PDA

View Full Version : BOOK IT: Shane McMahon's return.

Xero
10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Let's say that Shane has decided to come back to wrestling (he hasn't, but we're pretending here). What would you do with him? Where would you put him?

Lock Jaw
10-01-2010, 05:32 PM
I'd relinquish my spot as Anonymous GM to him. He reveals himself when Nexus starts to get out of hand again after Cena is forced to join them.

Londoner
10-01-2010, 05:39 PM
I'd relinquish my spot as Anonymous GM to him. He reveals himself when Nexus starts to get out of hand again after Cena is forced to join them.

Atleast Shane wouldn't hide behind a computer.

:mad:

The Pope
10-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Jump off the stage again.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Bring a stable of Chinese Wrestlers back from China to try to take over the WWE again. The stable of course would be named the WWW!

WE WANT WRESTLE!!

Mr. C
10-01-2010, 10:00 PM
I like the idea of John Cena vs. Shane McMahon as the Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Vince McMahon of this era. Shane forms his own stable and recruits a heel Triple-H to his side, and they start a takeover of RAW. That would be cool.

Mr. Nerfect
10-02-2010, 04:26 AM
It'd make sense to tie Shane McMahon into Nexus somehow. Either he comes back to force them out, forming a sort of "anti-Nexus" group; or he reveals that he and Wade Barrett have been working together all along, and it was his plan to get Vince out of the company and take it for himself.

Seeing Shane McMahon reveal himself as the man behind Nexus to John Cena wearing Nexus gear could be the start of a magical feud, as RRC already alluded to. Shane can bump like a maniac, so him taking the Attitude Adjustment could look better than a lot of the full-time workers being hit with it.

Snowden
10-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Yeah, I'd book him as the "mind" behind the Nexus. Having him there wouldn't take any heat away from Barrett, and it would make sense in for Shane to take down the WWE from "within." They can even play up the fact that he left for MMA to get away from his father, but couldn't stand what Vince was doing to the company. So he had the Nexus take down the WWE's top star, and even his own father, so that the company could be reborn anew.

crusnik
10-02-2010, 11:20 PM
throw hhh in as the gm and Shane as the guy who fixed the whole bloody thing!

Jakob Synn
10-02-2010, 11:26 PM
Maybe being the mastermind behind forming Nexus and eventually becoming their leader and leading them to the top of the WWE. Though that sounds an awful like the NwO, so maybe I would change it around a little to make it more original but something very destructive.

SaskatchewanChamp
10-03-2010, 12:31 AM
Nothing.

bigslimjj
10-03-2010, 10:12 AM
He walks out at Bound for Glory and is in fact "They".

Y2Ant
10-03-2010, 01:23 PM
SummerFest 2011: THE REMATCH

Hardcore Title
Shane McMahon (c) vs. Steve Blackman

book it.