PDA

View Full Version : Reunited and it feels soo good

Rollermacka
08-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Since they have finally unmasked Mercury (and acknowledged him) would you like to see him reunite with Morrison? Would you rather see Ryder start teaming up Hawkins again? (they could even keep Archer around as back up) Personally, of all the horrible tag teams of that came out of late 2005/ early 2006 (The Heart Throbs, The Dicks, Mexicools) I really enjoyed Gymini and Simon Dean. Solid tag team with a great manager. I think one of them got injured and Dean went back to playing Nova. Think of the shenanigans that could happen between the Uso twins vs the Gymini

HeartBreakMan2k
08-01-2010, 11:37 PM
The thing is, that Morrison would benefit from this ONLY because it would turn him heel and he's a bland babyface but beyond that it's a step back for a guy who has been involved in some upper echelon programs...

Mr. Nerfect
08-01-2010, 11:56 PM
I agree with HBM2k. It'd be a step back for Morrison. Sure, they'd probably be a super-team, win the Unified WWE Tag Team Titles, and get to show up wherever they want and be awesome -- but it's pretty apparent by now that both are awesome. They'll each find their way to make it to the SummerSlam card in some way (even if it's just bumping during a CM Punk match for Mercury), and I feel that there are plans for them separately, and hopefully direction in store.

jskinnyg
08-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Def think it would be a step back... They could do a one time tag match and tease a heel turn to maybe explain the turn a bit... But Morrison needs to keep going up... They'll find something for Mercury to do...

Wouldn't be too bad of an idea to have them feud by Mercury saying that JoMo wasn't there for him when he got injured and JoMo left him for dead for personal gain...

Snowden
08-02-2010, 01:49 AM
Neither of them....Morrison and Mercury are too vastly different to reunite, and no one would remember Hawkins and Ryder as worth a damn anyway. What they're all doing is just fine by me (besides the fact that Ryder NEEDS more Raw time), keep them away from tagging.

Nicky Fives
08-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Hawkins and Ryder....... I've been saying for a long time they need to reunite...... and I will repeat...... send Vance Archer to tag with Heath Slater once Nexus dissolves and have Slater play up his "One Man Rockband" bit with Archer as his big tough guy bodyguard/Roadie......

Schlomey
08-02-2010, 10:07 AM
I chose Ryder/Hawkins. I loved them as the EdgeHeads and tolerated them as the Major Brothers before that. I'm scared for Ryder's job and Hawkins/Archer are great together but doing very little these days.....

MoFo
08-02-2010, 01:43 PM
I want Morrison and Ryder to continue as singles wrestlers, a move back to the dead tag team division is a demotion for them.

Mooияakeя™
08-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Although the miz has progressed, and tbh, I think we all thought it would be Morrison who did, I would love to see Miz and Morrison back together for a lil bit, just like I would like to see Edge and Christian back together.

In fact, fuck this, let them stay as singles competitors, but for one PPV, E&C vs M&M. OMFG.

Mr. Nerfect
08-03-2010, 01:06 AM
I think The Miz could very well be the cause of Morrison's eventual heel turn. Just imagine The Miz telling Morrison that they were never really friends, and were opponents over the ECW Title before anything, and that they formed an alliance to make sure they dominated ECW. They did, and when it came time for The Miz to leave ECW, he kicked Morrison to the curb because he had grown beyond him. The Miz can talk about how Morrison has pandered to the fans for whatever reason, and he has much less to show for it than The Miz does.

Morrison can muse on this for a while, and then decide to turn heel in a big way -- perhaps leading to a sort of "super-team" being forged between the two. To be honest, I wouldn't mind a stable featuring The Miz, John Morrison & Joey Mercury at all. Three singles guys who share different histories and help each other out.

Biggz
08-03-2010, 01:10 AM
MNM

Tazz Dan
08-03-2010, 04:03 AM
I saw this thread and thought you were talking about your ass-cheeks.

Joesgonnakillyou
08-03-2010, 10:06 AM
MNM reuniting would be a shame. Morrison's doing fairly well on his own and now the SES is a proper stable.

Hawkins and Ryder were never really that great, at least Zach Ryder's entertaining now

Rollermacka
08-03-2010, 03:16 PM
I saw this thread and thought you were talking about your ass-cheeks.

*shrugs* Umm, not sure what your talking about but no. I would not like any of your $5 footlong

RKO'em
08-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Edge + Christian, if only for a little bit.

Tazz Dan
08-03-2010, 06:15 PM
*shrugs* Umm, not sure what your talking about but no. I would not like any of your $5 footlong

:shifty:

Destro 2.0
08-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Hawkins and Ryder what kind of impact did the make. I only saw them wrestle together once.

Destro 2.0
08-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Rated RKO would be awesome but at the same time I wanna see some new tags. I always thought Edge and Morrison would be awesome. I used to pair them on Smackdown vs Raw 2009. Bourne and Morrison would have been 10 thousand times better then his union with R-Truth.

For another team i would like to join back together would be Chris Jericho and Christian. I am still hoping for Edge and Christian to reunite. But the TV writers are tottally against that for some reason.

With Matt Hardy going nowhere him and MVP joining forces again would be cool seeing they are faces now.

XCaliber
08-03-2010, 11:59 PM
Was disapointed that we never got to see Jeri-Miz/Mizicho for the long haul.

Destro 2.0
08-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Was disapointed that we never got to see Jeri-Miz/Mizicho for the long haul.

We never go to see it because it would have suck ass. The Miz would have dragged that whole team down.