PDA

View Full Version : Game Trading (Gamers please read)

El Fangel
10-25-2010, 07:02 AM
Sort of got the idea from Triple A's giveaway.

I was thinking, many of us have large collections of games and many of these games are sought after by other gamers.

What I had an idea for is, perhaps create a group of established and known posters (for obvious reasons) that list their game collections and we trade games through the mail.

Straight exchange of games for other games.

I honestly think it would work pretty good, but the fact here. I dont know how comfortable people would be giving out their name and address on the web, though again it would be only between you and the poster you are trading with and only through PM and of course it would be a poster who has been around awhile and somewhat trusted (or as much so as you can be on here)

Thoughts people? I like the idea and think it would be pretty cool.

Eklipse
10-25-2010, 08:42 AM
People can make trades via pm, and can edit their lists after each trade.

Eklipse
10-25-2010, 08:43 AM
I've done something like this before with M TG cards on a different forum years ago.

RoXer
10-25-2010, 12:18 PM
I wonder what G's take on this is.

(He asked me if he should start a thread like this. I said it was a bad idea)

Razzamajazz
10-25-2010, 12:26 PM
just checked and gametz.com still exists. i used to be a regular there back in the early 2000s

Miotch
10-25-2010, 05:54 PM
I'd do it.

G
10-25-2010, 06:00 PM
I wonder what G's take on this is.

(He asked me if he should start a thread like this. I said it was a bad idea)

What

No I didn't

I was talking about a gamesharing thread

But that ship has sailed

No one is gonna want to send something to Canada because it costs so damn much and there is no tracking info unless you want to spend an extra $8.

Use Goozex for trading games.

G
10-25-2010, 06:02 PM
line break

Eklipse
11-07-2010, 09:10 AM
What

No I didn't

I was talking about a gamesharing thread

But that ship has sailed

No one is gonna want to send something to Canada because it costs so damn much and there is no tracking info unless you want to spend an extra $8.

Use Goozex for trading games.

That same Canadian is also shipping something you want here...sounds even to me.

Xero
11-07-2010, 02:04 PM
I will trade you one slightly used, slightly damaged Mario/Duckhunt cartridge for Modern Warfare 2.

Savio
11-07-2010, 08:11 PM
I wonder what Mackem's take on this is.