PDA

View Full Version : The "Post like DLVH84" Thread

Xero
11-25-2010, 02:09 PM
I have a feeling this thread will be more epic than the 1974 Karl Gotch Cup, won by Tatsumi Fujinami.

#BROKEN Hasney
11-25-2010, 02:13 PM
Here is a list of wrestlers I feel would like omelettes

Fuji Yawa
Brian Pillman
Super La Bamba Jr.
Macho Misawa
Indifferent Clox
Ozzie The Great
Kevin Nash
Biased Bumboy

CSL
11-25-2010, 02:13 PM
That was actually the 1977 Frank Gotch Cup Xero and it was won by Riki Choshu's grandma right before she created the tie-up.

Xero
11-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Now now, we know that the tie-up had been used for years before that. It was just never cataloged by "mainstream" media.

VSG
11-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Is this the same as "Post to annoy Gertner" thread?

BizarroKing
11-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Will there be a "post like Bizarroking" thread to follow?

Ermaximus
11-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Who?

Sixx
11-25-2010, 03:28 PM
I have a feeling this thread will be more epic than the 1974 Karl Gotch Cup, won by Tatsumi Fujinami.

Later known as the Young Lions cup, last won by the one and only Hirooki Goto.

DLVH84
11-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Later known as the Young Lions cup, last won by the one and only Hirooki Goto.

That's absolutely right, Sixx.

LOL...I actually think this thread is funny. I love a good laugh every now and then.

Shadrick
11-25-2010, 04:34 PM
If you guys ever need a reminder of guidelines...

*points to sig*

Rammsteinmad
11-25-2010, 04:36 PM
The Sultan VS Ahmed Johnson match that happened on Raw on April 21st 1997 actually ended with a DQ. Neither man was at Raw the next week.

Please don't insult my wrestling knowledge.

Sixx
11-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Think I won.

Sixx
11-25-2010, 04:43 PM
I poster some crap from the past noone gives a flying fuck about, yet it was correct.

Shadrick
I would appreciate it if you guys didn't mock my expertise and knowledge of Japanese wrestling trivia that no one but me gives a shit about.

Shadrick
Hiroshi Gymaota was the first ever XWFL Japanese Heavyweight champion back in 1933. You care.

Ultra Mantis
11-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Here is a list of my favourite wrestlers:

Keiji Mutoh
The Great Muta
Space Lone Wolf
Kokushi-Muso
Kokushi
White Ninja
Super Ninja
Black Ninja
Super Black Ninja
Viet Cong Ming

VSG
11-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Super Dragon *clap clap clapclapclap*

DInsaneOne
11-25-2010, 05:12 PM
A list of albums that Kane has on his zune (cuz the undertaker has an i-pod):

"The Bodyguard Soundtrack"
"White Pony" - Deftones
"Throwing Copper" - Live
"Pretty Woman Soundtrack"
"Here We Go Again" - Demi Lovato
"Them vs. You vs. Me" - Finger Eleven
"WCW Mayhem"
"A School Gyrls Holla Day" - School Gyrls
"Baby One More Time" - Britney Spears
"400 Degreez" - Juvenile
"...And Then There Was X" - DMX
"Camp Rock Soundtrack"

MoFo
11-25-2010, 05:15 PM
While I was watching tapes of Georgia Championship Wrestling from 1983 I noticed Barry Darsow had an extremely underrated match with Terry Taylor over the Mid-South championship belt which led me to compile my favourite Barry Darsow gimmicks.

1. Krusher Kruschev.
2. Crusher Darsow.
3. Blacktop Bully.

Chavo Classic
11-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Heh, I was honestly going to make a thread about DLVH8's apparent love of arbitary lists. But this is better, almost as good as the following threads:

The upside down Australian map
Someone emailed Gertner's girlfriend
Do you wipe your arse standing or sitting
Sadistic and CZW is the number 2 promotion

XL
11-25-2010, 05:52 PM
When asked for a TOP 10 JAPANESE LEGENDS

Antonio Inoki
Giant Baba
Riki Chosyu
Rikidozan
Seiji Sakaguchi
Tiger Mask
Tokyo Joe
Yoshiaki Fujiwara
Akio Sato
Genichiro Tenryu
Gran Hamada
Great Kusatsu
Hiro Matsuda
Hiroshi Wajima
Jumbo Tsuruta
Kengo Kimur
Kenji Shibuya
Mitsu Arakawa
Masa Saito
Mr. Fuji
Osamu Kido
Tatsumi Fujinami
Toru Tanaka
Yoshino Sato
Akira Maeda
Hiroshi Hase
The Great Kabuki
The Great Muta
Kintaro Oki
Kodo Fuyuki
Masahiro Chono
Mitsuharu Misawa
Nobuhiko Takada
Pat Tanaka
Satoru Sayama
Shin'ya Hashimoto
Tiger Mask
Tiger Mask II
Toshiaki Kawada
Akira Taue
El Samurai
The Great Sasuki
Hayabusa
Jinsei Shinzaki
Jun Akiyama
Jushin Liger
Kanemura
Keiji Mutoh
Kensuske Sasaki
Kenta Kobashi
Koji Kanemoto
Masato Tanaka
Manabu Nakanishi
Osamu Nishimura
Shinjiro Ohtani
Taiyo Kea
Tiger Mask III
Ultimo Dragon
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Arashi
Blue Wolf
Dick Togo
Gedo
Ebessan
HEAT
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Ikuto Hidaka
Jado
Jimmy Yang
Kaz Hayashi
Kazushi Mayamoto
Kendo Kashin
KENTA
Kenzo Suzuki
Kuishinbo Kamen
Magnum Tokyo
Minoru Fujita
Naomichi Marufugi
Naoya Ogawa
Satoshi Kojima
Shinya Makabe
Sho Funaki
Super Delfin
TAKA Michinoku
Tiger Mask IV
Yuji Nagata

Brigstocke
11-25-2010, 05:59 PM
The American born wrestler Matthew Jason 'Matt' Bloom currently wrestles with the NJWP promotion in Japan and as part of the tag team 'Bad Intentions' with partner Karl Anderson and they currently hold the IGWP tag team championships.

This news got me thinking about all the gimmicks Matt Bloom has portrayed and I challenged myself to list them in alphabetical order and I think you'll be astonished that it goes a little like this.

Albert
A-Train
Baldo
Giant Bernard
Gigante Bernard
Mongolian
Prince Albert
Rusher Road
Train

Ermaximus
11-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Hip Hop Hippo.

FourFifty
11-25-2010, 07:02 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UQschA2lC_Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UQschA2lC_Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

CSL
11-25-2010, 07:07 PM
FourFifty ladies and gents.

SlickyTrickyDamon
11-25-2010, 07:57 PM
You all know that the nWo was stolen by Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan! It was way better in the Japanase version.

Ok I gotta go jerk off to hentai, byyyyyyyyyye!!!

DLVH84
11-25-2010, 10:33 PM
LOL!!! You guys are hilarious. I love the impersonations of my posts. Makes me laugh every time I see it.

Volare
11-25-2010, 11:58 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1WpKTICgwR8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1WpKTICgwR8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

XL
11-26-2010, 05:32 AM
LOL!!! You guys are hilarious. I love the impersonations of my posts. Makes me laugh every time I see it.
You may find it funny but I think people are trying to tell you something - the same "something" I've been trying to tell you since you got here. Please take it on board.

James Steele
11-26-2010, 05:34 AM
http://www.wrestlingwiththetruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/capture19ko0.jpg

Brigstocke
11-26-2010, 05:55 AM
HHH knows how to handle the snake.

Xero
11-26-2010, 12:20 PM
FUCK YOU! I GONNA KICK YOU ASS!

MoFo
11-26-2010, 02:00 PM
Wrestlers holding snakes was popularised by Jake Roberts, who started his career in 1974 in the Louisiana area, as a referee and wrestler, making his name in Mid-South Wrestling, Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling, and Georgia Championship Wrestling. It was in the National Wrestling Alliance during 1983 that Roberts became part of Paul Ellering's heel stable, the Legion of Doom, and began a feud with Ron Garvin over the NWA World Television Championship that lasted into 1984. In 1984, Roberts entered World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW) joining up with "Gentleman" Chris Adams and Gino Hernandez in their feud against the Von Erichs, winning the WCCW Television title and 6-Man Tag Team title (with Adams and Hernandez). Roberts returned to Mid-South Wrestling for 1985, ending his run there in February 1986 after a feud with Dick Slater.

XL
11-27-2010, 11:39 AM
WWE should reduce their PPV schedule to the main 5.

Royal Rumble which actually debuted on the USA Network on January 4th 1988 as a non-PPV event which Jim Duggan (middle name Stuart don't ya know) won. WrestleMania which debuted in 1985, coming from Madison Square Garden in New York (40°43′N 74°0′W). SummerSlam which has always taken place in the month of August and Survivor Series now in it's 23rd year.

WWE should then bring back King of the Ring as a PPV. The first one should feature a King of King tournament featuring all past winners from 1985 to present day (KoR wasn't created in 93 y'know).

They should then give away PPV quality cards for free as Saturday Nights' Main Event shows.

I think this, along with the addition of some top Japanese talent, would put the WWE back on track.

itsmeJD
11-27-2010, 04:37 PM
I copied this from the front page, but I'm sure he can enlighten us some more on his great career:

Kantaro Hoshino, considered to be one of the best working smaller wrestlers of the 60s, 70s and 80s, has passed away at the age of 67. There are no details on the cause of death at this time. During the era of the original Tiger Mask, Hoshino would tag with Tiger mask against top foreign junior heavyweights of the era like Bret Hart, Dynamite Kid, Steve Wright, Black Tiger (Mark Rocco), Solar, Abdullah Tamba and others. After his wrestling days were over, Hoshino worked as a heel manager for New Japan pro Wrestling. On behalf of everyone here on the website, I would like to send out condolences to the family, friends and fans of Mr. Hoshino.

DLVH84....the japanese wrestling community awaits your response. RIP Hoshino.

DLVH84
11-27-2010, 05:09 PM
I copied this from the front page, but I'm sure he can enlighten us some more on his great career:

Kantaro Hoshino, considered to be one of the best working smaller wrestlers of the 60s, 70s and 80s, has passed away at the age of 67. There are no details on the cause of death at this time. During the era of the original Tiger Mask, Hoshino would tag with Tiger mask against top foreign junior heavyweights of the era like Bret Hart, Dynamite Kid, Steve Wright, Black Tiger (Mark Rocco), Solar, Abdullah Tamba and others. After his wrestling days were over, Hoshino worked as a heel manager for New Japan pro Wrestling. On behalf of everyone here on the website, I would like to send out condolences to the family, friends and fans of Mr. Hoshino.

DLVH84....the japanese wrestling community awaits your response. RIP Hoshino.

I concur, JD. Kantaro Hoshino will be missed. At least he will reunite the Yamaha Brothers with Kotetsu Yamamoto in heaven. Sayonara, Hoshino-san.

Hoshino started out in the old JWA promotion, which also included Antonio Inoki and Giant Baba. He was one of the original members of New Japan Pro Wrestling.

CSL
11-27-2010, 05:25 PM
That's definitely the best impression so far.

Dirk Ziggler
11-28-2010, 04:59 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A61ptOqFekA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A61ptOqFekA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

AKin3D
11-28-2010, 05:54 AM
Just felt like putting this here.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A-pBT9Iksts?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A-pBT9Iksts?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sixx
11-28-2010, 06:15 AM
I concur, JD. Kantaro Hoshino will be missed. At least he will reunite the Yamaha Brothers with Kotetsu Yamamoto in heaven. Sayonara, Hoshino-san.

Hoshino started out in the old JWA promotion, which also included Antonio Inoki and Giant Baba. He was one of the original members of New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Indifferent Clox
11-28-2010, 04:25 PM
And a tpww meme is born

Gertner
12-01-2010, 10:18 PM
God I fucking hate people like this.

VSG
12-01-2010, 10:44 PM
This guy is a wilder version of DAMN iNATOR, that's all.

XL
12-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Y'know I neve saw DAMN iNATOR in that way. Shows just how bad DLVH84 really is.