PDA

View Full Version : WWE SmackDown! Taping Results (airing 6/18) *SPOILERS*

DAMN iNATOR
06-15-2010, 11:00 PM
WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday on MyNetworkTV):

* The show opens with CM Punk talking about making The Undertaker tap out and putting him in a vegetative state. The lights flicker and The Undertaker appears in the ring. Punk poses Taker and it's Luke Gallows dressed up as The Undertaker. Kane comes out but Jack Swagger hits him. The masked member of the Straight Edge Society gets involved until Rey Mysterio and Big Show hit the ring. The Straight Edge Society retreats as Kane gets a 619 from Mysterio and a chokeslam from Big Show.

* Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer b. Christian & MVP

* Backstage, Rosa Mendes tries to get in the locker room of Michelle McCool and Layla. They mock her for only winning matches on Superstars. Kaval is shown with his Pros.

* Backstage, Vickie Guerrero has Dolph Ziggler hanging a picture, dressed in jean shorts. She checks out his backside and calls for Chavo Guerrero. Chris Masters walks in and sees what is going on then walks right back out.

* JTG b. Chavo Guerrero

* It's announced Kofi Kingston will defend the WWE Intercontinental Championship against Drew McIntyre at Sunday's Fatal 4-Way pay-per-view.

* Drew McIntyre vs. Teddy Long. McIntyre came out with security. Drew made Teddy get down on his knees and call him the chosen one before making him lie down to take the three count. Drew went for his finisher on Teddy Long but Kofi Kingston came out for the save. Security got in the middle as Matt Hardy came out. Finally, Drew's security gave him the advantage, allowing him to his his finisher on Kofi and Hardy.

* Kelly Kelly b. Layla

* Dolph Ziggler b. Chris Masters. Vickie Guerrero came out first to introduce Ziggler.

* Jack Swagger cuts a promo, saying he dedicates his win on Sunday at WWE Fatal 4-Way to his father (Sunday is Father's Day).

* Big Show & Rey Mysterio b. World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger & CM Punk. After the match Kane came out and gave chokeslams followed by a Tombstone on Mysterio. He got on the mic and said Sunday will be fatal. An open casket on the stage was surrounded by flames as Kane left the casket open to end the show.

Evil Vito
06-15-2010, 11:07 PM
<font color=goldenrod>lol Swagger jobs again</font>

Ermaximus
06-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Swagger can job every match, but he'll still win the important ones.

Also, :rofl: @ this:
* Backstage, Vickie Guerrero has Dolph Ziggler hanging a picture, dressed in jean shorts. She checks out his backside and calls for Chavo Guerrero. Chris Masters walks in and sees what is going on then walks right back out.

Schlomey
06-15-2010, 11:15 PM
show looks 'OK"

Executioner
06-16-2010, 12:05 AM
WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday on MyNetworkTV):

* The show opens with CM Punk talking about making The Undertaker tap out and putting him in a vegetative state. The lights flicker and The Undertaker appears in the ring. Punk poses Taker and it's Luke Gallows dressed up as The Undertaker. *

This may be just a good as Punk dressed as Jeff Hardy. Anyone know how the fans took it before Gallows revealed himself?

DAMN iNATOR
06-16-2010, 01:55 AM
lol Swagger jobs again

Yeah, but I'm really going to be looking forward to the post-match stuff with Kane. It's like the first time in years probably that I recall having heard about him busting out the Tombstone. The fact that Rey's the one on the recieving end makes it even better. :y:

Speaking of which, who is the last person Kane Tombstoned? Was it Linda way back when, or has there been a more recent "victim"?

VSG
06-16-2010, 02:04 AM
Hmmm.. Nxt rookies vs Raw PPV main event, Kane vs SD PPV main event. This PPV might be more interesting than I imagined it would be.

DAMN iNATOR
06-16-2010, 02:44 AM
Maybe, but by the time SD! goes off the air, there will still have only been a total of 5 matches made. Makes me seriously hope they're not just gonna run with only 5 matches and have the world title matches go like 45 minutes each or something ridiculous.

Rammsteinmad
06-16-2010, 03:59 AM
Looks alright.

Beth Phoenix Fan
06-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer b. Christian & MVP

That has got to be the biggest win of curt hawkins and vance archer's careers

The Jayman
06-16-2010, 09:27 AM
I agree, Beth Phoenix is sexy and on another note I am kinda hyped about the PPV especially with the Kane angle. This sunday is going to be "fatal"

DAMN iNATOR
06-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer b. Christian & MVP

That has got to be the biggest win of curt hawkins and vance archer's careers

For sure. I will be looking forward to seeing if there's any mention whatsoever of their contract status, since their 30-day contract was supposed to have been up last Friday. So obviously they've been either granted extensions on that or permanent contracts for whatever period of time.

Ultra Mantis
06-16-2010, 07:03 PM
Hawkins and Archer were added to the WWE.com Smackdown roster page a few days ago explaining they have sucessfully made their impact and are now on full contracts.

The show looks good, though if last week was the end of the Christian / Ziggler feud it wasn't very decisive. Looking forward to the Punk segment.

DAMN iNATOR
06-17-2010, 05:14 AM
I don't think you have to worry about Christian and Ziggler's feud being over just yet, but knowing WWE logic, I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Mr. Nerfect
06-18-2010, 02:45 AM
So far so good for the show. I just saw the Drew McIntyre vs. Teddy Long "match." Tremendous heat for McIntyre. The WWE are really trying to put him over as a mega-heel. It would not surprise me to see the Intercontinental Title moved back onto him at Fatal 4 Way.

The wrestling has been good, too. Chavo Guerrero is still playing a comedy character, but he's looking like a menace at the same time, too. This Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler stuff is hilarious, too. I'm loving Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer, so I don't mind them going over MVP & Christian. Vance Archer has a new way of setting up the Reverse DDT. He sort of spins the opponent into it via their arm. Looks pretty cool. Curt Hawkins is quickly becoming one of my favourites. The story is that Vickie Guerrero signed them to full-time SmackDown! deals, I think.

Skippord
06-19-2010, 12:48 AM
getting pretty tired of Matt Striker referencing American Psycho when talking about Vance Archer

Mr. Nerfect
06-19-2010, 01:30 AM
I like it. It's one of the few things that makes me interesting in Vance Archer.

Jonathan KoЯn
06-19-2010, 05:34 AM
Do you mind not posting spoilers and ruining it for the rest of us? Jesus

tjmidnight420
06-19-2010, 06:59 AM
Do you mind not posting spoilers and ruining it for the rest of us? Jesus

Fuck off hoe bag that's why *SPOILERS* is in the title. They're posted after every taped taped show every week. Don't like it? Don't click on the thread. Better yet: GTFO.

EDIT to all non-troll posters: Was Smackdown worth watching? I'm not getting to watch the shows right now so I gotta catch them on YouTube.

DAMN iNATOR
06-19-2010, 10:52 PM
It's not exactly imperative, unless you're the type of person who just has to be up to date on everything before the pay-per-view tomorrow. I'll admit, I'm like that...I like to know what the hell has happened so I can have some sort of idea what to expect from the PPV's.

Skippord
06-19-2010, 11:52 PM
I like it. It's one of the few things that makes me interesting in Vance Archer.
the book is just so much better than him though

tjmidnight420
06-20-2010, 04:09 AM
It's not exactly imperative, unless you're the type of person who just has to be up to date on everything before the pay-per-view tomorrow. I'll admit, I'm like that...I like to know what the hell has happened so I can have some sort of idea what to expect from the PPV's.

Not so much really. I may actually have the free time to get to watch the PPV though.

DAMN iNATOR
06-20-2010, 04:16 AM
Cool. Despite the small number of matches on the card, I'm sure it'll be a doozy. I just hope if they add a impromptu match that it's not something gay like a Women's Championship match...given what happened Friday (Kelly Kelly beat Layla), I could see them doing just that. Instead I'd much rather see a Unified Tag Team Championship match between Jey & Jimmy Uso and The Hart Dynasty...that'd be good.

Mr. Nerfect
06-20-2010, 06:05 PM
the book is just so much better than him though

No argument there.

Mr. Nerfect
06-20-2010, 06:30 PM
I'd like to see the Fatal 4-Way PPV end up like this:

1. Opening Match: 8-Man NXT 2 Battle Royal

-The winner of this match gets the opportunity to appear on RAW the following night in a match against a top-level WWE Superstar. This would be their opportunity to really break out from the other seven guys. Eli Cottonwood can be targeted and eliminated first because of his size. Titus O'Neil can be goaded out by Husky Harris after they get into a war of shoulder tackles, leading to Harris low-bridging O'Neil. Lucky Cannon goes next, followed by Percy Watson. Husky Harris gets dumped out by Kaval, and Harris responds by distracting The World Warrior long enough for Alex Riley to get rid of him. It's down to Riley and McGillicutty, and The Perfect Son gets the win and the right to wrestle on RAW.

2. Mixed Six-Person Tag Team Match: The Hart Dynasty vs. The Usos & Tamina

-Added by Bret Hart to showcase his newest tag team signing, as well as the prowess of the females. Prior to the match, have Jimmy & Jey say that they know The Hart Dynasty have had a rough week, but that makes it the best time to capitalise for them. The Dynasty being stressed because of what happened to Bret allows the future challengers to build moment when they hit stereo Splashes on David Hart Smith.

3. WWE Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Drew McIntyre vs. MVP vs. Christian

-After Drew McIntyre makes his super-long special entrance to challenge Kingston for the IC Title, Theodore Long comes out and says that he's here to inform McIntyre that his match has been turned into a Fatal 4-Way. Added to the match are MVP and Christian, and they start by beating the living crap out of Drew McIntyre. Matt Hardy would probably get involved somewhere, leaving the finish to come down between MVP, Kofi & Christian. Captain Charisma is too good to currently be IC Champion, and I don't think Kofi really needs the belt. With MITB coming up, I think they should both be freed up, too. So I'd go with MVP winning his first IC Title here.

4. Rematch from RAW: Chris Jericho vs. Evan Bourne

-Out comes Chris Jericho for promo time, saying that Evan Bourne had a fluke night on RAW, and he wants to face Bourne right now tonight. Out comes Bourne who says that he is always ready, and accepts the challenge. While it might be great business to put Bourne over cleanly, and to really try and give him that credibility boost, a good showing is probably all he needs against Jericho here.

5. WWE Divas Championship: Eve Torres (c) vs. Maryse vs. Alicia Fox vs. Gail Kim

-Can we please just put the Divas Title on the chick that can wrestle? That means Gail Kim wins the belt here. Eat Defeat on Eve so that the heel girls both have claims to challenge.

6. WWE United States Championship: The Miz (c) vs. R-Truth

-It doesn't really make sense to switch the US Title back to Truth. I'd have Alex Riley get involved and help his WWE Pro retain, however.

7. Huge NXT angle

-Tony Chimel goes to announce the World Heavyweight Title match, but Kane's pyro interrupts him. Kane says that he can feel it in the air. The people who did this to his brother are here. Wade Barrett and the rest of "The Nexus" come out and start beating down Kane, seemingly randomly. Jerry Lawler and Matt Striker go to get involved, but they are intimidated by Skip Sheffield and the sheer numbers. Barrett gets on the mic after they have beaten down Kane, and he reveals that they were behind The Undertaker's vegetative state. He goes on to say that they want Bret Hart to give them WWE contracts. Bret Hart's music hits, and out come The Hitman, but he is with all the faces from the RAW lockerroom, and even some of the SmackDown! guys. Hart puts over Nexus by saying that they have disrespected him even worse than Vince McMahon did in Montreal. He says that only in the WWE does this sort of behaviour get you hired. Bret says that the NXT guys should be careful what they wish for, because they might just get it. "Welcome to the WWE." The "pros" march their way to the ring as the NXT guys go to bail, but through the crowd come some of the RAW heels and some more SmackDown! guys. The NXT guys are backed into the ring. Kane sits up. The NXT guys freak out, and a wild brawl breaks out. It doesn't go on for long, though, before the NXT guys reveal that they have powder in their tights, and use that to blind a few guys -- and whip out some brass knuckles and such. The lights go out, however, a gong sounds off, and when they come back on, everyone in the ring is sort of freaked, and the NXT guys manage to bail.

7. World Heavyweight Championship: Jack Swagger (c) vs. Big Show vs. CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

-I like Swagger as the World Heavyweight Champion, I really do. With no disqualifications in these sort of environments, though, I don't see how it makes sense for CM Punk not to win, especially when he's got Luke Gallows, Serena & Joey Mercury in the wings. Punk becoming four-time Straight Edge World Heavyweight Champion is the perfect heat-builder for his masked gimmick. Swaggie would not get pinned. I'd go with Punk pinning Rey Mysterio, as a way to get back for his loss at Over the Limit.

8. WWE Championship: John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Edge

-I've gone from thinking Edge should win, to Sheamus, back to Edge, and finally to John Cena retaining and then losing the WWE Title immediately after in an angle where Wade Barrett shows up, reveals his PPV title shot cannot be taken from him, and goes over Cena. The next night on RAW, The Nexus destroy the current WWE Title belt, and unveil a new one to represent "The Winds of Change" they represent.