PDA

View Full Version : bret hart fucking up sheamus and swagger (sort of)

The MAC
05-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Sheamus gets a punch (bret hart moves very quick here )
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4JpEWVidoK4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4JpEWVidoK4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Swagger gets the SharpShooter

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wueFLaYESeA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wueFLaYESeA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

These little bits were so much better than that Match with Vince. Maybe there may actually be some hope for a move or 2 in the match against the Miz

Rammsteinmad
05-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Wow, he kinda moves around as if he can't be bothered.

Schlomey
05-16-2010, 05:50 PM
Still not the same :-/

jskinnyg
05-16-2010, 07:08 PM
They need to let thisgo soon before is gets to old... Oops, Too late... Yeah... :-/

YoungFlyFlashy
05-16-2010, 07:12 PM
...sigh...13 years to late...greedy bastard.

Supreme Olajuwon
05-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Is the problem that Bret's too old and feeble? Or is the problem that people can't let go? Personally I'm just happy to see him back. I don't need diving forearms from the second rope to be happy.

Damian Rey
05-16-2010, 10:56 PM
Is the problem that Bret's too old and feeble? Or is the problem that people can't let go? Personally I'm just happy to see him back. I don't need diving forearms from the second rope to be happy.

Here here brother. I'm personally in heaven everytime I see Bret on television. Even though the music isn't EXACTLY the same, I'm just content seeing Bret back on my screen. Seeing him punch Sheamus and put a sharpshooter on Swagger just made my day.

The MAC
05-17-2010, 12:56 PM
its great to see him at anytime. watching him punch shaemus was awesome. he has improved since his match with vince.

Dirk Ziggler
05-17-2010, 01:11 PM
Still not the same :-/

He had a fucking stroke. WTF do you want?

Damian Rey
05-17-2010, 03:32 PM
its great to see him at anytime. watching him punch shaemus was awesome. he has improved since his match with vince.

I actually thought for what he was doing, he did pretty well with Vince. But I agree, seeing him actually lay the hurtin' on a current superstar is awesome.

I'm hoping he can do something of value tonight. It's Toronto, so I'm expecting Bret to FINALLY get the huge pop I've been waiting to hear, and to see a sharpshooter.

St. Jimmy
05-17-2010, 03:51 PM
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/271269055/Metal-folding-chair-foldable-chair-HP-12-102.jpg

Jeritron
05-17-2010, 06:42 PM

YoungFlyFlashy
05-17-2010, 06:51 PM
No, the problem with Bret is not that he old, feeble, handicapped, or whatever else you might want to label him for that matter. My main problem with Bret is that he ruined a great fucking career over greed. Regardless of who's side your taking on the whole Vince/Bret '97 saga, it doesn't matter. None of would of happened had he not gone and negotiated a deal with WCW to just put WWF in a corner based on pure greed. Now of course I am not saying that taking a better financial deal was wrong, but seriously if Bret couldn't tell that with Hart Foundation heat, his Austin feud, his HBK feud, & and his Taker feud that he wouldn't of made waaay more money in the long run than 3 million dollars a year for 3 years and career ending match than he really is simply after money. Then after his choices he tries to turn it around and make everyone the bad guy, is horrible.

So as a fan I am upset because watching Bret Hart the way he is now is sad because it was driven and developed due to pure greedy decisions he made in '97.

Damian Rey
05-17-2010, 10:05 PM
No, the problem with Bret is not that he old, feeble, handicapped, or whatever else you might want to label him for that matter. My main problem with Bret is that he ruined a great fucking career over greed. Regardless of who's side your taking on the whole Vince/Bret '97 saga, it doesn't matter. None of would of happened had he not gone and negotiated a deal with WCW to just put WWF in a corner based on pure greed. Now of course I am not saying that taking a better financial deal was wrong, but seriously if Bret couldn't tell that with Hart Foundation heat, his Austin feud, his HBK feud, & and his Taker feud that he wouldn't of made waaay more money in the long run than 3 million dollars a year for 3 years and career ending match than he really is simply after money. Then after his choices he tries to turn it around and make everyone the bad guy, is horrible.

So as a fan I am upset because watching Bret Hart the way he is now is sad because it was driven and developed due to pure greedy decisions he made in '97.

Um...I'm fairly certain he originally turned down WCW's initial offer and opted for the less lucrative WWE contract for the sole purpose that he felt like he belonged in WWE. I'm also fairly certain it was Vince who claimed he couldn't afford the contract and gave Bret his blessing to discuss a new option with WCW.

YoungFlyFlashy
05-17-2010, 11:23 PM
Um...I'm fairly certain he originally turned down WCW's initial offer and opted for the less lucrative WWE contract for the sole purpose that he felt like he belonged in WWE. I'm also fairly certain it was Vince who claimed he couldn't afford the contract and gave Bret his blessing to discuss a new option with WCW.

Yeah he came back to Vince and backed him into a corner and put the pressure on him to give him the 20 year, 1 million a year contract. Then yes Vince had to back out of it because of WWE's financial strain.

But that is EXACTLY what I am talking about, none of that would of happened had his greedy ways not gotten the best of him.

Damian Rey
05-18-2010, 03:26 AM
Yeah he came back to Vince and backed him into a corner and put the pressure on him to give him the 20 year, 1 million a year contract. Then yes Vince had to back out of it because of WWE's financial strain.

But that is EXACTLY what I am talking about, none of that would of happened had his greedy ways not gotten the best of him.

Nobody told Vince to give Bret a 20 year contract. It was stupid on Vince's part to offer such a long contract when business hadn't been what it was in years and WCW catching steam. You can't blame Bret for signing a contract that was OFFERED to him.

The MAC
05-18-2010, 08:18 AM
Youngflashfy, fuckface.

You are spinning this to make it look like Bret Hart was greedy but the truth of the matter was he took a lower deal from Vince out of loyalty. If Bret was greedy he could have said "fuck ya, vince! " but he didn't.

In 1997 Vince, out of the blue decided he didn't want to honor the contract he came up with.. I'll type that again because you probably have cum in your eyes and cant read very well...

VINCE DID NOT WANT TO HONOR THE CONTRACT HE CAME UP WITH!

He told Bret go to WCW and get the best deal you can. Bret said to him "Vince, I dont want to talk money, I'll stay for the deal we have". Vince then came up with shitty storylines where Bret would be basically buried by Shawn and hunter into the midcard.

So in future, get your facts straight before you post. When you have your facts and you're ready to post...DON'T instead ,Fuckface, take a step back and literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE (credit: Les Grosman)