PDA

View Full Version : anyone else think miz will cash in at SvS?

SOCCER LEGS
10-28-2010, 07:59 PM
i see barrett winning the title after cena knocks out both barrett and orton and pulls barrett on top of orton for the win.

after barrett wins the title miz comes out, and hits the reality check on barrett and cena counts the pin.

The Pope
10-28-2010, 08:03 PM
I'd rather see Barrett win the title and keep it for some time.

SOCCER LEGS
10-28-2010, 08:04 PM
not talking about what i want to happen, just what i think will.

The Pope
10-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Well don't think that.

Perry Saturn
10-28-2010, 08:08 PM
The Pope telling it like it is

SaskatchewanChamp
10-28-2010, 08:12 PM
No.

JimmyMess
10-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Do I think this will happen? No probably not. They seem to be building Miz for bigger things. And it wouldn't make sense to have him cash in the MITB off of John Cena's work (taking out Barrett, etc.)

Stealth-Icon
10-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Whenever he cashes it in, I expect him to be the first one not to win the belt. I don't see him as the Heavyweight Champ yet. Definitely in the future, but down the road.

Xero
10-28-2010, 10:18 PM
It could happen, but it would kill Barrett. If Barrett's going to win it, he needs to hold onto it for a bit.

Ruien
10-28-2010, 11:35 PM
Barrett winning the title so soon makes me cringe.

VSG
10-28-2010, 11:36 PM
Cena is being advertised at House shows in Dec as being still in the Nexus, although that could still change.

Xero
10-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Barrett winning the title so soon makes me cringe.

WWE put themselves in this position. They hadn't pushed enough new guys so now they're panicking to make guys. Someone like Punk should be in the position of being a potential world champion, but he doesn't NEED it because he's made in WWE at this point. Barrett needs it if he's going to be a true major player this quickly.

James Steele
10-29-2010, 02:20 AM
WWE put themselves in this position. They hadn't pushed enough new guys so now they're panicking to make guys. Someone like Punk should be in the position of being a potential world champion, but he doesn't NEED it because he's made in WWE at this point. Barrett needs it if he's going to be a true major player this quickly.

WWE has made a lot of stars, but they all fucked WWE over.

Lesnar
Lashley
Batista
Jeff Hardy
Ken Kennedy
RVD

Xero
10-29-2010, 02:23 AM
Lesnar was 02-04, but point taken.

Jeritron
10-29-2010, 11:50 AM
Barrett is ready to be champion and it's not a bad position at all that the belt is going to be on him so soon. Some guys are ready sooner than others. Usually I agree with guys being built up, but I felt Barrett was ready to be a world champion when the Nexus angle started. I also don't think it kills him at all if it doesn't end up on him this year. Either works.

I would never have Barrett win only for for Miz to cash in on him. There's no point. That's two first time champions in 5 minutes. I don't think they'd do that

RiX1024
10-29-2010, 12:05 PM
I'd love to see the RAW GM makes an announcement right to the end of the match that there is another participant in the match and The Miz comes out to cash his MITB and win the belt. Just like Edge winning the title in 2008.

Hanso Amore
10-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Barrett isnt AS GREEN as his time in the WWE would indicate, and isnt your typical WWE Developmental push through.

Hes been wrestling for like 7 years, and he is 30. Think about where Most stars are at that point in their career/age. Hes not Orton at 23/24 or something like that.

Aguakate
10-29-2010, 02:02 PM
It's not going to happen at Survivor Series, because Barrett and Miz are 2 of the top heels in the company and WWE will not pit them against each other.

Joe Kerr
10-30-2010, 08:11 PM

Lesnar
Lashley
Batista
Jeff Hardy
Ken Kennedy
RVD

WWE did not make RVD:rant:

Also the wwe fucked Ken kennedy over because he got hurt 1 to many times

dronepool
10-30-2010, 08:17 PM

Lesnar
Lashley
Batista
Jeff Hardy
Ken Kennedy
RVD

RVD was a star before he came to the WWE.

erickman
10-30-2010, 09:24 PM
WWE did not make RVD:rant:

Also the wwe fucked Ken kennedy over because he got hurt 1 to many times

yeah poor ken he has another push screwed up in tna by geting hurt again that guy is just unluckey

Triple Naitch
10-30-2010, 09:40 PM
I can't see WWE putting a heel over a heel using Money in the Bank. It makes no sense. Barrett should go over Orton and have a good run til the end of the year. The way I would do it is have Miz get hurt in a match with someone, maybe a monster like Big Show or Henry or Kane, and keep him out for a little while. Then have Cena defeat Barrett for the title in an excruciating match, maybe an Iron Man or 2/3 Falls match. After Cena gets the win, Miz makes his return, cashes in, and defeats Cena for the title.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-31-2010, 04:56 AM
I can't see WWE putting a heel over a heel using Money in the Bank. It makes no sense. Barrett should go over Orton and have a good run til the end of the year. The way I would do it is have Miz get hurt in a match with someone, maybe a monster like Big Show or Henry or Kane, and keep him out for a little while. Then have Cena defeat Barrett for the title in an excruciating match, maybe an Iron Man or 2/3 Falls match. After Cena gets the win, Miz makes his return, cashes in, and defeats Cena for the title.

Good plan except it gives Cena his 10th title reign. I'm not ok with Cena getting his 10th title reign before Edge does.

I think at Survivor Series Cena will help Barrett win the championship. After the match Cena will then go over to Orton to say that he is sorry and tells him he'll help him win the title in the rematch. Cena will then either shake his hand or pull the hand into the Attitude Adjustment. Cena refuses the offer to leave Nexus and will become a full fledged heel member.

Or that will be saved for the next PPV which would Orton's guaranteed rematch with Barrett. Cena would cost Orton the match and join Nexus again as a full fledged heel member. It would lead to another Cena/Orton feud but with the roles totally reversed from what we have been used to with Cena being the hated heel and Orton being the beloved face. I think Cena's limited wrestling style favors him being a ground and pound heel which is what got him noticed in WWE in the first place.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-31-2010, 04:57 AM
yeah poor ken he has another push screwed up in tna by geting hurt again that guy is just unluckey

Karma is a bitch Mr. Anderson...Anderson.

Ruien
10-31-2010, 11:44 AM
We seem to get one of these threads every ppv.

Mr Amazing
10-31-2010, 11:49 AM
just have barrett win the title cena than beats down on barrett orton cashes in his rematch clause right then and there and then orton gets beat down by nexus and then miz cashes in money in the bank

Mr. Nerfect
10-31-2010, 06:21 PM
I actually can see Cena beating up Barrett after helping him win the WWE Title, and then The Miz cashing in. Miz vs. Orton vs. Barrett vs. Cena at TLC.

FourFifty
10-31-2010, 08:31 PM
The Miz > Barrett

Dante69
10-31-2010, 08:54 PM

Lesnar
Lashley
Batista
Jeff Hardy
Ken Kennedy
RVD

Don't forget:

Vader
Goldberg
Scott Steiner
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
X-Pac

Perry Saturn
10-31-2010, 08:56 PM
Don't forget:
Scott Hall
X-Pac

I think these 2 kinda did it to themselves via alcohol abuse

Lara Emily
11-01-2010, 12:21 AM
The Miz > Barrett

Disagree

James Steele
11-01-2010, 10:56 PM
WWE did make RVD a household name. RVD was famous to hardcore wrestling fans, but thats it. Thats like saying WWE didn't make Bret Hart a star because he was in Stampede.