PDA

View Full Version : Official Raw Thread

Evil Vito
06-21-2010, 07:59 PM
in my seats at the show. i'm absurdly close. odds are i'll be on screen a lot. to the left of the ring, front row on the aisle. awesome. wearing a CM Punk shirt and blue Mets cap. hope its a good show!

CSL
06-21-2010, 08:00 PM
Official Big Vito @ RAW Thread

thedamndest
06-21-2010, 08:05 PM
TPWW sign?

Razzamajazz
06-21-2010, 08:06 PM
i'll give you my next paycheck if you jump the railing and join in on the nxt attack

thedamndest
06-21-2010, 08:08 PM
We're looking for this guy:

http://thereaper3000.homestead.com/files/Kev003.JPG

Aged approximately five years.

Blind-Rage
06-21-2010, 10:26 PM
So the new GM does not want to be known and communicates through Michael Coles computer. Wow thats brilliant!!!!!!. The return of the black limos showing up on monday nights again. YESSSSSS!!!!!!!

Bring it sheeple!!!!!!!!!!!

thedamndest
06-21-2010, 10:26 PM
What do you want brought?

Evil Vito
06-22-2010, 01:17 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Awesome show. Gotta love live events. Don't think I was on TV as much as I thought I would be though.

Had great views of Nikki Bella and Eve's asses. Very nice. Speaking of the Bellas, there was a random, but sizeable Daniel Bryan chant during the Brie/Jillian Superstars match. Gotta see if they edit that out come Thursday.

Also loved the Daniel Bryan chant with Vince and the Rookies in the ring. Must have been audible on TV. I badly wish Vince would just re-hire him and insert him into this storyline, since his involvement would fit perfectly...shame he's been booked for like 43793 indy shows already.

I never bring signs. Didn't realize just how close my seats were going to be. Could have easily gotten TPWW.NET on air.</font> :(

DAMN iNATOR
06-22-2010, 01:24 AM
Awesome show. Gotta love live events. Don't think I was on TV as much as I thought I would be though.

Had great views of Nikki Bella and Eve's asses. Very nice. Speaking of the Bellas, there was a random, but sizeable Daniel Bryan chant during the Brie/Jillian Superstars match. Gotta see if they edit that out come Thursday.

Also loved the Daniel Bryan chant with Vince and the Rookies in the ring. Must have been audible on TV. I badly wish Vince would just re-hire him and insert him into this storyline, since his involvement would fit perfectly...shame he's been booked for like 43793 indy shows already.

I never bring signs. Didn't realize just how close my seats were going to be. Could have easily gotten TPWW.NET on air. :(

Well, if Ryan 'no-RWC' Clark is to be believed, PETA of all people/groups is petitioning WWE to re-hire him, because of all things, he's a vegan. :wtf::lol:

Xero
06-22-2010, 01:25 AM
They really did write that letter to Vince. It's on their site.

DAMN iNATOR
06-22-2010, 01:29 AM
I'd have a good laugh just to see how WWE responded, as in whether they'd just send an auto-reply form letter or what. I don't think Vince would be very easily persuaded by an animal-rights group with regards to this sort of thing, but I suppose stranger things have happened.

parkmania
06-22-2010, 12:47 PM
I don't think Vince would be very easily persuaded by an animal-rights group with regards to this sort of thing,

Yeah, I bet Vince still get a little twitchy when someone brings up the World Wildlife Fund.