PDA

View Full Version : kenny vs spenny

mitchables
08-27-2010, 02:21 PM
used to watch this occasionally on the comedy channel a few years back but only recently "properly" got into it via the magic of torrents. pretty hilarious show. has its moments when i feel like they might be pushing it a bit but overall i haven't really been let down and i'm like, four and a half seasons in.

anyone else enjoy these pair's shenanigans?

also i searched but couldn't find a thread for this so if there is one, ehh.

PapaGeorgio
08-27-2010, 04:29 PM
Yeah I used to like them back then. Some of the challenges were pretty fun, but some also came off as to scripted. Especially in later seasons with more ridiculous concepts. After awhile though got sick of them as was just same thing basically.

LuigiD
08-27-2010, 05:45 PM
I loved it. I admit I didn't see that many episodes but I liked what I saw. My favorite was probably the weight loss episode.

Nicky Fives
08-27-2010, 06:29 PM
One of my favourite shows ever..... SHould I ever be in Toronto, I will definately find their house for a picture

Jura
08-28-2010, 02:50 AM
I've seen most of them and it's either hit or miss. The episode where Spenny gave out free mammograms was ridiculous. Random strangers showing their tits on cam while Spenny kind of touches their boobs.

El Capitano Gatisto
09-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Watched a couple. Far too scripted. There was a short-lived UK version a few years ago which was much less obviously scripted (if at all) and somewhat better.