PDA

View Full Version : Why does everyone on the roster hate Evan Bourne?

RP
09-21-2010, 12:26 PM
LOL Seriously. This is a minor spoiler, but Evan Bourne got gang raped in the ring again by Nexus. I'm fairly sure the few times i've watched wrestling, i've seen Bourne get gang beaten and no one comes out to help him. People in the crowd started laughing about this. It was like no one even knew Bourne was on the roster.

For the love of God would someone go out there and help Evan Bourne. lol

Next Big Thing
09-21-2010, 12:48 PM
If no one came to the aid of the owner of the company, why would they help the company's most talented jobber? At least WWE's consistent:shifty:

RP
09-21-2010, 12:58 PM
It's kinda lame tho when you think about it. It's pretty obvious that they view this guy as a really small guy they can toss around and do cool moves on. That's the only reason this is happening. I mean, no one is standing up and screaming " OMG OMG THEY'RE BEATING UP EVAN BOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ". No one cares. This was clearly just a body for Nexus to do moves on.

Next Big Thing
09-21-2010, 05:14 PM
I agree. There's no way he can be happy with his spot in the company right now and to add insult to injury, he's probably more talented than all of them with exception of Barrett. People talk about how good Justin Gabriel is, but Bourne could easily get the same type of praise if he had the same push as Gabriel.

The Fugitive
09-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Hasn't Mark Henry been splitting wigs over people beating up Bourne though?

Joe Kerr
09-21-2010, 05:20 PM
No the irony is everyone that gets beat down (Henry, Bourne , Cena, Khali etc. etc.) never seem to have the bright idea of helping each other out

Sixx
09-21-2010, 05:31 PM
Mark Henry seems like the best guy to perform top rope moves on.

Talk about safe landing.

Next Big Thing
09-21-2010, 05:36 PM
No the irony is everyone that gets beat down (Henry, Bourne , Cena, Khali etc. etc.) never seem to have the bright idea of helping each other out

Dude... you don't know what happens in the back man...

Think about it. WWE has catering for every show, so if there's food at the buffett, Mark Henry's the first one there, unless it's a combined show with Smackdown, then Matt Hardy's first and Henry's second.

Think of Khali as Lennie from "Of Mice and Men." This makes Rajin Singh George. Lennie can't do shit without George, and if George has to spend most of the time sculpting his sideburns, there isn't much time to guide Lennie.

Cena has an acting and rap career going for him... he's a triple threat... plus some people have to die before Superman comes in to save the day... it makes him seem that much more heroic.

Nicky Fives
09-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Mark Henry seems like the best guy to perform top rope moves on.

Talk about safe landing.

It's almost like jumping into a pool of Kool-Aid......

St. Jimmy
09-21-2010, 07:20 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y54yESyq6Io?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y54yESyq6Io?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Volare
09-21-2010, 07:32 PM
:rofl:

Juan
09-21-2010, 07:33 PM
I agree. There's no way he can be happy with his spot in the company right now.

lol what? Are your serious, bro?

Fox
09-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Dramatic suspense of disbelief is required for these "gang takeover" storylines.

If all the guys in WCW teamed up early on to take on Hogan, Hall and Nash, the nWo vs. WCW storyline would've lasted all of one month.

Tom Guycott
09-22-2010, 07:44 AM
To answer your question: "yes", everyone on the roster hates Evan Bourne.

...they seem to like Matt Sydal better. If it were him, he would get helped out.

Perry Saturn
09-22-2010, 08:54 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1PrTU7u_jO4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1PrTU7u_jO4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I believe this is why people hate him

DAMN iNATOR
09-23-2010, 03:06 PM
<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1PrTU7u_jO4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

I believe this is why people hate him

The SSP is definitely why Billy Kidman hates his guts...it's far beyond BK's. Now if Bourne had won that match, I could see where you would say people hate him for beating a main event guy. But I think most people just hate him because he's relatively new to the company and has already gone over in matches with people like Jericho, which may not seem like a fair reason, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Fox
09-23-2010, 04:06 PM
The roster should LOVE Evan Bourne. Nobody sells better than Bourne and makes everyone else look like a million bucks.

bigslimjj
09-23-2010, 04:18 PM
No one cares about Evan Bourne,and soon no one will care about the nexus when they kill it off too.

Fox
09-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Quiet you.