PDA

View Full Version : First time at RAW (impressions)

Tiken
04-20-2004, 02:48 PM
I went to my first RAW last night I was so HAPPY! :D
Especially since me and my friend got floor seats.

Anyways RAW was great! I absolutley loved it though the first hour or so was bogged down by the Dark Matches (Which sucked hard, even for mostly new talent) and Heat, the only part which was entertaining to watch was when Lance came out and every fan in the arena jumped to their feet and started chanting "Lance Lance Lance Lance.." its still a shame however he was not on RAW or Heat.

For most of the Dark and Heat matches we were Chanting "Go Flames Go" and once RAW got started it up we double timed it and Chanted it nearly every match, Randy Orton had his Speech interupted by 12,000 us chanting "Go Flames Go", well 11,997 as there were 3 die hard Canuck Fans in the dome :roll:

I am suprised at the fact that evolution and especially Orton got such a huge ovation here in Calgary, I wasent expecting half the applause they got, however everyone in the Dome dropped their Applause as Evolution got out of the limo for a minute and started Laughing as Batista Binged Flair in the head with his Belt.

For the entire duration of RAW I think the WWE was competing against the NHL in populatarity, as we wouldent keep our mouths shut for the Flames and that the "Go Flames Go" chant was by far the most constant chant of the night.

Easily the funniest thing of the night was when a guy dressed up in a Winnie the Pooh outfit started a "Flair has tits" chant which then got around to the entire Dome and everyone was chanting it. A bloke behind us came up to the people sitting directly behind me and myself and my friend and asked "who started the Flair has Tits chant" and we told him the guy in the outfit, he then asked us if we would pay him $5 if he ran up to the Ring Barrier and told Flair directly that he had tits (as this was during the Tag Team match and Flair was on the outer edge of the Ring nearest to us". Being me..I then told the guy who was sitting behind us and coughing up the cash to give the Bloke "$10" if he got hauled off by security, the guy agreed and off he ran.

About a minute later back he comes with a security guard in hand, we then gave him $10 for his troubles :lol: "Hope to god when I see the replay tonight I hope to see Flair reacting to it"

You guys watching the Match on TV missed this, at the end of the show after the cameras went out Benoit and Edge were of course celebrating, benoit called Triple H out, after 5 minutes of waiting he came out, he then ran his mouth and "formaly" said.

"I dident beat you, but you two Jerkwads are still Canadians" he then he threw the mic away and ran off to hug Vince.

Overall I am glad I paid the $120 for the tickets and glad that I got to witness it live.