PDA

View Full Version : Who gets kicked off of NXT Tonight?

Corndad
05-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Title is self Explanatory. With Danielson, Sheffield, and Tarver kicked off last week, Whos is it gonna be?

My guess would be either David Otunga or Darren Young

Ultra Mantis
05-18-2010, 07:34 PM
I hope it's Heath Slater.

I think its going to be Gabriel though.

BillyBonez
05-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Heath Slater or Gabriel.

I hope its not Gabriel...he is one DAMN good looking guy.

Slater on the other hand looks like a retarded carrot top.

Nicky Fives
05-18-2010, 08:36 PM
I pray to sweet, little Baby Jesus that it's Gay-briel

Anybody Thrilla
05-18-2010, 08:37 PM
I would like to see HBPunk's pencil so I can decide if that's a fair assesment.

I really, really, really, REALLY hope it's Heath Slater, but Gabriel seems to be making the least noise right now.

Anybody Thrilla
05-18-2010, 08:45 PM
You son of a bitch.

BillyBonez
05-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Self deprecating gay joke followed by 'humourous' image, BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGG

How is that a "self depreciating gay joke" ? Its just a fact that Justin Gabriel is an extremely good looking and attractive guy...

Mr. Nerfect
05-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Darren Young going was no surprise. Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater could be sleepers, in my opinion. Wade Barrett seems like the favourite, but I dunno, I just can't see him winning. I don't think he needs it. Otunga won't need it, and probably isn't ready. For some reason, I'm thinking Heath Slater actually wins the whole thing and cashes in for a Unified WWE Tag Team Title Match with Christian. I get the vibe the WWE likes him, and he probably needs the most help.

Slater will shine as a heel, in my opinion, but the WWE seems to want to see how he'll go as a face for some reason. I see Slater & Christian as champs later this year, only for Slater to turn on Christian once they lose the titles. Then it's mid-card city for a while, until the next guy wins NXT, and Slater feuds with him over territory (Kaval?).

XCaliber
05-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Can't help but think that after the incident with Cole that Bryan will be reinstated into the competition somehow by the powers that be at WWE management and come back and win it all.

TheAdamEvansFan
05-21-2010, 12:01 PM
Adam Evans will be voted ON!