PDA

View Full Version : Name Popular Franchises you Want Video-games for

Swiss Ultimate
09-16-2010, 10:14 AM
Comic books count. Also, what kind of games do you want?

Example: The Hobbit (Fighting Game)
Bilbo's Special Move: Invisibility and crotch-stabbing

Example: Shawshank Redemption (Adventure Game)
Level 4: Turn the table on your rapists

The Jayman
09-16-2010, 11:39 AM
Thundercats: The Video Game

kind of like an action-adventure/rpg type game (similar to Fable)

Razzamajazz
09-16-2010, 11:51 AM
a game where you control a character that is playing world of warcraft

RoXer
09-16-2010, 12:04 PM
24 - There already was a game but this one needs to be bigger and better. Intense story, unique multiplayer, blahblahblah. More better.

Lost - Same thing. Get Lindelof and Cuse to sit down and write an official canon game. Tie up a lot of loose ends. Have all of the actors unlike the last game. Or at least better replacements.

Heroes - Sanbox maybe? Get the writers to tie up loose ends.

bigslimjj
09-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Take all of the Horror movie icons and put them in a game. Freddy,Jason,Mike Myers,Chucky,The Leprechaun,Leatherface,Pinhead etc.,You could play as Ash,or some other Horror movie hero and fight each monster on their own customized level. The way graphics are now crytal lake would be amazing looking,and they could go buck wild with The Nightmares in the freddy stage.

Swiss Ultimate
09-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Take all of the Horror movie icons and put them in a game. Freddy,Jason,Mike Myers,Chucky,The Leprechaun,Leatherface,Pinhead etc.,You could play as Ash,or some other Horror movie hero and fight each monster on their own customized level. The way graphics are now crytal lake would be amazing looking,and they could go buck wild with The Nightmares in the freddy stage.

This would be an amazing side-scroller...

Razzamajazz
09-16-2010, 01:39 PM
it would most likely wind up being a shitty fighting game

Lord-Of-Darkness
09-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Lost - Same thing. Get Lindelof and Cuse to sit down and write an official canon game. Tie up a lot of loose ends. Have all of the actors unlike the last game. Or at least better replacements.

Apparently this is already in production, and rumoured to be out within the next couple of years.

They admitted that the last game wasn't great, but they were limited to what parts of the island could be shown, and the plot lines that hadn't yet been revealed.

But as it's all out there now, it could make for a very interesting game.

Funky Fly
09-16-2010, 02:32 PM
I second that Thundercats game. I'd like to see an Ultimate Alliance kind of Knock off for it.

Deadpool totally deserves his own game. Even a Cable And Deadpool game would be glorious. 3D over the top action like Devil May Cry or Bayonetta with a slightly less Japanese feel (no linear, lack of exploration).

Drakul
09-16-2010, 03:05 PM
Red Dwarf. An open world exploration adventure game.

Explore space and search for planets, space station/ships to explore.
Play as one of the four crew (Lister, Rimmer, Kryten, Cat) each with their own ability and game style. Lister would play as more of a shooter, Rimmer would play as stealth, Kryten plays as a puzzle-based game and Cat playing in an acrobatic Devil May Cry style hack 'n' slash game.
Comedy storyline, open world, multiple play styles. It would be great.

The Jayman
09-16-2010, 03:07 PM

I could see this with a 3rd person "Resident Evil 5" style gameplay

BigDaddyCool
09-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Transformers, but good this time.

bigslimjj
09-16-2010, 03:50 PM
I could see this with a 3rd person "Resident Evil 5" style gameplayThey could have you walking through haddonfield looking for Michael Myers,crystal lake in the winter time with snow on the ground, add in the Box from Hellraiser on Pinhead's stage,and fight chucky in a toy store. Adding in zombies to this would give you extra minions to fight as well.

Emperor Smeat
09-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Comic books count. Also, what kind of games do you want?

Example: The Hobbit (Fighting Game)
Bilbo's Special Move: Invisibility and crotch-stabbing

Example: Shawshank Redemption (Adventure Game)
Level 4: Turn the table on your rapists

The Hobbit was actually made into a video game two times before although not as a Fighter as you suggested.

1982 as a text adventure game on the Commadore 64 and in 2003 as a "Zelda" adventure style game on the last gen consoles.

Lord-Of-Darkness
09-17-2010, 04:43 AM
Transformers, but good this time.

I haven't played it yet, but isn't the new, non movie related one any good?

jcmoorehead
09-17-2010, 05:19 AM
I'd love to see a Star Trek game done X3 style. You're given a ship, theres some semblance of a plot in there but it's all about forging your own path and doing what you wish.

dronepool
09-17-2010, 05:36 AM
Boondocks Saints- Sorta like Fear Effect....just with gritter graphics.

A black ops Metal Gear Solid style Captain America game.

Deadpool- Devil May Cry meets Hitman/Assassins Creed

Daredevil- Spider-Man 2 meets Heavy Rain.

An open galaxy Superman game... something like Red Dead Redemption in space.. just have key planets and key cities.

Swiss Ultimate
09-17-2010, 11:06 AM
I'd like to see a GTA MMO... GTA America where you can travel to every major city in the country and join gangs, traffic drugs and etc.

It would be a massive undertaking, however.

Xero
09-17-2010, 12:58 PM
I'd like to see a GTA MMO... GTA America where you can travel to every major city in the country and join gangs, traffic drugs and etc.

It would be a massive undertaking, however.

Yeah, would love to see this. Make it five or six cities/states, each the size San Andreas' map (or at the very least Liberty City in 4). Would be amazing. Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas should return, and throw in Chicago and either a Mexican or Canadian city.

Funky Fly
09-17-2010, 01:13 PM
It'd have to be Mexican. Crime is on the rise here, but we're not America bad just yet.

Xero
09-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Canada would be the starting/tutorial area where nothing is too challenging and most people just don't care that you're taking their cars.

LoDownM
09-17-2010, 01:39 PM
The Boondocks 2D Fighting Game.

Xero
09-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Pretty much any 80s action movie. A good current-gen Terminator game would be great, for example.

Buzzkill
09-17-2010, 01:59 PM
The Human Centipede

Drakul
09-17-2010, 02:01 PM
The Human Centipede

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search/title/human%20centipede

The Genius
09-18-2010, 02:55 AM
miami vice
a-team
the shield
nightmare on elm st
supernatural
jaws

Joe Kerr
09-18-2010, 07:56 PM
24 - There already was a game but this one needs to be bigger and better. Intense story, unique multiplayer, blahblahblah. More better.

Heroes - Sanbox maybe? Get the writers to tie up loose ends.

There is lost: via Domus....i know it was crap..But.....there is a 2nd lost game in the works. As soon as i find the link again ill post it. The new one your suppose to be able to explore the island. I guess with the first one they were very limited on what they were allowed to do. It came out during like season 2 or 3 and they didnt want any spoilers in the game.

Swiss Ultimate
09-19-2010, 06:30 PM
It'd have to be Mexican. Crime is on the rise here, but we're not America bad just yet.

American crime is on the way down...

Xero
09-19-2010, 06:56 PM
An officially licensed Indy Wrestling game. Maybe reach out all the way up to TNA. Akin to the EA MMA game/KoC in terms of licensing.

Obviously would have to run on a kick ass engine as well.

Edit: Eh, guess they kind of did this with Legends of Wrestling...

CSL
09-19-2010, 07:31 PM
The Boondocks 2D Fighting Game.

lol yes, Stinkmeaner as the boss.

Destro 2.0
09-19-2010, 07:51 PM
A game where you control Jason
Make it a 3rd person action game like God of War

Another Punisher game
Make it 3rd person this time....

The Wakling Dead but make a RPG Like Mass effect.

LoDownM
09-19-2010, 08:01 PM
lol yes, Stinkmeaner as the boss.

I'm surprised no one has jumped on this honestly, the show is fairly popular, and through the 3 seasons they have at least 10 characters to choose from already plus who ever else that want to add in.

Fox
09-19-2010, 11:39 PM
Star Wars sandbox game like Red Dead Redemption.

I have three ideas for this game:

One that follows the Original Trilogy and lets you play as Luke Skywalker, but lets you make key decisions and choices that can change the outcome of Return of the Jedi and the entire Star Wars universe. Jedi battling is a must here.

An open world Original Trilogy that lets you play as a bounty hunter of your own creation. You could play the main storyline which would intertwine with the Original Trilogy storyline and let you fight for the Rebels or the Empire, or you could do endless side missions that would send you chasing wanted men all over the galaxy for the likes of the Emperor, Jabba the Hutt, members of the Rebel Alliance, Prince Xizor, and others.

And finally, a version that would take place after the events of the Original Trilogy and let you take the reigns of a new character with unbelievable force powers, allowing you to either become a member of the new Jedi Council headed by Luke Skywalker, or to try and bring the Sith back to power and destroy the new Republic once and for all.

FourFifty
09-20-2010, 02:16 AM
Part of me wouldn't mind seeing a Family Guy/American Dad game set up like Mario Kart or even Super Smash Bros.

Aside from that, a Jay & Silent Bob game set up like the old Leisure Suit Larry games.

Nothing great and epic from this post, just games designed to kill some time.

Swiss Ultimate
09-20-2010, 02:03 PM
Star Wars sandbox game like Red Dead Redemption.

I have three ideas for this game:

One that follows the Original Trilogy and lets you play as Luke Skywalker, but lets you make key decisions and choices that can change the outcome of Return of the Jedi and the entire Star Wars universe. Jedi battling is a must here.

I'd like to turn Luke to the dark side in this. I'd actually buy it just for that purpose.