PDA

View Full Version : EH1ZZL3 Recommends: #1

Eklipse
09-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Every week I will rate what I believe to be a good match (Pre-Attitude Era). I cannot review the match as I dont want to spoil it for those who have not seen it. If I can find the match on YouTube, I will provide a link. So here we go.

World Tag Team Championship Match
The Quebecers (C) vs. Razor Ramon & 1-2-3 Kid
February 21, 1994
Monday Night Raw
Can be seen on: RAW: The Beginning Disc 3

Perfect example of the kind of tag-team wrestling that WWE used to produce. Also reminds you of just why Scott Hall and Sean Waltman were once top draws in pro wrestling. This was the first time Hall and Waltman were ever a tag team together, and it did not show one bit.

Highly recommended to anyone that hasn't seen it.

Match Score: 8/10

Schlomey
09-20-2010, 07:37 PM
If you would like something like this to work out for you I would be more detailed and provide videos. Yeah, don't review and recommend matches that aren't available on youtube because well....nobody will be able to comment on random matches you like if they are not readily available.

VSG
09-20-2010, 07:37 PM
Why do you have a license registration number as your user id? Or did you just exchange your password with your user id?

Schlomey
09-20-2010, 07:38 PM
username: EH1ZZL3
password: username1

CSL
09-20-2010, 07:38 PM
I'd advise sticking to matches that are on Youtube/available online, people won't track things down themselves for the most part with stuff like this.

Schlomey
09-20-2010, 07:39 PM
Just a thought....People who randomly (like once a week) who find matches or moments they like simply stick them in 100k.

Regardless good luck to you new guy.

CSL
09-20-2010, 07:40 PM
<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x8bu05?additionalInfos=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x8bu05?additionalInfos=0" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8bu05_the-quebecers-vs-razor-ramon-1-2-3_news">The Quebecers vs Razor Ramon &amp; 1-2-3 Kid-WWF Tag Team Titles</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/TSteck160">TSteck160</a>. - <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/gb/channel/news">News videos hot off the press.</a></i>

Eklipse
09-20-2010, 07:41 PM
If you would like something like this to work out for you I would be more detailed and provide videos. Yeah, don't review and recommend matches that aren't available on youtube because well....nobody will be able to comment on random matches you like if they are not readily available.

:y: gotcha! Only thing is that my computer is fried, so I have to do my posts on my ps3. It's hard for me to go back and forth between tpww and youtube, but I'm gonna look for it right now.:)

Schlomey
09-20-2010, 07:41 PM
I liked the pairing of kid/ramon as a child. I'll give this one a watch once RAW is over I think.

Thanks CSL

Eklipse
09-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Why do you have a license registration number as your user id? Or did you just exchange your password with your user id?
It's actually a play on my old WoW character's name, EHizzle. I just replaced the 'i' with a '1' and the last 'e' with a '3'

Eklipse
09-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Thanks CSL! You just saved me a headache as this is quite tedious.:y:

Volare
09-20-2010, 07:46 PM
I quit WoW before the Expansion came out. I figured I'd rather go out with my buds and get fucked up then trying to find enough people to actually do the huge raid shit.

Schlomey
09-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Ehizzle glad to see a new person attempting to be creative and contribute in a positive manner.

Eklipse
09-20-2010, 07:49 PM
I quit WoW before the Expansion came out. I figured I'd rather go out with my buds and get fucked up then trying to find enough people to actually do the huge raid shit.

I quit wow because I would rather spend time with my fiance and son...cause he is awesome...even moreso than Miz.

VSG
09-20-2010, 07:51 PM
WoW + 1337 talk.. Oh well, you got out of it in time.

Next Big Thing
09-20-2010, 07:52 PM
I thought for sure the 1,000 plus posters would come in here and gangrape you like a rave in Pitt Meadows because you're new, but I guess you lucked out by getting TPWW's gentle lover.

Schlomey
09-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Eddie Hizzle sounds better than Edward House.

Eklipse
09-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Ehizzle glad to see a new person attempting to be creative and contribute in a positive manner.

I have been coming to the site for many years and read the forums quite a bit...especially on ppv nights. I just recently decided to join, since I saw a few people I could have good discussions with. People like you, Xero, Triple Naitch, and a few others are what convinced me to join. I appreciate the kind words.:D

Schlomey
09-20-2010, 07:55 PM
I'm just happy your not one of those "orlando" people who chant "this is wrestling" :D

Volare
09-20-2010, 08:04 PM
Yeah, we've had enough of that shit in the last few months.

Schlomey
09-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Don't get me wrong but hardcore TNA-Only fans are just as bad as old ECW and die-hard indie fans. Jeesh.

ps just created my first signature here at TPWW and wanted to show it off ;)