PDA

View Full Version : Rey *Spoilers*

ImAnIdiot
06-22-2010, 12:05 AM
– Regarding Rey Mysterio’s World Heavyweight Championship victory at Sunday night’s Fatal 4-Way pay-per-view, the title switch was done for a few reasons.

For starters, company officials were unhappy with Jack Swagger’s reign as Champion as he hadn’t gotten over to the degree they would have liked. It’s also being said that Mysterio has been unhappy the company as of late and this was management’s way of appeasing him.

Additionally, plans for Mysterio to take a month long vacation were scrapped when The Undertaker went down with multiple facial injuries, so giving him a title run persuaded him to stick around.

-From front page.

Now let me get this straight... screw up and injure 2 wrestlers you shouldn't even be allowed to lick the jock straps of and get the belt in return....

Providence Peep
06-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Now let me get this straight... screw up and injure 2 wrestlers you shouldn't even be allowed to lick the jock straps of and get the belt in return....

Let me get this straight.... you're saying you want to lick Jack Swagger's jock strap?

Favre4Ever
06-22-2010, 12:08 AM
/ignore

ImAnIdiot
06-22-2010, 12:08 AM
Rey hurt him too???

Schlomey
06-22-2010, 12:24 AM
swaggers reign has been great.

edit

was great. :(

Theo Dious
06-22-2010, 12:45 AM
I can't beleive they just vacated the WHC for a second time for no good reason.

Theo Dious
06-22-2010, 12:46 AM
Also,

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg81/darthteedious/horseanus.jpg

Nark Order
06-22-2010, 01:16 AM
So, is everybody going to ignore Rey's ability now because he's bland to some? I'm going to have to assume that this is just one man's opinion here.

Mr. Nerfect
06-22-2010, 01:23 AM
It doesn't surprise me that there was some appeasing going on with the World Title being given to Mysterio. Ah well, I'm sure he and Swagger will have an amazing rematch on SmackDown!. Also, Swagger was great. I don't think that has much to do with it. World Title reigns just aren't as long these days, and Swagger had his time with the belt.

DAMN iNATOR
06-22-2010, 01:26 AM
So, is everybody going to ignore Rey's ability now because he's bland to some? I'm going to have to assume that this is just one man's opinion here.

Yeah, because clearly you rigged events to happen the way they did last night. :shifty:

Nark Order
06-22-2010, 01:27 AM
DAMNiNATOR, you're a walking highlight reel.

DAMN iNATOR
06-22-2010, 01:31 AM
Yep. Just as much as your cutting edge humor. (You wanna trade WWE 'talk-show segment' puns, I can go all night...)

Lock Jaw
06-22-2010, 01:59 AM
Only after Sheamus lost his first WWE Title did he start to get some credibility and real heat, and also won me over.

Swagger already won me over, so now he just needs the credibility to be built up, so if there's a next time for him he just isn't a random "What? Really?" title reign.

Schlomey
06-22-2010, 02:21 AM
he won me over during his title run too. Didn't think it was going to happen but now I can look back fondly and say that he has been amazing ever since the HHH feud. Glad his buddy did right by him and helped make him a star.

Swagger wasn't that lucky. He got jobbed to mid carders on TV & was made to look weak most of the time. I enjoyed Swaggers performances but yeah they booked him for shit half the time..no wonder the kids didn't take him seriously he got pinned by Kofi Kinston.

Mr. Nerfect
06-22-2010, 07:54 AM
I think the match quality Swagger had lended something to him, though. He was never squashed. When he lost the matches could have gone either way. He'll still be given big star treatment in coming months. All is not lost for The Swaggie.