snakeskin
07-27-2010, 02:14 AM
Lol. I was reading the front page headlines
on tpww and noticed the title
*Huge **SPOILERS** For Next Week’s RAW – Big Return*

Only to click it, read that Bret Hart would
be returning next week. lol..

Bret returned to Raw last week..

I don't see how this is big news to be honest..

more like

*FALSE ADVERTISING*

Snowden
07-27-2010, 02:30 AM
Just a friendly heads up, you should probably drop a spoiler tag in the title. While the return is certainly overplayed on the front page, people may not want the appearance of Bret Hart on next week's unaired Raw to be spoiled for them, especially considering he doesn't appear every week.

And as a long time reader of the website's front page, trust me dude, that kind of overhype for clicks is commonplace unfortunately.

YoungFlyFlashy
07-27-2010, 02:35 AM
***SPOILER DOWN BELOW***

Melina made her return to WWE RAW at last night’s TV taping from the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. She returned at the conclusion of Alicia Fox, Jillian & Tamina vs. Eve, Gail Kim & Natalya, taking out Alicia Fox. The return can be seen on next Monday’s edition of RAW on the USA Network. Melina has been out since December 2009 after suffering a torn ACL. She underwent surgery in January and has been rehabbing for months. Melina spent last week in Florida Championship Wrestling in Tampa working out.

Uhm..it's actually about Melina.

snakeskin
07-27-2010, 02:42 AM
Just a friendly heads up, you should probably drop a spoiler tag in the title. While the return is certainly overplayed on the front page, people may not want the appearance of Bret Hart on next week's unaired Raw to be spoiled for them, especially considering he doesn't appear every week.

And as a long time reader of the website's front page, trust me dude, that kind of overhype for clicks is commonplace unfortunately.

Hey Snowden

Thanks for the heads up.
I'll be sure to add the spoiler tag next time,

I've come to notice that about the headlines page..

snakeskin
07-27-2010, 02:47 AM
***SPOILER DOWN BELOW***

Yeah but still, it's not a BIG RETURN.

Uhm..it's actually about Melina.

YoungFlyFlashy
07-27-2010, 02:52 AM
That's great that your opinion is that Melina's return is not big. But the TPWW posting was about her, not Bret Hart. Making this thread void, and mis-constructed. And no it is not false advertising, they simply emphasised on the return, I to was disappointed when I clicked and saw it was Melina, but oh well, advertisers do it all the time to the consumer.

owenbrown
07-27-2010, 04:02 AM
***MAJOR SPOILER BELOW***

Ryan Clark is a douchebag

Tazz Dan
07-27-2010, 04:44 AM
Cena Wins

:shifty:

Purgatory
07-27-2010, 05:19 AM
Lol. I was reading the front page headlines
on tpww and noticed the title
*Huge **SPOILERS** For Next Week’s RAW – Big Return*

Only to click it, read that Bret Hart would
be returning next week. lol..

Bret returned to Raw last week..

I don't see how this is big news to be honest..

more like

*FALSE ADVERTISING*

Yeah, I don't even see what led you to believe that headline had anything to do with Bret Hart. I'm as big a fan as the next guy, but c'mon...Unless it was the Bret hart from mid 80's to mid 90's, I don't think anyone would care.

On that same note, I really can't see the hype behind Melina, either. :-/

Rammsteinmad
07-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Melina returns?!?! AWESOME! This is easily the highlight of 2010 for me! SWEEEEEEET!

Mooияakeя™
07-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Cole did say Bret was in Calgary "training" for his match at Summerslam. Then again, everything is vintage week in week out.

KYR
07-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Taco wins

The Pope
07-27-2010, 11:04 PM
You were wrong!<object width="480" height="385"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/73EQfpwwwQs&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Gertner
07-29-2010, 02:20 PM
go fuck yourself douche

CSL
07-29-2010, 02:23 PM
And Paul Roma.

Gertner
07-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Jim Powers agrees.