PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstars taping results (airs 9/16) - *SPOILERS*

DAMN iNATOR
09-14-2010, 08:34 PM
*Spoilers* WWE Superstars Taping Results From Cincinnati, Ohio

Written by Richard Gray on Sep 13, 2010 - 8:43:46 PM

Dark Match:

* Ezekiel Jackson b. Zack Ryder (more info (http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-news/ezekiel-jackson-returns-prior-to-tonight-s-tapings.php))

WWE Superstars (Airing Thursday on WGN America):

* Vladimir Kozlov & Santino Marella b. The Usos w/Tamina. Kozlov hit his chokeslam to pickup the win. After the match, Tamina got in the ring and did the cobra and he started sucking on her fingers.

* The Great Khali b. Primo w/A.J. Complete squash match with WWE in a hurry because of Raw going live at the top of the hour. Khali hit the Punjabi Plunge to pickup the victory. He danced afterwards.

* Luke Gallows gets on the mic and says he's going to make an example of MVP because he's his own man. MVP grabs the mic and says Gallows need a makeover. He gives him the name L.G.then the match starts.

* MVP b. Luke Gallows. After the match MVP tried to help Gallows up but Gallows went to punch him. He missed and MVP hit Ballin'.

I only posted this because the dark match result is obviously big news, even if Zeke never gets any kind of major push in WWE. Glad to see him back. Now I think the only people on the IR right now in WWE are probably Triple H, who I've almost ruled out as coming back in a wrestling capacity, and Beth Phoenix.

Also, I know I won't be the only one who marks out when I hear
<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bHcHEk3FkDc" width="480" frameborder="0" height="385"></iframe>

VSG
09-14-2010, 08:48 PM
I am sure hoping Zeke gets back to regular tv for good, I just traded him into my roster for the WWE Pool.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-15-2010, 01:00 AM
BEAST MODE

RGWhat316
09-15-2010, 01:14 AM
This can be updated with MVP defeating Luke Gallows at the SD taping as well.

Snowden
09-15-2010, 01:41 AM
I'd love for Zeke to end up being the muscle for the anonymous GM. When the GM wants shit done, Zeke is the man who does it. Instant heel heat.

Schlomey
09-15-2010, 05:59 AM
Glad to hear he is back. Somebody's gonna get their ass whipped.

Nicky Fives
09-15-2010, 08:35 AM
I'd love for Zeke to end up being the muscle for the anonymous GM. When the GM wants shit done, Zeke is the man who does it. Instant heel heat.

This is a good idea..... he can stand by the podium at ringside for the entire show and yell at fans who yell at Cole..... He could also just randomly walk up to people backstage and hand them a cell phone, so they could read an e-mail from the GM for themselves....

Gertner
09-15-2010, 11:08 AM
I actually really like Snowden's idea. He can be the gatekeeper of the laptop. Wear a suit and dive in front of any potential hazards to said laptop.

RatedGSuperstar
09-15-2010, 07:36 PM
It's a shame he got hurt when he did. I was interested in where they were going with him after the end of ECW -- they could have had him carry around the old belt as a prop for awhile and play up the "last ECW champion" thing. I really liked Regal as his mouthpiece, so maybe they can be reunited if he comes back as a way for Regal to get payback for being embarrassed so many times lately.

Of course, I continue to hold out hope for this, just because the hypothetical theme is awesome:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQGMjGROaS8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQGMjGROaS8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr. Nerfect
09-16-2010, 10:19 AM
Ezekiel Jackson needs no Nation. He is Domination.

It's interesting they seem to be positioning him to be a face. This will probably mean a monster push with lots of merchandising. The idea of him being the gatekeeper for the anonymous GM is definitely a very good one. Could get Zeke over really well, really fast. Especially since I think the GM is going to be revealed to be Triple H, and the two could then get somewhat of an on-screen relationship going.

It would make sense to continue his relationship with William Regal, as well. I still hold out for one more Regal push, and putting Zeke by his side would help that. It'd be cool to see Jackson carry around the ECW Title, too.

Mr. Nerfect
09-16-2010, 10:25 AM
But truthfully, I'm not actually that interested in this week's Superstars, and I usually love watching it. I like me some Primo, but the guy is playing a heel on RAW and a face on NXT, and while I do love them giving Primo a flexible personality -- I don't think they really have a clue where they are going with it. Khali squashing Primo is not going to help him, either. Primo will no doubt bump like a motherfucker, though. If this turns out to be an actual match where Primo manages to take the giant down for a bit, manages to teach his gorgeous rookie something, and then gets cocky and loses -- I apologise.

Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov are working bizarrely well as a tag team, and I like that there is an actual angle going on between them and The Usos (with unmentioned history, too, since Marella made his debut winning the IC Title from their uncle). This Kozlov stuff is the most credible Santino has looked since he was paired with Beth Phoenix, but it needs to go somewhere fast. All the guys seem to be having a ball, but my interest is waning, and I'd actually be more interested to have seen a squash match between Santino, Kozlov and some random guys, with The Usos attacking them after the match.

MVP vs. Luke Gallows isn't something I'm too keen to see either, as the booking of both men has been...meh. Good intentions, but not the best results. I would have rather seen Gallows face Chris Masters or JTG -- a guy that he could believably beat to get some steam back, but lose to, to give them a boost. MVP gets nothing from beating Gallows, and Gallows losing is only the continuation of the same angle without any sort of suspense.

DAMN iNATOR
09-16-2010, 02:37 PM
But truthfully, I'm not actually that interested in this week's Superstars, and I usually love watching it. I like me some Primo, but the guy is playing a heel on RAW and a face on NXT, and while I do love them giving Primo a flexible personality -- I don't think they really have a clue where they are going with it. Khali squashing Primo is not going to help him, either. Primo will no doubt bump like a motherfucker, though. If this turns out to be an actual match where Primo manages to take the giant down for a bit, manages to teach his gorgeous rookie something, and then gets cocky and loses -- I apologise.

Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov are working bizarrely well as a tag team, and I like that there is an actual angle going on between them and The Usos (with unmentioned history, too, since Marella made his debut winning the IC Title from their uncle). This Kozlov stuff is the most credible Santino has looked since he was paired with Beth Phoenix, but it needs to go somewhere fast. All the guys seem to be having a ball, but my interest is waning, and I'd actually be more interested to have seen a squash match between Santino, Kozlov and some random guys, with The Usos attacking them after the match.

MVP vs. Luke Gallows isn't something I'm too keen to see either, as the booking of both men has been...meh. Good intentions, but not the best results. I would have rather seen Gallows face Chris Masters or JTG -- a guy that he could believably beat to get some steam back, but lose to, to give them a boost. MVP gets nothing from beating Gallows, and Gallows losing is only the continuation of the same angle without any sort of suspense.

Thanks for reminding me of Gallows/MVP; I actually had forgotten about putting that in since the WWE Superstars results usually get split off as they tape the RAW bits on Mondays and the SD! parts Tuesdays.