PDA

View Full Version : Tupac: Dead or Alive??

Cassidy
12-17-2003, 11:07 PM
Now, those of you who know the whole 2Pac situation, he was supposedly shot, and then apparently died 6 days later. There's lotsa people who think he's still alive for many reasons. One of which, being, that he's released more albums since supposedly dieing, then when he was alive. There's many sites online that point out VERY GOOD reasons of why he may still be alive. One of my fav's is: http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html
You might wanna check out this site before replying to this topic....Anyways, my question is, how many of you think Tupac is actually dead??

Jason Cage
12-17-2003, 11:24 PM
who gives a ****, its not like hes coming back anyway :|

Jason Cage
12-17-2003, 11:28 PM
"Tupac officially died at 4:03 PM. 4+3 = 7 Also he "died" at an age of 25 years. 2+5 = 7 It seems as if seven is Tupac's number"

lol, i remember when people used to put up all kinda of posts with equations that would end up being a "7" and then go "you killed Tupac :eek:!"

Nowhere Man
12-18-2003, 01:55 AM
Tupac is dead. Even if the conspiracy theorists are right, and he is really alive somewhere, he's not coming back; there were too many people who wanted him dead anyways, so it's probably best to just let the man stay dead. The man lived in a dangerous and violent town, and surrounded himself with very dangerous and violent people, so it still baffles me that people got so shocked when something bad happened to him. As talented of an artist as he was, that wasn't enough to bring him back from the dead.

Buzzkill
12-18-2003, 02:01 AM

lol @ 20 page long topic back on old school forum let me see if i can find it

Buzzkill
12-18-2003, 02:14 AM
also if he really wanted to hide from the media he wouldnt have put in references to what he had in mind everwhere for conspiracy theorists to find.

Kane Knight
12-18-2003, 02:38 AM
also if he really wanted to hide from the media he wouldnt have put in references to what he had in mind everwhere for conspiracy theorists to find.

In fairness, Machiavelli didn't have Elvis or the tabloids to inspire him. What better than to start anew with a scandal that will fill your coffers for sevens of years to come? :D

Not that I buy it...I'm just saying...

Kane Knight
12-18-2003, 02:40 AM
I had post #7...Does that mean I killed 2 Pac?

Bad Guy
12-18-2003, 03:41 AM
Doesn't matter. If he did a 'comeback concert' of anytime, or even the second he announced he was alive, he'd be put in jail. Faking your death=felony.

Lara Emily
12-18-2003, 03:46 AM
Doesn't matter. If he did a 'comeback concert' of anytime, or even the second he announced he was alive, he'd be put in jail. Faking your death=felony.
I believe there's a statute of limitations on it.

Cassidy
12-18-2003, 03:50 AM
I had post #7...Does that mean I killed 2 Pac?

Yes, you murderer!! :rant:

Vega
12-18-2003, 03:53 AM
I think the one chance of being alive that he had came and passed with the day he was supposedly going to return.

Bad Guy
12-18-2003, 03:57 AM
I posted at 11:41 which adds up to 7. I must have killed him.

Joeleosis
12-18-2003, 05:43 AM
<center><font color=white face="Comic Sans MS"> Congratulations on the insightful topic about music, asshole. OMFG MYN PEeNiS WUZ 7 " LONG N 1996 DAT MEEN I DID KILLED TEH 2PAC :O:op:eek:::'';</font>

Kris P Lettus
12-18-2003, 07:18 AM
Suge Knight killed Pac and Biggie and profitted off both their deaths...

packt up
12-18-2003, 09:37 AM
Dead

Zelda
12-18-2003, 11:13 AM
Dead.

Pete
12-18-2003, 11:22 AM
Zelda killed him. Bloody elf midgets and their gang warfare

Kane Knight
12-18-2003, 12:22 PM
I believe there's a statute of limitations on it.

Urban Legend.

Certain crimes do not have a statute, and even then, they can bring back a case with enough new evidence. Tupac coming back would surely be enough, even if the "seven year limit" (Hey, there's that number again) were actually true.

blake639raw
12-18-2003, 12:31 PM
He's dead. End of story.

KleptoKlown
12-18-2003, 02:52 PM
He's as alive as Elvis.

Azriel
12-18-2003, 02:56 PM
But if he's dead, how come he's still coming out with stuff? Is iut because he knew he was going to die and just started recording a whole lot of stuff?

Dazz
12-18-2003, 03:02 PM
Suge Knight killed Pac and Biggie and profitted off both their deaths...

I doubt he killed biggie, but if Pac is dead, then I reckon it would have been Suge.

I dunno if he is dead or alive, theres reasons to think that both could be true, I just think that if he's alive he wont come back because he will be shot. If he is dead, then it was Suge, because at the time Pac was pissed that Suge was getting millions of pounds that Pac claimed we rightfully his. But the jokes on Knight now, as Affeni's getting all the money.

Dazz
12-18-2003, 03:07 PM
But if he's dead, how come he's still coming out with stuff? Is iut because he knew he was going to die and just started recording a whole lot of stuff?

He always rapped about dying, but that wasn't the reason he made lots of songs, he just wrote songs really quickly. Songs like Changes is a mix of other songs of his, theres not even proper songs.

BigGammy v1.0
12-18-2003, 03:20 PM

I agree with you about Tupac foreseeing his death, considering the whole Death Row v Bad Boy war in the 90s. Who remembers the video for his song "I Ain't Mad At Cha", which illustrated his ascent into heaven? (The song was released shortly after his death) I guess he would have shot the video, then stored it away so that it could be released when he actually died.

And also, there's lots of other musicians coming out with posthumous albums - I think Jimi Hendrix put out more albums while dead than alive.

DegenerationY
12-18-2003, 03:38 PM
Yeah, a few weeks ago, I had a talk with an L.A. police officer who witnessed the autopsy - definitely dead.

Also, the statute of limitations is garbage. It's the other way around - if you fake your dead for more than 7 years, you get arrested as soon as you come back.

He has until December 31st to show his face. Whoops, I forgot - his face got blown off when he GOT SHOT AND DIED.

Kane Knight
12-18-2003, 03:40 PM

The guy was very prolific. Shortly after his death, I saw an article that mentioned he had done at least 900 (I think) hours worth of stuff, releasable or not. And that was just what they had catalogued.

Freddie Mercury had enough for an 8 disc set after his death, and that was just his solo career. For those who don't know, that's almost 3 times what he released. 900 hours may seem a little more, but it

Kane Knight
12-18-2003, 03:42 PM
And also, there's lots of other musicians coming out with posthumous albums - I think Jimi Hendrix put out more albums while dead than alive.

Mostly live albums tho.

Kane Knight
12-18-2003, 03:43 PM
Yeah, a few weeks ago, I had a talk with an L.A. police officer who witnessed the autopsy - definitely dead.

Also, the statute of limitations is garbage. It's the other way around - if you fake your dead for more than 7 years, you get arrested as soon as you come back.

He has until December 31st to show his face. Whoops, I forgot - his face got blown off when he GOT SHOT AND DIED.

You get arrested as soon as you come back period.

Ogen
12-18-2003, 04:30 PM
Just curious what can they arrest him for he never told anyone he was dead afterall. And I'm fairly sure his life insurance was never cashed.

KleptoKlown
12-18-2003, 04:30 PM
unless he comes back in Mexico :shifty:

Gertner
12-18-2003, 04:44 PM
he'd be in jail anyways for rape.

Gero X
12-18-2003, 05:19 PM
Tupac is dead, get over it already its been 7 years

Downunder
12-18-2003, 05:56 PM
He's fuc</>king dead.

Wasn't he supposed to come back in November this year?
Where is he?

Dead.

Kris P Lettus
12-18-2003, 06:53 PM
He's fuc</>king dead.

Wasn't he supposed to come back in November this year?
Where is he?

Dead.

Sept 13, 2003

Dazz, he might not have directly killed Biggie himself but he had a hand in both their deaths..

Kane Knight
12-18-2003, 08:46 PM
Just curious what can they arrest him for he never told anyone he was dead afterall. And I'm fairly sure his life insurance was never cashed.
So you can only be aarrested for faking your death if you write a letter into the police saying that you have died.

Pete
12-18-2003, 09:32 PM
I heard that he could only be arrested if his life insurance was cashed too.

Kane Knight
12-18-2003, 09:35 PM
I heard that he could only be arrested if his life insurance was cashed too.

From a friend of a friend of a friend, no doubt.,

Pete
12-18-2003, 09:44 PM
:roll: yes, thats right, as opposed to the rock hard evidence you're showing for him being arrested on sight were he to return

Dazz
12-18-2003, 11:08 PM

I heard he had something like $70million life insurance. :wtf:, I doubt it is that high though.

But yeah apparently his mum (mom) never cashed it in.

Mic Blaze
12-19-2003, 10:25 PM
The movie "Biggie and Tupac" explains in details both murders and proves Pac is definately dead. The movie says the reason we get so many Pac albums is because he was gettin f**ked by Suge for millions and was recording as much sh*t as possible for free so he could start his own labe free from Suge. Then Suge set up the whole Pac murder which led to Biggie's murder to take the light of Suge and Death Row. Biggie was just a pawn in Suge's game.

Downunder
12-20-2003, 09:43 AM
Sept 13, 2003

Dazz, he might not have directly killed Biggie himself but he had a hand in both their deaths..

So what about the 7 year theory, all those idiot web sites saying he was coming back.

He's either dead, or a bunch of internet peni can't count and he's coming back 14th September 2004.

Kane Knight
12-20-2003, 01:47 PM
:roll: yes, thats right, as opposed to the rock hard evidence you're showing for him being arrested on sight were he to return

:lol:

I'm sorry you don't understand federal law, and just assumed that what you read on the internet was undeiably true. I'm truly sorry that you're so fu</>cking gullible, kid. Do you really believe that it's not illegal to fake your death if you don't commit insurance fraud? howabout setting up the rest of the events? Like the doctor who signed the death certificate would have happened to have done it of his own accord?

You're proof there's one born every minute.

Gertner
12-20-2003, 03:45 PM
regardless of the fake death charged, he still had that rape charge pending didn't he?

btw if your looking for a good dvd, pick up Welcome To Death Row. It is EXCELLENT!

Dazz
12-21-2003, 10:45 AM
So what about the 7 year theory, all those idiot web sites saying he was coming back.

He's either dead, or a bunch of internet peni can't count and he's coming back 14th September 2004.

April 20th 2004 is the date he should come back if at all. But as I've always said, he'll be killed if he comes back.

sadio8
12-21-2003, 11:52 AM
regardless of the fake death charged, he still had that rape charge pending didn't he?

btw if your looking for a good dvd, pick up Welcome To Death Row. It is EXCELLENT!

Indeed that is an excellent documentary. They aired the documentary over here in Canada on muchmusic and its pretty good. I think they have it on dvd as well but i ain't too sure. Either way its an interesting documentary and if you get a chance you should check it out! :y:

Volchok
12-23-2003, 08:40 PM
if he was alive... he should have came back jan. 1 2000 the date the world was sopposed to " end ".... but hey that would be smart...