PDA

View Full Version : Ink Inc and Eric Young

Rollermacka
06-23-2010, 03:45 PM
After watching the match between Eric Young and Nash Vs Ink Inc do you think that Ink Inc is gonna be the new "it" team in TNA? They seem to work very well for such a stupid concept (hey, we both have mohawks and like tattoos lets team together). They have good chemistry as a team and Jesse Neal is extremely over in the Impact Zone. I wouldnt mind seeing more of a Beer Money vs Ink Inc/ MCMG vs Generation ME, instead of the same matches every week (this week there will be a match featuring Abyss, Anderson, Hardy and RVD in some combination). I also wanted to mention Eric Young because I still think he has alot of potental than just "the new guy in Tha Band". He's been with TNA for along time and he puts on good matches, he seemed to be getting a push with World Elite before Hogan. Maybe they could focus more on EY and make Nash more of a bodyguard who gives "name recognition" and can eventually be phased out. I love Kevin Nash as much as the next fan but he doesnt need to be in the ring anymore.

jskinnyg
06-23-2010, 03:52 PM
Agreed on all points... Even though Ink Inc. are smaller guys, I think the gimmick & the matchup works well together... Way better than singles... And i wish they could find a good gimmick with EY... I like him as a heel...

nrt4
06-23-2010, 03:56 PM
EY... I like him as a heel...

It is good to see Eric as a heel. He's been a face for too damn long. And he was pretty damn over when he had the "Don't Fire Eric" gimmick

erickman
06-23-2010, 03:57 PM
i kind of like ink inc they work good togather

El Tigre
06-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Ink inc. has certainly been turning heads as of late, and their recent situation with the Dudley Boys have done nothing but elevate them on the roster, but I'm curious to see where they go after everything is said and done. Not to say I'm not a fan off theirs, but it seems there won't be much for them after the 3D thing is resolved, I think the problem is with TNA management; they have several prominent tag teams (MCMG, Young Bucks) that could do well with Ink inc., but haven't gotten any airtime at all these past few months.

I'm actually interested to see what they do with that whole situation with Ink inc. being laid out with cards on top of them, but it seems to have been forgotten.

With regards to EY, I think the best thing for him will be to keep the arrogant attitude but lose Kevin Nash. The Band for me always meant just Hall & Nash, Eric just didn't seem to fit in that equation. He'd be much better off as a single competitor.

Gertner
06-23-2010, 08:34 PM
What's TNA?

Rollermacka
06-23-2010, 08:54 PM
What's TNA?

It's WCW 10 years later

Schlomey
06-23-2010, 08:58 PM
TNA is a good alternative to the PG WWE.

I am NOT anti WWE or pro TNA but comon that statement was lame.

teamXtremist
06-23-2010, 09:38 PM
the new it team i dont know there popular with the fans but i dont buy them legitimately beating 3-d,beer money or mcmg

XL
06-24-2010, 06:44 PM
Don't really care for Ink Inc, Shannon Moore or Jesse Neal. Eric Young however I rate very highlt. The guy can wrestle and cut a promo. He's only being held back by his size if you ask me.

Mr. Nerfect
06-25-2010, 04:09 AM
I haven't seen much of Ink, Inc. but the general consensus seems to be that they work well together. Hypothetically, I think the way to take them would be to continue their feud with Team 3D, which can help them be seen as a legitimate tag team, and then introduce a new team (the one behind their attacks) to feud with them. If Shane Helms isn't involved in laying them out, then I'd also like to see him signed with a fresh face, and for he and Shannon Moore to have a bit of a rivalry to see whose tag team is better.

That way, you have numerous feuds to build up Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal before you throw the TNA World Tag Team Titles on them, so that when they do win it actually means something. Right now I think Jeff Hardy & Mr. Anderson should be the Tag Team Champions, eventually giving the title rub to either Beer Money or The Motor City Machineguns. We're long overdue for an MCM title reign.

As for Eric Young, I hate the way they turned him face and then just randomly turned him heel again. Now that Scott Hall is gone, I'd like to see "The Band" done away with, and Young just go back to being himself and being awesome. Keep his professional relationship with Nash now that it is re-established. I don't see why the "World Elite" concept was scrapped, either. Young could go back to leading them, even if you drop out Douglas Williams and just have Homicide, Kiyoshi and Magnus in the group.

Mr. Nerfect
06-25-2010, 04:10 AM
Eric Young should be TNA Global Champion right now, by the way. I get what TNA are trying to do with Rob Terry, but I don't know if it's going to work. Young is the safe bet, as he's a talent who can both talk and wrestle. That is how you bank yourself as an alternative to the WWE.

erickman
06-25-2010, 01:23 PM
I haven't seen much of Ink, Inc. but the general consensus seems to be that they work well together. Hypothetically, I think the way to take them would be to continue their feud with Team 3D, which can help them be seen as a legitimate tag team, and then introduce a new team (the one behind their attacks) to feud with them. If Shane Helms isn't involved in laying them out, then I'd also like to see him signed with a fresh face, and for he and Shannon Moore to have a bit of a rivalry to see whose tag team is better.

That way, you have numerous feuds to build up Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal before you throw the TNA World Tag Team Titles on them, so that when they do win it actually means something. Right now I think Jeff Hardy & Mr. Anderson should be the Tag Team Champions, eventually giving the title rub to either Beer Money or The Motor City Machineguns. We're long overdue for an MCM title reign.

As for Eric Young, I hate the way they turned him face and then just randomly turned him heel again. Now that Scott Hall is gone, I'd like to see "The Band" done away with, and Young just go back to being himself and being awesome. Keep his professional relationship with Nash now that it is re-established. I don't see why the "World Elite" concept was scrapped, either. Young could go back to leading them, even if you drop out Douglas Williams and just have Homicide, Kiyoshi and Magnus in the group.

i wonder what they will do with nash and ey now, after watching last night it looks like nash spliting up with ey. i would like to see nash manage maby help ey take the global belt

Mr. Nerfect
06-26-2010, 02:12 AM
Nash is one of the older guys I don't mind being around. He's entertaining on the mic. I just wish he would step out of the ring and officially become a mouthpiece for some guys. I don't like the idea of him and Young splitting, but if they do, this is their chance to do Lockdown right.