PDA

View Full Version : NXT Spoilers

Xero
05-18-2010, 08:30 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://youtube.com/v/sJZiyW5nk4s&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://youtube.com/v/sJZiyW5nk4s&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

From PWInsider.

*NXT opens with the Pros on the stage being asked by Matt Striker what they are looking for in the winner of NXT. They all basically said they were looking for the "it" factor.

*Wade Barrett defeated Darren Young.

*Bryan Danielson and Michael Tarver came out. Tarver complained about being eliminated without being voted out. Danielson was introduced as Daniel Bryan. Bryan claims he is the best person for the job and should still be in. Bryan says he's better than the Miz. Back and forth between them... Bryan challenges him. Bryan then turns his attention to Michael Cole, calling him a "poor man's JR." Bryan attacks Cole and beats him up until being pulled off. Awesome!

*Justin Gabriel pinned Heath Slater with a 450 splash.

*Lots of "JR" chants at Cole.

*They run down Over the Limit card.

*No sign of Pros Carlito or R-Truth so far.

*The Pros are huddling to discuss tonight's elimination.

*Darren Young eliminated. Young confronts the Pros. He thanks the fans, but says he respects the Pros and thanks them as well. He vows it will not be the last we see of him.

---

Can't wait for Cole to get his fucking head kicked in. :D

Inadequacy
05-18-2010, 08:56 PM
I hope Darren Young joins the SES at Over The Limit

jskinnyg
05-18-2010, 09:55 PM
He's the one in the mask...

KIRA
05-18-2010, 10:16 PM

Its Joey Mercury

Skippord
05-18-2010, 10:21 PM
pretty psyched to see Cole get beat down

Tazz Dan
05-18-2010, 10:40 PM
I must download this episode. :y:

Mr. Nerfect
05-19-2010, 10:14 AM
It seems they want to get Darren Young over as a face, but the crowd didn't bite. Fair enough. There's so much flip-flopping and a lack of commitment on that show to some of the guys. It seems like such an easy way to get Young back, but joining the Straight-Edge Society might be the surest way. Although I would not mind it if they called up Young with his tag team partner in FCW, and let "The South Beach Boys" contribute to what little tag team division the WWE has.

Ermaximus
05-19-2010, 10:50 AM
It seems they want to get Darren Young over as a face, but the crowd didn't bite. Fair enough. There's so much flip-flopping and a lack of commitment on that show to some of the guys. It seems like such an easy way to get Young back, but joining the Straight-Edge Society might be the surest way. Although I would not mind it if they called up Young with his tag team partner in FCW, and let "The South Beach Boys" contribute to what little tag team division the WWE has.

Or just put Young in a program with Cena after Batista leaves? Oh wait.....:shifty:

Jordan
05-19-2010, 10:55 AM
The masked guy isn't Mercury IMO, It's Dos Caras Jr..

XCaliber
05-19-2010, 11:37 AM

If I'm not mistaken it was him that was squashed by Kane prior to the NXT tapings dude gotta a lot of heat considering no one knew who the hell he even was.

Rollermacka
05-19-2010, 11:44 AM

Its Joey Mercury

No, its actually Awsome Kong in her first gimmick in the WWE :shifty:

Ermaximus
05-19-2010, 12:12 PM
You're all wrong. The masked SES guy is none other than El Dandy. FFS.

Xero
05-19-2010, 12:22 PM
Who are you to doubt El Straight Edge Dandy?

Ermaximus
05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Who are you to doubt El Straight Edge Dandy?

I believe Xero. I believe!!!

Mr. Nerfect
05-20-2010, 11:08 AM
It being Dos Caras, Jr. would actually be pretty interesting. He was rumoured to feud with Rey Mysterio once upon a time. Joey Mercury would make sense given his history, but if it were Caras as a bad-ass enforcer for Punk, I would not complain, at all.

That would leave Joey Mercury to return to RAW and either feud with John Morrison, or team with him again full-time for a "nostalgia run" (where both guys are treating as respectable deals in their own right, but occasionally team together).