like he wanted then.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:45 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:44
Zan-datsu! If this is real-time -- and i'm sure it is -- oh shit! Monday June 14, 2010 1:44 Dale North
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:45
Spine crush FTW. </td></tr></tbody></table>

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 01:46 PM
OMFG

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:46 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:45
"lighting bolt action" is the subtitle for MGS: Rising. "Cut at Will" they say. Bullettime cutting is my JAM. Monday June 14, 2010 1:45 Dale North
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:45
Metal Gear Solid: Rising - Lightning Bolt Action. This looks like a third-person melee action game. It's like... Ninja Gaiden. Violent. Kicks a dude up in the air and then in slow motion cuts his leg off. Monday June 14, 2010 1:45 Nick

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:46
Audience is loving it. Monday June 14, 2010 1:46 Dale North

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:46
Trailer ends with him cutting watermelons. "The blade is in your hand." The crowd is going nuts.

I am squeeing like a fanboy here. Love the MGS universe and Ninja Gaiden.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Raiden will slice your ass to pieces.

Kalyx triaD
MGS + Action Game genre = OMFG

#BROKEN Hasney
1:46
Nick:
Phil Spencer, corporate vice president of MSG is on stage now. Will he cut a watermelon in half?

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:49 PM
1:48
Nick:
Everything single game demo shown today is Xbox 360 only.

I thought MGS Rising was PS3 as well?!

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:49 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:48
Brian C is reading the teleprompter to get the up on his competitors. Two can play at that game, sir! Monday June 14, 2010 1:48 Dale North
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:48
Cliff Blesinski is up on stage now. He's about to show off some Gears of War 3 stuff. I like his shirt. Monday June 14, 2010 1:48 Nick

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:48
We're going to see a live demo of four-player, story-based gameplay. </td></tr></tbody></table>

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:51 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:50
The demo starts with the four players having experience some kind of crash. An enemy tears the arm off a soldier and beats him with it. (LOL)We see Marcus run up into an enemies face and jam his weapon into his body. Monday June 14, 2010 1:50 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:50
the game, as you'd expect, looks incredible. </td></tr></tbody></table>

Kalyx triaD
The Flood invades Gears lol.

FearedSanctity
1:48
Nick:
Everything single game demo shown today is Xbox 360 only.

I thought MGS Rising was PS3 as well?!

Pretty sure he said every game from that point on would be exclusive

#BROKEN Hasney
1:51
Nick:
Lots of stuff going on here, the environment is really alive. Towering tentacles rip form the ground; enemies are mutating on the fly.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Pretty sure he said every game from that point on would be exclusive

Fair enough, can't see it because I'm at work, just going by the blog.

Makes more sense though.

LoDownM
06-14-2010, 01:52 PM
wtf, G4 has Goldfinger on instead of the press conference.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:53 PM
1:52
Nick:
I'm not even sure hot to describe this beast that just hopped out of a tentacle... it's got multiple tentacle arms coming out of its back and side. It's rib cage is exposed, you can see a glowing "heart" beneath. It smashes and flips a car. The entire team is working to take it down.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:53 PM
wtf, G4 has Goldfinger on instead of the press conference.

I think it's a Spike "exclusive" for TV.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:55 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">:53
Peter Molyneux is about to come out, to demo what appears to be Fable 3. Monday June 14, 2010 1:53 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:54
He's talking up Fable 3, as he tends to do. Monday June 14, 2010 1:54 Nick

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:54
Pete is a really good speaker. I always think that when I see him. Monday June 14, 2010 1:54 Dale North

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:54
Ships on October 26. </td></tr></tbody></table>

Fuuuuccckkkk. Roll on Oct 26th

FearedSanctity
Pretty terrified to see how developers tack on Kinect features, similar to most Wii games

#BROKEN Hasney
1:55
Dale North:
Did I just see dog face punching in this trailer?

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 01:56 PM
http://www.justin.tv/nukem_rips

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 01:56 PM
http://e3.ign.com/2010/live/

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Well that showed off absolutely nothing

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 01:58 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:57
Microsoft's new partner is being announced... some sort of 300 style thing. A dirty warrior, he's beaten up. Dirty. Blood runs down the blade. Monday June 14, 2010 1:57 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:57
Crytek! Monday June 14, 2010 1:57 Dale North

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:57
It's a Crytek game. Exclusive for 360. Monday June 14, 2010 1:57 Nick

Gladiator style? Monday June 14, 2010 1:57 Dale North

Codename Kingdoms... Monday June 14, 2010 1:57 Nick

Three dudes, two with blades and another with an axe. "Who can stand?" the trailer asked Monday June 14, 2010 1:57 Dale North

I hope that's... a, uh... codename? Monday June 14, 2010 1:57 Nick

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">1:58
HAAAAAYYYYYY)LOOOOOOOOOH!

:heart: Crytek

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Halo Reach time, baby!

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Dude's shirt looking extra shmedium

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:00 PM
1:58
Nick:
He says that Halo Reach is the most ambitious game they've ever created. Unveiling the campaign today.

Of course it is. Every game is according to conferences.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:05 PM
Scale, bitches. Say it with me. Epic scale.

#BROKEN Hasney
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:04
Entering space scene is quite lovely. Choral atmospheric soundtrack helps. . And now we're in space. Quick fade. Monday June 14, 2010 2:04 Dale North
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:05
LAWL, crunchy mic </td></tr></tbody></table>

FearedSanctity
Thank you, mic guy

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:06 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:05
Sounds like they're going to announce some new stuff for Kinect and the Xbox 360 dashboard... Marc Whitten is on stage talking about it. Monday June 14, 2010 2:05 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:06
I like the idea of watching a movie without a remote. I'm lazy. I don't like having to get up to find controllers. Monday June 14, 2010 2:06 Nick

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:06
From what I saw last night, you might need a large living room. Monday June 14, 2010 2:06 Dale North

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:06
HAHAHAH! Audience mocking the wave sign-in process. </td></tr></tbody></table>

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Dude has my fucking avy.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:07 PM
This is just tech for the sake of tech, it's hardly anything easier than just using a damn control

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:08 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:07
i think Kinect controlled facebook could be interesting. And imagine chatroulette! Monday June 14, 2010 2:07 Dale North
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:07
Justin B! Monday June 14, 2010 2:07 Dale North

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:07
It also recognizes your voice. He calls out "Xbox" and then the system is ready. He says "Zune" and the Zune section opens up all with his voice.

Pandering to the lazy

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:09 PM
"Xbox Pause" "Xbox Play" "Pretty easy"

Or you could just fucking press A

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:09 PM
2:09
Dale North:
"Xbox....show that hot girl again."

Probably not a command that works :'(

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Well hello there

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Laura's kinda hot.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:12 PM
She has a twin.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Pretty nice gene pool goin' on here

Kalyx triaD
Twin's not as hot. What's with the scripted dialogue? ffs

FearedSanctity
Acting abilities, not so nice

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:14 PM
I feel like we're on the same page here, Kalyx

Kalyx triaD
"My gamerscore's 100% legit."

"Yeah right."

#BROKEN Hasney
2:13
Dale North:
guys in audience are laughing

Pretty much sums this rubbish up.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:16 PM
RoXer and Alva's gonna freak.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:17 PM
If this lets me watch MNF on Live with friends across the country, WIN

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:17 PM
ESPN on Xbox 360 is being announced.

Dale North:
COLLEGE FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, NBA, MLB, SOCCER

GOAL

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:18 PM
These ESPN guys have 100% more charisma than Laura.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Yeah noticed a lack of NFL mention

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:20 PM
These ESPN guys have 100% more charisma than Laura.

I'd have to imagine they're on camera waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:21 PM
"I'm gonna go with seven. ...It's on the prompter."

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:22 PM
2:21
Nick:
All available to Xbox LIVE Gold members at no additional cost. Hot. Great move.

That's actually a sweet touch for you guys.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:23 PM
2:22
Nick:
Kudo Tsunoda is on stage. Wearing a nice purple sports jacket. Rocking the sunglasses.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Hard to look like more of a douche than this guy

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Cue Chinagirl.

FearedSanctity
lol, hands don't match at all

#BROKEN Hasney
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:24
Six connect launch games are being introduced. There's a little Asian girl no the screen. She's about to play with Kinectimals. She calls for "Skittles." She says "where are you!" The little tiger comes out. Monday June 14, 2010 2:24 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:24
dude, I'm so pumped for this cat game. It's insanely cute. "Skittles" is the cat name. I expect Nick Chester to melt any minute. Monday June 14, 2010 2:24 Dale North

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:24
This is adorable. I can't take it. </td></tr></tbody></table>
Would have bet the farm on Rare showing a Kinect launch game :'(

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:25 PM
Girl is fucking adorable though

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:26 PM
95% of people who will play this will attempt to kill Skittles

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Fucking Microsoft using cute Chinagirl to block criticism.

Kalyx triaD
What the fuck am I watching.

FearedSanctity
lol, Kinect Sports. SMELL THE ORIGINALITY

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:28 PM
WTF? Might as well just fucking go outside and run

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:28 PM
What. Just. Happened.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Kinect makes me want to kill any kitten that comes near me.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Wii Sports with updated graphics

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:31 PM
2:30
Nick:
Kinect Joy Ride is being revealed. It's a retail title, as rumored. In the demo, this girl is putting her hunts on like she's driving a car, and just turning the wheel with her hands. To boost forward she pushes out her hands and the car boosts forward.

Wish it was still a free XBLA game... Wankers.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:32 PM
Anyone else catch how just before she went off the road there, here hands turned the "wheel" left and the car went right?

Also how she hardly ever moved her hands, yet the car still made pretty big turns?

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:32 PM
Big problem is, Sony's conference with Move is probably going to be the same BS. Never thought I'd say this while the Wii was active, but roll on Nintendo.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:33 PM
"Thank you, Lorenzo Lamas." LOL

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Horrible.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:35 PM
LOOK AT THE WATER

WE CAN GO ANYWHERE

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Fatass can't jump. lol

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Kinect allows you to be active and lazy at the same time. How did..?

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:38 PM
GODDD NOBODY CARESSS

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:39 PM
LOL crowd cheering chick disrobing.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Just as I suspected, the chick is not talking live. Neither was the last Chinachick.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:41 PM
For the most part this demo seems live and running.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:42 PM
"Combat training."

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:43 PM
lol "Spread your feet slightly"

*Spreads feet more than shoulder width apart*

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Cue another Chinagirl.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Well hello there

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:46 PM
2:45
Nick:
MTV Games and Harmonix are about to show off thei new game, called Dance Central. They're dancing to Bel Biv Devoe's "Poison" She's actually like... doing a real dance. This is kind of ridiculous. I can't play this game

NO! BAD HARMONIX! NO DLC PURCHASES FOR A WEEK!

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Microsoft E3 2010 conference. Going down in history.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:47 PM
P-P-P-POKER FACE

Kalyx triaD
They are selling you music to dance to. Think about this.

FearedSanctity
Dude is using his serious voice

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:48 PM
LOL

RoXer
06-14-2010, 02:49 PM
oh my

FearedSanctity
How To Look Like An Ass In Front Of Your Friends....

Central

Kalyx triaD
Chatter on Justin.tv:

"He is servin the audience."

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:50 PM
http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c71692/media/image/201006/phphXo41X_thumb_TheWorstNecklace.jpg

ROFL

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:51 PM
15 launch titles and only like, 2, look like they're worth more than $5

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Now we're talkin.

FearedSanctity
How are people applauding that on-rails arm flailing POS?

#BROKEN Hasney
2:52
Dale North:
Uhoh! Turn 10 coming out

WOOOOOOOOO

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:53 PM
GT KILLAHS IN DA HIZZOUSE
2:53
Dale North:
Put your hands on 10 and 2 and just go

My woo may have been premature :'(

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Booo, not Forza :'(

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:54 PM
2:54
Dale North:
You can walk up to the car?!

This is getting fucking ridiculous......

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Interactive car commercial ftw.

RoXer
You can walk around the car.

You can't do that with the Right Stick

FearedSanctity
So main feature is turning your hands, secondary feature is looking at a car?

#BROKEN Hasney
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:55
You lean in to look closer - pretty neat. Monday June 14, 2010 2:55 Dale North
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:55
You can actually get into the car if yo uwant. . Monday June 14, 2010 2:55 Dale North

<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:55
again, this is car porn evolved. </td></tr></tbody></table>

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:56 PM
http://www.zianet.com/tedmorris/dg/b-1bombing2.jpg

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 02:57 PM
I don't know how immersion in a car game gets better than having a wheel and pedals :-\

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Nice

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 02:58 PM
<table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:58
About to share something special. A new Xbox 360. It looks slightly smaller, but waaaay shinier. Monday June 14, 2010 2:58 Nick
</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: 100%;"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="chatmsgtime" nowrap="nowrap">2:58
Basically all of the rumors about it were true. </td></tr></tbody></table>

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 02:59 PM
Didn't see this design coming, what with Kinect being a sleek, shiny black bar

Vietnamese Crippler
New 360s ship today :eek:

FearedSanctity
Sweet, just in time. My 360 is starting to crap out

#BROKEN Hasney
2:59
Nick:
Will be available later this week.

BANG

Kalyx triaD
Holy shit 360 Slim is out fucking now.

Vietnamese Crippler
Free 360s for the audience? Bastards.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 03:00 PM
They just pulled a Sega Saturn with that shit.

#BROKEN Hasney
Nick:
Uhhh. they pulled an Oprah. Sending us new 360s RIGHT NOW.

Kalyx triaD
Oprah: All right everybody, look under your chairs!

FearedSanctity
Nice way to bury all the shitty parts of your event

#BROKEN Hasney
Dale North:
Sports guy! he screamed "HOLY SHIT"
Everyone is dying laughing

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 03:01 PM
TBF, bar one or two highlights, that was the worst keynote Microsoft have done in gaming.

Ermaximus
06-14-2010, 03:01 PM
WTF? Fucking douche cocks. What's the price point for the slim 360's? Still no announcement from Valve yet?

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Check the wording of his statement though.

"We're shipping the new 360's to you, on us"

Is the 360 itself free, or just shipping?

Vietnamese Crippler
Sim 360 = same price as it is now.

LoDownM
WTF? Fucking douche cocks. What's the price point for the slim 360's? Still no announcement from Valve yet?

Vietnamese Crippler

I think you're reading too much into it.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 03:03 PM

The audience each got a free Slim. Bastards.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 03:04 PM
I think you're reading too much into it.

Well, given that the alternative is giving out a couple thousand free 360's, I think not

Ermaximus
06-14-2010, 03:04 PM

Not too bad I guess. I need to see what they look like to see if buying a new one will be worth it. HD size and what not.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 03:05 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/06/sany1478.jpg

LoDownM
06-14-2010, 03:05 PM
They are pretty sexy looking. My question is if the 250 gig hd is included or not, he didn't really say.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 03:06 PM
All right let's sum it up:

- CoD Black Ops is visceral and kinda 'akshun paq'. Looks nice.
- Metal Gear Rising looks hot. Cut watermelons.
- Fable 3 looks hot.
- Halo Reach fucking space battles.
- Gears of War 3 has the flood. 4plyr coop.
- Kinect works great so long as you're a Chinagirl.
- ESPN on Live.
- Kinect cam-chat with your less hot twin.
- Xbox 360 Slim is out this week.

FearedSanctity
From Joystiq
12:02PM Also, since we're not in the business of keeping anything, you may want to expect a MASSIVE giveaway soon. Alright, we're off. Talk to you soon!

Vietnamese Crippler
I wonder how much the casing has improved to prevent people from modding it.

LoDownM
06-14-2010, 03:07 PM
I willing to bet someone has it opened and flashed within 2 weeks.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 03:08 PM
All right let's sum it up:

- CoD Black Ops is visceral and kinda 'akshun paq'. Looks nice.
- Metal Gear Rising looks hot. Cut watermelons.
- Fable 3 looks hot.
- Halo Reach fucking space battles.
- Gears of War 3 has the flood. 4plyr coop.
- Xbox 360 Slim is out this week.

We'll just pretend the rest didn't happen.

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 03:08 PM
I willing to bet someone has it opened and flashed within 2 weeks.

I won't argue with that.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 03:10 PM
It can never be undone. Never.

And now the grind for YouTube trailers for these threads. Is my love not evident!

Emperor Smeat
06-14-2010, 03:28 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/06/sany1478.jpg

Can't tell from the picture but did they get rid of the memory card slots and USB slots on the new Xbox Slim?

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 03:29 PM
It can never be undone. Never.

And now the grind for YouTube trailers for these threads. Is my love not evident!

It is not, otherwise you would have put one of these bad boys on the end of it: ?

LoDownM
06-14-2010, 03:30 PM
It looked like the usb ports are still there, but they didn't go into to much detail.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Can't tell from the picture but did they get rid of the memory card slots and USB slots on the new Xbox Slim?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/06/4700187853d331852a31.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/06/47001884454faa8bee43.jpg

ClockShot
06-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Yeah, I gotta watch this sometime later. Though alot of it looks like stuff I won't give a damn about.

Ogen
06-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Have they mentioned it being quiet?

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 03:36 PM
The amount of vents on this thing is hilarious

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 03:43 PM
LOL at the first accounts of Red Rings in 3 months.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 03:44 PM
That's a lot of USB ports. Should make Harmonix happy.

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 03:45 PM
Have they mentioned it being quiet?

It's going to be "whisper quiet."

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Alright, bring on Zelda and Infamous 2.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 03:52 PM
3DS > Hype level or anything else.

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Oh, yeah. That, too.

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm also a little curious now about the Move after watching the Microsoft conference.

Kane Knight
06-14-2010, 03:56 PM
I willing to bet someone has it opened and flashed within 2 days.
Fixed that for ya. :D

LoDownM
06-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Oh shut up lol.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm also a little curious now about the Move after watching the Microsoft conference.

Really? From the demo's that have been show so far, it same shit, different console.

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Really? From the demo's that have been show so far, it same shit, different console.

It's more like Kinect seems so out there because of the lack of a controller. But the Move is slightly closer to the "traditional" gaming idea.

I'm just curious how Sony is going to play its cards after a sup-par presentation of the Kinect.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 04:07 PM
True.

Who thought holding a multi-coloured light up dildo would be a plus point to the competition :shifty:

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Phalluses = $$$

Kane Knight
06-14-2010, 04:11 PM
Turns out, buttons are important.

Kane Knight
06-14-2010, 04:12 PM
Or however the ad went.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 04:47 PM
We're touching the new, slimmer Xbox 360 right now at the Microsoft E3 event, and we've got more details on the console and its hardware. The new Xbox has touch-sensitive on/off and eject buttons and built-in 802.11n wi-fi. There are ports for optical audio, A/V, HDMI, and a custom port for the Kinect connection, as well as five USB ports. Only the standard A/V component cables come with the system (the same cables that come with the current model), so the HDMI cable is still separate. The power supply is all new and much smaller, and the console itself is "whisper quiet," with just one large fan instead of two, placed specifically on the side of the console to improve acoustics. The system makes a little chime when you flip it on as well, and the disc drive still sounds the same when it spins up.

The hard drive is 250GB, and there's a tab on the bottom that you can pull out to replace it if necessary. Transfer software is built into the system this time, so all you have to do is plug one end of the cable into the system, the other end into the hard drive, and then transfer away -- no disc needed. The case is black and glossy, smaller and thinner than the white version. The console will come with one wireless controller, and that controller will be backwards compatible with previous versions of the hardware. All of the accessories are black, including the chatpad. It feels lighter to hold than the original Xbox -- not that you'd be moving it around much.

We're continuing to prod and poke at the new hardware -- stay tuned for more details on the new Xbox 360 as E3 continues this week.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Tab for the hard drive? Is this a standard PC hard drive then, ala PS3?

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Not sure, but everything else is PS3 like, so why not?

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 05:01 PM
EA's conference is coming up.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Yeah, Justin.tv's ready. I'll blog it if Hasney's off jacking off.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:08 PM
OP updated for conference times. Major 3rd party publishers today.

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Kinda related: Crysis 2 gets 3D :roll:

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Everyone just got 3D glasses at the EA conference.

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 05:11 PM
CLASSIC NEED FOR SPEED

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Criterion's Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Radio chatter... police chase. These cops aren't fucking around... they have A-class shit. Chopper joins in... prerendered visuals but it looks thrilling.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (no number, it's a reboot). Criterion developing.

"Reimagining Need for Speed."

"Autolog connects you to your friends, updates you on your friends gameplay. Like an in game Facebook."

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Full career as both racer and cop.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Now this is Need for fucking Speed.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Cops pursuit assists return. Roadblock initiated.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Very fast, lots of sparks.

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Digging them playing the game straight up. No forced cheesy taunting like at a typical Microsoft event

Vietnamese Crippler
Wrecks are looking sexy.

Kalyx triaD
You're busted when your ass gets demolished.

Nov. 16th.

Vietnamese Crippler
Nov. 16, 2010

Kalyx triaD
"We're Sundance vs the Academy Awards."

Burn.

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Dead Space 2 is next.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Dead Space 2 up.

grrrrr

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:19 PM
I'll do longer descriptions then, you got this.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:22 PM
You're in a church. Dark and moody. View point's the same. He's getting attacked by little creatures. Lots of them. Camera shifts for up-close encounters. You're in control the whole time.

Bullet time mechanic. Never seen that before.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:23 PM
As before, very little HUD interface, if any. Holographic messages appear on screen though.

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Crazy fight through the Church of Unitology.

Now, "first look at Isaac's new nightmare."

FearedSanctity
06-14-2010, 05:24 PM
lol at the reaction to "Find out how it ends tomorrow at the Sony show"

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Lol, find out how the cliffhangers ends at the Sony show.

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Something tried to suck out a window. Very desperate mood. He climbs into a vent, only to find a larger creature waiting for him. Cut to title card.

"If it seems like a cliffhanger it's because it is. See the rest at the Sony conference."

Kalyx triaD
06-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Medal of Honor up.

Vietnamese Crippler
06-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Medal of Honor is next, I think.