PDA

View Full Version : Hernandez is back! (Now, smaller and more fuel efficient)

Rollermacka
06-14-2010, 04:18 PM
I was expecting to see Hernandez back but was alittle suprised when he returned last week (it was expected by the "suprise partner" though). He has looked like he has lost some weight, and can move alot better while he was in Mexico. I've always been a Hernandez fan, and for some reason Homacide is still really pushing for a LAX reunion, what do you think TNA should do with him? Personally I think he's ready for a legit main event push, I'd love to see how he looks in the ring against RVD. If they are gonna reunite LAX, they should go all out and bring back Machete, Salines, and maybe a young "Latin" high flyer. Make it a heel stable with Hernandez leading this time.

El Tigre
06-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Yeah, it's awesome to see Hernandez back in action. It's surprising to see him in such great condition, normally when a wrestler returns they are either the same or a former of themselves. He's actually in really great shape.

I agree that a L.A.X. reunion would be a treat, especially since they seemed to always get a good crowd reaction when they played up the whole 'latin heroes' angle. However, in consideration to the fact that the program with Morgan has yet to be resolved, TNA will probably want to finish that up first.

I always figured a possible scenario would be for Hernandez to rejoin Homicide after Morgan finally finds a partner he's happy with (I see Shane Helms possibly fitting that bill).

The Pope
06-14-2010, 06:05 PM
Amazing Red can be the high flyer in the team

DLVH84
06-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Amazing Red can be the high flyer in the team

Good call.

Stealth-Icon
06-14-2010, 09:23 PM
I would like to see LAX reform. I really can't stand either of them in singles. And Hernadez's music has to go.