PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft is a bunch of ass-faggots

El Fangel
10-13-2010, 10:06 PM
I go to sign into xboxlive and they say my account it suspended, so after I figure out whats wrong.

Which is that my prepaid credit card was declined (of course it was, as it was fucking prepaid and had 25$ on there which lasts for 2 monthly gold memberships)

Anyways, although I hadnt paid for the membership, they let it run for the past week without disabling my account (not my fault, Its their job to disable accounts when subscription is up)

And now they wont reactivate it unless I buy a month of gold on the prepaid card provided (which balance right now is like $3.50)

So either I figure out someway to turn $3.50 into $10 or my account is fucked.

Had to end up making a new account :mad:

RoXer
10-13-2010, 10:07 PM
You change payment options

El Fangel
10-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Dude it will not work, I have tried EVERYTHING.

I called customer service, they said it has to be that card thats charged for the month (in reality one week) that I got for free through their fault.

G
10-13-2010, 11:14 PM
call back and speak to someone else

Funky Fly
10-14-2010, 02:37 AM
Stard buying the green xbl cards. If you gots a credit card (which you do, you may as well buy off amazon and save a bundle. I'm paid up through November 2011. Spent approximately $60 back in March.

Jeritron
10-14-2010, 02:40 AM
Get a real credit card?

#BROKEN Hasney
10-14-2010, 02:41 AM
I wonder if they're finally cracking down or you got unlucky. Still haven't paid in 3 years.

El Fangel
10-14-2010, 11:22 PM
call back and speak to someone else

Tried, no luck.

Get a real credit card?

Loads of trouble.

I wonder if they're finally cracking down or you got unlucky. Still haven't paid in 3 years.

Fuck you :p

Hanso Amore
10-15-2010, 08:28 AM
So you didnt pay for the month, and cant afford it, so they are assholes?

I fucking hate Porche then.

You cant expect a service without paying for it. Hippie

Joey Slugs
10-15-2010, 08:40 AM

:y:

Triple Naitch
10-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Can't get a debit card through your bank?

BigDaddyCool
10-15-2010, 10:06 AM
Be real racist to them and talk about your epeen

Hanso Amore
10-15-2010, 02:27 PM
This isnt Priceline, Shatner.

BTW, at lunch I went to Mighty Taco, and I said I wanted a mean for 2 bucks an the fuckers said no. ASSHOLES

Kane Knight
10-16-2010, 01:30 PM

The way they run the service is rather unethical, since you pay for a service for a period of time. They will continue the service unless you call specifically to discontinue, which a lot of people don't know, and then suspend your account until you pay for the time you didn't pay. This whacks people who simply stopped playing the hardest, because they have no way of knowing better.

On the other hand, Fan Gerl bragged to me a while back about getting free live, so he kinda knew what was going on.

Funky Fly
10-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Better to simply use the prepaid Live cards. Seriously, why is no one listening to me here? They go on sale all the god damn time. I spent $60 for 1.5 years of Live.

stultiloquy
10-16-2010, 04:08 PM
That is one reason why I simply don't play my 360 online.
I already paid Microsoft for the console, and the publisher for game, so I refuse to pay even more just to play online.
If I want to play a game online, I'll just play for free through another console, or for free on my PC through Steam.
Granted, there are some games that are XBOX exclusives, but I have yet to find myself lamenting the limitations of my silver membership.

Kane Knight
10-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Better to simply use the prepaid Live cards. Seriously, why is no one listening to me here? They go on sale all the god damn time. I spent $60 for 1.5 years of Live.

I spent about 60 for two years. I agree, and won't use a CC for that shit.

I'm personally only pointing out that Microsoft uses really shady methods. Which is another reason to not use their billing service if you don't absolutely have to. And there's really no reason at this point. Unless you really want a gay Halo helmet.

That is one reason why I simply don't play my 360 online.
I already paid Microsoft for the console, and the publisher for game, so I refuse to pay even more just to play online.
If I want to play a game online, I'll just play for free through another console, or for free on my PC through Steam.
Granted, there are some games that are XBOX exclusives, but I have yet to find myself lamenting the limitations of my silver membership.

I play online mostly with friends, and most of my friends have a 360 only. Or technically, 360 and PC, but not a gaming PC and so still kinda moot to mention. If I didn't mind playing mostly with strangers, I'd go play on the PS3 and enjoy free online, but I'm willing to pay the 30-35 bucks a year as a premium to play with the people I actually know and like. and limit my experience with homophobes who for some reason want to dip their balls in my mouth.