PDA

View Full Version : Not sure why I enjoyed it soo much (RAW Dance Off)

Rollermacka
06-08-2010, 10:21 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LdxwmD4n7H8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LdxwmD4n7H8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I thought this was just gonna be another happy face with tough guy "wacky" tag team. I will say I wasnt expecting Koslov to break out the robot and win. I havent really enjoyed Santino since the Honk-a-Meter, what do you think of this angle?

James Steele
06-08-2010, 11:12 AM
I still don't know what to think of it.

drmayberry7
06-08-2010, 11:16 AM
it was fucking stupid

Favre4Ever
06-08-2010, 11:26 AM
the worst part of it was that most of us have been watching wrestling for so long that we pretty much knew Kozlov was going to go crazy and win before it even started.

Ultra Mantis
06-08-2010, 12:18 PM
The actual segment wasn't as bad as I was expecting. As soon as I saw "dance off" as an option I was reminded of this...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_mnF_vVSlcw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_mnF_vVSlcw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I guess it was the red tights :nono:

Rollermacka
06-08-2010, 12:40 PM
the worst part of it was that most of us have been watching wrestling for so long that we pretty much knew Kozlov was going to go crazy and win before it even started.

I has half expecting him to just turn around as soon as the music started and do his one handed chokebomb to Santino and Striker. I will admit I didnt expect him to do the worm and the moon walk

Afterlife
06-08-2010, 01:16 PM
I was rather entertained. I expected to be embarrassed. But I was pleasantly surprised.

GD
06-08-2010, 02:44 PM
I enjoyed it although Santino has reached new heights of overacting. Vladmir reminded me of Lance Storm, maybe it was his red tights and hairstyle.

jerichoholicninja
06-08-2010, 02:56 PM
It was surprisingly not as stupid as most of the stuff they try to pass off as "entertainment".

Wolfpack423
06-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Santino is my least favorite wrestler besides Vance Archer. I am not a Kozlov fan either but he is better in the ring than Santino. Of course they will probably end up being a tag team as it seems they have been teasing it since Santino hosted the Abraham Washington Show. All I liked was Santino danced to Alex Wright's theme music.

Schlomey
06-08-2010, 03:34 PM
At first I was ragging on this segment hardcore. Even while Santino overacted. But when Kozlov got started I really enjoyed it. However, he is supposed to be a feared monster heel correct? That segment was either a babyface turn or a really bad way at putting someone over.

Could probably end up hurting him more than helping....

Skippord
06-08-2010, 03:41 PM
he turned last week

VSG
06-08-2010, 03:44 PM
There have been mild hints of him turning face the last few weeks and last week he turned on Regal, thus helping Santino win in a mixed tag match.

jskinnyg
06-08-2010, 05:13 PM
One Word... AWESOME!

Krimzon7
06-08-2010, 05:16 PM
One wor....

What he said.

TheAdamEvansFan
06-08-2010, 05:16 PM
I enjoyed it. I haven't really been paying attention as of late and I thought Koslov would attack Santino instead of dancing. So it was rather shocking to watch!

TheAdamEvansFan
06-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Santino is my least favorite wrestler besides Vance Archer. I am not a Kozlov fan either but he is better in the ring than Santino. Of course they will probably end up being a tag team as it seems they have been teasing it since Santino hosted the Abraham Washington Show. All I liked was Santino danced to Alex Wright's theme music.

You mean your least favorite entertainer?

I wouldn't call Santino a wrestler at this point.

He jobs to everyone and has no real ownership over his storylines or character, or atleast no seriousness to it.

I do feel that he's a great wrestler as I remember when he first debuted from the crowd.

He would be great vs Chavo Guerrero in a serious match.

Wolfpack423
06-08-2010, 06:53 PM
You mean your least favorite entertainer?

I wouldn't call Santino a wrestler at this point.

He jobs to everyone and has no real ownership over his storylines or character, or atleast no seriousness to it.

I do feel that he's a great wrestler as I remember when he first debuted from the crowd.

He would be great vs Chavo Guerrero in a serious match.

Yeah I guess I could agree with you on that in that I don't find him entertaining, I know I am one of the few that feel that way. Santino wasn't that good in the ring when he was being a serious wrestler to be honest. His first run as IC champion was awful and I never got into him after that. I respect your opinion for liking santino I just never have and most likely never will. The only time I cheered for him was when he was with beth phoenix and that is because I am a glamazon fan (she's my favorite female in the company). I could have sworn they had a match a while back but of course it wasn't a serious match so I see what you're saying. Now Chavo is an alright wrestler but I think he gets praised too highly by people sometimes, he isn't that good. The man has to be the all time cruiserweight title leader though, unless Rey has more which is possible. Sorry about the long winded response I usually respond to each piece haha.

TheAdamEvansFan
06-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Yeah I guess I could agree with you on that in that I don't find him entertaining, I know I am one of the few that feel that way. Santino wasn't that good in the ring when he was being a serious wrestler to be honest. His first run as IC champion was awful and I never got into him after that. I respect your opinion for liking santino I just never have and most likely never will. The only time I cheered for him was when he was with beth phoenix and that is because I am a glamazon fan (she's my favorite female in the company). I could have sworn they had a match a while back but of course it wasn't a serious match so I see what you're saying. Now Chavo is an alright wrestler but I think he gets praised too highly by people sometimes, he isn't that good. The man has to be the all time cruiserweight title leader though, unless Rey has more which is possible. Sorry about the long winded response I usually respond to each piece haha.

Chavo Guerrero is a beast. He is a far better wrestler than Eddie Guerrero was, he just lacks the charisma or size.

Being put as Vicki's puppet made me puke up in my mouth everytime I watched Smackdown.

I'd love to see these two wrestler on Superstars, without their jobbing or fruity gimmicks, just plainout wrestle.. It's not like anyone watches that show anyways.

Dirk Ziggler
06-09-2010, 07:42 PM
I was rather entertained. I expected to be embarrassed. But I was pleasantly surprised.

Dirk Ziggler
06-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Chavo Guerrero is a beast. He is a far better wrestler than Eddie Guerrero was, he just lacks the charisma or size.

Being put as Vicki's puppet made me puke up in my mouth everytime I watched Smackdown.

I'd love to see these two wrestler on Superstars, without their jobbing or fruity gimmicks, just plainout wrestle.. It's not like anyone watches that show anyways.

That's it. Somebody take this fucking moron out of <span style="text-decoration:line-through">his</span> our misery.

BillyBonez
06-10-2010, 02:44 PM
lol they should have had them do balroom dancing together :D