PDA

View Full Version : What's next for Big Show?

Rollermacka
11-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Now I love Pee Wee Herman as much as the next guy but what do you think Big Show should do after Knucklehead fades away? I would love to see him go back to the mean, angry giant and possibily getting a nice long title reign in the not too distant future.

SaskatchewanChamp
11-03-2010, 12:31 AM
Santina's boyfriend.

VSG
11-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Who allowed you back in here anyway?

Aguakate
11-03-2010, 12:55 AM
...After THIS:

http://i54.tinypic.com/ev52tz.jpg

...there's no way he can be a "monster". People won't buy it. He's lost all credibility.

PS: Btw, nice to see the man on the far left. Ever since he was fired as Minnesota Twins manager in "Little Big League", I hadn't seen him.

Tom Guycott
11-03-2010, 01:40 AM
...After THIS:

*Knuckleheads movie poster*

...there's no way he can be a "monster". People won't buy it. He's lost all credibility.

PS: Btw, nice to see the man on the far left. Ever since he was fired as Minnesota Twins manager in "Little Big League", I hadn't seen him.

Dennis Farina. He was "Cousin Avi" in "Snatch" (you know, that one Guy Ritchie flick where Brad Pitt was the tattoed gypsy that a lot of people couldn't understand when he talked). I fucking love that movie.

Also, if HHH didn't lose credibility for being a vampire wannabe in Blade III, Show could monster back up after this blows over. If he wants to be a one-dimensional monster again, that is. He only ever gets to show personality as a goofy giant. You know, like Andre.

Mr. Nerfect
11-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Yeah, Big Show will be fine. Personally, I think right now they should keep the tandem of Big Show & Kofi Kingston alive. Have them challenge for the WWE Tag Team Titles at Survivor Series in a Fatal Four Way against Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel, Michael McGillicutty & Husky Harris and The Dashing Ones (I could explain how this would all make sense, but I won't). Show & Kofi lose there, but since there are shenanigans in their elimination, they get a one-on-one shot against Nexus at TLC, where they could actually win the titles. I dunno.

Big Show & Kofi then enter the Royal Rumble separately, and then it's Elimination Chamber and then Money in the Bank time for them, I think. That takes Show through WrestleMania.

jskinnyg
11-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Of course he will be just fine... But I have always said that Show was amazingly funny and is a better face than heel... He can play the angry giant anytime someone pisses him off... He's just a naturally funny guy... Like Orton is a natural heel...

Rollermacka
11-03-2010, 11:19 AM
...After THIS:

I think anyone can go back to being a monster. Look at Abyss, a few months ago he was mildly retarded and being Hulk Hogan's lacky. Now hes back to a monster and its alot better. I'd rather see Big Show as a lone heel than a big goof or somebodys back up

XL
11-04-2010, 01:03 PM
I hate goofy Big Show, but another run as a "monster heel" doesn't interest me either.

#BROKEN Hasney
11-04-2010, 01:22 PM
I know what you mean about the film thing. I couldnt take Matt Damon seriously as Jason Bourne after being in Kevin Smith films. Damn these actors changing what they do.

Volare
11-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Damon was great in the Ocean's films though.

erickman
11-05-2010, 05:57 PM
yeah i like show better as a face he is just too funny to be a monster heel, i loved when he fueded with angle, and when he came out as fat basterd.

DrA
11-05-2010, 06:04 PM
He seems to have calmed down a bit, so I don't think he's going to become angry unless he experiences a severe trauma.

Xero
11-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Nothing at all.

Emperor Smeat
11-05-2010, 08:59 PM
He will stay as a comedic face for at least a couple more months since no real need to build him up as a monster heel since both the heavyweight and IC division have enough heels or developing heels.

Wouldn't make sense to have him as the monster heel for the main title since Kane is currently the monster heel. The IC division itself is currently full of wrestlers and busy with storylines to just stick Big Show in the division.

XL
11-05-2010, 09:03 PM
They still refer to him as the "Captain of SmackDown!", so the next logical step is to have him develop a pirate/pilot gimmick.

DLVH84
11-06-2010, 12:14 AM
...After THIS:

Maybe Big Show could do a guest spot on any current comedy sitcoms (i.e. Hot In Cleveland, Two and a Half Men, etc.)

Eklipse
11-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Mid-card at best.

We will never see hinm with WWE/WHC Title.

Stickman
11-07-2010, 12:38 PM
I would love to see him as a bad ass heel again. Maybe find a new devastating finisher like a power bomb and just randomly powerbomb people. A world title reign could work. He deserves it. I buy him as a monster 1000000x more than Kane.

Rollermacka
09-25-2011, 09:13 PM
New situation, after being destroyed by Mark Henry what should Big Show do if he comes back?

St. Jimmy
09-25-2011, 09:17 PM
I got him a book with advice.

http://changethis.com/manifesto/20.01.GoingHome/image/20.01.GoingHome.jpg?1269549989

Super V
09-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Feud with someone from the Raw roster.

Lock Jaw
09-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Chef gimmick.

XL
09-25-2011, 09:55 PM
I really wish that when Show was "trapped under the car"/"in pain" that they had Kane laughing hysterically (y'know, cos he loves pain and suffering and all that). Instant fued when the 2 return. Granted we've seen Show and Kane wrestle before...

My guess is he either returns to fued with Henry, which would suck or he returns to big, angry giant mode (again) on Raw.

Rollermacka
09-25-2011, 11:09 PM
I really wish that when Show was "trapped under the car"/"in pain" that they had Kane laughing hysterically (y'know, cos he loves pain and suffering and all that). Instant fued when the 2 return. Granted we've seen Show and Kane wrestle before...

Lol, somebody should find that "grappling" match they had awhile back around May 19th

#BROKEN Hasney
09-26-2011, 05:36 AM
Midget rapist gimmick

MoFo
09-26-2011, 12:50 PM
I liked that 'imposter' gimmick he had like a decade ago, came out dressed as Hogan and Val Venis and shit.

Rammsteinmad
09-26-2011, 01:22 PM
Don't really care to be honest. I like Big Show, but I feel he's kinda run his course.

screech
09-26-2011, 11:27 PM
Lol, somebody should find that "grappling" match they had awhile back around May 19th

Match of the year.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RZvBxOa84nc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rollermacka
09-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Match of the year.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RZvBxOa84nc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lol, this is the finest wrestling clinic I've ever seen. At least they looked like they were trying :-\