PDA

View Full Version : Do you think we can ever go 90 days?

Savio
09-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Without a wrestlers death? Luna died recently and Lance almost right before her...

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/32q5G5vix_w?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Furious Beardsley
09-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Sure why not. Let's give it a whirl

Razzamajazz
09-02-2010, 04:02 PM
i'll try not to die in the next 90 days

but really, what actually IS the longest time passed before someone associated with wrestling has died?

Hanso Amore
09-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Waht is the longest we have gone without someone who played in the NFL dying.

It is not a matter of how often, it is how they are dying that should be alarming.

Xero
09-02-2010, 04:09 PM
i'll try not to die in the next 90 days

but really, what actually IS the longest time passed before someone associated with wrestling has died?

Billions of years.

VSG
09-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Define "wrestling" and then we will talk.

Schlomey
09-02-2010, 05:40 PM
there have been hundreds of thousands of wrestlers come and go.....to assume that a wrestlers death is abnormal remember that a lot of them are old now.....

the ones that should count on said "death clock" should be the "whoa is me, before my time" kind.

How did Luna die anyways?

Aguakate
09-02-2010, 05:42 PM
In the mid 90's it seemed like not many wrestlers died...

...but then again, most of the ones who are dying NOW (or have died), were loading up on drugs back then, thereby securing their deaths in 2010.

bigslimjj
09-02-2010, 06:52 PM
I'd like to hope so. But there are plenty of regular people and other types of celebrities that die at the hands of pills and other drugs everyday. It's not just the wrestling buisness, it's not just the individual, and it's not only the pills that do this. It's a factor of all of them that lead to a dark end. There are tons of things that they could do to regulate this type of issue.But it doesn't seem to be getting the attention of the people that can do anything about it.

Emperor Smeat
09-02-2010, 07:53 PM
If your only counting the big names and semi-known wrestlers due to being in a big promotion like WWF/WWE or WCW in the past, its possible to go past 90 days without a death.

The pool of wrestlers would be much smaller than counting anyone who has ever wrestled for a promotion in the history of wrestling in both the US and the world.