1) HARD KNOCKS WRESTLING = 84 POINTS

2) NEW AGE PRO WRESTLING = 75 POINTS

3) IMPACT WRESTLING CORPORATION = 70 POINTS

4) UNIVERSAL CARNAGE ENTERPRISES = 63 POINTS

5) BAD ASS WRESTLING = 43 POINTS

XL
11-11-2010, 04:19 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=1591

NOTE: Large chunks of the show will be hidden behind spoiler tags. Please make sure you read it all.

This is dialogue
This is in-ring action

The show opens with Commissioner Jeff Jarrett in his office.

Jarrett: Ladies and Gentlemen, in two weeks, IWC will present Helloween. The scheduled main event for this event is a World Championship match between champion Randy Orton and challenger Dustin Rhodes. Tonight, these two men will have an opportunity to scout each other in “Pick Your Poison” matches. Dustin has already told me who will be facing Randy tonight. That man is one half of the team that will soon challenge for the tag-team championship, Luke Gallows! After his match, Randy will announce who Dustin will face in the main event. Now that that is out of the way, there’s something I need to address. Recently, the wrestlers of IWC have become considerably more… on-edge as we approach Helloween. I can understand that. Helloween is one of our cornerstone pay per views each year, and as such everyone wants a spot on the card. However, I am SICK AND TIRED of everyone thinking they run things around here. There’s only ONE sheriff in this town, and you’re looking at him.

The camera view changes, and we are now watching the same scene over the Impactron inside the arena.

Jarrett: So, I went out and hired a couple “deputies” to help keep the peace in the ring. Gentlemen, please.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CsldMqKBKvM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&███████████"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CsldMqKBKvM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&███████████" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cole: Taz! That’s… That’s…

Taz: That definitely is! It’s Mark Henry and Vance Archer.

They come down and stand at the bottom of the entrance ramp with their arms folded over their chests and scowls on their faces.

Jarrett: If anyone thinks they want to come down and interfere with what’s happening in the ring, they are gonna have to deal with Henry and Archer first. These men have the authority to do whatever they feel is necessary to protect the integrity of IWC matches.

With that, Henry and Archer each crack a sick, sadistic smile.

Taz: That’s a real rocketbuster announcement, Cole!

Cole: The Commish sure isn’t pulling any punches.

Jarrett gives the crowd a chance to digest his announcement before continuing.

Jarrett: Now then, on to another matter of business. At the end of last week’s show, Triple H was attacked from behind by Jesse Gordy. I have had both Gordy and Dustin Rhodes in my office for long interviews and am convinced that Jesse is NOT a member of the Family, so there will be NO repercussions against Rhodes’ group, and Jesse Gordy is NOT going to be held to my “no-touching” policy between the Family and Orton and Triple H.

Taz: Wow! Gordy’s on his own?!?!

Jarrett: HOWEVER, based on HIS actions last week, I AM adding Carlito to Orton and Triple H in that policy. That means if Carlito attacks any family member outside of a official match, then Randy Orton will be stripped of his World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd lets out a cheer at that news.

Jarrett: Now then, I’ve taken up enough time. Get the first match going!

Ring announcer: This contest is scheduled for one fall. Coming to the ring:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QHlcYXudfE4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&███████████"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QHlcYXudfE4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&███████████" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Jey Uso!

Cole: And welcome once again, everybody, to the only professional wrestling show left on network television - IWC Tuesday Night Titans. Taz, Commissioner Jeff Jarrett has had quite a bit on his plate tonight, and we’re just getting started.

Taz: Absolutely, Cole. And we’re starting off tonight’s show with a very motivated Jey Uso taking on Family member Husky Harris. Uso has been trying to get the attention of the Family, but keeps coming up short of the pay window.

Cole: Right. Last week after losing to Bryan Danielson, Jey openly challenged Husky Harris in an attempt to get his foot in the door with the Family. He has GOT to prove himself tonight if he has ANY shot at joining the second- and third-generation stable.

As Jey gets to the bottom of the ramp, Mark Henry and Vance Archer give him a scowl, but part and let him through.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/erpgy3DW3c4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&███████████"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/erpgy3DW3c4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&███████████" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ring announcer: And his opponent, representing the Family, Husky Harris.

Taz: With everything that’s gone on with the Family over the past few weeks, How much focus is Husky actually going to have coming in to this match?

Cole: He had better be focused, Taz. Even though he’s not had the best of luck recently, Jey Uso is nobody to sneeze at.

As soon as Husky is through the ropes, Jey lands a double sledge to Husky’s back. Jey continues the assault with some vicious stomps to the back. Harris rolls out of the ring and gets to his feet. Uso follows him to the outside. Harris catches Jey coming in with a knife edge chop. They go back and forth chopping each other. Husky starts getting in two chops to Uso’s one. Uso attempts to clothesline Harris, but Husky ducks and Jey runs into the ringpost. Harris rolls into the ring while the referee continues to count Uso out. Jey slides under the bottom rope at the count of 8, and Husky takes advantage with a stomp to Uso’s hand followed by an elbow drop to the back. They finally lock up and maneuver for position. After several moments with neither man finding an opening, they separate. They try to lock up again, but again neither man gets an advantage. They move to lock up a third time, but Harris raises up and cartwheels out of the way. He climbs up to the second turnbuckle and attempts to bring down an axe handle onto Uso, but Jey counters with a kick to the gut that sends Harris rolling across to the other corner. As he pulls himself up, Husky notices Uso coming in for a Samoan Splash and moves out of the way. Jey eats turnbuckle and turns around into an atomic drop. As Jey dances around, Husky peppers him with rights and lefts. Uso drops down and rolls out of the ring. As he rests against the retaining barricade near the timekeeper’s location, Husky comes out and clotheslines him over the wall and into the timekeeper’s lap. When Jey hits, we hear a sick THUNK as his head comes into contact with the ringbell. Husky looks down at the now unconscious Uso before rolling back into the ring. Jey still hasn’t shaken the cobwebs loose when the referee calls for the bell.

Winner by countout: Husky Harris

Cole: Yet another heartbreaking loss by Jey Uso, although this one definitely was due more to bad luck than any of his previous failures.

Taz: But a loss is a loss, Cole. Whether by pinfall, disqualification, or countout, it still goes into the record books as a loss.

Cole: The biggest question is where does Jey go from here?

Taz: Only time will tell. And speaking of time, we’ve got to take a timeout. When we come back, our Women’s Champ will be in action.

We fade out as medics are helping Jey Uso to the back.

***COMMERCIAL***

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kbjdmOe6Nnk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&███████████"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kbjdmOe6Nnk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&███████████" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ring announcer: The following women’s contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the IWC Women’s Champion, Victoria!

Cole: The She-Devil has been asking for stiffer competition since winning the title in a controversial decision 3 months ago from Lacey Von Erich.

Taz: Yeah, Lacey’s foot was under the ropes but the referee didn’t see it. Jeff Jarrett upheld the referee’s decision but ordered a rematch, which Victoria got herself disqualified from to keep the title. Since then she’s been eeking out victories over the rest of the women here in the IWC.

Cole: Her psychotic nature has her believing that she’s considerably more dominant than she has shown recently.

Ring announcer: And her opponent:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rxUYat6fm4c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&███████████"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rxUYat6fm4c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&███████████" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

From Los Angeles, California, Eve Torres!

Cole: And Eve has been slowly but surely climbing through the ranks since arriving 3 months ago.

Taz: Her training at the Gracie Jiu-jitsu Academy has really brought her along quickly. The other ladies are having a tough time keeping up with her.

They lock up and wrench around for position. Eve is able to hook an arm and flip Victoria onto her back. Eve then drops a leg across Victoria’s chest while twisting the arm that she still holds on to. Victoria struggles around for a moment but is able to kip up to her feet and reverse the hold, spinning Eve onto the mat. Victoria gets up quickly and plants a foot into Eve’s side before Eve can roll away to regain her feet. Another collar and elbow tie-up, but this time it’s Victoria who gains the advantage and whips Eve across the ring. Victoria sends Eve to the mat off the rebound with a nasty clothesline that nearly turns Eve inside out. Victoria goes to kick Eve again, but Eve catches the foot and brings Victoria crashing down with an ankle lock. Before she can get it fully locked in, Victoria grabs the rope and gets the break. Both ladies get to their feet and meet once again in the center of the ring. Victoria again sends Eve into the far ropes but Eve is able to cartwheel out of the way of another clothesline before connecting with a double mule kick to Victoria’s back. Victoria stumbles but is able to keep herself from falling. Eve is racing in to capitalize on her move, but Victoria is able to catch her coming in with a big boot to the face. Victoria picks up the still-dazed Eve and gives her a Widow’s Peak for the win.

Winner:Victoria

Cole: Once again, Victoria has gotten a win in a very close match.

Taz: Absolutely. I’ve just gotten word that next week there will be a Triple Threat match to determine a number one contender for Victoria’s Women’s Championship at Helloween.

As Taz is talking, the video feed changes to a camera in the parking garage, where we see a limo pulling in. Once it stops, the driver quickly gets to the back door, but doesn’t get a chance to actually open it before HHH gets out. He is definitely a man on a mission, carrying his trusty sledgehammer with him. He storms through the back, getting in the face of everyone he passes.

HHH: Where’s Gordy?

Random employee: Man, I don’t…

Hunter doesn’t even let the guy finish before knocking him out and continuing down the hallway. He sees another headset wearing employee and grabs him buy the front of his polo shirt.

HHH: I’m only going to ask you this once. Where… is… Gordy?

Headset guy (pointing): D-D-D… Down there.

Triple H shoves Headset guy to the ground and takes off in the direction he pointed. At the end of the hall is a single door. HHH opens the door and storms in. He sees Jesse Gordy across the room and attacks him with the sledgehammer. After two or three shots, IWC officials and other wrestlers come in and forcibly separate the two.

HHH: You wanna make a fool of me, Gordy? Are you that desperate? Noone makes their name at my expense! I’m gonna destroy you and everything you hold dear! And I’m gonna enjoy every minute of it.

Gordy: You held me down in WWE, got Hayes to give me a stupid hick gimmick, and you say you’re gonna destroy me? Seems like you had a pretty big head start on that and I’m just making up for lost time!

Taz: Jesse Gordy showed up out of nowhere last week and took out a tired Triple H after his match with Chavo Guerrero. Hunter’s guard was down a bit based on Jeff Jarrett’s hands-off dictate with the Family. He certainly wasn’t expecting someone to jump him from out of the crowd.

Cole: Gordy definitely took advantage of that lapse in concentration of Triple H. I doubt he’s going to have that opportunity again.

Taz: Up next, it’s time for Orton’s dose of poison as he takes on Luke Gallows.

***COMMERCIAL***

We come back to the locker room of the Family, where Dustin Rhodes is congratulating Husky Harris on his victory earlier. Jey Uso comes in with an icepack on his head.

Jey: You know that I would have won that match if not for that bad luck.

Harris: I don’t know anything like that at all. In fact, I had you going

Dustin Rhodes interrupts and hold Husky back.

Dustin: Easy there, Husky. Dustin turns to Jey. You really want to prove yourself to us? I’m going to give you one last chance. Next week, you can take on Husky again. But no more excuses, and no more crying.

Jey: Next week? You got it. And Harris, you’re gonna get it.
Harris lunges toward Uso, but Uso doesn’t flinch.

Husky: Next week, I’m gonna prove once and for all that you don’t belong in the Family.

Uso storms out.

We return to ringside as Gallows is already coming down the ramp for his match.

Cole: One more chance, Taz. That seems fair after Jey’s bad luck struck again tonight.

Taz: Next week, Uso gets Harris one more time, but even if he wins, will he be welcomed into the Family?

Cole: Only time will tell. But we’ve got more in-ring action right now with Luke Gallows taking on the World Champion in our first Pick Your Poison match.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8v9uLgGw5bU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&███████████"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8v9uLgGw5bU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&███████████" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Orton comes down to the ring with the same determination that helped make him champion. He gets to Mark Henry and Vance Archer and stares them both down before heading up the steps and into the ring.

[color=magenta]Orton locks up with the noticeably taller Gallows, and Luke uses that height advantage to muscle Orton back into a corner. The ref gets a clean break from both men. They back to the center of the ring and lock up again. Orton gets shoved into a corner again. Surprisingly, both men break cleanly again. This time when they reposition in the center of the ring, Orton slaps Gallows in the face. An enraged Gallows grabs Orton and carries him to a corner and lays several shoulders into Orton’s midsection. As the ref gets between the two to force a separation, Orton manages to get a hand up to rake Gallow’s eyes. As Luke stumbles backwards, Orton quickly goes on the offensive, with rights and lefts to the exposed gut of Gallows. Luke shoves Orton back, but Randy keeps coming. Gallows shoves Orton off again, but Randy bounces off the ropes and delivers a flying elbow to fell the bigger man. Orton continues to punish Luke by dropping a knee into his side, then starts stomping each appendage. Luke sits up, only to return to the canvas courtesy of a low dropkick by Randy. When Gallows sits up again, Randy gets him in a headlock. Randy grinds away for a moment before Luke is able to get to his knees and eventually to his feet while Orton continues to apply pressure. Gallows backs into a corner, and on the third time, Orton finally releases the hold. As Gallows works to recover, Randy storms out of the corner and delivers a bulldog to Luke. He notices that Gallows is down and starts to snap into his psychotic state. Orton maneuvers around and waits for Luke to get to his hands and knees before delivering the knockout punt. The referee’s count is academic.

Winner: Randy Orton

The referee goes to raise Orton’s hand, but Randy yanks his arm away and calls for a microphone.

Orton: Dustin, you thought that this was going to be a challenge to me? Were you ever mistaken. But I’ve chosen someone that most definitely will make you feel the burn. Your opponent tonight is… Kane!

Taz: Woah!

Cole: So our main event tonight is going to be Dustin Rhodes versus one half of the Tag Champions – Kane. I’m going to ask Mark Henry to come over here and keep me company while that freak is out here.

Taz: Snap out of it, Cole. I’m sure he’s going to have other things to worry about than tormenting you.

Cole: You’d better be right. I’m still consulting with lawyers about the possibilities that are in front of me.

Taz: But enough about you, Cole. There’s still lots of action left on tonight’s broadcast. We now know who Dustin Rhodes’ opponent will be, but up next, Low Ki and Bryan Danielson team up again to take on Edge and Vladimir Kozlov.

***COMMERCIAL***

All four of the competitors are in the ring when we come back from the break. Edge gets Kozlov to step out of the ring so he can start off the match against Low Ki.

At the initial lockup, Low Ki goes behind and delivers a suplex to Edge. As Low Ki goes to capitalize on the maneuver, Danielson reaches way out and tags himself in. Low Ki looks at him for a moment, then holds his arm out for Danielson to please show him what he’s got. Danielson climbs in and locks up with Edge. Bryan also manages to get behind Edge and delivers a Northern Lights suplex for a 1 count. As Edge gets up, Danielson goes over and tags Low Ki back in. Low Ki quickly comes back through the ropes and ties up with Edge. Ki fires Edge across the way and catches him with a drop kick on the rebound, then tags Danielson back in again. As Danielson locks up with Edge, we can tell Edge is getting upset by this constant switching out of his opponents. He is unable to keep himself from tasting the bottom of Danielson’s boots as Bryan also connects with a drop kick. As Low Ki is entering the ring again, Edge bails out and runs over to grab a microphone.

Edge: No, no, no, no, nonononoNO! I’m NOT going to play along with your little game of “anything you can do I can do better.” You want someone to play with? Play with Kozlov. I’m out of here.

Edge throws down the mic and starts to head for the back, but Mark Henry and Vance Archer block his path and point back to the ring. Edge tries to force his way through, but Mark gives him an overhand chop which stuns Edge enough for Bryan Danielson to come off the ring apron with a seated senton, then throw Edge back into the ring. Edge rolls over to his corner and tags Kozlov into the match. Vladimir steps through the ropes and attempt to lock up with Low Ki, but Low Ki ducks and connects with a kick to the back of Kozlov’s knee. Kozlov swings wildly at Low Ki, who somersaults over to his corner and tags in Danielson. Bryan jumps onto the top rope and hits a flying kick that connects with Kozlov’s chest. As Vladimir stumbles backward, Danielson gets up and slingshots off the rope with a flying clothesline to take the big man off his feet. Bryan tags his partner in, and Low Ki climbs to the top turnbuckle. Kozlov gets up and charges in, only to be met by a huricanrana to take him back down to the mat. Low Ki again ascends the to the top in his corner, and as he prepares to deliver a Warrior’s Way, Bryan touches Low Ki’s boot and tags himself in. Ki doesn’t notice, and delivers his finisher. The referee waves off the count to a stunned Low Ki as Danielson comes in and puts Kozlov in Cattle Mutilation for the win.

Winners by submission: Bryan Danielson and Low Ki

At this point, Edge has finally regained his senses, and with a disgusted look at the three men in the ring, storms off to the back, stopping just long enough to shoot eye darts at Mark Henry, who threatens to backhand Edge as he lets him pass.

Meanwhile in the ring, Danielson and Low Ki are having a heated discussion about what happened. This leads to a shoving match and then all out slugging. Referees manage to separate the partners in short order, and as they are pulling Danielson to the back, he regains his composure and shoves the referees away as he gets to the entrance.

Taz: Looks like what had been a friendly parting of the ways just got a bit less friendly, eh, Cole?

Cole: Is mutual respect finally out the window with these two? Could tonight’s events have finally set these two on a collision course? Only time will tell. Well, up next, based on the win that was handed to him last week when Carlito wouldn’t stop his attack after the bell, Michael McGillicutty gets a rematch with the Gateway champion and if he wins, he’ll get a title shot at Helloween. And then our main event, as Dustin Rhodes takes on the opponent chosen for him by Randy Orton – Kane!

***COMMERCIAL***

When we come back, Michael McGillicutty is already in the ring, anxiously awaiting his opponent.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KXyNdD9RTHs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KXyNdD9RTHs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Carlito comes down and “accidentally” bumps into Vance Archer on his way to the ring. Carlito gives him a smug chuckle and climbs into the ring.

[color=magenta]Carlito starts out aggressively. Everyone can tell that he isn’t interested in playing games this week. He doesn’t even lock up with McGillicutty, instead beginning the match with a series of kicks and punches. McGillicutty has to cover up and back into the corner to get the ref to call for a break. Carlito again gets physical with Michael. After more brawling, McGillicutty has to duck between the ropes, forcing another break. This time when Carlito comes in, McG makes him pay. Mike catches Carlito with a drop toe hold followed up by several elbow drops. McGillicutty picks Carlito up by the hair and throws him into a corner. Carlito receives a few forearm shivers before being bieled out of the corner. McGillicutty follows up with a neck snap. He climbs the turnbuckle and as Carlito gains his feet, delivers a flying inseguri to Colon. McGillicutty gets up and motions for Carlito to rise. As Carlito gets to his feet, Michael gets beside him, hooks the neck and leg and executes a Perfect Plex. The referee counts three and we have a new #1 contender for the Gateway Championship while the crowd goes wild.

Winner: Michael McGillicutty

Taz: Whoa! Where did THAT come from?

Cole: Well, Michael McGillicutty proved tonight that he is in fact his father’s son as he busted out Mr. Perfect’s finisher.

Taz: I thought we were going to see a repeat of last week’s match when Carlito countered the McGillicutter into a backcracker, but apparently Michael learned a thing or two last week. If he can keep up this learning curve there’s no telling how far he’ll go.

The camera changes to show Dustin Rhodes walking through the backstage area.

Cole: One day soon he could outshine this man, the leader of the Family, Dustin Rhodes who’s coming to the ring right now. Our main event is NEXT.

***COMMERCIAL***

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e5YLU-maIQ0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&███████████"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e5YLU-maIQ0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&███████████" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ring announcer: [color=green]The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is the main event of the evening. Making his way to the ring, from Austin, Texas - Dustin Rhodes. And his opponent:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyVanN80ZAk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&███████████"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyVanN80ZAk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&███████████" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

From Death Valley, California - Kane!

Taz: What can you say about Kane that hasn’t been said before? He’s a mean, sadistic son-of-a-gun.

Cole: And tonight, Randy Orton chose him to try and soften up Dustin Rhodes before their match at Helloween.

Taz: Well, he’s definitely a good choice for doing just that, Cole.

After Kane’s traditional pyro display in the ring, Dustin steps back in to face the behemoth.

XL
11-11-2010, 04:22 PM
The two men lock gazes before the initial collar and elbow tie up. Kane easily shoves Dustin off and back into a corner. Rhodes comes out and locks up again with similar results. A third time and this time Dustin is able to hold on as Kane pushes him toward the corner, switching at the last moment so that it is Kane who ends up with his back to the turnbuckle. Dustin lays in some stiff jabs to Kane’s midsection before the referee backs him off. Kane comes out of the corner while Dustin chops away at him. One pieface later and Dustin is rolling backwards. He comes charging back in to meet a huge boot from Kane. Kane looks to end the match quickly by throttling Rhodes’ neck and picking him up for a choke slam, but Dustin rakes Kane’s face to free himself. A punch to the gut doubles Kane over and Dustin comes off the rope with a knee lift. Some more punches has Kane reeling as Dustin loads up for a flying bionic forearm. Dustin is first to his feet and attempts to stack Kane up for the pin, but Kane kicks out at 1. Dustin mounts Kane and begins striking him in the face. The referee quickly pulls Dustin off, and Kane gets to his feet madder than ever. An open-handed chop slows Dustin’s assault, and Kane grabs Rhodes’ arm and whips him into a corner. Kane follows him in with an avalanche and then turns around and backs into Rhodes several times. As the referee is attempting to pull Kane out of the corner, Rhodes gains the advantage with a “trick knee” to Kane’s private parts. As Kane grimaces, Rhodes comes out with a bulldog to his opponent, then rolls him over for a count of 2 before Kane powers out.
Kane sits up and receives some kicks to his back before he is able to get to his feet. Kane leans against the ropes and gets clotheslined over the top rope but lands on his feet on the floor. As he puts a knee up on the apron to get back into the ring, Dustin attacks with a baseball slide which Kane dodges, leaving Dustin sprawled on the protective mats. Kane stands him up and delivers a vicious clothesline of his own before rolling Rhodes into the ring and then following himself. Dustin again shoots off the far rope but once again Kane is ready with a kick to the face which flattens Rhodes. Kane is quickly over and picking Rhodes up for a chokeslam, which he executes flawlessly. Rather than go for a cover, he picks Rhodes up and inflicts more punishment with a tombstone piledriver before finally ending the match.

Winner: Kane

As Kane celebrates, Randy Orton comes out to the top of the entrance ramp and applauds. Kane gets one more pyro display as we go off the air with Kane standing over his fallen foe. [/color]

XL
11-11-2010, 04:22 PM
BAD ASS WRESTLING
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae34/Bizarroking/rampage.png?t=1289510660

Before the opening package airs, we see a recap of Christopher Daniels attack on The Undertaker last week, followed by a prerecorded video from Daniels himself. He's standing in the middle of a large graveyard, facing several graves before he to the camera to speak.

Daniels: Deadman...tonight on Rampage...I have a offer that's right up your alley. It's gonna be...a....grave....challenge!

After this brief promo, Rampage's usual video package airs, then we go to the arena and announce team of Jeremy Borash and SoCal Val.

JB: Hello everyone and welcome to BAW Rampage! We are live from the Mohegan Sun arena live in the Mohegan Sun casino! I have a feeling the Bad Asses are gonna be putting up some high stakes tonight

Val: Indeed, for starters we got a long awaited battle with Samoa Joe, who surely is looking to get some revenge on Drew McIntyre tonight for his attack two weeks ago. But is the Submission Machine from Samoa 100 percent?

JB: Also planned for tonight a very interesting match for sure. Raven has challenged Team 3D to a handicap hardcore match. Apparently he wants to send a message to RVD for their Clockwork Orange House of Fun match at Road 2 Ruin...but why a handicap match?

We head to the ring for the opening match

The Hurricane vs Frankie Kazarian

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/iiagH7lhO1g?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Kazarian makes his way dressed in red tights.

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Yucca Valley, California, weighing in at 215 lbs, “The Future” Frankie Kazarian!

JB: Kazarian put up a decent effort against BAW Intercontinental Champion Mr. Kennedy 2 weeks ago and last week it looks like he wants another shot at the title...

Val: And his opponent tonight earned a future title shot one week ago. Would a win for Kazarian be convincing enough to get him a rematch?

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/G-5OzI0LF7I?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Justin: And from Smithfield, North Carolina, weighing in at 216 lbs, The Hurricane!
Hurricane jumps off the ropes to enter the ring and slams into Kaz, going for a quick pin, but it only gets 1. Once Kaz recovers he kicks the superhero's back and nails a fisherman's suplex, but it only gets 1 as well. Kazarian waits for Hurricane to recover and dropkicks him in the chest, causing the hero to roll out of the ring for a moment. Once he does, Kaz bounces off the ropes from the other side and ricochets off of them and flings himself over the top ropes and into Hurricane with a crossbody to the outside. Once they both get back to their feet, Kaz delivers several knees to the hero's chest and rolls him back into the ring and covers for a 2. Hurricane recovers and grabs his opponent with a bodyslam, then mounts the turnbuckle and connects with a bulldog, but a pin attempt just barely gets 2. Following this, Hurricane waits for Kaz to recover and picks him up, ramming him into the turnbuckle and gets up to the top, beginning the “10 count” punches. After the 10th, he throws his opponent to the canvas face first. He runs to the ropes and gets tripped by Kazarian, who gets back to his feet and grabs Hurricane, connecting with a Wave of the Future, but Hurricane grabs the ropes before a 3 count. Kazarian waits fro him to recover and goes for a bicycle kick, but his opponent dodges and Kazarian goes crotch first into the ropes. Hurricane tries to take advantage of this and hits a back body drop, then picks Kaz up and attempting to throw him into the turnbuckle. Kaz reverses this and Hurricane is thrown there instead. Kaz rushes over and mounts the corner with the hero and nails the Flux Capacitor. Covers...1...2...3, it's over.

Winner: Frankie Kazarian.

Val: Do you think that victory will convince whoever's in charge to give Kazarian another shot at Kennedy the IC Champ?

JB: Who knows, but I do know we will see the champ in non-title action as well tonight against Desmond Wolfe...I believe we have him backstage now for his comments.

Backstage-Desmond Wolfe talks about his match tonight

Wolfe: Last week was a fluke! I can and will defeat that loudmouth...asshole...I've already talked to management and we reached a agreement; when I win tonight, I'll be in line for a title shot. Oh and once I win, perhaps I'll try out that mic of yours Kenny, see how I sound....Good Show.

Match+Promo=12 minutes.

Samoa Joe has arrived to the building, his arm bandaged up from Drew McIntyre's attack last week. He's heading straight for McIntyre's locker room, a psychotic look in his eyes. Several refs rush him to try and stop him

Ref: Joe please, you have to wait until tonight...

Joe grabs the guy by the throat

Joe: I...am not...waiting! he throws the ref against the wall

Joe: Tell him to get his ass out here now!

The other refs rush Joe attempting to stop him, albeit with lots of difficulty...

Heath Slater vs Percy Watson

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/t7gWCDTIAV4?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Slater enters the arena to boos as the sounds of a guitar solo play in the background; Slater pretends to play them on his fake “Guitar Hero” guitar (poorly) at the same time.

Val: What a impressive rock star!

Justin: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the land of rock and roll weighing in at 232 lbs, the self-proclaimed “One Man Rock Band” Heath Slater!

Slater head bangs his way to the ring to the annoyance of the fans. His opponent is heading to the ring next...

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/c3vBe3yxrk0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Watson is out in blue trimmed glasses and attire and enters the ring for the match.

Slater kicks Watson in the face to start, nearly knocking off his glasses and follows up by throwing him to the canvas and stomping away. Percy rolls out of the ring for a moment and gets back in with several punches to the 'rock star' and follows up with a quick brainbuster. After getting a 2 count, Percy grabs Slater by the hair and rams him into the turnbuckle and pauses to showboat to the delight of the crowd. This would backfire on him as Slater takes Watson down with a flip kick and following up with a spinning spinebuster for 2. Watson gets right back up and nails a enzuigiri and a second one once Slater gets back up again. He stomps down the redhead for a while and showboats some more, going for a cover and getting 2. Slater gets up and bounces off the ropes the same time Watson does and the two go down with simultaneous clotheslines. Slater is getting frustrated and looks to pull off a dirty trick...Percy is back to his feet the same time the redhead is and the two lock up. Slater accidentally pushes Percy into the ref, who gets knocked off his feet for a moment. As soon as he his, Slater grabs the fake guitar he brought with him and clobbers Percy in the head with it. The ref never saw the shot, but he does see Slater cover Watson, so he counts to 3.

Winner: “The One Man Rock Band” Heath Slater.

JB: Well, what a dirty trick on the account of the self-proclaimed “one man rock band”...

Afterwards, Heath Slater looks to do more damage to Percy, grabbing him and looking to nail the jumping neckbreaker but out of nowhere, Skip Sheffield charges out of the audience and into the ring. Before Slater knows it...WAM! He is blindsided with a enormous clothesline. Sheffield picks him up and delivers the 'Over-the Shoulder Boulder Holder” and the redhead is out like a light, much to the fans delight.

A recap of the Hardyz/Team 3D match from last week is played as well as the beatdown from Ink Inc. We see a graphic that shows the two will face each other next!

Match=7 minutes.

The Undertaker is shown backstage surrounded in darkness, staring off in the distance.

Ink Inc. vs The Hardy Boyz

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/R0PQ9lKFzm0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Justin: The following tag match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal...Ink Inc!

Ink Inc. enter to heavy boos. Jesse gets on the mic.

Jesse: Many people wonder why we attacked Team 3D and the Hardyz last week. Well, isn't it obvious? Those two are washed up! Finished! They have nothing left to prove! So why are they here? They want to try and become the first ever BAW Tag Team champions? Bull!

Shannon Moore takes the mic

Moore: Jeff, Devon, Matt, Bubba; you boys both taught us everything we know. The Hardyz for me, Team 3D for Jesse. Now we're gonna take BOTH of you out. Come Road 2 Ruin, we will be the ones standing tall with the tag belts! But we don't even have to wait, as right here and now, we'll prove that Tattoo Attitude is stronger than the so called Team Extreme!

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/rOR5M5jJ6os?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

The Hardyz don't even bother to let Justin Roberts finish their introduction before charging to the ring.

Jeff kicks Shannon down and tags Matt in who does the same. Matt picks him up and nails a side effect that gets 2. Shannon rolls out for a moment and bounces off the ropes with a cross body to Matt for 2. Shannon gets up and tags Jesse Neal in, who rams Matt into his ring post, but this lets Jeff tag himself in. Neal grabs him and nails a belly to belly, then proceeds to stomp Jeff's head in. The ref warns him not to do it or risk a DQ, so Neal lays off and tags in Moore, who goes to the top ropes and delivers a moonsalt that gets a near 3 but Jeff kicks out just in time. Moore picks him back up and throws him into the ropes and takes him out with a dropkick and covers for another 2 count. Neal gets tagged in and he and Moore score a double team suplex, causing Matt to break up the pin attempt. Neal plans on going for a spear as Jeff staggers to his feet but Jeff dodges and quickly tags Matt in, who nails a running knee to Neal's face. Matt looks to go for a twist of fate, but Moore rushes into the ring and tackles Matt. As the ref tries to get Moore back into his corner, Neal delivers a low blow to the dark haired Hardy, then shoves his rainbow haired brother off the canvas so he doesn't try to interfere. Neal pulls back and nearly spears Matt in half! One 3 count later and this one is over!

Winners: Ink Inc.

JB: That has to be without a doubt Ink Inc's biggest win in their career!

Val: They defeated their former mentors! That's gotta be major confidence for the Tag Title match in 2 weeks!

Ink Inc taunt the Hardyz to celebrate.

Backstage-Melina is seen doing her makeup when suddenly Madison Rayne appears behind her.

Melina: Uhm yes?

Rayne: Melina...It's a honor to have you be a part of BAW...your like, a legend to divas everywhere! And I hope there won't be any hard feelings when we finally get in the ring and I defeat you...

Melina: Oh? Did you just say you'll defeat me? Who's the strongest diva here? Who's the most attractive? Who's the most confident? Your looking at her!

Suddenly, another girl bursts into the room in her underwear. Daffney is close behind with a torn up dress in her hands

Daffney: Where are you going? I didn't get to finish your makeover!

She sees the other girls and gives both of them a 'invitation'

Daffney: Oh goodie goodie. I wanted to invite you two to a little party I'm throwing a big major bash at Road 2 Ruin. All of the Hot Asses are invited! It's called “Daffney's Deadly invitational!” Every girl for herself, last one standing....dressed, wins. I hope you two will be able to come. It's gonna be quite the blast...

Daffney does her famous scream to close out this segment as Melina and Madison look on confused.

Match+Promo=12 minutes.

The Undertaker is shown backstage again, still surrounded by darkness and still staring off in the dark distance...

Mr. Kennedy vs Desmond Wolfe

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/XXWoRmd_PIY?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Kennedy, dressed in black tights, calls down the mic.

Kennedy: Ladies and assholes! Presenting...YOUR BAW intercontinental champion! The man who will tame the wolf and make him his b**ch! MRRRRRRRRRRRRR...KENNEDY! (wait for it...wait for it...) KENNEDY!

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/FlGXGOKEv8M?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Wolfe comes out to the ring to get the match underway.

Kennedy locks up with Wolfe as he enters the ring and shoves him into the nearby turnbuckle and whips his chest several times (woooo!). Wolfe counters with a kick in the chest and grabs Kennedy with a powerslam. After a failed pin attempt, Wolfe stomps the IC Champion down and goes for a armbar, but Kennedy is able to get to the ropes before it actually does any real damage. He tosses Wolfe into the turnbuckle and mounts the turnbuckle himself with Wolfe on his shoulders...Green Bay Plunge! Kennedy rolls him over for the cover, but Wolfe is too close to the ropes and gets his foot onto said ropes. Once he is picked up, Wolfe takes the champion off of his feet and gets him in a sleeper hold which turns into a cobra clutch. Kennedy struggles to fight out of it until Wolfe breaks the hold voluntarily and as Kennedy gets up, delivers a powerslam which gets a 2. The IC Champ gets up and hits Wolfe with a headbutt and kick to the face. Kennedy gets in position for the Mic Check and grabs the london brawler, but Wolfe shoves him into the turnbuckle. He gets Kennedy in position and nails the tower of london for the surprising 3 count!

Winner: Desmond Wolfe

Val: unbelievable! Wolfe just pinned the Intercontinental Champion!

Wolfe does Kennedy's classic pose as the microphone drops from the ceiling.

Wolfe: And the loser of the match....MRRRRRRRRRRRRR! KENNEDY! (pauses)...KENNEDY!

JB: Ladies and gentlemen I hate to interrupt Wolfe's surprising celebration, but it seems we have some more problems backstage!

We go to another area and see Team 3D getting beaten down by Ink Inc as Raven watches on shouting instructions. Moore and Neal deliver a double team DDT to Bubba and throw Devon to Raven who chokes him out with a lead pipe. He sees the camera and speaks to it

Raven: Hey RVD...looks like your running buddies ain't what they used to be like Jesse and Shannon said...Darn shame because I was hoping to get as much as I could out of them...but I guess we'll find out when we get in the ring...*He leaves*

Match+Promo=14 minutes.

Raven vs Team 3D (handicap hardcore match)

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/7yu6-njAQos?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Raven comes out smiling, obviously pleased with the deed from a moment ago, which could make this match much easier than previously thought. Fans boo the loaner as he gets in the ring for his opponents...IF they show up. Their music hits but they don't come out at first.

Raven: What's the matter boys? I thought even at your age you still had SOME fight in you...If not...I guess that means I'm the...

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/n31snh0ofn0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Devon charges out, despite not being 100 percent and pounds away at Raven. A bloody Bubba is slow but he is able to get in the ring and help out, allowing Team 3D to double team Raven with a double clothesline. The attack from Ink Inc from earlier starts to catch up to them however and Raven is able to come back and take advantage by grabbing the same steel pipe from earlier from the corner of the ring, clobbering Devon with it. He tries to do the same with Bubba but he grabs it and takes it away, trying to hit Raven with it, but Raven is too fast for him. He pounds away at Bubba as Devon, busted open from the pipe, slowly gets back up and headbutts Raven, then Devon covers for a 2. Ink Inc come back out and stand at the entrance-way, which only makes things more difficult for Team 3D to focus. Raven kicks Bubba in the gut and throws him into Devon, taking both down. He goes to the outside and grabs 2 steel chairs and throws them into the ring. He opens one and gets a grip on the second one, but Devon gets to it as well and tries taking it away, kicking Raven down and hitting him with the chair. He swings again, but Raven dodges and the chair bounces back into Devon's face, taking him down, while Bubba attempts a Bubba cutter on Raven, but he reverses with a low blow kick. He turns around and nails Bubba with a Evenflow DDT to the open chair. The weakened Team 3D member is covered by Raven, who gets the 3 count and the win.

Winner: Raven.

Ink Inc think about going into the ring, but Raven waves them off, saying he has this. He grabs the steel chair Devon had and clobbers him with it, the ref trying to get him to stop, but to no avail. Raven goes back to the outside and grabs a mic.

Raven: RVD! I hope....*chairshot* Your watching! *chairshot* Because in 2 weeks at Road 2 Ruin...*chairshot* Your gonna suffer the same fate as these 2 ECW rejects...*chairshot* Quoth the Raven...*He opens the chair and sits* Nevermore...

Fans boo and jeer as we head to the back where Samoa Joe stalks McIntyre's locker room again. A referee comes out.

Ref: Joe...listen. I have a message from Mr. McIntyre...He says he wants you to go to the ring...

Joe gets in the ref's face

Joe: He sure as hell better get his ass there next!

Joe settles down and starts heading to the ring

Match+Promo=11 minutes.

Samoa Joe vs Drew McIntyre

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/UweCvACqcaQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Samoa Joe charges to the ring and takes the mic from Justin Roberts, snapping at him to get out of the ring.

Joe: McIntyre! Get you ass in this ring now before I go to the back and kill someone...preferably you...

Fans go wild as they await McIntyre...but he doesn't seem to be coming...

Joe: Your pressing your luck...I'm warning you...get out here before someone gets hurt...

After another moment or 2, Joe gets angry and starts heading out of the ring and prepares to go to the back when suddenly, Drew appears onscreen as the fans boo, inside of a limo.

Drew: Joe Joe Joe...you need to watch that temper of yours...I'm afraid that you've gone too far...you just might hurt yourself especially with your arm in such bad shape...thanks to yours truly...(fans boo) I'm afraid I just had a word with management and it seems out of concern for their top star's safety...I'm not gonna wrestle you being so bloody mad (fans are ready to riot)...but I'll tell you what; I have a new bodyguard for my safety as well, so I have a proposition for you; If you beat him I'll face you no questions asked at Road 2 Ruin...sound good to you?

Joe: Sounds like crap! You better get out here! NOW!

Drew smiles and tells them to bring out his bodyguard/Joe's opponent as the window for the mirror goes up and Drew drives off. Joe starts to exit the ring and prepares to head to the parking lot when...

(writer's note: I know who's theme this is just listen to the song not the wrestler)<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/Ez4-9tXxx-U?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

“The Freak” Rob Terry heads to the ring dressed in street clothes and charges at Joe. McIntyre is gone now, so it looks like Joe's gonna have to settle for his bodyguard, who throws him back into the ring and we're underway!

Samoa Joe vs Rob Terry

Terry is able to take the submission machine down with a powerful clothesline. As soon as Joe gets up, he knocks him down again, then a 3rd and 4th time, one from every side of the ring. However, Joe is able to get up every time as if they were nothing, much to Rob's surprise. He delivers a powerful big boot to the face of the Samoan, which actually takes a lot out of him. Terry covers, but gets a 2 only. He picks Joe up and tries to pick him up, but Joe counters with several elbows to the face and falls on top of Terry, who kicks out before 2, so Joe stomps him while he's down and delivers a powerful headbutt as Terry tries to get back up. Terry grabs Joe's injured arm and goes for a armbar which needless to say, actually hurts the Samoan and makes him go to one knee. The ref asks if Joe wants to quit, but he refuses and fights back, countering the armbar and hip tosses Rob Terry over his shoulder He shoulder tackles Terry and delivers a belly to back suplex for 2. Joe clutches his arm for a moment as Terry grabs him and powerslams him. 1...2...Joe gets his foot on the ropes before 3. Terry grabs Joe and scores a back body drop to take Joe down again and backs up to the ropes, planning on delivering another big boot to the face as Joe staggers back up. He charges but Joe dodges and Terry is crotched up on the ropes. Joe finds enough strength to grab the freak in a rear naked choke, but his arm is too hurt to get it on.... Terry charges again but Joe dodges again and Terry nearly hits the turnbuckle, but jumps up at the last second onto the second rope. Joe grabs him and scores a powerful muscle buster and slowly covers the freak for a 3 count.

Winner: Samoa Joe

Match=13 minutes.

The lights are out in the arena once we return...

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/b1u6Vu4griE?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

The Undertaker is slowly heading to the ring surrounded by his druids. He stands firm in the ring, the BAW title in his hands as he holds the mic to his face as he speaks

Undertaker: The landscape of BAW and wrestling in general has seemingly been turned upside down...ever since I have won the BAW title tournament to become the first BAW champion...I had been targeted...by the same entity I barely defeated...Christopher Daniels...

We get a short recap of Taker and Daniels last encounter at BAW Nightmare...

In the recap, Daniels goes for a enzuigiri to the deadman, but Taker ducks and grabs Daniels by the throat, only to be kicked in the midsection as a counter. Daniels puts Taker in position for the Angel Wings and scores it. He covers...1...2...Kick out! Daniels mounts the turnbuckle and goes for the BME, but Undertaker does his pop-up trick, meaning the move wouldn't happen...The Fallen Angel jumps off anyway hoping to take the deadman back down, but he's caught in midair ...Tombstone! Cover...1...2...3! Undertaker wins the BAW Title! We return to the present tine in the ring...

Undertaker: It was challenging to defeat one who seems to have nearly the same amount of powers as my own...he wishes to defeat me and take the rest of my powers along with the BAW Championship...and last week The Fallen Angel tried to do what he couldn't do at Nightmare...

A recap of Daniels attack last week is played again.

Undertaker: So now...at Road 2 Ruin...the rematch is set...and the fallen angel wants to end the career of the Undertaker...take away his title as BAW champion...take away his title as the phenom...the demon of darkness...but at Road 2 Ruin...he will rest....in...peace!

At ringside we discover that the druids have brought a casket at ringside...Undertaker slowly goes over to it and does his pose as his music hits...suddenly, Christopher Daniels pops out of the casket, catching the Deadman off guard. He gets out and pounds away at the BAW Champion, kicking him in the shins and taking him off his feet. Daniels gets on the turnbuckle and delivers a BME...Getting back up, Daniels grabs the mic. Undertaker tries to pop back up, but he quickly goes back down...

Daniels: Deadman...Your right on the money...I want it all...your title as BAW Champ and as the demon of darkness...and I'm gonna prove it in not just any old match...See that casket over there? I'm gonna shove you into that casket right there...(he starts pushing the phenom's unconscious body towards the open casket...) and once your in...and that lid closes...I will be the new champion! And you? YOU! Will...rest...in...peace!

Taker falls into the casket and the lid is closed by Daniels, who does the Undertaker's classic pose, even rolling his eyes in the back of his head, to end the show.

XL
11-11-2010, 04:24 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/if6dt4.jpg

[Following the opening montage, we are taken straight into the ring where there already stands a man... A man who the loyal UCE viewers have been clamoring for... a man of myth, as well as legend… the one… the only… Ricardo Rodriguez!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gozyoheB45U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gozyoheB45U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&███████████&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

[Alberto Del Rio’s music hits and we are greeted with beeps as a fancy car drives out beside the ramp. Alberto Del Rio steps out, in his ring gear, with his scarf. Ricardo begins to talk.]

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y caballeros, ¡Consiga en sus pies! Y ayúdeme a presentar a ese gran hombre Él es un hombre que es apenas tan hermoso como él es peligroso (muy) él es un hombre cuyo coche magnífico vale más que su casa. ¡Él es el grande! ¡El único! ¡ ALBERTOOOOOO DEL RRRRRIOOOOOO!

Emma Dilemma: Well, welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Mindwarp. It seems this week we are kicking things off with Alberto Del Rio!

Tony Gooch: This is the greatest entrance in the history of our sport! So stop ruining it by opening your mouth!

[Alberto Del Rio makes his way down the ramp, climbs up the steel steps, and enters the ring. He accepts the microphone from Ricardo Rodriguez.]

Alberto Del Rio: My name is Alberto Del Rio! And even though I may be smiling… I am not a happy man! But you… you already know that. Because for two weeks now… Alberto Del Rio has been hearing… doubts in people’s voices. They doubt that I am the man that I say that I am! The man who should be world champion!

First I am assisted with a victory over Sting, when Dolph Ziggler laid his hands on me to get Sting disqualified. Assistance I did not need. Then last week… Ziggler turns his back on me in the main event. That is two strikes against you, Ziggler. I would put you down if I did not have more important matters, like the world championship to think about... But trust me, my friend… you do not want to get a third strike!

[Alberto lets his threat linger in the air for awhile, before continuing.]

Alberto Del Rio: So… as a result of Ziggler’s actions… AJ Styles… that little nothing… pinned me last week. Now people have been coming up to me and doubting whether I can beat AJ Styles, or John Cena for that matter….

WHO ARE YOU TO DOUBT ALBERTO DEL RIO?! You should all strive to be like me! I am better than each and every one of you! I am more educated! I am more cultured! I am wealthy beyond belief! I am more honorable than any one of you! And in the ring… I am more dangerous… more talented… than John Cena and AJ Styles combined!

Tonight I prove it. I have found myself an opponent. Who is much like AJ Styles… a former tag team partner of his, even… Tonight I silence all the doubters… and then at Wrasslepalooza… I become World Heavyweight Champion!

Emma Dilemma: An impassioned speech from Alberto Del Rio! I wonder who this opponent is?!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AuRdZYwqRko?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AuRdZYwqRko?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&███████████&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Emma Dilemma: That’s Amazing Red! I didn’t even know he had signed with the UCE!

Tony Gooch: Well… he sure is “Red”. I guess we’ll see if he can live up to the “Amazing” part of his name.

Emma Dilemma: Anybody already familiar with Amazing Red knows that he has an unorthodox style that can and has led him to gold before. Including with AJ Styles as a tag team early in his career.

Match #1: Alberto Del Rio vs. Amazing Red

[The bell sounds and Alberto Del Rio is immediately to the attack. He is being even more aggressive than weeks past and has to be warned back by the referee several times. Eventually this aggressiveness works against him as he goes charging into the corner at Amazing Red, only for Red to move out of the way. Red unleashes a flurry of offense and gets a few near falls. Alberto Del Rio eventually takes control of the match once again by destroying Red with a big clothline as Red was going for something off of the ropes. Alberto dominates the rest of the match before hooking in the Rolling Cross Armbar, which quickly forces Red to tap out. Alberto releases the hold, gets up, smiles at the camera and gives a wink.]

Tony Gooch: There it is! Alberto Del Rio with the impressive victory here tonight!

Emma Dilemma: Well, Amazing Red with an impressive showing, but Alberto Del Rio with an even better one! A message sent loud and clear to his Wrasslepalooza opponents! I hope they’re watching!

[16 Minutes, Winner by Submission: Alberto Del Rio]

=====================

[As if to answer this question, AJ Styles is shown backstage watching on a monitor!]

Emma Dilemma: Well, AJ Styles is here, and he was definitely watchi- WAIT! WHO’S THAT?! CENA! CENA AND DARREN YOUNG!!

[Indeed, John Cena and Darren Young have jumped Styles from behind! They have him down and are putting the boots to him. Darren stops and looks at Cena.]

Darren Young: I just want to say, its so great spending time with you, bro.

John Cena: Shut up and kick!

[Darren nods and continues to kick Styles when he is down. Security rushes in to break them apart. As do the Preston Siblings!]

Travis Preston: Stop this! Stop this right now! Cena… you can’t get along with AJ Styles until the PPV? Well tonight you’re going to HAVE to! Because tonight in our main event you will be TEAMING with Styles!

John Cena: WHAT?! That’s Bushwa! BUSHWA!

Veronica Preston: But… we have to make sure we don’t have a repeat of last week with a partner walking out. So… there is some incentive for you to actually compete in this match, John.

John Cena: Oh yeah? Gonna finally admit I’m the World Champion then?

Travis Preston: No. You see… whoever gets the pin in the match tonight… will get to pick their partner’s opponent next week. “Pick their Poison”, if you will.

Veronica Preston: So if you, John Cena, get the pin… you get to pick AJ’s opponent, and vice versa if AJ makes the pin. However, should you two lose altogether… then next week Alberto Del Rio will get to pick BOTH your opponents.

John Cena: …. Alright. Who do we fight?

Travis Preston: You’ll find that out later.

John Cena: Oh come on! You want me to team with a bunch of dead weight and won’t even tell me who we’re facing?

Veronica Preston: Precisely.

John Cena: You two have really got something coming to you! I’ll play your little games for now… but its only a matter of time until I’m the one running things around here. See you later, Styles. Come on Darren.

[Of course, AJ is still recuperating from the attack from behind. Hopefully someone fills him in on all of this.]

======================

COMMERCIAL BREAK

========================

[b]Mickie James: Ladies… please… I know that none of us particularly like each other…

[Mickie throws a quick glance over to LayCool, in particular, who reply with sneers.]

Mickie James: But we have to try to get along here. Gail Kim and Awesome Kong have been running wild. First Kong beat down you four ladies… and then last week she took out Beth Phoenix. I didn’t think anybody could do that.

A.J.: She’s a madwoman. She says that she wants to bring female wrestling into a new age… and unfortunately, girls like us don’t seem to fit into the picture. She and Kong will take us out one by one unless we look out for one another!

Mickie James: A.J. and I have a match tonight against Kim and Kong. We plan on giving them our all. We plan on giving them exactly what they want. Wrestling at its very best. Man or woman. BUT. If things go sour… we want to know that you ladies have our backs.

Michelle McCool: Well, all four of us could certainly fit behind your back, Piggie!

Layla: Ha ha ha! Good one ‘Chelle!

Angelina Love: Ignoring that comment… I think this all boils down to the simple fact that Gail Kim is jealous. Jealous that Velvet and I were just so Beautiful and talented that we-

Layla: *snort* As if! Have you seen yourself close up in the mirror before? I bet all the men just run away once they get within two feet of you and your hag face.

Angelina Love: Just like I bet all the men run away the second you open your mouth.

Layla: Oh yeah?! We’ll see! How about this… tonight you go out and find yourself a male partner, if you can, and I’ll find one, which will be no trouble at all… and we have ourselves a mixed tag team match!

Angelina Love: Fine!

Layla: Fine!

[LayCool and The Beautiful People storm off in opposite directions, leaving Mickie and A.J. alone, shaking their heads.]

=======================

Emma Dilemma: Well… Mickie looking for solidarity in all the wrong places…

Tony Gooch: She should come to me instead.

Emma Dilemma: Yes. Well. Anyways, it is now time to determine our first finalist in our Unnamed Title Tournament! Remember, the winner of the tournament not only gets the belt, but they have the honor of naming it too!

Match #2: Rhino vs. Douglas Williams: Unnamed Title Tournament Semi-Finals

[Douglas Williams enters to a chorus of boo-urns and chants of USA. Rhino storms to the ring to cheers. Rhino immediately takes it to Williams.]

Emma Dilemma: The Man-Beast Rhino on the charge right off the bat! Last week he had a controversial losing effort against James Storm… perhaps working off some of that frustration right now.

[Rhino dominates Williams in the early going. Williams manages to take advantage of a mistake and gain control of the match. Williams now firmly in control, trying to do all in his power to put away Rhino… but he just can’t seem to do it! Williams is getting angry! And you wouldn’t like him when he’s ang- And Rhino takes back control after Williams tries something too many times.
Rhino firmly back in control. Rhino with a spinebuster… he’s getting fired up!!]

Emma Dilemma: Rhino could put Williams away right here, Tony!

Tony Gooch: But wait! Look who’s at the top of the ramp! Its James Storm!

Emma Dilemma: Not again… James Storm has been involved with both Rhino and Rhino’s friend Christian in recent weeks… and he has refused all opportunities to explain his actions!

[James Storm comes swaggering down the ramp, chugging a beer. Rhino glares at him and points and yells for him to get out of here.]

Emma Dilemma: But wait! Here comes Christian down the ramp! He hammers James Storm from behind!

Tony Gooch: What a pal! What a friend! Even after Rhino clocked him last week, he still has his back!

[James Storm and Christian begin brawling at ringside. Rhino just looks on with his arms up in the “WTF are you guys doing out here” pose. Just then! Douglas Williams creeps up and rolls up Rhino from behind! The ref counts to three!]

Emma Dilemma: WHAAAAT?! Douglas Williams just stole the victory!

Tony Gooch: A victory is a victory! But it looks like Williams is getting the hell outta there quick, anyways!

[Indeed, Doug has already slipped out of the ring and is halfway up the ramp, with his hand raised in victory. In the ring, Rhino lets out a yell of primal fury. Rhino slides out of the ring and makes his way to where James Storm and Christian are still brawling. Rhino jumps in and starts hammering both of them!]

Emma Dilemma: And Rhino has snapped! The Man-Beast is seeing red! He’s going after not only James Storm, but Christian too!

[Christian begins to fight Rhino back as well, and we now have a three way-brawl going! Security is really earning their wages today, as a swarm arrives to separate the three men. The face of Travis Preston appears on the tron.]

Travis Preston: Gentlemen! If you want at each other so bad… I am going to insist on it being in the ring! So… at Wrasslepalooza, it is going to be… Christian versus James Storm…. Versus Rhino!

[James Storm smiles and looks happy about this news, while Rhino and Christian just eye each other with a “oh my! It’s on now for real” look.]

Emma Dilemma: Well, you heard it here first! Now let’s take it backstage to Monica Vielle, standing by with Super-Mex, Hernandez!

[13 Minutes, Winner by Pinfall: Douglas Williams]

======================

[b]Monica Vielle: Hernandez. Later tonight you face Shelton Benjamin in a semi-final matchup in the Unnamed Title Tournament. We just saw that the winner will go on to face Douglas Williams next Sunday at Wrasslepalooza. Your thoughts?

Hernandez: My thoughts are that Williams is a punk. He calls me a thug. He doesn’t know me at all. I’m a boy from Texas, but I’m proud of my heritage. My people. For me it’s all about family, honor, and tradition… and that is what the Mexican Heavyweight Title is going to represent as well.

Monica Vielle: What about Shelton Benjamin?

Hernandez: I’ve got nothing against Shelton. He’s a tremendous athlete but… he’s standing in my way... And when you stand in the way of the Super-Mex… you get run over. [Spanish Words Go Here]

=======================

COMMERCIAL BREAK

=======================

[Mickie James and A.J. are talking in the locker room. Probably formulating a strategy… when Sarita walks in!]

Sarita: Hey Mickie, A.J. I just wanted to say… LayCool and The Beautiful People may not have your backs… but I do.

Mickie James: Thanks, Sarita. After the battle we had last week, I can confidently say that we need more women like you here. Prove to Gail Kim that she is wrong about the state of women’s wrestling.

[Sarita nods. They shake hands and she leaves. Mickie and A.J. return to their discussion.]

======================

Tony Gooch: Well, speaking of proving Gail Kim wrong, its time for mixed tag team action!

[LayCool’s music hits and they come out to jeers. They point back to the curtain and… Darren Young comes out from behind of it, a big goofy grin on his face!]

Emma Dilemma: Well it looks like Layla’s partner here tonight is going to be Darren Young! I wonder if he thinks that Layla El is related to Superman?

Tony Gooch: What are you talking about?

Emma Dilemma: You know… Superman? Kal-El?

Tony Gooch: Nerd.

[The Beautiful People music hits and they emerge from behind the curtains… with Eric Young! Inside the ring, Darren’s grin quickly fades and we see him mouth “Oh, bro… not again!”

Darren tries to leave the ring, but is held back by Layla, who whispers something to him that makes his grin return. As Angelina Love and Eric Young enter the ring, though, his grin fades once again. He forms a “T” with his hands and grabs a microphone.]

Darren Young: Time-out, bro! I can’t do this again! I’m not going to fight you Eric! I consider you my flesh and blood! I can’t do it!

[Eric calls for a microphone as well.]

Eric Young: Oh come on, “bro”. A little friendly competition between “bros” is normal!

Darren Young: But not Long-Lost Bros!

Eric Young: I’ll tell you what Darren… how about this… you win here tonight and I’ll become your tag team partner!

Darren Young: … For real?

Eric Young: For real… but if I win… you have to stop calling me your “bro” and leave me the hell alone. You filled up my whole damn answering machine.

[Darren looks conflicted]

Darren Young: Alright! I’ll do it! I know that once we actually spend some time together, you’ll see that everyth-

Eric Young: I was hoping you’d say that.

[Eric drops the microphone and rushes at Darren with a clothline. Layla and Angelina start getting into it as well. The referee manages to get control and forces the ladies out of the ring. The bell sounds and it has begun.]

Match #3: Angelina Love and Eric Young vs. Layla and Darren Young

[Eric Young is working over Darren Young, much to the pleasure of the crowd. Darren eventually manages to get away and make the tag to Layla, which brings in Angelina Love as well. The two ladies go at it again displaying the aggressive hatred that they seem to have for each other.

Angelina Love takes control and is working over Layla until the point that Michelle McCool grabs the leg of Angelina from the outside. Velvet immediately runs around the ring to attack Michelle. The ref exits the ring and manages to separate the two and ejects them both from ringside.

Layla is in control, though. She can’t seem to put away Angelina, and eventually she escapes to make the hot tag to Eric Young. Eric and Darren fight back and forth. The ending of the match sees Eric Young tag Angelina, but the ref misses the tag because he is across the ring, admonishing Layla for trying to get involved from the apron. As the ref is holding back Angelina and trying to get her out of the ring, Layla enters and hits a low blow on Eric Young from behind. Darren is shocked for a moment, but then grabs Eric and hits his finisher (Full nelson lifted and twisted into a flapjack). He pins Eric for the three.]

Tony Gooch: DARREN YOUNG WINS! DARREN YOUNG WINS!

Emma Dilemma: With more then a little assistance from Layla! Of course, you know what this means, don’t you? Eric has to become Darren’s tag team partner!

Tony Gooch: And that Layla remains simply… flawless! Kinda like me!

[Layla and Darren head up the ramp. Layla is all smiles and “neener-neener”s, while Darren looks somewhat conflicted. In the ring, Eric Young pounds the mat in frustration.]

Emma Dilemma: Eric Young not happy… he’s been on a losing streak here in the UCE thus far… and now he’s got himself into a situation he doesn’t want to be in!

Tony Gooch: Well, let’s send it backstage now to Monica Vielle with Shelton Benjamin!

[10 Minutes, Winner by Pinfall: Layla and Darren Young]

===========================

Monica Vielle: Shelton, earlier tonight we heard from your opponent Hernandez, and we now know the winner will go on to face Douglas Williams at Wrasslepalooza. Your thoughts?

Shelton Benjamin: Monica, I’ve made it known since the very beginning that I intend to win this tournament… and that I intend to name the belt after the land of opportunity… to bring back an old classic… The United States Championship.

Now, last week… Douglas Williams said that I was just like America… always showing glimmers of greatness, but never quite achieving it. Well, I say he’s wrong. I am like America… but in the way that I am filled with hopes and dreams… and I have all the right tools to achieve them. I am a former All-American competitor. I have trained with and fought with the best in the world.

Come Wrasslepalooza, The Gold Standard will make all of his dreams come true. I will not fall short. First I have to get through Hernandez, though. I have no illusions about this being an easy thing to do. I respect Hernandez and his abilities but in the end of the day… only one of us can be on top… and that’s going to be The Gold Standard, Shelton Benjamin.

Emma Dilemma: Well, that match is next! Don’t go anywhere!

======================

COMMERCIAL BREAK

=======================

Match #4: Hernandez vs. Shelton Benjamin: Unnamed Title Tournament Semi-Finals

Emma Dilemma: Well, it is now time to determine or other finalist in the Unnamed Title Tournament! Shelton Benjamin and Hernandez were opponents a few weeks ago in a tag match that Hernandez won, but tonight it is one on one! Can Hernandez continue his domination, or will Shelton Benjamin’s pure wrestling talent overcome?!

[The two men enter to good reactions. The bell sounds and the match is underway. Shelton is impressive in the first outing, but Hernandez quickly wrests control with his immense power. Hernandez dominates for awhile, but Shelton will not go quietly and fights back. The momentum shifts back and forth a few times and both get some near falls. It is a real battle going on. The end sees Shelton hit the Paydirt just as Hernandez thought he was down and out and was going for the Border Toss.]

Emma Dilemma: Shelton Benjamin wins an epic battle! The Gold Standard is heading to Wrasslepalooza!

[Hernandez is up, and he shakes Shelton’s hand in a sign of good sportsmanship, before heading back up the ramp. Shelton celebrates in the ring until… Douglas Williams emerges at the top of the ramp, a microphone in his hand!]

Douglas Williams: Congratulations, Shelton. You have earned yet another opportunity to fail on a grand stage. To come oh so close, only to let everybody who foolishly believes in you down!

The primary reason I’m out here, though… is that I have just been informed that next week there will be more than one “Pick Your Poison” matches… as us finalists will get to pick each other’s opponents as well!

Now, we all know that I can take anything you could possibly throw at me. As for my opponent for you… I believe that I have the perfect man for the job.

Emma Dilemma: Wait! Look! Someone has jumped the barricade and attacked Shelton from behind! It’s… That’s Brutus Magnus! A fellow countryman and former partner of Williams!

[Magnus lays in the boots to Shelton as Williams makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. Williams picks Shelton up for a <s>German</s>British Suplex. Magnus runs against the ropes and connects with a big boot to Shelton, sending him backwards into the <s>German</s>British Suplex by Williams. The two hold their hands high and soak in the boos before leaving and backing up the ramp.]

Emma Dilemma: Well, Williams with a message sent loud and clear to The Gold Standard! We now know it will be Douglas Williams taking on Shelton Benjamin at Wrasslepalooza for the Unnamed Title… and Shelton versus Magnus next week!

[16 Minutes, Winner by Pinfall: Shelton Benjamin]

====================

[b]Gail Kim A word of advice Sarita… you do NOT want to stay on the path you are on…

Emma Dilemma: Well… Sarita had told Mickie and A.J. that she had their backs… I guess Gail Kim didn’t like that. Damn her.

Tony Gooch: Well, it’s going to be Gail Kim and Awesome Kong taking on Mickie James and A.J. ….. And it’s next!

==================

COMMERCIAL BREAK

==================

[We come back from break to be greeted by…]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I5LcQ8xiA3Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I5LcQ8xiA3Q?fs=1&███████████&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Emma Dilemma: Well, this is Dolph Ziggler’s music! He’s not scheduled to be here right now!

[Ziggler swaggers down the ramp, The Ziggy-Grin on his face. He climbs up the steps and enters the ring. He calls for a microphone.]

Dolph Ziggler: I am out here for one reason, and one reason only. In fact, I am in this very company for one reason, and one reason only. The man called Sting. You see… I grew up idolizing Sting. Sting is one of the reasons I decided to become a professional wrestler!

Now here I am… and item number one on my list is to make Dolph Ziggler a household name. After the major companies folded, I was left with a choice of where to go… and I knew instantly that where I wanted to go… was where Sting was.

You see, Sting is an Icon of this sport. The only Icon left who isn’t just a pathetic shell of their old selves phoning it in for a paycheck. He’s older, yes, but unlike other Icons he didn’t go crazy with age… he got wiser. He’s still in great shape. He still has… “it”.

I’d like to call him out here now and say this next part to his face. Sting, I know you’re back there…

XL
11-11-2010, 04:25 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ybHm19NnSA0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ybHm19NnSA0?fs=1&███████████&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

[Sting enters to a big response. The fans bow to him as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. Sting has a microphone of his own.]

Sting: I’m here, Ziggler. Say your piece.

Dolph Ziggler: Well, this probably comes as no surprise by now but… I want you. One on one. At Wrasslepalooza. But I didn’t want to fight just any Sting… I wanted to fight that fired up Sting, that angry Sting, the Sting that used to strike fear into the darkest of hearts. I want to face that Sting… and beat him.

Sting: Well… you’re right Ziggler… that came as no surprise. Do you know how many people have tried to make their name by taking me on over the years? Do you know how many of those people are still around today? You want the “angry” Sting? You cost me my chance at the World Heavyweight Title… you’ve GOT “angry” Sting! But hey… we don’t have to wait for Wrasslepalooza… we can do this… TONIGHT!

[Sting gets into Ziggler’s face and they go nose to nose.]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/syziHOAPbIU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/syziHOAPbIU?fs=1&███████████&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

[Gail Kim emerges from behind the curtain, Awesome Kong closely in tow. Ziggler and Sting watch as they enter the ring. Kong stares at the two men as Kim grabs another microphone. Gail looks at both Ziggler and Sting, then points to the back.]

Gail Kim: Both of you leave. Or Kong will MAKE you leave.

[Ziggler immediately flips backwards over the ropes to the outside. Ziggler heads up the ramp nodding and yelling “See you at Wrasslepalooza”. Sting stays in the ring, looking at the women.]

Gail Kim: I said leave. NOW. I don’t care if you’re an Icon. The Movement will not just sit back and allow women’s wrestling to be an afterthought. This is OUR scheduled time, and we will NOT have it stolen from us by men. Certainly not men who aren’t a fraction of the athletes and competitors that we are.

Sting: You know what Gail… if you spent as much time proving that you were, in fact a great athlete, instead of running your mouth and beating down other women because they don’t share your views… then maybe you’d get exactly what you want! A women’s division to be proud of!

Gail Kim: Get. Out. Now.

Sting: Alright. I’ll go… but only because I know two women who are chomping at the bit to show you EXACTLY what women’s wrestling is all about! IT’S SHOWTIME!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wmsqnHZVK84?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wmsqnHZVK84?fs=1&███████████amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

[Sting heads up the ramp just as Mickie James and A.J. bounce out to the top of the ramp. Sting does the “double point” thing to Mickie and A.J. as they pass and shakes their hands before heading backstage.]

Match #5: Gail Kim and Awesome Kong vs. Mickie James and A.J.

Emma Dilemma: Well, it looks like we’re finally getting the match we’ve been waiting for! And I hope Mickie and A.J. can knock some sense into Kim and Kong!

Tony Gooch: You kidding? Look at the size of Mickie and A.J.! Last week Awesome Kong took out The Glamazon Beth Phoenix! She’s going to eat them alive!

Emma Dilemma: Well, it looks like its going to be Mickie and Gail Kim starting things off here tonight!

[Mickie takes control of the early going, to the delight of the fans. Unfortunately for Mickie, a dropkick sends Gail flying into her own corner, where she quickly makes the tag to Awesome Kong. Kong comes in and stares Mickie down. Mickie takes a few shots at Kong but it doesn’t even seem to phase her! Kong with a big headbutt and it is on.

Awesome Kong absolutely taking Mickie James apart. Kong is dominating, Mickie tries to fight back and make it to her corner and tag A.J., but every time she almost does it, Kong manages to pull her back into the middle. Gail puts her hand out to be tagged in again, which Kong does.

Gail Kim is now the one in control of Mickie. She dominates for awhile until… Mickie with a second wind out of nowhere with an arm trap neckbreaker! Both women down now, crawling towards their respective corners. A.J. and Kong’s hands are outstretched.]

Emma Dilemma: And Gail Kim tags Kong in first! But look at Mickie! She dives for the tag and… WHAAAAAAAAT?! A.J. moved her hand out of the way!

[Indeed, A.J. jumps off of the apron and down to the floor, to massive boos.]

Emma Dilemma: What is going on?! What is the meaning of this?!

[Awesome Kong comes crashing down on Mickie with a big elbow drop. Gail yells something, and Kong picks Mickie up to deliver the Awesome Bomb directly into the pin.]

Emma Dilemma: Dammit! It’s over! Gail Kim and Awesome Kong have won!

[Gail Kim enters the ring and begins to kick the fallen Mickie James. Gail motions to Awesome Kong to hold Mickie up. A.J. enters the ring… and slaps Mickie in the face before spitting directly into it! A.J. then hugs Gail Kim.]

Emma Dilemma: How could A.J. do this? Why?! She looked up to Mickie James so much!

[Kong throws Mickie to the mat. Gail stands over Mickie and yells into her face…]

Gail Kim: I told you…. The Movement is just beginning!

[Kim, Kong, and A.J. hold their hands up in victory. They turn to leave but then Gail shakes her head… and turns back to Mickie. She point to Kong and then to Mickie and begins to give instructions.]

Emma Dilemma: Oh no… please… they’re not done!

[Kong picks up Mickie and is about to do something when… The Beautiful People and LayCool run down the ramp with chairs in their hands! The Movement scatter as they enter the ring. The BPs and LayCool eye each other distrustfully.]

Emma Dilemma: I can’t believe it! LayCool and The Beautiful People showing some unity?!

Tony Gooch: Looks to me like they’re both holding back as hard as they can not to go at each other with those chairs, but Mickie James has been saved from Beth Phoenix’s fate!

Emma Dilemma: Well, this whole ordeal has me thoroughly disgusted! Our main event is up next… John Cena and AJ Styles will be tag team partners, but who are they facing?!

[13 Minutes, Winner by Pinfall: Gail Kim and Awesome Kong]

======================

COMMERCIAL BREAK

======================

Emma Dilemma: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! It is time for our main event!

[John Cena enters first to boos (though there are some naïve kids who still cheer him). AJ Styles enters next to a big reaction, and immediately begins to have words with Cena.]

Emma Dilemma: Well, Cena and Styles partners tonight! How cohesive they will be remains to be seen! Earlier tonight Cena attacked Styles! In addition to that, whoever gets the pin in this match, whether it be Cena or AJ, will get to pick their partner’s opponent for next week! Of course, should they lose, Alberto Del Rio will get to pick the poison for both of them!

Tony Gooch: But who are they going to face?!

[Some sort of music hits and out comes… Jimmy Uso? Sans dreadlocks or cornrows, but with nicely fixed hair.]

Tony Gooch: … Is that Jimmy Uso?

[Jimmy has a microphone.]

Jonathan Solofa Fatu: My name is Jonathan Solofa Fatu. Some of you might recognize me as the former Jimmy Uso. That name is no more. I am a member of one of wrestling’s largest and most prestigious families. I have used my family’s resources to better myself through education… and now I pride myself as a businessman.

But every businessman needs a commodity. So I searched the deepest darkest heart of America… and found myself… a monster.

[Fatu points to the curtain and out emerges… Mike Knox! Whose beard has grown even longer and more epic since last he has been seen!]

Tony Gooch: A slim educated Samoan man leading around a savage white monster?!!

Jonathan Solofa Fatu: Yes… my monster is now for hire… and we already have our first client! A man I greatly look up to…

[Alberto Del Rio’s music hits and Del Rio emerges behind them, smiling from ear to ear. Alberto whispers something to Fatu, who whispers something to Mike Knox. The three make their way down to the ring. Alberto stays at ringside, while Fatu and Knox enter for the match.

The bell sounds as Knox and Styles are the legal men. Knox is dominant in the beginning. Styles eventually gains the upper hand and makes it to his corner where John Cena tags himself in because he feels AJ is lacking.

So the match goes, the momentum shifts back and forth. AJ and Cena make reluctant tags. Knox and Fatu are showing signs of impressiveness and nearly put both of their opponents away at times, only for them to be saved by their partner.

The end of the match sees Fatu distracting the referee in the corner, as Alberto Del Rio gets up on the apron to take matters into his own hands. Alberto swings at Styles, the legal man, but Styles ducks and hit Knox instead, who was advancing from the behind! Knox is reeling and Styles with the Pele Kick to take him down!

Styles to the top rope and… Spiral Tap on the downed Mike Knox! They are close to Cena though, and Cena reaches over the ropes and tags AJ! Cena steps in and blasts Styles with a big clothline and then pins Mike Knox! Fatu and Styles are both too late to break it up!]

Emma Dilemma: AJ and Cena win, but Cena got the pin! He gets to pick Styles’ opponent next week!

[Alberto Del Rio into the ring now, and he clubs the celebrating Cena from behind! He pounds on Cena a bit more. Jonathan Solofa Fatu is admonishing Mike Knox in the corner, but Alberto yells for him to help, and points to the recovering Styles.

Knox catches the recovering Styles off guard and charges at him with a big kick that nearly takes his head off.

Alberto Del Rio stands tall over the bodies of Cena and Styles.]

Emma Dilemma: Well, Cena and AJ with the win, but Alberto Del Rio standing tall! He said at the beginning of the night he was going to show us why he should be the world champion… and he has definitely sent a message to his opponents here tonight! Goodnight everybody!

VSG
11-11-2010, 10:18 PM
The top 2 got complacent :nono:

XL
11-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Maybe. Either way, it'll be an open contest should they turn up for Week 4.

Evil Vito
11-14-2010, 11:32 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Really disappointed with this turnout.

I feel like Armchair Warfare will never fully get off the ground.</font>

XL
11-15-2010, 02:20 AM
Couldn't agree more. Don't think I'll be running a Season 3 (that's not to say someone else won't). Can't be doing with the hassle of it if it collapses around Week 3 every time. :-\

VSG
11-15-2010, 11:31 AM
What if you replace the two absconding bookers now itself?

Flash Funk
11-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Sad indeed..personally think this season was going very well, shows were better from top to bottom.

XL
11-15-2010, 03:36 PM
FUCK YOU!!

VCW would crush any of these shows.

XL
11-15-2010, 03:36 PM
At least by virtue of the fact that I got all 5 shows in by deadline.

XL
11-15-2010, 03:40 PM
In other news:

Hard Knocks Wrestling WILL return to your screens after it's one week sebatical (to make way for football :shifty:)

XL
11-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Nice reviews this week guys :y:

XL
11-22-2010, 08:22 AM
UPDATE: Deadline was Midnight Saturday.

1 show + 7 rankings = Game almost dead.

BizarroKing
11-22-2010, 08:31 AM
UPDATE: Deadline was Midnight Saturday.

1 show + 7 rankings = Game almost dead.

Wow... :(

Lock Jaw
11-22-2010, 01:37 PM
People have lives and other things that keep them occupied. I still plan on getting my show in ASAP.

VSG
11-22-2010, 02:35 PM
So you are one of the 3 remaining bookers?

parkmania
11-22-2010, 04:55 PM
I will have my show in before Raw starts.

Did autoplay go away? That stinks...

Evil Vito
11-25-2010, 10:37 AM
<font color=goldenrod>RIP Armchair Warfare

2010-2010</font>

XL
11-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I've established this amongst the bookers.

Gonna post the 2 shows I have. And I think a couple of the guys will post their PPV too.

Armchair Booker
11-25-2010, 04:29 PM
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae34/Bizarroking/rampage.png
BAW Rampage's opening package airs and we go to the announce team of Jeremy Borash and SoCal Val.

JB: Here we are folks! The final stop before BAW Road 2 Ruin and we are live at the Dunkin Donuts center in Providence, Rhode Island! And what a night we have planned for tonight!

Val: Yes folks tonight the BAW Champion The Undertaker and his challenger for Road 2 Ruin Christopher Daniels will both be in action...The BAW commissioner has decided to give both of them a challenge tonight to try and build up some steam for the PPV...but we don't even know who they're facing!

We head to the ring for the opening contest

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xkmPhvEAwKU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

McIntyre makes his way to the ring with Rob Terry in tow, just in case a certain Samoan comes out to ambush him...

JB: I wonder if Rob Terry will be enough to protect McIntyre from Samoa Joe...

Val: Guess we'll find out but for now here's his opponent for tonight...

Jeff Hardy vs Drew McIntyre

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOR5M5jJ6os?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

Jeff Hardy comes out with the glow in the dark face paint, to several screaming fans.

Hardy rushes into the ring, only for McIntyre to stomp him down as he enters. Drew then grabs him by the hair and throws him back down to the canvas, hard, scoring a kick to the midsection and then several more. Jeff is able to recover as McIntyre rushes him, only for Jeff to dodge, causing the Scottish wrestler to meet the turnbuckle. Jeff nails a dropkick to Drew's back followed by a leg drop from the ropes and a cover for 2. Hardy delivers a boot to the face of McIntyre, who goes down again in response, but a cover attempt barely gets 2. Jeff goes to the turnbuckle to deliver a crossbody, but McIntyre dodges, so all Jeff gets is canvas. McIntyre delivers a running knee to Jeff's face as he gets back up, sending him down again, then Drew throws him into the ropes and he gives him a fall-away slam. This only gets 2, but McIntyre doesn't flinch; He grabs Jeff by the hair again, but gets a elbow to the chest in response. Jeff bounces off the ropes and scores a flying lariat for a close 2. Rob Terry chooses to get on the ring apron and distracts the ref, as Jeff goes for a twist of fate. He dropkicks Terry off the apron, only to get a future shock DDT from McIntyre, who cover Jeff and gets a 3 count.

Winner: Drew McIntyre

Afterwards, Rob Terry gets in the ring and grabs Jeff Hardy on his shoulders, preparing for a strong move when...

Samoa Joe rushes to the ring and takes out Terry with a steel chair, slamming it into his shoulder several times. McIntyre tries to get him to stop, but ends up getting hit in the face with the same chair. Joe starts stalking the Scottish born wrestler as he tries to go to the back, but Joe won't let him and grabs him, attempting to put him in a rear naked choke. McIntyre recovers and counters with fists to the Samoan, who nails fists of his own in a similar flurry. Refs come out to try and break them up but it proves to be a futile attempt. McIntyre and Joe brawl all the way to the back, still pounding away at one another while Terry gets checked on by another 2 refs.

Backstage-Raven is getting ready for his match up next. He sits in a dark corner by himself...staring at a steel pipe in his hands and grinning like a madman.

Match+Ambush+Brief Promo=10 minutes.

Armchair Booker
11-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Raven vs Percy Watson

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7yu6-njAQos?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Raven comes out with a determined look in his eyes and a steel chair in hand

JB: But this isn't a Clockwork Orange House of Fun match like last week...what's Raven doing with the chair?

Percy Watson, decked out in red attire, comes to the ring showboating as usual.

However, before Percy gets the chance to enter the ring, Raven meets Watson at the entrance ramp and slams him in the face with the chair. The ref tries to stop him but Raven nails him as well, KO'ing the ref and continues to assault poor Percy, who's now busted open, with the chair. Then Raven rolls under the ring and searches under the ring for more 'toys', getting a Singapore cane and returns to Watson, thwacking the flamboyant superstar in the back with it several times until the cane is in pieces. He rolls Watson out of the ring and near the announce table. Raven grabs one of the monitors and slams Percy in the face with it, then gets on top of the table and grabs Percy with him...Evenflow DDT! The table falls apart and shatters. Raven does his classic pose and the fans jeer and boo.

No Contest

Backstage-Samoa Joe and Drew McIntyre are still going at it near the concession stands. McIntyre kicks him in the face and throws snacks and sodas on him, but Joe shakes it off and tackles him into the stand. Refs are trying to break them up, to no avail...

Meanwhile, we cut to Christopher Daniels who's heading to the ring for his match. Who will his opponent be?

Time=6 minutes.

Christopher Daniels vs ?

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rJscXON58Y8?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Daniels comes out to the ring decked in blue attire under his robes.

Justin: This match is set for one fall; Introducing first, from the city of angels, “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels!

Val: The question is, who will his opponent be?

Daniels watches the entrance ramp to see who his chosen opponent will be...the music hits and...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iJ1eLdbmesk?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

It's Suicide! The masked superstar sprints down the ramp and into the ring, taking down Daniels and we're underway!

Suicide jumps off the ring ropes and nails a crossbody to Daniels and covers for a quick 2. He gets up the turnbuckle and scores a flying dropkick as Daniels recovers but this only gets 2 as well. Daniels sweeps Suicide off of his feet and climbs the turnbuckle himself, where he proceeds to deliver a bulldog from the top of the turnbuckle, then as Suicide recovers, Daniels grabs him and nails him with a STO for 2. The Dark Savior recovers and bounces off the ropes and kicks Daniels in the face, prompting the Fallen Angel to roll outside to recover but he ends up eating a suicide dive from Suicide who bounces from the ropes and takes him out. Suicide shoves Daniels back into the ring and gets back on the turnbuckle and goes for a 450 splash, but Daniels rolls out of the way before it connects. Swinging neckbreaker from Daniels only gets 2, frustrating the Fallen Angel. As Suicide gets up he grabs him and attempts to deliver the Angel Wings, but Suicide stops him and counters it into a pin attempt but Daniels kicks out just before 3. Suicide goes back to the turnbuckle yet again and delivers a frankensteiner but again Daniels kicks out before 3. Daniels sweeps the masked man off his feet and mounts the turnbuckle himself for the BME...Suicide rolls out of the way and The Fallen Angel only gets canvas. Suicide rolls back over Daniels for a cover...1...2...Daniels gets his foot on the ropes so no good. Suicide backs up and attempts a running knee to the face as Daniels gets back up, but he dodges and strikes Suicide from behind, getting him back in position for the Angel Wings. This time, it connects, so he covers the masked man for the 3.

Winner: Christopher Daniels

The Fallen Angel, though weak after the grueling match-up, celebrates, now with huge momentum going into the PPV this Sunday. He heads out of the ring and grabs the mic.

Daniels: That's the best they got? Suicide? Well, I guess it could haven been worse, but get someone else under that mask instead of some jobber...By the way, Taker, I thought I should let you know...I found out who your opponent is going to be...I won't spoil the surprise, but I will tell you this now; It's someone you've never beaten! EVER! Better be on your toes...or REST...IN...PEACE...

Backstage-Maryse interviews “The One Man Rock Band” Heath Slater, who is set to be a part of a big 6 man tag match tonight.

Slater: Hey babe, you wanna hear my new hit single? It's gonna be on my new album..once I finally get my record deal...

Maryse: No...Suc Le Blu, your music is terrible as is le look. I just wanna know what you will do in le 6 man match tonight...

Slater: I love you french babes when you play hard to get...Anyway I call this hit “Skip is a dip”

Slater pretends to play the fake guitar as music in the background plays. Maryse just leaves.

Match+Interview=16 minutes.

Rob Van Dam vs Matt Hardy

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RXvMqBXRMEQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

RVD is out first, wearing a neon green singlet with marijuana designs on it as he enters the ring

Justin: The following match is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 232 lbs...ROB...VAN...DAM!

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOR5M5jJ6os?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

Matt Hardy comes out to a decent pop from the fans and heads to the ring and we're underway

RVD starts with swift kicks to Hardy's ribs but one kick attempt gets blocked and Matt grabs him by the leg, sweeping him off his 'educated feet'. Matt locks RVD in a sleeper hold but he breaks free and delivers a clothesline and while Matt's down, he scores Rolling Thunder, then covers for 2. Dropkick from Hardy takes RVD down again. Hardy nails a boot to Van Dam's face and hits him with the Side Effect, but only gets 2. Van Dam gets back up and dropkicks Matt in the chest then goes for another Rolling Thunder, but Hardy rolls out of the ring this time. Instead, RVD scores a baseball slide to Matt's head and he hits the barricade. RVD jumps off the ropes for a dive but Hardy dodges again and RVD hits the barricade as well. Hardy grabs him by the hair and drags him back to the ring, where he nails a Northern Lights Suplex. 1..2... Rob kicks out. RVD tries to go for a Van Daminator but Hardy dodges and tries to go for the Scar (Double Underhook with bodyscissors), only for Rob to reverse the move with a kick to Matt's knee, followed by a monkey flip. RVD bounces off the ropes and hits a plancha for 2. Hardy grabs Van Dam as he gets back up and kicks him in the chest, trying to go for the Twist Of Fate, but Van Dam pushes him away and when he returns...Van Daminator! RVD runs to the turnbuckle and jumps off and scores a 5-Star Frog Splash! He covers Matt and this one is done.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Following the match, RVD helps Matt up and shakes his hand for the match. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Ink Inc. burst out of the back and hit the ring to ambush both men. Hardy and Van Dam fight back at first, but have trouble keeping both men at bay. Suddenly...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n31snh0ofn0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Team 3D come out to the ring and beat down Ink Inc. The tattooed duo escape the ring but Bubba Ray gets on the mic

Bubba: Hold on a sec you tattooed freaks! Team 3D aren't going anywhere until we get what we want...and we want a match with the two of you...right here...right now! And if we win, we want in the tag title match at Road 2 Ruin! Unless of course...your chicken!

Devon: Oh my brother! TESTIFY!

Ink Inc. look at each other and then head back to the ring...Looks like we have a match after the commercial.

Time=12 minutes.

Armchair Booker
11-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Ink Inc vs Team 3D

We return and see Devon has Jesse Neal in a headlock. He tries to fight out of it but Devon is too strong for him. Devon lifts Neal up in a suplex and keeps him there for a few seconds before slamming him down. Devon bounces off the ropes and nails a body slam for 2. Neal quickly rolls over to Shannon Moore and tags him in, but Devon tags in Bubba as well. Bubba nails Moore in the head with a elbow and whips him to the ropes, only for Moore to dodge and hit Bubba Ray in the back of the head. Shannon whips his chest, which prompts woos from the fans, and hooks up Bubba in a fisherman's suplex but only gets 2. Bubba gets back up and nails Moore with the Bubba Bomb, but Neal breaks up the pin attempt. While the ef tries to get Neal back to his corner, Shannon low blows Bubba Ray and climbs the turnbuckle and nails a bulldog. He covers but Bubba Ray kicks out just before the 3. Shannon tags in Jesse who kicks Bubba in the ribs and face. The ref makes him stop before he DQ's him, so Neal picks Bubba up and and gives him a neckbreaker for 2. Devon tries for a tag but Neal kicks him off the apron and goes back to Bubba Ray, jumping off the ropes with a moonsalt for another 2. Neal tags Moore back in who rushes to Bubba, but is punched in the ribs and gets caught in a bearhug. Shannon tries to power out and eventually is able to do so with a headbutt. Devon has recovered and makes a blind tag, then proceeds to pound down Moore and gets him in a bearhug of his own. Moore however is able to power out of this one more easily and once he does, goes for a clothesline, but Devon reverses it by grabbing Moore as he bounces off the ropes and slams him, but only gets 2. Neal comes in and tries to intervene, but gets dunked to the outside by Devon who tags in Bubba. He and Devon get in position. Here it comes...3D! Devon keeps Neal out of the ring as Bubba covers Moore for the 3.

Winners: Team 3D

JB: Looks like Team 3D are now apart of this Sunday’s tag match. Now we have a triple threat!

Val: And on top of that I have heard that the match is going to be a tables match!

JB: Road 2 Ruin is looking to be a gigantic card, as if it wasn't already!

We go backstage, the locker room to be precise, and McIntyre and Joe are still at each other's throats; Joe throws McIntyre into the lockers, but McIntyre is able to recover and kick Joe's knee, making him lose balance and McIntyre tackles him into the wall. Referee interference is still futile.

Match+Fight backstage=11 minutes

Heath Slater, Desmond Wolfe, and Frankie Kazarian vs Skip Sheffield, The Hurricane, and Mr Kennedy

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XXWoRmd_PIY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XXWoRmd_PIY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mr Kennedy enters the arena, BAW Intercontinental Title around his waist, and wearing black tights. The Mic comes down...

Kennedy: And now...Introducing the BAW Intercontinental CHAMPION! The Wisconsin Warrior! The Asshole of all assholes! MRRRRRRRRRRRRR! KENNEDY!......KENNEDY!

Kennedy gets in the ring as Justin Roberts introduces his partners

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-5OzI0LF7I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-5OzI0LF7I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Justin: Next, from Planet Hemls, weighing in at 220 lbs, The Hurricane!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NLVSKr6HN9Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NLVSKr6HN9Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Justin: And from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing 270 lbs, “The Cornfed Meathead” Skip Sheffield!

Sheffield gets in the ring as he and his partners await their opponents

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FlGXGOKEv8M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FlGXGOKEv8M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Justin: Their opponents, first from London, England weighing 225 lbs...Desmond Wolfe!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iiagH7lhO1g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iiagH7lhO1g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kazarian wears blue tights tonight.

Justin: From Yucca Valley, California, weighing 216 lbs...“The Future” Frankie Kazarian!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PitT8-7DjvA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PitT8-7DjvA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Justin: And from Tampa, Florida, weighing 231 lbs... “The One Man Rock Band” Heath Slater!

Slater gets big boos as he enters the ring for the match

Hurricane and Slater start it off as The Superhero gets kicked in the chest and gets hit with a spinning spinebuster for a quick 2. Wolfe tags himself in and kicks away at Hurricane's legs, then kicks him in the back of the head. Kennedy tags himself in and shoulder tackles Wolfe and takes him over to the turnbuckle. He tries to set Wolfe up for the Green Bay Plunge, but Wolfe counters and takes Kennedy up to the turnbuckle instead. He nails a top rope suplex for a 2 count. Wolfe tags in Kaz, who mounts the turnbuckle and goes for a top rope leg drop, but the IC Champion rolls out of the way and tags in Skip Sheffield. He charges into the ring and delivers a back body drop to “The Future” and delivers a devistating polish hammer but just gets 2. Sheffield picks him back up but Kazarian jumps to the ropes and jumps off with a pele kick then tags in Slater. He runs over and kicks Sheffield in the ribs and covers but barely gets 2. Slater attempts a sleeper hold, but Sheffield won't have it and pulls him by the hair and throws him over his shoulders and delivers a running shoulder tackle. Wolfe gets in the ring and throws Skip out of the ring and once Heath recovers, tags in Kazarian. He runs to the ring apron and kicks off Hurricane and Kennedy and once Skip gets back to the apron, kicks him in the head to get him back in the ring. Kazarian gets to the ropes and nails a corkscrew splash, but Sheffield is too close to the ropes for a successful pin attempt. Kennedy has made it back to the apron and gets tagged in, as does Slater, and the two take each other out with a clothesline. Kennedy is the 1<sup>st</sup> to recover and covers Slater for 2, but Kennedy is not phased and throws Slater to the ropes and nails him with a spinning body slam for another 2. Slater rolls to his corner as Kennedy tags in Hurricane. Wolfe makes a blind tag as Kaz rolls back into the ring. While the ref tries to get Kaz back to his corner...THWACK! Slater gets in and nails Hurricane with his fake guitar hero guitar, without the ref knowing it. When the ref turns around, he sees Wolfe covering the superhero and makes the 3 count.

Winners: Desmond Wolfe, Heath Slater, and Frankie Kazarian

As Wolfe celebrates, he fails to notice Kennedy getting behind him while Skip begins to chase Heath Slater to the back. When Wolfe turns around, Kennedy hits him with the mic check. Kazarian gets back in the ring and starts brawling with the IC Champion. Hurricane has just barely recovered from the guitar shot but when he finally does, he takes out Kazarian with a Eye Of The Hurricane as Mr. Kennedy grabs his belt...but not before Hurricane stares him down...

Match=13 minutes.

We're told the main event will be taking place in just a moment...but first...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c70JH8uVv_Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c70JH8uVv_Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Daffney comes to the ring apparently to make a announcement

Daffney: Oh I'm so excited for Road 2 Ruin! I'm holding a open challenge! Daffney's Deadly Invitational Rip of the clothing battle royal! Come as you are, and the only way to win is to be the last one clothed...I'm going to prove to every BAW Hot Ass in the back that I am the ONLY true woman in this company! I'm the only one worth watching every week! I'm...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwgNdecez0Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwgNdecez0Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Naomi Night comes out and interrupts Daffney

Naomi: HEEEEEEEEEEEEY GIRL! Now hold on just a sec...you say YOUR worth watching every single week? You also say your holding a invitational at Road 2 Ruin? Well...I guess I signed with BAW JUST IN TIME! Now I can prove to you and all the ladies in the back that I, Naomi Night, am the true...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvFhgwA5kdI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvFhgwA5kdI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Madison Rayne enters the arena

Madison: WHOA WHOA WHOA! Your telling me that YOU, a NEW girl, thinks she can just sign with the company and immediately insert herself into such a huge match as this? I'll have you know I'm the sexiest, and fiercest Hot Ass on the roster...And if you, (Naomi) or you (Daffney) try to prove me wrong...I'll beat the both of you down...I'll strip you both down and make you BOTH my bitches!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQHsbYbZqe4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQHsbYbZqe4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Melina is out next

Melina: Oh yes, that's a real mature thing to say Madison. You may talk a big game...but can you actually BACK it up? (she gets nose to nose with her)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYUwjwGE83w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYUwjwGE83w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Maryse comes out to cut her own promo in french, which the other girls don't see to understand...Shortly afterwards she, Naomi, Melina, and Madison start brawling as Daffney watches on in delight...she fails to notice that Hamada comes out from the audience and kicks her in the back of the head, KO'ing Daffney in a instant and then leaves...

We now go to the parking lot as Drew McIntyre and Samoa Joe are STILL going at it. Drew throws Joe into a parked car and slams his head onto the hood, then climbs onto the car, looking as if he is going to do the Future Shock DDT on the hood, as the referees and security try to stop him. Joe counters and backbody drops McIntyre onto the hood. He then gets inside of another nearby car, presumed to be his own, and starts it up, with evil intentions in his eyes...Drew slides off of the car as Joe starts driving to the downed McIntyre. He notices what's going on and quickly runs away. Rob Terry is nearby and runs over to Joe's vehicle and punches the man's head several times. Joe exits the car and Rob heads for Drew and his car, ready to leave immediately.
Joe: The hell you will!

Joe grabs a blumt object and throws it at the back of Drew's car as it drives away, breaking a taillight. He quickly gets back into his own vehicle and drives after them.

Promo+Brawl=8 minutes.

Armchair Booker
11-25-2010, 04:34 PM
BAW Road 2 Ruin promo

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae34/Bizarroking/road2ruincopy.jpg

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nn7pz5hXa28?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Voiceover: What path will you follow? Will you choose to be righteous? Honorable? To do the right thing...or will the your destiny corrupt you? Make you mad with power?

Mtn Dew White Out present...BAW Road 2 Ruin! Sunday @ 8!

We return to the arena as SoCal and JB rundown the card:

BAW Intercontinental Championship-Four Corners Elimination Match
Mr Kennedy © vs The Hurricane vs Frankie Kazarian vs Desmond Wolfe

Triple Threat Table Match for the BAW Tag Team Championship
The Hardyz vs Team 3D vs Ink Inc

Heath Slater vs Skip Sheffield

Daffney's Deadly Invitational-Rip off the opponents clothing to win
Participants: Daffney, Hamada, Madison Rayne, Melina, Maryse, Chelsea, Naomi Night. More TBD

Samoa Joe vs Drew McIntyre (with Rob Terry)

Raven's Clockwork Orange House of Fun match
Raven Vs Rob Van Dam

BAW World Championship-Casket Match
The Undertaker © vs Christopher Daniels

And now back to the ring for the main event...

The Undertaker vs ?

*The famous GONG goes off and the BAW Champion, The Undertaker, slowly heads to the ring, the belt around his waist...*

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G98nOztcbNE?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Justin: This is your BAW Main event! Set for one fall! Introducing first, from Death Valley, weighing 300 lbs, he is the BAW World Champion! The Undertaker!

The deadman enters the ring to a enormous pop from the fans as they await the mystery opponent...

Justin: And his opponent...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SWRm226Kerc?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

It's Eli Cottonwood!

Justin: Residing at the Kellogs Sanitarium, weighing 313 lbs, Eli Cottonwood!

He slowly enters the arena and towards the ring, all 7 ft of him...Undertaker seems surprised by this opponent, but he doesn't flinch once and as soon as Cottonwood is in the ring, we're underway

Cottonwood starts with a huge kick to The Champ's face and Taker gets sent to the ropes. Eli then grabs the champion and gives him a enormous chop to the chest ala Big Show, sending Undertaker down but only for a moment. Once the deadman gets back to his feet, he starts punching away at Eli, making him wobble but not fall down. Eli counters a punch and delivers a headbutt sending Taker down, then covers for 2. Eli picks the champ back up and easily slams him down to the mat, surprising everyone at how he's holding his own against the legendary phenom. Taker does his famous “Sit Up” pose, but gets kicked back down by the former nXt rookie, who attempts another pin but again just gets 2. He whips Taker into the ropes, but gets countered with a clothesline that causes Eli to lose his balance again but still doesn't fall. Undertaker bounces off the other side of the ring and nails another clothesline, causing Cottonwood to go to one knee. The fans are getting excited as The BAW Champion kicks Cottonwood in the face with a boot and causes him to go flat on his back. Taker covers for 2 and then tries to bodyslam Cottonwood, but he gets countered, which allows Eli to grab Taker and connects with a fallaway slam. He picks Taker up yet again, but the deadman grabs his throat, only for Eli to do the same, with both men choking each other until they can no longer keep their grip and are forced to release. Eli runs and goes for a big boot, but Taker dodges and Cottonwood ends up tumbling to the outside. Taker sees the opportunity and goes for a over the top rope suicide dive to the former nXt rookie, taking him out if only for the moment. After pounding away at the large man, the champ rolls him back into the ring and waits for Eli to get up, where he nails a chokeslam, taking a bit of effort to lift Eli up, but Undertaker does it. He covers...but Eli is too close to the ropes and just barely is able to get his foot on the bottom rope before 3. Taker waits for Cottonwood to get back up a moment or 2 later, and attempts another chokeslam, but he gets his chest slapped hard and Cottonwood picks him up for a gorilla press slam, but the effort causes Cottonwood to go to his knees in exhaustion, thus allowing Taker enough time to just barely get back up. Eli grabs him and looks to go for the reverse chokeslam facebuster. Taker grabs his arm as he gets in the position and as he's lifted in the air, wraps his legs around Eli's head, now in position for Hell's gate. Cottonwood fights for a few seconds, but the move takes it's toll on him and is in the middle of the ring, nowhere near the ropes, so he is left with no choice but to tap.

Winner: The Undertaker

As The Undertaker celebrates as the ref gives him the BAW World Title, the lights go out with Taker's famous gong...Once the lights are back on, Christopher Daniels is in the ring, behind the champ, but it seems Undertaker is aware of his presence for as soon as he turns around, he kicks the Fallen Angel in the midsection and gets in position for the Tombstone Piledriver, this time no reversal takes place and the move connects, leaving Daniels out cold. Undertaker grabs the belt and celebrates with his famous pose as the show ends.

Time=15 minutes.

XL
11-25-2010, 04:45 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=1591

NOTE: Large chunks of the show will be hidden behind spoiler tags. Please make sure you read it all.

This is dialogue
This is in-ring action

As the show opens, Vladimir Koslov is already in the ring awaiting his opponent.

Cole: Welcome everybody to Tuesday Night Titans. I’m Michael Cole here at ringside along with Taz, and what a show we have in store for you tonight.

Taz: That’s right, Cole. Tonight’s main event features the World Heavyweight Champion teaming with the Gateway champion as Randy Orton and Carlito face the men who will challenge for their belts is 5 days at Helloween, Dustin Rhodes and Michael McGillicutty.

Cole: Also, we’ll see Jey Uso get one last chance to impress the Family as he takes on Husky Harris in a put-up or shut-up match.

Taz: But right now we’ve got a real rocketbuster match to start the show as Vladimir Kozlov takes on Wade Barrett.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0B0DcYV2AkE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0 &***********"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0B0DcYV2AkE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0 &***********" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Cole: Both men have had run-ins with Bryan Danielson and Low Ki in recent weeks, and neither man came out on the winning end. Kozlov won a match a few weeks ago against Randy Orton, but Orton was definitely distracted as that match started. Orton was able to get his revenge on Kozlov the next week during Kozlov’s match with Dustin Rhodes.

We switch to a replay of the events from 2 weeks ago.

Cole: Orton delivered an RKO out of nowhere to Kozlov after failing to get Rhodes to strike him. Had Dustin connected with this punch here, he would have lost his shot at the World Heavyweight title by order of Commissioner Jeff Jarrett.

Taz: And there’s the RKO delivered to Kozlov.

Cole: And then last week, Kozlov took the brunt of the damage in a tag match with Edge versus Danielson and Low Ki.

Taz: Bryan and Ki were playing a game of one-upsmanship that Edge wanted no part of, leaving Kozlov to basically fend for himself.

Cole: And Wade Barrett lost singles matches to both of those men in the previous two weeks, first Danielson and then Low Ki.

Taz: But enough about the past, both men are in the ring and look ready to go.

Cole: And here come Jarrett’s enforcers – Mark Henry and Vance Archer. Jarrett hired them to make sure the action stayed in the ring, and that no one would take it upon themselves to get involved in other people’s matches.

Taz: Last week they went unchallenged except for Edge trying to leave his match. You have to wonder how soon someone will get the gumption up to challenge their authority.

With everyone now in place, the referee calls for the bell.

A lockup and Wade starts off quickly with a knee to Kozlov’s midsection, followed by a huge uppercut which sends the Russian into the corner. Barrett pins Kozlov’s arms and delivers multiple headbutts. Barrett pulls Kozlov out of the corner and sends him toward the far corner, but Kozlov reverses. After Barrett hits the turnbuckle, he notices Kozlov bearing down on him and raises his boot. Kozlov drops down and slides outside, grabbing Barrett’s leg and pulling him backwards into the ringpost. Barrett gets to his feet and Kozlov jumps up onto the apron, grabs Barrett’s head and hot shots him over the top rope. As Barrett collects himself, Vladimir gets back in the ring and hammers Wade down to a knee, then sends him the rest of the way to the mat with a boot to the head. Kozlov takes Barrett on a tour of the ring, stopping at each turnbuckle to let Wade taste them. Kozlov then grabs hold of Barrett and sends him back down with a belly to belly release suplex. As Wade struggles to his feet, Kozlov throws Barrett into the ropes and Wade comes back with a boot to Kozlov followed by a spear. Kozlov pulls himself to his feet on the ring apron only to be knocked off by a shoulder block by Wade. Barrett joins Vladimir on the outside and slams Kozlov’s head against the ring apron. Barrett rolls a dazed Kozlov back into the ring and follows him in. Barrett picks up Kozlov and delivers a Wasteland.

Winner: Wade Barrett

Cole: A tremendous effort put forth by the former bare-knuckle brawler to take out the Moscow Mafioso.

Taz: This was their Helloween, and both men left nothing on the table in an effort to get some recognition for the next pay per view.

Cole: Well they definitely put the rest of the IWC on notice. When we come back, we’ll determine a number one contender for Victoria’s Women’s belt in a triple threat match between Serena, Lacey Von Erich and Eve Torres. Stay tuned.

***COMMERCIAL***

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X3ud01KmMFQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X3ud01KmMFQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cF4ZTcuhixc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cF4ZTcuhixc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZ7bRM8VR0o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZ7bRM8VR0o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Taz: Welcome back. Tonight’s Tuesday Night Titans is brought to you in part by Yappa Pie – The snack that slaps you in the mouth.

Cole: And by Warrior’s Gym. For a body ready for destructicity, in only 70 hours per week, it’s Warrior’s Gym.

Taz: And by Slim Jim. Need a little excitement? Slap into a Slim Jim.

Ring announcer: This match is scheduled for one fall and will determine the number one contender for the Women’s title. Introducing first, a member of the Family – Lacey Von Erich!

Cole: She may be a member of the Family and a former Women’s champion, but she’s also got the least amount of in-ring experience of the three in this match.

Ring announcer: And her first opponent, Eve Torres!

Taz: Eve has been impressing everyone with her merging of jiu-jitsu and wrestling. Will that be enough to get her the victory tonight?

Ring announcer: And their opponent, Serena!

Cole: The most experienced of these ladies, Serena really feels like she has something to prove to the IWC.

The referee signals for the bell and we are underway. Serena and Eve start out in a shouting match that turns into a shoving match until Serena’s foot finds Eve’s breadbasket. Lacey watches as Serena puts Eve in a side headlock. Lacey then puts Serena in a headlock of her own. Eve shoves out of Serena’s headlock, pushing both ladies across the ring. Lacey holds on to Serena and as both ladies come off the far rope, Lacey controls Serena and uses her head as a battering ram , knocking Eve down. Lacey quickly goes for the pin, but Serena pulls her off. As Lacey gets to her feet, Serena swings at her, but Lacey blocks, and suggests that they both go after Eve together. They start discussing it as Eve gets to her feet and tries to interject herself into the conversation. Lacey and Serena shove Eve away. Eve comes back up to them, and again gets a double kick to her gut. Serena and Lacey double whip Eve and catch her with a double back body drop as she comes off the ropes. Eve rolls to the floor and Serena and Lacey turn their attention to one another. Serena gains the advantage with some European uppercuts, backing Lacey into a corner where she begins to choke the Family member. The referee gets a break as Serena whips Lacey to the opposite corner and follows her in with a shoulder block. Serena sends Lacey flying with a pumphandle throw. Serena goes for the cover, but Eve recovers and breaks up the count. Eve pulls Serena up by her hair and slams her into the turnbuckle. A couple kicks to the gut, and then Eve turns to Lacey, who is still down on the mat. Eve grabs Lacey’s legs and slingshots her into the same corner as Serena. Lacey falls back to the mat, and Serena falls with her head into Lacey’s stomach. Eve rolls Serena outside the ring and to the floor, and pins Lacey.

Winner: Lacey Von Erich

Cole: A tremendous win for Lacey, who now will face Victoria in 5 days at Helloween for the Women’s title. But right now, let’s take you to Kaitlyn, who’s backstage with Bryan Danielson and Low Ki.

Kaitlyn: Gentlemen, things have been heating up between you two ever since you lost the tag team championships to Kane and Abyss. You claim to not have any hard feelings toward each other, but last week in your match against Edge and Vlaimir Kozlov, you seemed to have a bit of “anything you can do, I can do better” going on. Would either of you care to comment?

Low Ki (grabbing the mic): Yeah, I’d like to comment. Daniel, ever since our days back in the WWE, you’ve been the “internet sensation”, while I’ve been the afterthought. They signed me TWO YEARS before you, but you got to be the focal point of the first NXT, while I had to be an afterthought of the second season behind McGillicutty and others. I won my season. You finished second, but you were given a huge push while I was given a losing streak and two talentless models to string me along. I’ve been wrestling longer than you, and I’m better than you. And I’m challenging you to a match at Helloween to prove it.

Danielson: You want me? You got me. But if you REALLY want to prove to everyone how much better than me you are, then this can’t be just any old match. Let’s make it an Ironman Match. 60 minutes to prove who the BETTER man is.

Low Ki: Ironman match? You’re on. I would say “May the best man win”, but I already know that I’m going to.

Low Ki storms off.

Taz: Whoa! That’s a MAJOR addition to Helloween, but I can’t say I didn’t see it coming.

Cole: It looks like we’re going to blow the roof off of Busch Stadium.

Taz: Isn’t Busch Stadium an outdoor facility?

Cole: Ummm… We’ll be right back, folks.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

When we come back, Chavo Guerrero and Jesse Gordy are in the ring.

Chavo: With Helloween this Sunday, the Family is getting ready to get our hands on the World Heavyweight and Gateway Championships, as well as Lacey now winning a shot at the Women’s Championship, and Jesse here is going to take on Triple H. But tonight, Jeff Jarrett put Jesse and I into a match against some new guys called The Oh Squad? Well, even though we haven’t ever tagged before, the Family stays together and we’ll be even stronger with our newest member. So, Oh Squad, whoever you ladies are, come on down.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RnPB76mjxI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&***********"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RnPB76mjxI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&start=227&***********" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Cole: Orlando Jordan??? David Otunga??? Titus O’Neil???

Taz: I get it Cole. They’re not the “Oh Squad”, they’re the “O-Squad” Orlando, Otunga, and O’Neil.

As the three men make their way down the ramp, Mark Henry and Vance Archer block their path. Mark holds up two fingers.

Cole: Jarrett’s deputies aren’t letting the O-Squad down to the ring since there’s three of them, but only two are allowed to participate in the match.

Jeff Jarrett appears on the Titantron

Jarrett: It’s ok, boys. All three members of the O-Squad have their manager’s licenses and will be permitted to participate in matches via the Freebird rule. They all know that if the non-participating member gets involved that all three members will be suspended.

As Mark and Vance begin to step aside, the O-Squad give them a little shove and pass through.

The match starts off with Jesse and Otunga. Jesse is able to get Otunga off his feet with a couple well-placed forearm shivers. Otunga gets up against the ropes and Jesse grabs an arm and attempts to send his across the way. Otunga reverses and sends Jesse into the ropes. Jesse blocks Otunga’s hip toss and delivers a short-arm clothesline. Otunga gets up and grabs Jesse. Jesse attempts to reverse another Irish whip, but Otunga delivers a back kick, putting Jesse down for a 1-count. Otunga grabs Gordy by the arm and drags him over to tag in Orlando. Orlando comes in with a stiff kick to Jesse’s gut and then grabs his arm again and spins one leg over Jesse’s back to back knee lift Gordy’s face again. As Orlando pulls Jesse to his feet, a well-placed knee allows Jesse to escape and tag in Chavo. Chavo walks into a straight punch. Orlando sends Chavo into the ropes and on his return knocks him to the ground by hitting him with a jumping butt to the face. Chavo gets up, only to be intercepted with a double leg takedown and then slingshotted out to the floor. Otunga races around the ring and sends Chavo back into the ring quickly. Chavo staggers into a corner and Orlando hops onto the second turnbuckle and gets Chavo reeling with several punches.Jesse comes down the apron and pulls Orlando off, sending him one-legged over the top rope. Chavo then bounces the rope as the referee is getting Jesse back to the corner. Chavo lets Orlando fall into the ring and as Orlando gets to his knees, Chavo comes off the far rope and smashes Orlando against them with knees to the back. Chavo tags Jesse in as Orlando is regaining his feet. Jesse eats a fist on his way in, then gets put to the mat via a side Russian leg sweep. Chavo comes in to break up the pin attempt, and as he is being escorted back to the corner, Orlando starts choking Gordy. Orlando breaks once the referee notices and gets to a count of 4, then goes over and tags Otunga back in. Otunga grabs Gordy to keep him from making a tag. Otunga puts Jesse to the mat with a spinebuster, and as Orlando charges across the ring to keep Chavo from breaking up the count, the O-Squad pick up their first victory.

Winner: O-Squad

Cole: An impressive debut for the O-Squad.

Taz: And with the Freebird rule in place, their opponents never know which 2 of the 3 they’re going to face, making preparing for them even more difficult.

Cole: When we come back, Jey Uso takes on Husky Harris for the last time.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

Cole: Welcome back to the only weekly wrestling show on broadcast tv, IWC Tuesday Night Titans. This Sunday, IWC presents Helloween, live from Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri. Helloween is brought to you by Tecmo, makers of Monster Rancher 6, now available on all next-generation gaming consoles.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/erpgy3DW3c4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&***********"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/erpgy3DW3c4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&***********" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Taz: Husky Harris has got to have a lot of confidence going into this matchup, having beaten Jey Uso the last two times they faced off.

Cole: Yes, but some people think Uso had his number last week until that horrendous incident with the ringbell. That’s the reason we’re having this match tonight - to settle the score once and for all.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QHlcYXudfE4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&***********"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QHlcYXudfE4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&***********" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Taz: Uso has been trying to get into the good graces of the Family for weeks, and they have told him that tonight is his last chance to impress them.

As Harris moves in to lock up, Jey stars peppering him with punches. Harris falls back into the ropes and turns around to try to avoid taking more damage, but Jey pushes down and starts choking him with the top rope. Just before the 5 count, Jey lets go, then grabs Husky and sends him across the ring. Husky reverses and sends Uso into the ropes, but misses with a clothesline as Jey grabs the ropes and slides to the outside. Uso walks around the ring and climbs back in. They lock up and Jey spins around and twists Harris’s arm into a chicken wing. Jey releases Harris and slaps the back of his head. Husky spins around, only to eat a fist and get knocked to the canvas. Jey mounts him and begins ramming Harris’s head into the mat repeatedly. He then begins punching Husky. This is only stopped by the referee after a 5 count and calling for the bell.

Winner by disqualification: Husky Harris

Uso slides out of the ring and grabs a microphone.

Jey: I’m sick of people not recognizing my talents. That ends here and now.

Uso throws the microphone down and gets back into the ring, but is intercepted by Vance Archer. Uso puts the brakes on and, after thinking about it for a second, rolls out of the ring and heads back up the ramp.

Taz: Uso really looked like he was ready to try on Vance Archer for a chance to deliver a message to the Family.

Cole: But he decided discretion was in his best interest. He would have been suspended if he had continued to go after Husky. It looks like Jarrett’s investment in Mark Henry and Vance Archer is really paying off. Our main event is up next, with Dustin Rhodes and Michael McGillicutty facing off in tag team action against their opponent’s in 5 days time - Randy Orton and Carlito. Next!

*** COMMERCIAL ***

All 4 members of the main event are already in the ring as we come back.

Rhodes and Orton start off the match with a lockup in the center of the ring. Orton gets Dustin into a side headlock and shoves him into the ropes. Randy misses with a clothesline and Rhodes stops and sends Orton to the mat with a big right. The referee steps in and admonishes Rhodes, allowing Orton the time to gather his wits. They lock up again and Orton gains the advantage with a kneelift followed by an elbow to the top of Rhodes’ head. Orton then delivers a scoop slam and backs up to deliver a punt as Dustin gets to his feet. Dustin is able to get quickly to his feet and connects with a clothesline of his own before going to his corner and tagging in McGillicutty. Michael goes for a quick rollup attempt, but only gets a one count. Orton rolls over and tags in Carlito. Carlito and McG lock up, and Carlito pushes Michael into the ropes. Carlito misses wildly with a punch to the head, and Michael slips out but is unable to follow up with any offense as Carlito ducks his head between the ropes and the referee steps between them. Carlito gets McGillicutty into a side headlock and grinds it a couple times. Michael is able to maneuver over to his corner and Dustin tags himself in as Carlito gets shoved across the ring. Dustin connects with a dropkick on the rebounding Carlito. Rhodes pulls his hair to get him to a seated position and executes a snapmare. Carlito jumps to his feet and gets through the ropes and out to the floor. Rhodes lets him gather his thoughts and begs him to come back in the ring. After shaking it off, Carlito does just that and they lock up. Another side headlock from Carlito and Rhodes receives a fist to the top of his head. As Rhodes collects himself, Carlito grabs Dustin by his head and takes him over to the corner and tags in Orton. Rhodes doesn’t see it and tries to punch Carlito, but Orton gives him a kidney punch before Dustin connects. Orton throws Rhodes to the outside and climbs the turnbuckle to deliver a double axe handle. McGillicutty comes over to protect the Family head, and as the referee is keeping Carlito and McG from starting a brawl, Orton sneaks the long way around 3 sides of the ring. As Rhodes starts to get to his feet, Orton comes running in and kicks Rhodes in the head. Rhodes then continues to bait in McG. Randy is in the ring as Dustin rolls in. He grabs Rhodes by the hair and throws him out over the top rope on the far side. Carlito comes over, picks Dustin up and slams his head into the apron before retreating to his corner again. Orton tags in Carlito who immediately goes over and gets in Michael’s face, eventually drawing him in to the ring. As the referee works to separate the two, Orton continues his assault on the wounded Rhodes outside the ring. Orton rolls Rhodes into the ring and Carlito nails him with a cannonball dive. Carlito goes for the pin but only gets 2. Rhodes desperately reaches for the tag, but Carlito is able to grab him by the foot and keep him from getting to his corner. Dustin delivers and inseguri and makes the hot tag to McGillicutty. McGillicutty jumps onto the top rope and delivers a flying clothesline to Carlito, then goes over and gives a cheap shot to Orton. As the referee is holding Orton back, Dustin gathers himself together enough to deliver a low blow to Carlito before rolling out of the ring. Michael rolls up Carlito and the referee counts the pinfall.

Taz: And the Family continues on their roll heading into Helloween.

Cole: Can Orton and Carlito regroup from this defeat and hold on to their belts in St. Louis? We’ll find out this Sunday on pay per view. Good night everybody!

XL
11-27-2010, 11:55 AM
For the 2 people that care:

WEEK 3 RANKINGS

UCE (1-1-1-1-1-1-1) = 35 Points
IWC (2-3-2-2-2-2-3) = 26 Points
BAW (3-2-3-3-3-3-2) = 23 Points

Star Power

1) Alberto Del Rio = 29 Points
2) Dolph Ziggler = 23 Points
3) Randy Orton = 18 Points
4) Raven = 17 Points