PDA

View Full Version : How Would You Book HHH When He Gets Back?

Next Big Thing
08-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Would you have him come back as a face and squash Sheamus in a return match? Have him be the puppet master behind Nexus as a heel? Is HHH the GM in Vince's absence?

I know it's not going to happen, but I'd honestly like to see him do something that would help get the young guys with talent over. If Barrett were paired with Hunter in some kind of alliance I think it would solidify him as a star and he'd progress to the top faster than even Orton.

The Pope
08-27-2010, 10:53 AM
Book him in one last big heel push where he destroys every face. But towards the end of his career turn him face against a Heel Cena.

Snowden
08-27-2010, 11:26 AM
He needs to get booked in a return feud with Sheamus when he gets back...there's no way in hell that the guy gets put out for 6 months and doesn't seek any sort of revenge.

After that, I'd have him go heel in some capacity or another, and ship one of the other top heels (Edge probably) over to Smackdown.

I'm not sure if I'd have him necessarily align with the Nexus, but the idea of HHH as the GM could work pretty well.

Rammsteinmad
08-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Teaming him with Barrett would be a huge mistake!!! Barrett has got amazingly over by himself and doesn't need Triple H. This will just be a repeat of Sean O'Haire and Roddy Piper back in 2003.

VSG
08-27-2010, 12:16 PM
He is showing up at Raw #900, mark my words.

EDWARD
08-27-2010, 12:41 PM
I think that it's pretty much unanimous that everyone wants him to return as a heel.

jskinnyg
08-27-2010, 12:44 PM
He is showing up at Raw #900, mark my words.

This is my feeling too... I would love to see him as the GM, but just having him return is fine by me...

bigslimjj
08-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Are we sure he's coming back next week? He did just have a baby a few days ago. Don't wrestlers usually take some time for that?

Jordan
08-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Are we sure he's coming back next week? He did just have a baby a few days ago. Don't wrestlers usually take some time for that?

Not Triple H, he's already pedigree'ed his new daughter and is on the plane to Raw.

VSG
08-27-2010, 02:42 PM
He took one week off when his first kid was born, I would expect that wouldn't be a major issue.

MrMyc
08-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Anything that keeps him away from the title. Him and Cena have the Flair and Hogan thing that i really use to hate. They're decent characters and all but i really don't like when someone is out for a while, other people and stories have been developed but when certain people return they're just automatically number 1 contender.