PDA

View Full Version : Is Kane retiring?

The Naitch
10-20-2010, 06:22 PM
What do you think will happen with the Buried Alive Match?

The Gold Standard
10-20-2010, 06:24 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Kane retires.

It would be fitting for Taker to bury Kane in his last match.

DrA
10-20-2010, 06:27 PM
I think there is a pretty good chance that someone is getting buried alive in the Buried Alive Match.

Londoner
10-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Think so.

The Naitch
10-20-2010, 06:29 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Kane retires.

It would be fitting for Taker to bury Kane in his last match.

I thought he was retiring very soon, thus explaining his final title run

If Taker gets buried, how will they deal with his "return"?

Now if Kane is indeed retiring, it leads me to believe he will be getting BURIED ALIVE! MUWAHAHAHAAH!~!!

MoFo
10-20-2010, 06:51 PM
Nah Taker will be dead again and then the lights will go out at the Rumble and Taker will be there behind Kane like 'RAH' and eliminate him.

Still, cant see Kane around for much longer tho, hes like 45 or some shit.

The Gold Standard
10-20-2010, 07:04 PM
Before the Sheamus rumors, I could see Kane v Taker at Mania for the Belt in Kane's last match.

Aguakate
10-20-2010, 07:22 PM
I think he is retiring, hence his recent run as World Champ. He hadn't been World Champion in 12 years, so it's not like they haven't had the chance to make him Champion in all that time. So to make him Champion now, all of a sudden, and put him in a storyline w/ Undertaker (again), and bringing in Paul Bearer, the guy who first brought Kane into the WWE, could indicate that he is retiring.

And the "Buried Alive" match is a perfect way to have him go, if he is.

Triple Naitch
10-20-2010, 08:19 PM
If Taker gets buried, how will they deal with his "return"?

The same way they did the last 20 times.

Aguakate
10-20-2010, 08:21 PM
What I wanna see is, if it is true that WWE wants to pair up Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer for his "grand finale", how they will do it. Bearer's turned on 'Taker twice.

Troelar
10-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Bearer hasn't (currently) turned on Taker! It's all just a rite of passage to ensure that Taker doesn't get weak.... *cough*

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-20-2010, 11:26 PM
I think somehow they will both be buried alive together. So, they will both remain in hell fighting to become the Devil's favorite demon until the end of time.

DLVH84
10-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Bearer hasn't (currently) turned on Taker! It's all just a rite of passage to ensure that Taker doesn't get weak.... *cough*

Mind games, indeed.

BizarroKing
10-21-2010, 12:30 AM
Bring back Masked Kane when he (pun intended) rises from the grave.

Droford
10-21-2010, 12:36 AM
Taker and Kane will both be buried alive...

Fignuts
10-21-2010, 12:38 AM
Kane did a n interview recently where he said he has no plans to retire, and he will be around for a long time to come.

Take that for what it's worth.

SOCCER LEGS
10-21-2010, 01:32 AM
kane will be buried alive but he'll return around RR time as the masked kane to give the fans what they want

Aguakate
10-21-2010, 02:21 AM
Kane did a n interview recently where he said he has no plans to retire, and he will be around for a long time to come.

Take that for what it's worth.

So did HBK before WM26. Kane is a "monster", a "machine". You expect him to say he's retiring?

DaVe
10-21-2010, 05:35 AM
Fignuts is talking about an interview Kane did with Kevin Eck. And you might be talking about Michael's interview with him, too. In that case, HBK actually gave everyone the feeling he was going to retire (while not actually saying it).

I don't get that feeling from Kane's interview.

St. Jimmy
10-21-2010, 05:37 AM
Hope so, he's a broke pony.

StingerSplash4Lyf
10-21-2010, 06:11 AM
My idea is Undertaker buries kane. Undertaker is haunted by strange things for months, thinking its Kane.
Then the Stinger reveals himself in the rafters, stalking Undertaker. Undertaker and Sting face off at Wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta and Kane is the special guest referee. Sting goes over

Triple Naitch
10-21-2010, 08:38 AM
I actually really like that idea.

Schlomey
10-21-2010, 10:22 AM
why is sting all of a sudden interested in the Undertaker? Why is Kane the referee?

The Pope
10-21-2010, 11:02 AM
Taker buries Kane but ignites a fire into the grave/hole before it is covered. Kane comes back 2 months later with a burned face and wearing the classic mask and I jizz.

RP
10-21-2010, 11:06 AM
I think there is a pretty good chance that someone is getting buried alive in the Buried Alive Match.

lol

The Pope
10-21-2010, 11:07 AM
lol
lol

Fignuts
10-21-2010, 12:14 PM
So did HBK before WM26. Kane is a "monster", a "machine". You expect him to say he's retiring?

Fignuts is talking about an interview Kane did with Kevin Eck. And you might be talking about Michael's interview with him, too. In that case, HBK actually gave everyone the feeling he was going to retire (while not actually saying it).

I don't get that feeling from Kane's interview.

Yeah, and on top of that, in most interviews I've seen with Kane, he's always very much out of character. He's always speaks the truth in these things.

Add to all that the fact that there have been no rumors of him retiring, and I don't think you have to worry. I mean, how much did we hear about Flair and HBK retiring before they actually did? Same with the rumors about Edge. If Kane was planning on retirement soon, we would have heard about it a long time ago, I think.

Aguakate
10-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Outside of feuding w/ Undertaker, what else is there left for him to do? No matter who he feuds with, it always comes back to Kane vs Undertaker. It's gotten old.

Biggz
10-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Taker buries Kane but ignites a fire into the grave/hole before it is covered. Kane comes back 2 months later with a burned face and wearing the classic mask and I jizz.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VLnWf1sQkjY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VLnWf1sQkjY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

LOL

Hope Kane stays around. Taker needs ro retire from competing but should stay on either backstage and help the younger guys or just manage a new Ministry type stable.

Fignuts
10-22-2010, 02:12 AM
Outside of feuding w/ Undertaker, what else is there left for him to do? No matter who he feuds with, it always comes back to Kane vs Undertaker. It's gotten old.

What is there left to do for John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton, or any other guys who have been hanging around the main event for a long time?

Just because the Undertaker feud is old, doesn't mean they can't find other things for him to do.

In fact, now that he's won the title, and is now a viable threat to any current title holders, it breathes new life into the character. Before, you kind of knew which way any Kane title shot was going to go. Now that he has had a legitamite run, you don't know. he could win it again.