PDA

View Full Version : The SmackDown! Scandal

Mr. Nerfect
04-20-2004, 07:00 AM
This is basically part two of my other thread "The RAW Truth". As the only topics I see are devoted to The Big Show, Johnny Nitro and official things, I'd though I'd post my opinions in an easy to gather manner.

-OK, first off I thought I'd give the :y::y::y::y::y: to The Big Show. This guy is oftened treated as a no good waste of talent. I find this rather ignorant. Show delivered a top notch performance on SmackDown!, which should lead to The Big Show making a permanent break onto SmackDown!'s main event division. It could be said that the stage is set for a Big Show roster change, but I think with the lack of ig name talent on SD!, that would be a fairly silly move to make right now.

-The Angle/Torrie thing was quite interesting. I think an Angle/Torrie love angle would be great now. I know most people think the contrary, but I think Angle makes a better face than a heel while he's not wrestling, he's great on the mic, and without a huge name talent guiding SD! right now, they need someone else who can sell out T-Shirts. Angle is that man :y:. Torrie has been up to nothing recently, so I thought it was good to have her heavily involved with SmackDown!. Like it or not, Torrie is a gold mine, so it would be stupid for her not be treated as one.

-Another great talent on SmackDown! is Eddie Guerrero. Followed extremely closely by John Bradshaw Layfield. I know most people think JBL is dreadful in the ring, but now he's a cocky heel, I think his style could tell a story in the ring. Bradshaw has more in common with Randy Orton than many a person thinks. Randy is a great talent that has great charisma that could be worth millions to the company, that people were having doubts about. I think Bradshaw is the same. As far as these two go, I'm pretty sure it will be Eddie walking out with the title at Judgment Day, but I for one wouldn't complain if Bradshaw did win it (which only has a 20% chance of happening).

-On the topic of Judgment Day, it is strongly believed that booker T will face The Undertaker at Judgment Day, which in itself is a WrestleMania worthy match. Both guys could carry this match (fans eat both guys up), and I'm going to urinate myself if Booker T goes for the Scissors Kick, only for Taker to be dodge. That leaves Booker T standing there pulling that awesome wide-eyed Booker look, as T realises Taker is standing behind him getting ready for the Tombstone. UT would be the easy way out for management, but I think I'd have Mordecai debut and cost Taker the match against Booker T, establishing all three guys as main eventers, without any (hopefully) losing heat.

-Kevin Fertig will debut under the name "Mordecai" soon. This is only good news, as Fertig (also known as Seven in OVW) is a great athlete and has the tools to make it huge. My best wishes to Kevin, and my sincerest best wishes for the future. As far as his gimmick goes, I think it would be great to have Mordecai cost Taker his (probable) match at Judgment Day against Booker T. Then they solidly build Mordecai up as an undefeated heel. think a god firs feud for Mordecai would be against Rob Van Dam. RVD lays down for Mordecai at the Great American Bash, only for Taker to start looking for revenge. It looks even heading into Summerslam (Undertaker has the experience, Mordecai is undefeated), but during their match Paul Bearer turns on the Dead Man, continueing Mordecai's streak. No Mercy ticks around and Big M is destroying anyone in his path (face or heel), before meeting Undertaker at No Mercy in a 3 Stages of Hell Match. First is a Hell in a Cell, the second is a Casket Match, and third is a Buried Alive Match in which you just have to chuck the casket in the hole and bury it. Mordecai wins all three, going on to Survivor Series winning every fall for his team. Royal Rumble he beats John Cena, and at No Way Out, The Big Show (face). Mordecai is still ???-0 heading into WM, after winning the Sub-Royal Rumble, marking his debut WM win over Eddie Guerrero to win the Championship. That's it fols, Mordecai is dominant. That's just how I'd make Mordecai a star, but it won't happen.

-OK, I've wondered off track now, so here's a brief update on everything Smackers. Rico deserves to be in the US Division, but I think he's needed to eastablish the CW Division. Why? Rico's great face or heel, and has superior wrestling skills. I posted in a different topic the way I'd have Rico defeat Nunzio to get the right to face Chavo at Jugment Day, winning the title. Chavo makes a great champ also, but I think we really need someone that's going to make it stand out compared to the other titles. I wouldn't mind seeing Chavo get a quick reign with the US Title too after losing the CW gold. :y:

-Charlie Haas deserves much better. Not much more to say other than this guy rules. I think we should see him and Rene Dupree temporarily team up to eastablish themselves as opponants to John Cena. Maybe even a Fatal Fourway with RVD at Judgment Day. Either way, Dupree deserves to be the next Champ, with the others staying in close contendership.

-The WWE Tag Team Championships are as good as the Dudleyz as of Judgment Day. I'd like to see Grand Master Sexay traded to SmackDown! in an attempt to breathe life into the Tag Team Division. not much more to say other than I welcome Kyo Dai and Hardcore Holly & Billy Gunn into the Division. I should have more to say about this division soon, as I hope the WWE has some real plans in store for it. :y:

That's about it. I got tired at the end writing that Mordecai idea. so I'm pretty sure a large chunk of this is gone. But anyway, I'll post more on talent as they evolve, etc. :y:

Ferocious
04-20-2004, 07:08 AM
Reps to you man, that Mordecai Idea is Great i Love Fertig but I hope he dosent get massively pushed straight away it could get quite Lesnaresque

Mr. Nerfect
04-20-2004, 07:19 AM
Reps to you man, that Mordecai Idea is Great i Love Fertig but I hope he dosent get massively pushed straight away it could get quite Lesnaresque

Thanks, and I agree they should take their time. Being a heel named Mordecai that is there to crush sin won't last 20 years in the business. But they give him something to do and he'll be fine. :y: