PDA

View Full Version : anyone have the droid incredible?

VonErichLives
06-01-2010, 10:56 PM
just got mine, really like it... but having some issues... I can sync outlook via the usb cable but can't seem to do it via bluetooth.

Also, can't seem to transfer files from my computer to my phone.. tried via blue tooth and via the usb cable and no luck.... i'm sure i'm just tired and not thinking straight but any ideas?

El Fangel
06-01-2010, 11:08 PM
I have a Droid based phone myself, check the SD Card settings, my phone wont transfer anything unless I change them everytime I want to transfer in or out.

VonErichLives
06-01-2010, 11:19 PM
yeah, I was able to xfer a file via bluetooth, didn't notice the messages request auth on the phone... but can't seem to get the HTC sync with outlook to work via bluetooth...

El Fangel
06-01-2010, 11:40 PM
HTC drove me insane, cant help you there bud.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-02-2010, 03:28 AM
After reading all around the net, I don't think there is Bluetooth support for HTC Sync. The only references I could find for wireless syncing was logging in to an Exchange server through the internet, and all the guides for HTC Sync were for USB cables only.

VonErichLives
06-02-2010, 08:37 PM
yeah, found the same.. gotta use the cable... thats sucks.. means i'll need to get a 2nd cable and leave it at work.

VonErichLives
06-04-2010, 05:59 PM
my review, like the phone, hate the battery life.

Mike the Metal Ed
06-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Yeah, bluetooth on Android is next to useless. As for the battery life, download Advanced Task Killer to automatically purge your background apps every so often. There's also a widget to make turning 3G off simpler.

dronepool
06-21-2010, 04:03 AM
I got the MyTouch 3GS Android phone and bluetooth works just fine, you just have to drag the confirmation from the top left side and enter a number sequence just once (for each different device) and after that you can bluetooth from the computer to phone anytime.

VonErichLives
06-21-2010, 10:01 PM
I got the MyTouch 3GS Android phone and bluetooth works just fine, you just have to drag the confirmation from the top left side and enter a number sequence just once (for each different device) and after that you can bluetooth from the computer to phone anytime.

i can connect via bluetooth, I just cant sync with outlook via it... apparently i can sync to a google account and then the google account to the phone..

hopefully someone designs this eventually.