PDA

View Full Version : How do you think the Cena/Nexus storyline ends?

Savio
10-25-2010, 12:21 PM
I think it will end with Barret winning the championship and Cena winning #1 contender. Barret will order Cena to lose to him but Cena will refuse and win the belt because he wont be able to be fired if he has the title.

DLVH84
10-25-2010, 12:52 PM
I think it will end with Barret winning the championship and Cena winning #1 contender. Barret will order Cena to lose to him but Cena will refuse and win the belt because he wont be able to be fired if he has the title.

That would definitely be a great swerve.

Jordan
10-25-2010, 01:10 PM
I think it will lead to Cena turning psycho and destroying Barrett to the point where Orton will have to save Barrett in fear he could be permantley injured or mamed.... thus Turning Cena heel like Bret Hart/Austim WM 13, and starting a hot Heel Cena vs Face Orton feud going into Wrestlemania...

TheHart
10-25-2010, 01:20 PM
I like Jordan's idea. I want Cena to force Barret out of his own stable and turn heel. However, since this is WWE, Savior is probably a lot closer to what will actually happen.

Domino
10-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Cena wins.

Rammsteinmad
10-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Saviors idea actually sounds very realistic. :nono:

dhellova guy
10-25-2010, 04:03 PM
I hate to be the one to say this, but Cena is not turning heal... ever. Wont happen. Some of us here may want to see it, but Cena is the face of the company, and Vince will make sure he stays that way, so that he can keep showing up on Nickolodeon and do stuff with kids. I honestly thought from the start that Cena as a member of Nexus was the WWE's way of reaching out the the IWC without fully commiting to a heal turn.

Cena is Vinces new Hulk Hogan, and Vince never turned Hogan heal. Its not going to happen with Cena either. Sorry.

Nicky Fives
10-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Cena is Vince's new Hulk Hogan, and Vince never turned Hogan heel. It's not going to happen with Cena either. Sorry.

I unforunately agree..... until the kiddies stop buying his merch, Cena will remain the top face.....

Cool King
10-25-2010, 04:37 PM
I think it'll end at the 2011 Draft with a heel Cena.

After Bragging Rights, I think Cena will either attack Orton for giving him an RKO or hold back and act like everything is ok until Survivor Series (or some PPV anyway) and then "surprise everyone" by costing Orton the WWE Championship in some way, thus turning him heel.

Cena will hang around with Nexus for a while, maybe overthrow Barrett as leader, which will probably turn Barrett face. Then due to the 2011 Draft, Nexus will split and whoever is drafted to Smackdown will most likely begin a run as a face, while Cena remains on Raw as a heel.

Cool King
10-25-2010, 04:39 PM
I unforunately agree..... until the kiddies stop buying his merch, Cena will remain the top face.....

There is always Orton, Triple H, Edge and even Big Show for faces that the kids love. :-\

#BROKEN Hasney
10-25-2010, 04:59 PM
There is always Orton, Triple H, Edge and even Big Show for faces that the kids love. :-\

Not as much in terms of money or giving the WWE a great image with all the extra work he does away from the ring.

Think about it, "Mega-heel Cena visited the cancer ward for kids on behalf of Make a Wish and put one 10 year old in an STF. One nurse told us "I dunno, it looked kind of sloppy".

Savio
10-25-2010, 05:28 PM
I hate to be the one to say this, but Cena is not turning heel...I agree for the simple fact that it blew up in Vince's face when Austin turned heel in 2001.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-25-2010, 06:36 PM
I agree for the simple fact that it blew up in Vince's face when Austin turned heel in 2001.

True but Austin acted a lot like a heel but was a face. He was like the 1990's version of the Road Warriors in NWA.

Cena is a face and acts like a face.

Mr. Nerfect
10-26-2010, 01:03 AM
After the fallout of RAW, I see Cena helping Barrett to win the WWE Title and then taking his freedom. Cena beats down Barrett, and then The Miz cashes in his title shot. Cue The Miz vs. John Cena vs. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton at TLC.

Joey Slugs
10-27-2010, 11:43 AM
Barrett beats Orton for the title with the help of Cena and Survivor Series (releasing him from his Nexus duties). The next night on Raw, Orton gets a rematch and Barrett wins because Cena interferes and costs Orton the belt. Cena/Orton have a #1 contenders match at TLC (which Cena wins). Cena beats Barrett for the title at Royal Rumble (which will probably have a stupid "Nexus disbands" stipulation).

The Nexus beats down Cena after (one last time) and Miz cashes in the MITB and wins the title by pinning Cena.