PDA

View Full Version : Is this guy that PM'd me actually Jeff Hardy?

Rock Bottom
04-17-2004, 01:00 AM
Private Message: hi
Today, 03:39 PM
Jeffhardyfav4life
EX backyard wrestler

hi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi

I dunno, it happened right after my Jeff Hardy heroin overdose caption. But the poll is not is this guy Jeff Hardy (but that would be pretty funny), but rather, do you think wrestlers come here?

road doggy dogg
04-17-2004, 01:06 AM
Um...

Nope. I don't think any reply could possibly illustrate how much of a ":|" look is on my face right now.

Rock Bottom
04-17-2004, 01:07 AM
Um...
Nope. I don't think any reply could possibly illustrate how much of a ":|" look is on my face right now.

I have an idea, try telling me about your sexlife.

The Comet Kid
04-17-2004, 01:09 AM
Yeah it is him though youre not supposed to tell anyone :nono:

Rock Bottom
04-17-2004, 01:10 AM
Yeah, to clarify, him being Jeff Hardy was sarcasm from me, but the thought actually inspired me to make the poll. Which is, do you think wrestlers come here.

Loose Cannon
04-17-2004, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I think some probably browse the site from time to time.

Rob
04-17-2004, 07:30 AM
It's not Jeff. He spelt "hi" correctly.

#1-norm-fan
04-17-2004, 07:37 AM
God I miss Jeff Hardy.

MVP
04-17-2004, 08:35 AM
I don't miss him.

Good riddance.

Draven
04-17-2004, 09:56 AM
It's not Jeff. He spelt "hi" correctly.

I noticed that too, it couldnt possibly be him.

Xero
04-17-2004, 10:48 AM
Yeah, I bet wrestlers atleast browse alot of wrestling sites/forums... Maybe some even post... Maybe some even start ugly rumors about Kane doing another Katie Vick angle with his parent's corpses :shifty:

Kane Knight
04-17-2004, 12:08 PM
In the greatest swerve of all time, I'd like to announce that I'm really...The Gamuh!

Rock Bottom
04-17-2004, 12:09 PM
Buah?

Shaggy
04-17-2004, 12:18 PM
Yea, It would be great if a few wrestlers ever came by and checked out the site. Im sure they probably have searched the internet for stuff and might of come across this from time to time. but I dont think any would actually post here. If word got it that they post here then this place would be flooded all the time.

John la Rock
04-17-2004, 01:24 PM
That would be funny if pro wrestlers actually posted here. I can see some of those former WCW jobbers posting here like Buff Bagwell, Disco Inferno, Alex Wright, etc

CBright7831
04-17-2004, 01:31 PM
I don't miss him.

Good riddance.

:y:

Evolution
04-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Yea, It would be great if a few wrestlers ever came by and checked out the site. Im sure they probably have searched the internet for stuff and might of come across this from time to time. but I dont think any would actually post here. If word got it that they post here then this place would be flooded all the time.
Also, that soon-to-be NFL legend Brock Lesnar would kill them.:lol:

Sephiroth
04-17-2004, 02:06 PM
OMG, it is Jeff Hardy :shifty:

Shadow
04-18-2004, 01:24 AM
OMG! You're all idiots!

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-18-2004, 01:36 AM
OMG! You're all idiots!

:y:

You people really are Idiots. I mean if you really honestly think Jeff Hardy would Frecking IM you, yer really are that Damn Stupid. (Shakes head) And please don't go pointing out he was being Sarcastic. All you people ever do is pick on a Man who worked all his adult life to entertain you lame brain moreons, and you can't even give him the benefit of a doubt. Now, unless you can show me a thing where he acctually said himself, Or the WWE Quoted he was doing drugs, I'm gonna give him the benefit of the Doubt.

Peace,

This life and the Next,

NCHIGHFLYERS.....

(idiots)

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 01:40 AM
NChighfu</>ckwit or whatever, you really need to get a grip. :nono:

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 01:42 AM
Oh yeah. While I'm on it, if he worked his entire adult life to entertain men, he's a failure. He shoulda tried learning to wrestle or something.

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-18-2004, 01:46 AM
I do have a grip, and its on Reality.....

Say it with me Class....REALITY!!!!

Please don't tell me to get a grip, I have a perfect grip, and like I said in my last post, show me the proof of Jeff's Drug use. (Shrugs) And I'll back down.

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 01:49 AM
You mean other than it being the reason he was LET GO?

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-18-2004, 01:52 AM
PLease, point me to the place on WWE .com that said he was released due to drug abuse?

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 01:55 AM
Because WWE.com is generally so forthcoming.

God, you probably write bad poetry and whine about being misunderstood. :nono:

Shadow
04-18-2004, 01:56 AM
And you sir are...an idiot!

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 01:58 AM
And you've demonstrated a faculty for judgement that would allow me to lend credence to your continuous ramblings. :yes:

Wondermouse
04-18-2004, 02:00 AM
Curt Schilling visits a Boston Red Sox board (and posts). I'm pretty sure some wrestlers visit wrestling boards, though the posting thing, probably not.

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-18-2004, 02:02 AM
No, I do not write Poetry...even though I am litarally inclined to, and I very rarely if ever whine about anything, Yet, my dear Kane Knight....:rolls: You have not given me the proof I have asked for.

Shadow
04-18-2004, 02:03 AM
No no no Kane Knight...you are an idiot. Quite rightly because you have no proof of Hardy's drug use. Show me where its documented and confirmed by the WWE and then you'll have me thinking. Until then...you are an idiot.

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Confirmed by the WWE?

Yeah. there's a source I'd trust. The same site that reports in kayfabe like 99% of the time.

I love when you little stoner hardy marks come on here and try and defend your pathetic little idol.

Rock Bottom
04-18-2004, 02:09 AM
Yeah, to clarify, him being Jeff Hardy was sarcasm from me, but the thought actually inspired me to make the poll. Which is, do you think wrestlers come here.

Krow
04-18-2004, 02:10 AM
Might I refer everyone to Mr. FLYERS' custom title.

'Nuff said.

Krow
04-18-2004, 02:11 AM
I mean, he can't even spell "moron"!

:shifty:

Krow
Anyway, yes, I do.

Shadow
Ms. Flyers moron. Ms. And if I'm a stoner Hardy mark, then I'm proud to be one. Now, lets all say you're an idiot. Come on, please?

Rock Bottom
04-18-2004, 02:16 AM
Yeah, you should all basically shut the fuc</>k up. The poll is, do you think big shot wrestlers come here or not. Not if you approve of Jeff Hardy drinking acid by the gallon and writing songs for his fourteen year old fans.

Rock Bottom
04-18-2004, 02:18 AM
By the way, Jeff Hardy's entrance alone is proof that he is a drug addict. And smearing shit all over himself didn't help either, lol.

Shadow
04-18-2004, 02:19 AM
No, that was from him not caring because the WWE wasn't giving mim personal time. Not because he was doing drugs. He was drinking the body paint he smeared all over himself.

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-18-2004, 02:20 AM
OMG! I'm a Moran...(Snickers) He's so Smart yet he dosn't even get my Costom title. I AM A....MOOREON! God, for someone who seems to like the elder Hardy, you sure don't know what a MOOREON Is...if I meant moran then I would Moran, not MOOREON! (Snorts again) Retard...hey, Kane Knight, were you sepperated at Birth from Eugene?

OH, and its MS NCHIGHFLYERS to you! Thank you very much!

Krow
04-18-2004, 02:23 AM
Ms. Flyers moron.

Sorry, I don't take the time to go in and study the personal preferences of those I deem meaningless enough to insult.

But at least you agreed.

On the moron part, I mean. Just in case you couldn't follow my line of thought. Had to make sure we were on the right track. Thinking along the same lines. Going down the same path. [/Brian Regan]

V
04-18-2004, 02:27 AM
it's common knowledge that i'm Jeff hardy sheesh

Innovator
04-18-2004, 05:16 AM
no straight edge man can write music that fuc</>ked up...ever

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 09:52 AM
I mean, he can't even spell "moron"!

:shifty:
:rofl:

Imagi-Nation
04-18-2004, 09:54 AM
:roll:

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 09:56 AM
Moran? Are you Mike Moran? :?:

Anyways, I think I speak for 9/10s of this forum when I say no-one gives a fu</>ck what's between your legs. You're still a moron.

Although if you go over to the casual forum, you can get a bunch of dirty old men and boys about to hit puberty to pay a lot of attention to you...:lol:

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 09:56 AM
Probably the only way anyone other than Shadow'll stick up for you.

Shadow
04-18-2004, 12:19 PM
Awwwww...he figured it out. Look how smart he is. The disgusting idiot who demands prefection and when he doesn't get it, assumes the person in question is on drugs. How cute! You know...some of you people make me sick. You demand prefection from these preformers and when you don't get it, you rip them apart like meat tossed to starving dogs. I don't think any one of you know just what professional wrestlers go through day in day out just to put on a 5 minute match. No friggin clue. You'd rather just go on and on about how they're doing drugs because they wear body paint or write bad poetry or seem so god damn burned out that getting to work is a pain. Anyone with one eye could see that Jeff Hardy was burned out at the very end. He had no energy at all for anything and it wasn't because of drugs you asses. Now quit your whining and enjoy the product!

Oh...and you're all idiots.

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 01:52 PM
Demand perfection? No, I demand entertainment, you stupid fu</>ck.

You need to lay off the drugs yourself, if you're drawing anything else. :)

Rock Bottom
04-18-2004, 01:54 PM
KANE KNIGHT IS A DORITO EATING BITCH WHO REIGNS OVER TPWW LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN AND DEMANDS PERFECTION!!!!11

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 02:10 PM
Not to mention I am a French commie sympathizer.

And part of the Jon Kano Konspiracy and the Liberal Media Coverup.

All because I'm not entertained by an epileptic spazz that dropped from high places. :D

natureboycv
04-18-2004, 03:14 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>Yes, I do believe that wrestlers do come to the site occasionally.</font></b>

natureboycv
04-18-2004, 03:14 PM
Awwwww...he figured it out. Look how smart he is. The disgusting idiot who demands prefection and when he doesn't get it, assumes the person in question is on drugs. How cute! You know...some of you people make me sick. You demand prefection from these preformers and when you don't get it, you rip them apart like meat tossed to starving dogs. I don't think any one of you know just what professional wrestlers go through day in day out just to put on a 5 minute match. No friggin clue. You'd rather just go on and on about how they're doing drugs because they wear body paint or write bad poetry or seem so god damn burned out that getting to work is a pain. Anyone with one eye could see that Jeff Hardy was burned out at the very end. He had no energy at all for anything and it wasn't because of drugs you asses. Now quit your whining and enjoy the product!

Oh...and you're all idiots.<font color=8307ff><b>ROFL at you and that highflyers guy.</font></b>

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 03:17 PM
The real question is: Trolls, or morons?

natureboycv
04-18-2004, 03:20 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>Trolls usually have an idea what they're talking about.</font></b>

Kane Knight
04-18-2004, 03:21 PM
I dunno. Many people still consider sledge a troll, and he has NO clue.

HeartBreakMan2k
04-18-2004, 03:21 PM
Yes, I believe some may browse. Some people in indies do, or at least I'm fairly sure I remember them doing so.

And for the second argument, Jeff Hardy sucked rather he was on drugs or not. His music sucks, and he was a worst wrestler than both Lita and Nathan Jones combined, in fact he could have been there love child, had said child been dropped on it's head 1800 time before it's head hardened. So in short, who cares if he was on drugs, he sucks as a wrestler, just ask the RoH fans.

tucsonspeed6
04-19-2004, 02:28 PM

Please don't tell me to get a grip, I have a perfect grip, and like I said in my last post, show me the proof of Jeff's Drug use. (Shrugs) And I'll back down.

Ahem.....

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=41404

A little quote for you from the text of this page:

"Drugs in the business- You don’t have to have them to make it in the business but the road schedule will raise the chances that you’ll use them. He admits experimenting with drugs but denies being heavily addicted like many fans think he is. He talks about how addiction can completely change a person and brings up how Eddy Guerrero was sent to rehab in 2001. He talks about how he got surprised with a drug test, which he came up positive for and got released as a result. He says that it was a good thing for him because he needed to leave the WWE for a while. “They acted like I was going to die” and tried to send him to rehab, but he refused. He says he’s changed his drug use and that he doesn’t have a problem now. He refuses to name his drug of choice but says it was the one thing he kept testing positive for. Jeff also bitches about how everyone claims he was on drugs, plural, while he was only on one type of drug. (That’s just semantics, Jeff… When a fan says someone’s on drugs, it means they know someone’s screwed up on SOMETHING but can’t pinpoint exactly what, so they use a blanket term.)"

Danny Electric
04-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Jeff was on drugs, he failed two drugs tests didn't he. The WWE was kind of behind him but his heart wasn't in it towards the end and so he left.
Fair play to him, I liked watching him wrestle but if his heart isn't in it then good on him for leaving. He was a risk taker, sooner or later he would have ended up seriously injured.

FFD
04-19-2004, 04:08 PM
I think Shadow and NCHIGHFLYERS are the same people.

And to stay on topic. I wouldn't doubt it if wrestlers came on to internet forums. Actually I wouldn't doubt it if WWE workers steal some of their ideas from the internet forums.

Bad News Gertner
01-06-2022, 11:21 PM

I wonder if he still has a grip

ron the dial
01-06-2022, 11:23 PM
you lame brain moreons
OMG! I'm a Moran...(Snickers) He's so Smart yet he dosn't even get my Costom title. I AM A....MOOREON! God, for someone who seems to like the elder Hardy, you sure don't know what a MOOREON Is...if I meant moran then I would Moran, not MOOREON! (Snorts again) Retard...hey, Kane Knight, were you sepperated at Birth from Eugene?

Bad News Gertner
01-06-2022, 11:25 PM

Oh...and you're all idiots.

Jeff Hardy = not a drug addict

ron the dial
01-06-2022, 11:26 PM
I wonder if he still has a grip

xrodmuc316
01-06-2022, 11:27 PM
I had dinner with Jeff Hardy at Perkins. Dude came over, asked if he could sit with us, then told us he didn't want to sit with Matt and Lita, and kept flipping them off. Classic Jeff Hardy man! Was in March 2002 or 2003 after a Smackdown taping. Whenever nWo came into WWE, road to Mania 18.

ron the dial
01-06-2022, 11:32 PM
was he on drugs

xrodmuc316
01-06-2022, 11:52 PM
was he on drugs

It did not seem that way to me, although he did forget that he ordered pancakes. Was all ready with the ketchup to put on his eggs, then was like "oh yeah, I did order pancakes instead". He might have just been being funny. He wasn't slurring his words or acting wired or anything like that. Was talking about how he had gotten into making metal sculptures and putting them around his motocross tracks.

drave
01-07-2022, 08:52 AM
metalworking is fun

weather vane
01-07-2022, 03:00 PM
Reality.