PDA

View Full Version : JR's BBQ

BigCrippyZ
05-17-2010, 11:42 AM
So, JR closed his barbecue restaurant this weekend in Norman and says that he's going to be too busy in the coming weeks with a new project but didn't elaborate any further. Any ideas what it could be other than TNA or MMA announcing? As much as I'd like to see TNA get Ross, I'm still not sure that's what's going to happen.

kareru
05-17-2010, 12:40 PM
couldn't he have paid someone to run it?

it could be a tna jump because if you think about it if he is making the jump to mma announcing that gig is only 1 day a month where as tna would be 5 'days' a month, but i don't know i hope he goes to tna but my gut tells me he's going to mma

VSG
05-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Did you read it further? It basically said that the restaurant was operating at a loss and couldn't be supported by the others in the chain any longer. That's why it was closed, not because of lack of time.

BigCrippyZ
05-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Did you read it further? It basically said that the restaurant was operating at a loss and couldn't be supported by the others in the chain any longer. That's why it was closed, not because of lack of time.

I didn't say that's why the restaurant had closed, but that he had simply stated that he was going to be busy with a new schedule. I'm just curious why his schedule is changing and wanted to know any new ideas.

Dirk Ziggler
05-17-2010, 01:21 PM
He's going to be a new judge on American Idol

kareru
05-17-2010, 01:23 PM

B'AH GAWD you are what this competition is all about

BigCrippyZ
05-17-2010, 02:05 PM
B'AH GAWD you are what this competition is all about

Nice. :lol:

DAMN iNATOR
05-17-2010, 03:11 PM

Instead of having a beverage, J.R. will instead consume BBQ Skittles whilst judging. :shifty:

Dirk Ziggler
05-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Instead of having a beverage, J.R. will instead consume BBQ Skittles whilst judging. :shifty:

:lol: