PDA

View Full Version : RAW Is Owen Torrent?

KleptoKlown
11-19-2010, 01:08 AM
anyone have a link...or maybe even the file they would be willing to send me?

Maybe this is a bit morbid, but I have the Chris Benoit tribute show, and would like to add the Owen Hart one.

CSL
11-19-2010, 01:13 AM
Not a torrent but http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DRUFWQD

KleptoKlown
11-19-2010, 01:43 AM
awesome...thanks mang

Crazy Nick
11-19-2010, 01:53 AM
Awesome! I have been looking for this one for a while now, thanks!

slapmesilly
11-19-2010, 02:48 AM
if u want it on dvd, i got it if anybosdy needs it

Rammsteinmad
11-19-2010, 05:42 AM
Wait a minute, you have the Benoit one and you want the Hart one... fair enough.

What about Guerrero?

Lord-Of-Darkness
11-19-2010, 08:23 AM
Are these 3 the only 3 to get full tribute shows? I know they rang the bell for Pillman, but it wasn't presented in the same way was it?

I know it's obviously to do with them being under contract when they died, but just wondering if they are the only ones.

Rammsteinmad
11-19-2010, 08:40 AM
To my knowledge yes they are, although the Guerrero one was on Smackdown as well.

Evil Vito
11-19-2010, 09:40 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I remember being surprised that they cancelled Raw and just did a night of past Benoit moments instead of a full show with actually wrestling ala Eddie.

Only thing I can think of is that with Eddie he was discovered dead in the morning so everybody had all day to recuperate whereas Benoit's death was only discovered hours before Raw was meant to go on the air. I mean it's not like a tribute show is overly hard to book - ask around, get a list of who wouldn't mind competing, and then put together as many "dream" matches as possible.</font>

Rammsteinmad
11-19-2010, 10:43 AM
That was something that always confused me about the Benoit show. Was there actually meant to be a Raw that night? What happened, were the audience pretty much told to go home coz one of the wrestlers had died?

I mean, okay it sucks when wrestlers die and all, but in the UK I went to a few shows in Manchester, which is like a 4/5 hour drive. I'd be fucking pissed if I booked a travel lodge, drove all that way to be told the show was cancelled on short notice.