PDA

View Full Version : La vittoria è mia... è miiiiiiaaaaaaaaa!

Hitman84
10-26-2010, 06:18 PM
So, I'm kinda hoping the whole Santino over Sheamus match on RAW is the beginning of a push for Santino. I think, now he's a bit more experienced, he could make a credible US/IC champion and think he should be given a run with the strap soon. A decent run and not one as a transitional, jobbing to the stars, two to three weeks type champion.

What do we think?

PS: does anyone have any vids of Santino calling Roddy Piper 'Rodney de Piper' or the 'put up-a da HonkaPerfectMountie Meter' (not the slightly less funny, but still hilarious, 'put up-a da Honkameter') segments?

VSG
10-26-2010, 06:19 PM
That was just to start a Sheamus/Morrison feud. Don't look more into it at this time.

jskinnyg
10-26-2010, 06:25 PM
Unfortunately for Santino, VSG is right... Love Santino too, but he's stuck with the comedy...

jskinnyg
10-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Oh and... THIS is one of my favs...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/72aEy3lbyUg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/72aEy3lbyUg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

parkmania
10-26-2010, 07:53 PM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GPaa78JIEnY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GPaa78JIEnY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3&start=290" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>\

Love this one.

CSL
10-26-2010, 08:00 PM
First time I've ever had any clue what was being said at the start of his entrance song.

MoFo
10-26-2010, 08:48 PM
The Honk-a-meter was the greatest gimmick of all time for a couple of weeks.

Xero
10-26-2010, 09:04 PM
I go back and forth on Santino. Right now I hate his fucking Bert face.

Wishbone
10-26-2010, 09:56 PM
WWE needs to bring back heel Santino he was such an awesome character I mean he was funny but he could also be taken seriously as a competitor to a degree where as now he's just....... well horrible

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Santino beating the two time WWE Champion and the breakout star of last year was complete horseshit. Sheamus is one of the people who is being thought of facing the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and they pull this shit? Such horrible, short sited booking. This match should have been this.

Ding ding ding.

Brogue Kick.

Pin.

Ding ding ding.

Too Many Limes! Too Many Limes!

CSL
10-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Yeah, obviously Sheamus's push and entire career are now down the drain because he was pinned in something that was put over as a complete fluke. Bastard WWE.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-26-2010, 10:31 PM
It's a god damn upset. The Rock lost to the Hurricane too. Shut your fucking mouth, TPWW.

BizarroKing
10-26-2010, 10:33 PM
Hey now it's not the end for Sheamus...Remember Chavo Guerrero? He had to job to Hornswoggle several times! But he recovered...in fact he ended up getting the greatest push of all time shortly after with the greatest gimmick ever...

The Swagger Soaring Eagle!

wait...

glanville6
10-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Yeah I don't know if Santino can ever be a credible competitor, but I'd like to see it.

Graveler
10-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Hey now it's not the end for Sheamus...Remember Chavo Guerrero? He had to job to Hornswoggle several times! But he recovered...in fact he ended up getting the greatest push of all time shortly after with the greatest gimmick ever...

wait...

Who did he piss off for that to happen

Mr. Nerfect
10-27-2010, 01:43 AM
The hints are all there that the WWE wants to push Santino. Maybe not to the point where he is the WWE Champion tomorrow, but his entertainment value finally seems to be getting to the point where the WWE is slowly inserting him into the ring with higher level guys.

I don't think this is punishment for Sheamus at all. The guy is one of the hardest pushed guys in the history of the WWE, really, and he's a former two-time WWE Champion. He's not going anywhere anytime soon, and his loss can almost entirely be attributed to John Morrison. This will segue directly into a feud with Morrison. Perhaps we'll see Morrison & Santino remain buddy-buddy and form a team to compete against Sheamus at Survivor Series -- but yeah, this is definitely going to turn into something Sheamus vs. Morrison related -- and that is something I really want to see.

But I don't think Santino will be back to lying down for everyone next week. They wanted him in the Bragging Rights match, and they put him over Sheamus. They're seemingly trying to get people to mark out for Santino, which means I expect something will happen with him.

Hitman84
10-27-2010, 05:41 AM
First time I've ever had any clue what was being said at the start of his entrance song.

La vittoria è mia - Victory is mine.

Rammsteinmad
10-27-2010, 06:20 AM
I love Santino right now! Sadly the comedy stuff will always keep him in mid-card no matter what, but to be honest I'm perfectly fine with it. The little celebration dance he did when he beat Sheamus on Monday was cool. And the way he walks to the ring with his really epic entrance music is sweet.

Rammsteinmad
10-27-2010, 06:23 AM
Rey Mastrio! :rofl:

jskinnyg
10-27-2010, 12:59 PM

wait...

:yes::yes::yes:

Fucking hilarious...